American women

>American women

Attached: 1558161784595.png (594x1221, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MasterKain166
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based. Pissbaby patriarchs get resigned to the trashbin of history.

((()))
>meme flag

Lmao who runs the world cunt.

so why is Jow Forums against abortion?

Holy shit she needs to be fucked lynched what a fucking whore

Imagine having a daughter. Think about it logically, the ultimate and final cuck.

What the fuck man

Attached: 1554990960453.png (270x270, 142K)

more like american dad didn't raise his daughter right. more like american dad didn't find her a proper husband so she could be a mom instead of getting gaslit by (((politicians)))

jews

*hits pipe*
Think about it logically

>rebelling against daddy

She is a child, I don’t care if she is 27.

The contact name definitely isn't "Dad". If she had a shitty nickname for it, she'd be proud and leave it. Fake and gay.

That is so sad. I feel so bad for that father.

Attached: 1560954470864.jpg (385x385, 24K)

Dad should've replied
>lol you're going to die alone you self centered immature cunt

Because you can't just kill your child to run away from your responsibilities.

the daughter was already gone... Go look up what the black spades around her name mean.

She doesn't even have his number saved you pleb

Fuck this woman. F for the dad

lmao he should have “gone out for a pack of cigarettes” when she was still being breastfed

>the truth
that his daughter is a mentally ill degenerate?

Wasn't there another photo where it turns out she is not only a shameless woman but a shameless whore by posting nudes of herself because "daddy" told her so
Fucking disgusting in all honesty

Attached: 1555739261813.gif (500x375, 1.22M)

Amerimutts aren't people so I'm not sure what you were expecting.

American man

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-151259_Tinder.jpg (809x938, 506K)

>3min
>Oh and Tyrone says hi!

Plot twist.

It is her sugar daddy.

I did and can't find anything what's good with the spade?

White women. Mediterranean women would never write this shit.

The dad is 100% responsible. He is a cuck and always was a cuck. Don't marry, don't have kids, let females eggs rot, enjoy a stress free life with money.
Fuck this fag

Attached: disgusting.gif (240x228, 857K)

American wom-

Its not like the men are any better

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-151336_Tinder.jpg (1080x1249, 578K)

because its murder plain and simple

>anyone who isn't intimately familiar with Facebook's interface is a pleb
Whew

Look at his message. It’s so sad, she’s clearly living some fucked up depraved lifestyle, and all he can do is send his well wishes.

Don't go visit her Tiwtter profile. You've been warned

I'm pro-abortion. Too many unwanted children becoming criminals as it is.

t. incel throwing away a thousand generations of genetic success because he doesn't know how to handle and manage women with the bodies and minds of children

THIS! It would be immature to go on her twitter and wish her aids

Unless its a nigger

...that's not Facebook pleb

Have kids they said...

Attached: Image-1 (1).jpg (1040x1052, 181K)

We should be aborting the parents if it's a nigger.

My girl sometimes talks about lecturing her father like this, i try to talk her out of it. He is a trump supporting boomer medical doctor and a heavy alcoholic. He does his best despite it not always being enough for her.

>putting your politics ahead of your own family.
This is the end state of all ideologies, left, right, up, down, what the fuck ever, they all lead this final stage of turning yourself into a zealot willing to destroy yourself and your loved ones over a fucking “ideal”.

We’re headed back to the days where a man could kill his brother because he thought permeable lines on a map can not be altered forever and ever.

Attached: 37874F4D-9A52-4783-8233-F207FA5502AB.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

>Good luck handling and managing women with the bodies and minds of children
I'd rather empty my balls on their forehead and move on with my life you piece of shit french faggot.

Attached: 1534449816663.gif (380x214, 873K)

and RAISE them you pleb

sociopath

Attached: file.png (574x570, 430K)

>My girl sometimes talks about lecturing her father like this,
Her father fucked up in raising her. She is a bomb waiting to explode, if I were you, I would run away as fast as possible.

this is why you gotta beat your daugthers

Welcome to Jow Forums. Go to your favorite search engine (100% likely to be google because you're here from reddit) and type this: "queen of spades". You're welcome. Now go the fuck back.

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (396x382, 41K)

she pretty hot. would pump n dump

Because most people on pol are unironically black and abortion disproportionately affects the black community the most

Imagine entertaining the idea of dating or marrying a Western wahman.

Didn't find it bro. Nice weebshit pic faggot.

You should run away from that situation.
Right now preferably.

yes. If a girl doesn't worship her dad. ran away fast

Is there a way to get your wife pregnant with only sons?

Attached: 1560960316609.png (564x744, 326K)

that post makes me completely sad.
that father just loves his kid and she has gone full on mind virus on him

I'm conflicted if I should feel bad for the dad or if he gets what he deserves for raising his daughter to be like this. I'm sure he tried to raise her well, but maybe he didn't know how to... It's hard, user.

