ITT: We laugh at the Holohoax

Attached: 1558286601569.jpg (640x765, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historiography-project.com/misc/doors.php
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
thevintagenews.com/2016/09/15/nuremberg-trials-several-nazi-leaders-achieved-genius-level-scores-iq-test-highest-result-143/
bitchute.com/video/tu8IghBjkcxi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't forget to factor in the years of operation for each of the camps. They had less actual time because the camps weren't in full operation until later in the war, I think 1942 for Auschwitz.

several thousand ghettos. over a thousand concentration and labour camps. death rate at Auschwitz labour camp alone among registered labourers (not the ones killed on arrival and never registered) is 150 a day. Mass shootings of thousands a day on the eastern front. why does that number look big to you? Is it just lack of imagination, or lack of knowledge about the system and its size?

Yeah, the Holocaust mythos supposedly began very late in the war. They had very little time and I doubt they placed their priorities that poorly.

>several thousand ghettos. over a thousand concentration and labour camps.
That sure is a lot of manpower wasted during a war. How do you explain their poorly placed priorities, memeflaggot? Not exactly a thing Germany is known for, quite the opposite in fact. They hold a reputation of being efficient.

Because the real number is 11 million. Also, show flag fagget.

Attached: wooden doors.png (1428x1066, 2.15M)

Remember the lamp shades, goyim!

Attached: 1561605374114.jpg (3000x3000, 2.3M)

Ay Tone, I ain’t tryin’ to be all anti-Semitic and whatnot, meanin’ no disrespect here. But how they gonna kill 6 million Jews so fast? I mean the Nazis were mad dog killas an’ all, good at doin’ whatevah it is they was doin’. But dose the numbahs? I mean there wasn’t even close to dat many Jews in Germany! It all just ain’t addin’ up here, ‘sall I’m sayin’!

Attached: D33213CB-1215-486B-AE02-059EA6F12F9F.jpg (680x487, 83K)

Not only does this not make sense generically, but it is logistically impossible. Pic related.

Attached: 1552842886891.png (1881x840, 307K)

Yes it did absorb a lot of manpower, which is why they moved to killing them off, when it became apparent that they had no where to send them. But they also used millions for slave labour, and of course stole the assets of the people they were imprisoning and killing, so it was probably a net gain.
They also used the lower quality troops for much of the guard work, and tried to make the jews run the ghettos themselves for the most part. They were not stupid about it.
But since Hitler said the jews had started the war, and the jews were responsible for the war, the jews were a major war aim to destroy, or at least to contain. The enemy within. that is why they did a census on jews in every country immediately after invasion, and started ghettoising them within days of occupation. and they demanded the Hungarians give them 400,000 jews to take to Poland to kill.

Why are you posting a picture of a door in the washroom in Crema1 at Auschwitz?
also, show us something to identify yourself other than a 320 million person/VPN memeflag.

show flag or gtfo

Attached: Hit or miss, I guess I never miss, huh..jpg (1427x1427, 243K)

>there wasn’t even close to dat many Jews in Germany!

But there were eleven million in europe, and the Germans had access to about 9 million.

>Yes it did absorb a lot of manpower, which is why they moved to killing them off
Killing them off requires manpower.
>when it became apparent that they had no where to send them
Madagascar. Palestine. Literally anywhere.
>They also used the lower quality troops for much of the guard work, and tried to make the jews run the ghettos themselves for the most part. They were not stupid about it.
And if these Jews revolt? Why didn't they revolt?
>But since Hitler said the jews had started the war, and the jews were responsible for the war, the jews were a major war aim to destroy, or at least to contain.
I've seen shills bring up this point before and I'm not buying it. That's incredibly fucking stupid. Oh, and it's the ad hoc fallacy.

Show flag rabbi

Attached: Keep Crying Jewboy.jpg (750x1091, 1000K)

But it is the gas chamber door, you are wrong.
historiography-project.com/misc/doors.php
Not only that, but there isn't a single gas chamber door in existence that looks like it wouldn't leak gas.

holocaust denial is fucking stupid - useful though as you can generally write off anyone that voices it as an extremist shill, save yourself some time.

This thing is no joke and it actually happened, my left nut got gassed and died in the gas chamber but my right nut got spared because the nazis ran out of gas

show flag

Attached: Anarcho boomerism.png (1429x898, 1.46M)

>holocaust denial is fucking stupid
Refute every point made by Holocaust revisionists in this thread. I dare you.

lol, get fucked burger - this is my flag.

>lol, g-g-get fucked b-burger - this is my flag.

