Hey how would

One purge all their information from (((google))) forever?

Attached: 1561476352138.jpg (1024x898, 290K)

Found out how here:

It's actually a law in Germany (and maybe the EU) that Google has to comply with requests to take down your information if you request them to. "Right to be forgotten" or something like that

Why? It's not valuable information unless it's up-to -date.

Find hobbies.

Right to be forgotten is a myth like the middle class

1) invent time machine
2) kill anyone that came up with idea for computing in 20s and 30s
3) go further back and kill anyone with idea for electricity to be extra safe
4) go further back and kill anyone with idea for steam engine so ideas cant transfer fast anyways

or do step 1 and find tesla and ask for ultimate EMP

they only remove it from online, they store everything forever for the omnipotent ai singularity to eventually devour the universe

Hahahahahaha

It's too late buddy
You're on their list of known Nazi's forever!

(((Ibm)))

You can only go forward. Begin the process of contradiction. If you don't know who you are then they can't know who you are.

This, unironically

A Carrington type solar flare event should do the trick

You could wipe out Google's server farms with magnets and fire.

Google vanishes when it collapses in a while. Not long now. That map used to be a sea of green btw, there were millions of dcs pumping information everywhere, now its a small handful.

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-115250_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 264K)

EMP Google servers.

what are we looking at, fag? eggsplain blease

>Remove yourself from google
Just hope they're fucked by regulation and better yourself for the future. Mistakes make us strong. I made my own cringy tactic to avoid the big tech fingerprint: canopic. I split my identity up into different categories with an alias per each—media, finance, academia, gaming, etc. etc.—with a randomized password I keep physically printed on a micro note. I stray away from the Jewglesphere and use a VPN for most things. If I have any unsavory (in terms of the average goy) ideas I write them down the old fashion way before communicating them to trusted people. At first it was stressful, but as most things go, it became a routine and now it's second nature.

Attached: 1361129415141.jpg (676x768, 139K)

Type: Google #1

You can't. However there is one thing better than purging your data. Poisoning it. Periodically change your phrasing and punctuation. Misspell words routinely, spoof location, make accountd that pose across the political spectrum. Purposely fill out captchas wrong. Make the machine learn incorrectly

Purification through fire. Technology can advance as far as it wants, oxygen, butane and friction aren't going anywhere.

Nuke Israel.

EMP the world and blow their actual servers.

Is this at cern?

Attached: 6a014e8843d46b970d01b8d2e978d7970c.gif (480x260, 1.21M)

I would find solace in my shitposting becoming part of the singularity god, but now as we know from recent events concerning Jewgle, our robot overlord is gonna be pozzed as fuck. It's gonna have to be destroyed. What a shame.

Attached: what-a-shame-954595.png (500x711, 150K)

How long before lefties start claiming that speaking about Google bias is INCITING VIOLENCE and DANGEROUS.

(And needs to be censored).

Attached: george-washington-balding-hair.jpg (409x307, 79K)

traffic volume over last 24 hours compared to 60 day rolling period. Green bar is well short of the average.

>please explain

You have to be 18 to post here

Oh yeah, forgot to add. Exiftool is really handy too.

>an oldfag is not allowed to be silly time to time
where's all the fun gone you faggit