HAPPENING: GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING

THREAD #11 Utility Futility Edition

tl;dr
Google executive caught on tape and documents leaked revealing purposefully biased censorship and social engineering. DOJ and both houses are investigating.

The video: projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
The video: gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4
The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/
archive.is/WVZvT

PREVIOUS THREADS

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 >Senate Commerce Hearing on Tech Companies Use of Algorithms
c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms

Notable timestamps:
1:43:23 - Cruz missile grilling "user experience professional"
1:44:24 - CSPAN muting the professional's response
1:47:35 - goolag employees donated $1.315 million to hirrareee's campaign but $0 to Trump
1:57:00 - s-o-yboy trying to explain what fairness is and fails to defend propaganda by calling it a shared narrative
1:57:47 - Wolfram faggot doubles down by asking who gets to decide what the truth is

>Execs from Google, Facebook, Twitter testify before Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=oRMqTBCxn2Y

>What is Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act (CDA)?
minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/

It is imperative that the shills do not slide this topic.
DoJ already outlined the antitrust angle on 6/11 IT'S HAPPENING

GOOGLE IS INTERFERING IN EVERY ELECTION WORLDWIDE:
projectveritas.com/2019/06/26/blacklisted-leaked-youtube-doc-appears-to-show-election-interference/
projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/youtube-blacklist-upload.pdf

Attached: 1561438029329.png (543x653, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yJAamzCi
pastebin.com/A6N6s8ip
pastebin.com/12xRPLeE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217470178/
pastebin.com/FL4Aq7aC
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
gla.americansforprosperityfoundation.org/adapting-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-hold-them-accountable/
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Copy pasta for the normies, spread to (((Social-Media))): pastebin.com/yJAamzCi
RICO, Contacts and forms: pastebin.com/A6N6s8ip
Help Sen. Josh Hawley destroy U.S. Code 230: pastebin.com/12xRPLeE
Get 4chanx, follow this Poo's advice to filter out memeflags and shills posts: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217470178/

Shill Patrol:
They are using circular logic to pit us against eachother.
Google is the enemy. Da joos infecting moarpenis's brain/pantry have little to do with the greatest happening of our time
They will use the 'tu quoque' fallacy: the notion that Action X is okay for Group Y to do because Group Z is also doing it.
The pastebin contains achive links to the known images that maorpenis and crew uses.
pastebin.com/FL4Aq7aC

Examples:
One user said it best:
"So your argument is that if one group of Jews is dishing shit on another, more powerful group of Jews... We just.sit it out?"

RICO!

Hello shills! Bumpity bump you can't contain this!

Posting this for shill identification

Attached: 1561645680588.png (1834x1366, 211K)

do you want to live forever?

RICO is based based citizen.
We must do our part!

Attached: 1514245893274.jpg (1024x1017, 131K)

All Americans should call and/or write their State and federal Representatives and save any responses (EU Bros do the same with your equivalents) Also, follow OP RICO link and call your state AG!

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

In the pastebin:
RICO, Contacts and forms: pastebin.com/A6N6s8ip

bump fight the commies

MSM purge when?

It's not illegal in the US to say that I hope armed men and one armed quota thot storm google's base, lock the doors, and shoot them all in their poo kike faggot skulls

Oh, that link wasn't descriptive.
May I suggest rewriting it to make it clear in the OPs we should be actively contacting congress and AGs? I bet most people won't click that one (like I just did) because it isn't exactly clear why I should.

Don't worry, they'll all die in the coming civil war. Likely of starvation.

Bump

Bump. Silent MSM needs to be shot (in Minecraft)

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Stefan Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
James o Keefe - Zionist

Hmmm does this seem like a targeted campaign to you?

....Its also /ourguys/ spearheading the fight for regulation, why aren't you stepping up to the plate too, user?

Iin Minecraft anything is possible user.

Jusst called my Senators and Congressmen annons. Do the same.

thanks for the bump faggot.

Understood. Keep bumping this and RICO's shit!

Attached: All-American-Bacon-Cheeseburgers_exps48107_TH2379798C03_29_1b_RMS-696x696.jpg (696x696, 89K)

Can St.Nasim save us from Google?

Attached: NASIM Burka.jpg (1920x1487, 479K)

bump for justice

Google makes me do the captcha 10 times before it lets me post.

Attached: 1521020041608m.jpg (1024x767, 108K)

Only if you bump this thread and contact your senators!

she tried her best
she gave us truth instead of victory, and we will give her the victory she deserved in turn

Bump for gassing Joogle.

Any time brother

Your post was negated.

Yes! Our only path to victory is to ensure enough real people see this issue so the pressure on our representatives becomes too much to ignore

Bump

Your post was posted

This

bump

mods should pin these. Sliders are in overdrive

Google is a private platform and they are allowed to brainwash their users as they like.

All this does is clearly demonstrate that jammies are not our friends. They never were

>Platform
>Brainwash
You legally only get to pick one

Attached: 1561638163793.jpg (966x541, 39K)

>Google is a private platform and they are allowed to brainwash their users as they like.
That's why we want RICO: .

Attached: RICOv1.gif (692x618, 37K)

Nah. You faggots lost that one when you forced poor old baker to BAKE THAT CAKE!

Don't like it when it's the other side of the coin huh?

Too many anti capitalist threads lately. What’s up, commies?

i had a dream "she" was a guy and some google faggot who tried to rape "her" was his teacher. then the google poos destroyed a pet project ai that was actually functional and then tried to fake it still working

Bump

Bump

see
get fucked.

