/SCG/ , THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads,

YOUR DAILY ARYAN WORKSHOP HOW TO LOVE GOD !

Daddy is back. I missed you so much. I’ve been thinking a lot recently. From a philosophical perspective what is the purpose of the biological need to eating food ? Why by mere chance of our evolution we need to stuff ourselves with food 3 times a day ? Why not just only once a day ? Why do we need to eat so much ? I need some intelligent answers !

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”
“If you can’t slaughter a cow in your kitchen you have no business eating beef.”
“Kike Consciousness means Forgetfulness of God in Total.”

LET THE HOLY NAME RING

BE THE CHANTING YOU WANT TO SEE

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

#NoMoreChantingStupidities
#NoMoreKikeConsciousness

TULSI2020

Attached: 7D76BF12-C562-488F-B740-B9B0A2E99400.jpg (720x540, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzyT98NLIUk
iskcon-truth.com/poison/prabhupada-poisoned-overview.html
truth.prabhupada.org.uk/category/prabhupada-poisoned
harekrsna.org/Tamal-Krishna-hist.htm
youtu.be/IMuUqqZDqTQ
youtu.be/6unXi7jzSiI
youtu.be/krXOSe27M0g
youtu.be/gOLeHjRhZMc
megaliths.org/browse
youtu.be/LDqHvhCEikA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go hindu wooohoooo.

Give me proof to convert to this religion.

Poo in loo
Have sex.

Chanting hare krishna was never a commandment by Krishna himself. It was an invention of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Unless you believe he is Krishna, the hare Krishna belief system is maya.

It’s Vedic Aryan, not hindu.

Actually, Krishna says ,in His Bhagavad Gita, SATATAM , which in Sanskrit means ALWAYS or CONSTANTLY , in reference to chanting His/Krishna’s glories.

Chanting of Hare Krishna Maha Mantra is the most simple process in fulfilling this Krishna’s statement.

i have long hair and a long beard and everyone calls me jesus,
even people i dont know will call me this. i hated it for a long time,
but recently ive gotten into the habit of quoting the bible whenever im called jesus.
can i get some cool verses to say whenever this happens?

Attached: 1540422875507.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>It was an invention of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.

What’s unique from Lord Chaitanya is His philosophy of ACINTYA BHADA ABHEDA TATTVA. with this philosophy Lord Chaitanya has conclusively proven that there is no difference between Him and His Holy Name.

Attached: F9415339-1389-4D31-B022-ECC0ACC8800D.jpg (1920x1200, 655K)

Nevertheless, the Maha Mantra has only gained popularity in the 16th century. If God is righteous he would have brought this practice into existence earlier then the birth of Chaitanya.

Why do you try to convert people to a pacifist religion anyway? Hare Krishna's are hypocrites. They refuse to acknowledge that war and battle are necessary if it aligns with one's dharma.

>Why do you try to convert people to a pacifist religion anyway? Hare Krishna's are hypocrites. They refuse to acknowledge that war and battle are necessary if it aligns with one's dharma.

As I said many times before. Hare Krishna’s were hijacked by the Jews. In Actuality, according to the Second Coming Himself, the Hare Krishna is the most violent Religion.

Attached: E2A3160C-CAF5-4ED9-83B5-BB91887FD29F.jpg (1170x1055, 329K)

>Krishna is violet to the demons

> Hare Krishna’s were hijacked by the Jews.

How, when and where? Give me some data.

> according to the Second Coming Himself, the Hare Krishna is the most violent Religion.

What do you mean?

What do you think the idea of “divide and rule” is coming from ? ... answer: GOD, who is the original Kshatriya King.

