ICE wants to deport Volodymyr Zhukovskyy back to Ukraine

WTF bros, why are they deporting white people?

archive.is/dKKKq

Attached: Zhukovskyy.jpg (600x686, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.cbslocal.com/video/4113083-police-video-volodymyr-zhukovskyy-arrested-in-texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's so lucky he gets to leave ground-zero of ZOG

Attached: 1534172862213.gif (372x336, 732K)

>back to Ukraine

once again, beats living with niggers, poos and spics. 100%. No matter what you say, nothing could be worse than having to acknowledge non-whites as equals.

Attached: 1501850290473.jpg (837x879, 87K)

He should have been deported after his first 2 DUI. Now that 7 people are dead, what's one more? Fry him

cuz he is fugly

Vodkanigger killed 8 American motorcyclists. They should be hanging him instead

>7 Boomer motorcyclist gang members
Nothing of value was lost. If anything, this man did our country a favor. The less Boomers the better.

His face is so HOHOL that I can't even

Fucking BASED. we need him to stay.

Prison cost money, dipshit.

> Volodymyr
> white
Pick one

If they were some 1%er faggots I would agree. These guys were Marines that did charity for children. Few boomers get the pass, but these guys weren't gang member trash

xoxols aren't white, they are pale negroes

>Good goy, proxy, Israeli soldiers
Even more reason to stand by what I said.

>(((white))) people

Attached: 1536157258845.png (594x836, 87K)

In Soviet Russia, Bydlo slays the Boomer.

Attached: nh-crash.jpg (810x810, 129K)

baste

Attached: 979796.png (1182x906, 1.64M)

We should kill him not deport that thing.

Nah, he should get a medal for boomer removal.

shes a seriously ugly, stereotypical kike, but id hate fuck the jewish turds right of her small brown nigger pussy

He look the kind of person that steal your breakfast while sitting with you sharing the meal

Also based for killing jewicans

Here in America we don't discriminate

>but id hate fuck the jewish turds right of her small brown nigger pussy
same

Slavs aren't white

has anyone looked into this guy? my guess is that he is related to some CIA stooge in ukraine and that's why he was given a visa.

Dude killed seven Marines, he needs to be fucking hung in public.

Should just hang the slavnigger

Bravely killed 7 ZOGbots should be made a National Hero

he'll never hang
someone should J Ruby him though

>These guys were Marines that did charity for children
For brown children, while their own children suffer.

Whats wrong with the slavic variant of Waldemar?

>muh reens
Fuck off faggot.

WTF? America is lost. Meanwhile they are accepting somalis in Minnesota and Maine.

Really, white americans need to abandon this doomed continent and go back to Europe. Its lost.

I'd want that except they will come pretending that it's not because of niggers and spics. They'll get here and blame other things like the South Africans do.

If anybody white flights to another nation and doesn't pro-actively try and prevent what's happened to their own then I'd rather they stay put.

Like the faggots who leave california and still vote democrat, just fucking die already.

I read some article the other days. and it said he was questioned by the police at the accident site & then let him go. like what??? that doesn't make sense. his truck was ON FIRE. how would they let him go after that mess

What fucking race is that? He has white skin and straight hair, but his whole morphology is so alien and foreign. Even the nigger in the back looks more racially familiar.

They saw he only killed Harley fags so they let him go after the whole department lined up to give him friendly high 5s.

This

>What fucking race is that?
It's hohol, friend. Stormfags here actually consider people like him one of our own.
Minority birthrates in the US are in the shitter. The sole reason they have inflated growth is due to immigration. If it makes you feel any better, the only groups that actually have a sufficient birth rate are the Amish and Mormons, but I wouldn't call it a good thing either

Attached: fertilitydeclinesrace-w640.png (500x388, 15K)

>After the crash, Ribeiro recalled seeing Zhukovskyy "screaming and running around" in the middle of the road before he was taken away by authorities. Motorcycles and bodies were everywhere, he said, and several people were yelling at Zhukovskyy, demanding to know what he had just done.

>Zhukovskyy was questioned at the scene of Friday's crash and allowed to return to Massachusetts, the National Transportation Safety Board has said.

how is this even real

>Zhukovskyy was taken into custody on a fugitive from justice charge at his home in West Springfield on Monday. During his arraignment in Springfield District Court, Zhukovskyy waived extradition and was taken into custody by New Hampshire Police.

and why let him go and then arrest him on a fugitive from justice charge

UNLESS they are framing him and he was never actually the driver of the exploded truck

Wouldn't doubt it. I bet the truck driver was a Muslim and he drove around looking for a group of bikers to kill.

Most of the Heroin in NH and Vermont comes through Springfield MA where this guy is from.

i bet those bikers are like widow son Freemasons.

Look at this edgy tryhard right here

Nah, Lowell and Lawrence supply the majority of it, with Nashua and Manchester serving as satellite locations. Lawrence pretty much supplies the northeast with heroin shipped in from NYC.

You are asking this to a guy probably named Buck or worst, Sheymoon

there is no WAY this guy would have a legit job as a truck driver with all his infractions

>Just weeks before the crash, Baytown, Texas Police confirmed Zhukovskyy was involved in a rollover crash with an 18-wheeler. On June 2, the car hauler Zhukovskyy flipped over on I-10 in Baytown. He told police another car cut him off but police were unable to locate the other car and no charges were filed. No one was injured.
wtf is up with this shit

Ukrainians are basically white niggers you tard

I love good news. Thanks, user.

here's a video of him drugged with a chain boston.cbslocal.com/video/4113083-police-video-volodymyr-zhukovskyy-arrested-in-texas/

>WTF bros, why are they deporting white people?
Because being a "habitual drunkard" is a ground of inadmissibility and has been for over 100 years. Do we not have enough citizen drunks here that we must accept foreign ones?

>be hohol
>move to usa for work and better live
>drive as if you were in ukraine
>drunk, no regards for safety
>kill people
>think american cops are corrupt like in shithole motherland

Thats what happens when natashka and olena get their pussies bust by turkroaches.

>Zhukovskyy
żydek

soviet mutt

He is a white immigrant who will send money to Ukraine to help impoverished white people. Release him.

This.