We're just playing by your rulebook.

gla.americansforprosperityfoundation.org/adapting-alinskys-rules-for-radicals-hold-them-accountable/

Can someone "red pill" me on the reddit situation, fellow anons? How long until they remove the quarantine on Jow Forumst_d??

>bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
>they took us to a masonic temple to announce the coming deplatforming of right wing youtube

Attached: 1543876952982.jpg (255x300, 13K)

venni vetti bumbi

Attached: 1509699182190.jpg (640x993, 62K)

Buddy the baker didn’t have a notice/warning anywhere outside or inside of his store. Wtf are you on about?

>Can someone "red pill" me on the reddit situation, fellow anons?
I'm not up on Reddit behind-the-scenes politics, but I'd suspect it's part of an effort to keep another 2016 from happening.
> How long until they remove the quarantine on Jow Forumst_d??
My money is on after the 2020 elections.

well, I guess I will have to get used to this website then... are there no other alternatives?

>remove the quarantine on Jow Forumst_d
Quarantining is prelude to ban. That sub is as good as dead.

Buddy the baker was a non incorporated entity. ALL private non inc's reserve the right to refuse service.
Alphabet ((inc)) however waives that right for certain protections from the government in return they must remain a neutral entity with no bias.

>well, I guess I will have to get used to this website then... are there no other alternatives?
RICOing Google is your best bet: .

Attached: No_Girls!.jpg (720x398, 81K)

MSM are pushing for a full t_d ban so don't hold your breath
And for God's sake remove the memeflag

bump for fuck google

Buddy you know that’s bullshit.

Prove it

Can someone please explain the reddit shit to me, I have no idea how reddit even works? Can't they just make a new subreddit? Sorry I never go to that place.

Also bump.

>And for God's sake remove the memeflag
I just want to be upfront with my political affiliation, fellow user. Honesty is very important to me.

that sounds horrible, that board was very important to me

What about us user..

On this board, unlike reddit; memeflags are sure fire way to be ignored and filtered.

Bump - this thread is being slid alongsode attempts to derail the topic.

>What about us user..
I don't like the antisemitism of this board, and the violence videos.

I am always very careful when clicking on those thumbnails, hoping its none of those violent videos again..

BUMP

>I just want to be upfront with my political affiliation
Well around here it's usually just shills that use the meme flags, especially that one.

I mean look at this guy he has a fucking poo flag, but he's flying it proud.

>I don't like the antisemitism of this board, and the violence videos.
Too bad, that's what happens when you have freedom. You are free to ignore it. You can also go to a blue board where that is not allowed.

>>What about us user..
>I don't like the antisemitism of this board, and the violence videos.
Then you have motivation to get involved pushing for RICO.

Attached: Rally.png (746x560, 490K)

His a shill. However they give us ammo to keep this thread bumped.

>hoping its none of those violent videos again..
Yeah, this may not be the place for (you). But, hang around for a while and you will be here forever.

Attached: 1557796840100.webm (360x360, 555K)

good luck bros

>His a shill. However they give us ammo to keep this thread bumped.
Dear user, I don't like accusations of this kind. All my posts on reddit were honest assertions of the current political happenings. I have never, in my whole life, posted something that could be considered "shilling" on any of my subreddits.

My upvote count proves this.

bump

Remove memeflag.

Notice the lack of an upvote button here? That is not an accident.

>Remove memeflag.
the red elephant is like a religious symbol to me. Might as well ask me to remove the bible from my home.

SeeMemeflags are shills that don't have enough balls to show their flag and there is no need to announce your political affiliation because this board is for discussion between individuals not groups

Attached: 1561645540017.png (1834x1366, 211K)

>My upvote count proves this.

Kek, good stuff user.

Attached: 1560651230083.gif (300x226, 27K)

>>discussion between individuals not groups
with no identity, prevents character assassination.
By wearing that memeflag, it allows us to do just that.

>the red elephant is like a religious symbol to me
Alright you have to go back mother fucker.

Attached: 1558659546447.jpg (231x218, 8K)

This

Jannies don't do it for free anymore.

Bump

this is becoming very toxic now. no wonder this community is not as successful as Jow Forumst_d.. you eat your own.

bump

You're not fooling anyone. Even my mom knows that the flags are for shills.
No get out before things get ugly, or remove that memeflag.

Attached: 2babies1fox4.jpg (920x1211, 355K)

What?.... we were being nice. No one has even called you a double nigger faggot yet.

You double nigger faggot.

Attached: 1554952349504.gif (450x450, 1.23M)

Bump these threads, if we can keep up the pressure on the politicians this could potentially become one of the great HAPPENINGS of the year

Attached: Natives Beware.jpg (1206x681, 85K)

Oh that is a good OP pic.
Just popped in to say that

You really think I am stupid enough to click on that violent video you posted? This probably another mexican decapitation.

It's also good to note some of us just have shitty—not necessarily shill—ideas, so learn the difference and lift them up from their faggotry. Strength in numbers.

Shills are making about 10 new threads every 2 minutes. I can't do this alone, I need help.

You have to be 18 to post here.

bump, this thread lid to page 4 in mere seconds!

Bump

Nigger it got to page 6?
what the fuck are the jannies doing?
STICKY THIS MODS

Where’s my fire support?

Attached: D00D8CD2-57D2-4A8B-9DC3-2E897A25FEC0.jpg (1100x1517, 298K)

You watch your fucking mouth you peice of shit, that spic is an honorary white man.

Bamp

Attached: 1560744617145.gif (350x251, 1.87M)

Jow Forums is ded

Still on six.

BUMP

Fucking checked.

Bump