Attached: MOM FOUND THE POOPSOCK.jpg (899x810, 352K)

Don't forget about the other 30 million slavs, gays, commies, cripples and gypsies they supposedly gassed alongside the jews.

Attached: IMG_0532.png (972x641, 372K)

why bother ?
deniers of genocide are hardly worth debating as their ideology cancels out any reasoning or logic, they're simply too far gone.

>deniers of genocide are hardly worth debating as their ideology cancels out any reasoning or logic
God, what a cope. You pathetic virgins never fail to make me laugh with your "Holocaust" conspiracy theories.

show flag or gtfo

>Jewish shills come from a country with the second best computer hackers in the world but still can’t figure out how to use a VPN and not use a meme flag when arguing with holocaust deniers

Is Jow Forums the place where they train the entry-level shills? How badly underfunded is the JIDF Jow Forums division?

Attached: 3DA1663A-0EA5-4E5D-84A1-F952C453367E.jpg (1012x1024, 149K)

kinda obsessed with national identity aren't you ?
you should get over that.

show flag or gtfo

I'm genuinely curious, how much does JIDF pay you? Do they pay you at all? Please don't pretend you don't work for them, it's so obvious. And I wanna know the answer.

Attached: zsy3ukfaw2621.png (1000x1446, 653K)

>when the goy asks you to reveal your real flag

Attached: 1561650513168.png (665x662, 119K)

If you read this with Rick and Morty voices it’s even funnier.

Bump, I don't want Holocaust believers to get btfo'd too easily. That's no fun.

>anyone that disagrees with me just has to be a jewish shill for the jidf etc...
yeah, just one example of the level of intelligence here, one more reason you're not worth debating - too far gone.
sad really.

The coke deliveries record is incomplete. You cannot say that they only got that much coke in the feb 42 to oct 43 period. You really really cannot then just multiply it up and make a claim about total coke deliveries for the rest of the time the camp was in operation - they could have had any amount delivered in the non recorded period. so you graphic is flawed.
the four million claim was by the soviets who said over three million POWs were killed there. This is not true. The 1.5 million is the total of all deaths there, about 1 million jews. this has nothing to do with the way the total of all jews killed is calculated - that is based on census data, and was established by western historians as about 5.5 to 5.7 million in the 1950's, and the number has not changed since.

30kg per body is not a realistic estimate. the much more detailed records from Gusen show that once the ovens are hot you can do about 8kb per body, or less if they are children.

which is still not enough, but your coke figures are wrong... also you are ignoring the use of pyres. probably more were burned on pyres than in ovens, even at Auschwitz.

you are also ignoring the Topf documents talking about burning two bodies or more at a time. and the firebrick lifespan being extended by not cooling the ovens.
plus ignoring the Topf figures for what they could actually do. 4756 a day.

this is Mattogno you are quoting - debunked denier shit.

Attached: manufacturers say it could be done 2.jpg (923x860, 226K)

>Madagascar. Palestine. Literally anywhere.
then why didn't they send them there?

>they are mean to me because I wont show my flag reeeeee

Attached: 1558819385007.jpg (779x569, 140K)

It'd be so easy to BTFO me by revealing your flags

>And if these Jews revolt? Why didn't they revolt?
they did. but you don't use crack troops to guard things. if you need to bring in troops when a revolt happens, fair enough, but for everyday tasks armed guards can control unarmed women and children and old men pretty well.

show flag rebbe

what is Haavara agreement

no it isn't

it is the washroom door.

the original walls, doorways and doors in that building were all removed in 44 when the germans made it into an air raid shelter. that door was never a gas chamber door.

you have been lied to.

Attached: changes in use changed doors.jpg (1600x1200, 409K)

I already have

>I was glad when I saw them, that I had come back to the outfit and gone into Germany, for the trip, with its views of the lagers and prison camps, had finally convinced me of the need to drive the Germans from the face of Europe. How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life? How could a man fight for a nation that broke up millions of families, that put old women and little children to work in slave-labor lagers? The Third Reich was a cancer on the face of the Western man. I was glad now that I had played a part, however small, in helping to remove that cancer. Herbert Hoover, with his methodical, engineer's mind, could admire the Germans as an efficient and industrious race, but I was only sorry that I had not shot more of them.
>I had never believed in the war until I had gone into Germany and seen what the Germans had in mind for the world: the slave labor lagers, the broken families, the men from Dachau; old women and little children worked to death in Ruhr factories. To me the Germans were a nation of barbarous psychopaths responsible for the first degree murder of ten to fifteen million Poles, Russians, and Jews, innocent civilians whose only crime was to have been born-Poles, Russians, or Jews. They had filled hundreds and hundreds of tank ditches with the bodies of men, women and children, had denied God and Christ to follow a satanic Messiah who promised them only murder on the vilest and vastest scale in history. A nation of animal lovers who had never understood people, the Germans had set out deliberately to exterminate the Slav, to annihilate the Jew, to murder all whom they disliked or who would not love them as animals loved them that had been taught to obey and beg for food. I wanted the Germans to be thoroughly punished-if I could ever catch Himmler or Hitler or Goering, I would take the greatest delight in making them die slowly.