>TEXT 34
evaṁ nṛpāṇāṁ kṣiti-bhāra-janmanām
akṣauhiṇībhiḥ parivṛtta-tejasām
vidhāya vairaṁ śvasano yathānalaṁ
mitho vadhenoparato nirāyudhaḥ
SYNONYMS
evam—thus; nṛpāṇām—of the kings or administrators; kṣiti-bhāra—the burden of the earth; janmanām—born in that way; akṣauhiṇībhiḥ—empowered by a military strength of horses, elephants, chariots and infantry; parivṛtta—being puffed up by such surroundings; tejasām—prowess; vidhāya—having created; vairam—hostility; śvasanaḥ—interaction of the wind and the pipe plants; yathā—as it is; analam—fire; mithaḥ—with one another; vadhena—by killing them; uparataḥ—relieved; nirāyudhaḥ—by Himself without being a party to such fighting.
TRANSLATION
The Lord was pacified after killing those kings who were burdensome to the earth. They were puffed up with their military strength, their horses, elephants, chariots, infantry, etc. He Himself was not a party in the fight. He simply created hostility between the powerful administrators, and they fought amongst themselves. He was like the wind which causes friction between bamboos and so sparks a fire.

Attached: CE000DC5-9020-45AE-BA2F-6307745D57CB.jpg (2000x2500, 1.25M)

P O O
I N
T H E
L O O

youtube.com/watch?v=OzyT98NLIUk
iskcon-truth.com/poison/prabhupada-poisoned-overview.html
truth.prabhupada.org.uk/category/prabhupada-poisoned
harekrsna.org/Tamal-Krishna-hist.htm
youtu.be/IMuUqqZDqTQ
youtu.be/6unXi7jzSiI
youtu.be/krXOSe27M0g
youtu.be/gOLeHjRhZMc

>What do you mean?

Krishna obliterated all of the Kshatriya Races off the planet. 640 million of them in 18 days.

Attached: DD5FC3C6-D6D5-40EF-B6E2-3388AA0A66D6.jpg (1080x673, 199K)

The Hare Krishna movement was build upon the teachings of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Even if jews killed Prabhupad it wouldn't prove anything. Unless you claim Chaitanya was himself a jew.

>640 million

No proof there were so many people around at that time. You are talking hindu mythology.

>Even if jews killed Prabhupad it wouldn't prove anything.

What more prove do you need ?
Do I need to prove to you the Jews are controlling the world ?

>You are talking hindu mythology.

No. These are statistics from Vedic Aryan Scriptures , like Mahabharata.

The Hare Krishna movement was always like it is now. Chanting constantly and ultimate pacifist.
Maybe the chanting has scriptural support.
The pacifism doesn't. We don't need more pacifism, so either promote a reformation of the movement or stop promoting it.

Here, the history is 180 degrees opposite to what is being thought,

megaliths.org/browse

Attached: 80F826DC-A940-45DF-A77A-668ED91B5317.jpg (1000x4000, 997K)

>Chanting constantly and ultimate pacifist.

That’s the purpose of the BRAHMANAS or Brahmana Class of men. The Brahmanas are supposed to be humble, tolerant, forgiving, merciful, peaceful, compassionate, giving, kind, simple, knowledgeable, austere, honest, truthful.

The Kshatriyas are supposed to find and care for such people.

Therefore VARNASHRAMA DHARMA is essential.

I only promote VARNASHRAMA DHARMA.

Attached: C14B3712-12B7-4CDB-9C6E-21831E24584A.jpg (2000x2500, 1.42M)

Bhakti monks are not brahmanas, yet they are expected to show the same behaviour. You promote a movement which tries to make a bhakti of everyone. Stop it.

The Kshatriyas need to be intelligent enough to discriminate who is a brahmana and who is not.

This in itself requires higher intelligence. Because many are pretending to be brahmanas. And some of them are really good actors

Point well taken.

But.

Consider this. We are all fallen. Primarily situated in the modes of passion and ignorance. Always quarrelsome and disturbed. To elevate us , as a society as a whole, the purification process has to start from somewhere ! Prabhupada and Lord Chaitanya decided the most practical process.

Attached: 78DD6C3C-F789-45EC-9B4F-619EEE6019F9.jpg (2000x1500, 930K)

Minimum 1% of the whole society must be elevated to at least mode of goodness. Without this there is no possibility of VARNASHRAMA DHARMA.

Attached: 56841C43-2D02-44E8-BF91-640ABF7B4F3B.jpg (1200x1500, 335K)

And by the way , what is your solution for helping these animals ?