Attached: 1480413645880.jpg (976x634, 226K)

Attached: C70B913B-8793-458B-96F3-8F98472A6D99.png (500x690, 134K)

The difference between a person without a narcissistic personality disorder and god complex and this woman is that somebody else would have replied 'Thanks' and forgot about it (if the dad truly is some sort of asshole, which it's very very likely not to be the case, but giving the benefit of the doubt here)

More like parents can't control the thousands of other influences that guide the development of the young.

What do you expect happens when children are forced to go to state-run (re)education camps? Or when your children are told stories by cross dressers at the public library? And what about college? Parents are essentially made simple baby makers and then are forced by taxation to support those that would try to program them. You're a baby making slave to worst elements of state subsidized culture.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for other men.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ravage her every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

disgusting

Low iq kneejerk boomers flooded the place who prefer one upping progressive make belief moral dilemmas instead of shooting them down.
All the good christian red states that are banning abortion will flood with niggers in a few generations and create a one part union under the democract party.

Attached: 1523015260644.gif (422x309, 447K)

if you let your daughter go to that point, its honestly your own fault, teach her good morals and she may still end up being a slut but at least she wont be a niggerfucking slut

home school

letting your kids go to jewish brainwashing camps is child abuse

a good response would be
"I should have aborted you when i had the chance."

Yea man. I'm definitely not black.

Attached: tumblr_om93wdfZTF1tydz8to1_500.gif (500x545, 292K)

>implying this is about trump and not about her dad being a boomber cunt
you guys really fuck up at noticing family issues. calling your grown daughter "little girl" is psychological manipulation. i know these type of parents, they want to infantilize their children to always have parental control over them.
isn't it even called munchhausen syndrome? to make your children sick or malfunctioning so you can be the "caretaker"!?
pretty sure she would be neutral about trump if her dad wasn't a psycho boomer.

not you.

lol. My kids fear my wrath too much to ever speak to me that way.

Keep us updated. Looking forward to seeing her toll being collected.

>Based. Pissbaby patriarchs get resigned to the trashbin of history.
Only to be replaced by another patriarchy....
Only a patriarchy can keep women safe from real life.

jew

Hans coming through with a daddy complex and a thot defense

I'm only for abortion if its niggers and spics

Lmao she fucks niggers, you can tell a coalburner if they call themselves queen of spades or use a spade emoji

I probably should. She grew up in a bad home and now longs to have something pure and traditional and stable.

I'm working on getting this accomplished. But i know it sounds like a bad deal.

If you haven’t stolen away your daughter and locked her away until she has been exorcised of her demons, you’re responsible.

Here is her boyfriend/bull/whatever's twitter profile.
>literally a kang n sheeeeit
twitter.com/MasterKain166

She follows a cult.
The leftists replaced the religion with their own.
Her behavior is consistent with the behavior of any cult follower. Not really surprising to be honest.
As soon as you realize that the base of the leftist agenda is brainwashed into joining a cult you will understand how hard is it to bring them back to reality.
It's almost impossible for families to prevent their loved ones from joining a cult and then sometimes it's impossible to bring them back.
People have to wake up to the reality of the cult on their own to leave.

Most women never mentally develop beyond their teens.

homeschool, no internet before 16, no social media ever, no tv.

be involved in outdoor activities

Dad: good riddance faggot.

Attached: CF194CCC-66E9-491E-A745-F7A8C9ADFD33.jpg (475x532, 97K)

>treating your daughter like she's a princess
>finally grows up, becomes a BBC queen
Now I understand

>twitter.com/MasterKain166

HOLY--

Attached: D-Ae9h2VUAAvVmG.jpg (720x960, 49K)

Forgot to turn it off after some late night shitposting.

I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Attached: Ash's_Sympathies.jpg (331x327, 40K)

>he implies that her parents are 100% perfect beings and not to blame for anything
keep living in your fantasy world

It’s a cuck symbol. Usually with a ‘Q’ in the middle of it.

Attached: file.png (281x396, 32K)

Imagine having a daughter.

Best of luck to you, whatever you decide user. I'm sure it's gonna be a tough decision to make.

he has to answer her "it's 2019, so please write in Spanish"

xD

>I'm working on getting this accomplished.
Do you have a particular strategy?

Thank you bro.

Well I guess we know who is getting written out of a will. Avoid marrying her for this alone.

what the fuck. I hope that's fake.

Hahaha bitch should be happy her dad even acknowledges her

Attached: AD8346DA-1BD5-4D92-B328-0CD99CFBB417.png (1125x2436, 3.48M)

Get a better job and move outta moms basement. Lmao its small steps for now. Pls dont roast me too hard hahaha