Attached: Knights in Grey.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

>which is still not enough, but your coke figures are wrong...
I don't see how that discredits the rest of it. And it's a fair assumption to make that coke deliveries kept consistent. You have the burden of proof here to prove that wrong.
>30kg per body is not a realistic estimate. the much more detailed records from Gusen show that once the ovens are hot you can do about 8kb per body, or less if they are children.
Source?
>also you are ignoring the use of pyres. probably more were burned on pyres than in ovens, even at Auschwitz.
Key word there is "probably". Show me that they used pyres and then explain how pyres don't leave remains.
>you are also ignoring the Topf documents talking about burning two bodies or more at a time. and the firebrick lifespan being extended by not cooling the ovens. plus ignoring the Topf figures for what they could actually do. 4756 a day.
4756 a day, wew. That's a lot of manpower required, wouldn't you say? Would you also care to explain how it was possible? What methods did they use?
They were planning on it.
>but for everyday tasks armed guards can control unarmed women and children and old men pretty well.
According to the mythos, these people were killed as soon as they got to the camp. This would leave only the stronger Jews (work-fit ones) to revolt. They would've been able to easily.
None of the doors look like they are fit for gas chambers. And it isn't the washroom door.
And how the fuck are wooden doors more fit for air raids, idiot?
Kek, you truly haven't.

a pre war 1933 agreement the jews made to try to flee persecution. Cancelled by Hitler who always hated it, in 1939, and has nothing to do with the mass murder int eh war years. If they wanted to just deport them in 39-45 then why didn't they? they took them to Poland, to camps to kill them. they didn't deport them.

I see you are now operating under a meme flag instead of your usual french one, siraaonrichards you faggot

it must be hard coming here and losing every debate about the holohoax.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

as for madagascar/palestine - they talked about it pre war. they didn't even try during the war. they could have deported them. they didn't even try.

Attached: mauthausen gas doors.jpg (960x1238, 329K)

>imagine not auto hiding all meme flags

like you are asking to get shilled

Hey Benjamin, you should probably fuck off back to your bahmitsvah. They're about to open the buffet, you fat sweaty fuck.

Also:
>that document
Not a single signature on it.

I'm on the meme flag patrol, gotta keep em in line.

\reveal flag or gtfo

>According to the mythos, these people were killed as soon as they got to the camp.

ignorance is optional. why do you choose it?

I was talking about the thousands of ghettos adn concentration camps. they didn't just kill them there. they concentrated them, then shipped them to killing camps like Sobibor or Treblinka or Auschwitz (which was also a labour camp)

even there, you don't need crack troops to guard half starved labourers who are unarmed adn in wire cages.

The burden of proof is on the accuser you absolutely brainlet. Your personal feelings on the matter are irrelevant.

>they didn't even try during the war. they could have deported them. they didn't even try.
Prove it (without regurgitating links and not explaining it yourself, I refuse to argue with you if you start doing that).
>one example
Also, not similar to the sealed gas chamber doors that my picture demonstrated.

reddit

>seems highly implausible
Logical error, try again.

Where did the jews go?

Attached: world almanac jew population 10 year difference over war.jpg (3960x3060, 3.67M)

Attached: 1471112441823.jpg (300x240, 29K)

>None of the doors look like they are fit for gas chambers. And it isn't the washroom door.
>And how the fuck are wooden doors more fit for air raids, idiot?

it is the washroom door. fact check it you fool.

and the internal doors were wooden - the outer doors on the air raid shelter are gas tight metal doors - the deniers never show you.

all the gas chambers were decommissioned and destroyed by the SS in November 44 - to cover up their crimes. why would we have an original door..

>even there, you don't need crack troops to guard half starved labourers who are unarmed adn in wire cages.
>adn
Hello, Aaron. It seems I have figured out why you have a memeflag.
Why did they kill them with force instead of starving and trapping them in these ghettos?
Sincerely, a concerned skepticist.

not french not jewish

Attached: 1561645657491.jpg (1015x1527, 232K)

Hi goys is this the memefag thread?

and deniers always fail to rise to that burden.

jewish tears? btfo with that acid

Attached: ABSOLUTELY_DEGENERATE.png (258x330, 100K)

Attached: auschwitz gas doors.jpg (958x912, 284K)

reveal flag or gtfo

Coping harder
Did you cry for the lolocost today ?

>Nazis will defend this

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

I wonder why you are ashamed of your Israeli flag just use a vpn kike

Redpill me on the black cube, Moloch , greater Israel and the third temple. I'm flipping a boomer .

You do realize I'm against the Holocaust believers in this thread, right?
>it is the washroom door. fact check it you fool.
You have the burden of proof, Aaron.
>and the internal doors were wooden - the outer doors on the air raid shelter are gas tight metal doors - the deniers never show you.
Pic related.
>all the gas chambers were decommissioned and destroyed by the SS in November 44 - to cover up their crimes. why would we have an original door..
Why are there "gas chambers" remaining, then?

Attached: 999.png (207x239, 22K)

More pregnant Anne frank Dixie man, the south should have won the war there is nothing wrong to have negro slave to pick coton.

Attached: CBCF525A-32A2-44A7-9519-E0E63E0C9C94.jpg (1024x675, 292K)

>be me
>work construction job
>new worker today
>is dutch woman
>extreme chick
>almost Nazi like
>couple days pass
>she likes my work ethic
>gotta work hard if I wanna buy T-bone steak
>those cost me a full pay cheque
>totally worth it
>we chat about gays and transgenders
>she mentions our muslim co-worker is probably gay but doesn't know it
>he quits because of a rash
>called it!
>both of us talk about history
>I mention something about Anne Frank
>she asks if I read her diary
>casually mention I don't read fiction
>tell her about it being written by ball point pen
>she goes quiet
>see her internally argue with Herself
>get kinda scared she'll report me to HR
>HR is a commie injun (misses work a lot due to being drunk and getting robbed by other injuns)
>We made him HR as a joke

Whew!

sauce on background image

>I'm waiting for the french jew.
>Ready to watch hilarity ensue.

Attached: 1560989765926.jpg (426x382, 60K)

Blame Anglo for shutting down supply line

sorry bub, i don't argue with genocide deniers for the same reason i don't argue with flat earth enthusiasts - because you are fucking stupid basically, just intellectual trash, and it's a waste of time.

>Has to resort to fantasy scenarios to try & insult dRuMpF

Wtf is wrong with this Horsey dude

Fuck off ile de surrender

Attached: babi yar mass grave.jpg (640x400, 121K)

He's already here under the pirate memeflag.
As soon as his identity was called out, he left the thread.

Why is there a thot on the background?

Attached: Patrick Stern.jpg (332x460, 82K)

>because you are fucking stupid basically, just intellectual trash, and it's a waste of time.
Source?
thevintagenews.com/2016/09/15/nuremberg-trials-several-nazi-leaders-achieved-genius-level-scores-iq-test-highest-result-143/

The only good thing jews ever invented was the holocaust.

Attached: 1546972390191.jpg (791x1024, 80K)

Bump

I kinda hope it is an edit. Ironically with the way démocrate here maybe not.

how does pointing out the iq of high level nazis, the guys that actually knew about and perpetrated the holocaust, have anything to do with the sub par intelligence of neo nazi scum that deny it 80 years later ?
do you really think you just proved something ? because buddy, all you really proved is that you lack the ability to reason, are not really worth engaging with, and are really fucking thick.

Jesus fucking Christ, this man is seething.

Attached: 1558496999961.gif (400x400, 89K)

Tanks you for Normandy and Gascogne, great place

Attached: AE69267A-4865-4203-8448-2ED358D42426.png (1014x602, 116K)

Attached: 16666J22213047499091171.jpg (1685x973, 323K)

reveal flag or gtfo

we got a feisty shill here, must be his first day at JIDF. Or they got too complacent in their shill role over at reddit policing the donald.

Attached: 1561569874978.jpg (248x408, 14K)

I always heard they were straight up holocausting folks well before the war started. At least, I heard that once I took an interest in revisionism and started reading some of the arguments and counterarguments.

You have to be a neo nazy to deny the hall of cost, something like 60 to 70 percent of the Middle East are not believing in the holocaust, I did not know that the Middle East was full of nazy. Faurisson receving price from Iran.

kek

Trump is a massive nigger lover, unironically.

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

Attacking the person rather than their argument just shows you have nothing.
You can't debate the statement because you don't have anyrhing to challange it with.

>I always heard they were straight up holocausting folks well before the war started.
Ehh, I don't know. Most historians seem to think it started around 1941-1942.

bitchute.com/video/tu8IghBjkcxi/

Here's a pretty good laugh.