Attached: 13CD5974-ED9A-411F-A012-BAF176E15DEE.jpg (1408x864, 520K)

And if you give people dance, song and food , I personally can’t see anything else more practical and pragmatic.

Attached: A58BAE27-9F5B-48FA-8410-99A698D87F60.jpg (1408x1053, 349K)

So back to my original question,

Why do we need to eat so much ?

What is the philosophical purpose behind this phenomena ?

Eating food has to do something with God.

But what ?

Attached: 35977812-250E-441D-A3C2-72A66A7EAE96.gif (504x590, 1.74M)

Ayyy wattup, Thrice Great here.

Yes, eat once a day, but make the food you consume count. Fast for long periods of time and embrace the Sun.

Ye are Gods. Your human body is a biological construct. It can live biologically forever, for the Human Body is a reflection of the ineffable God.

I’m turning blue.
Who do I talk to now?

But there is a problem ! Regarding all the work required to put food into your stomach ! From growing/hunting/shopping, carrying food, cleaning and preparing, cooking , eating itself and digesting. This whole process constitutes eating food. Why would Nature arrange such a cumbersome process ?

Attached: FE27FF52-8CB0-49C5-83F2-8C12F932143C.jpg (1500x1000, 395K)

Bump.

I wish to live on prana only ! I’m just tired of all the work that goes in prepping and eating and cleaning dishes. What do I do ?

The whole process seems to me like some giant RITUAL we are forced to obey day in and day out.

But we do it nevertheless ! ...expecting a higher gain or higher pleasure

Expecting fulfillment

But why so much work for “fulfillment” !?!?

Attached: B1098D0D-9897-4BA6-B055-1707A64E7BBB.jpg (564x549, 67K)

>TEXT 8
niyataṁ kuru karma tvaṁ
karma jyāyo hy akarmaṇaḥ
śarīra-yātrāpi ca te
na prasiddhyed akarmaṇaḥ
SYNONYMS
niyatam—prescribed; kuru—do; karma—duties; tvam—you; karma—work; jyāyaḥ—better; hi—than; akarmaṇaḥ—without work; śarīra—bodily; yātrā—maintenance; api—even; ca—also; te—your; na—never; prasiddhyet—effected; akarmaṇaḥ—without work.
TRANSLATION
Perform your prescribed duty, for action is better than inaction. A man cannot even maintain his physical body without work.

>TEXT 9
yajñārthāt karmaṇo 'nyatra
loko 'yaṁ karma-bandhanaḥ
tad-arthaṁ karma kaunteya
mukta-saṅgaḥ samācara
SYNONYMS
yajña-arthāt—only for the sake of Yajña, or Viṣṇu; karmaṇaḥ—work done; anyatra—otherwise; lokaḥ—this world; ayam—this; karma-bandhanaḥ—bondage by work; tat—Him; artham—for the sake of; karma—work; kaunteya—O son of Kuntī; mukta-saṅgaḥ—liberated from association; samācara—do it perfectly.
TRANSLATION
Work done as a sacrifice for Viṣṇu has to be performed, otherwise work binds one to this material world. Therefore, O son of Kuntī, perform your prescribed duties for His satisfaction, and in that way you will always remain unattached and free from bondage.

Attached: 28613CA7-5383-4600-AF99-C8DAB6F13343.gif (500x376, 788K)

TEXT 10
saha-yajñāḥ prajāḥ sṛṣṭvā
purovāca prajāpatiḥ
anena prasaviṣyadhvam
eṣa vo 'stv iṣṭa-kāma-dhuk
SYNONYMS
saha—along with; yajñāḥ—sacrifices; prajāḥ—generations; sṛṣṭvā—by creating; purā—anciently; uvāca—said; prajā-patiḥ—the Lord of creatures; anena—by this; prasaviṣyadhvam—be more and more prosperous; eṣaḥ—certainly; vaḥ—your; astu—let it be; iṣṭa—all desirable; kāma-dhuk—bestower.
can not find image file: books/Bhagavad-gita-As-It-Is/plate12.jpg

TRANSLATION
In the beginning of creation, the Lord of all creatures sent forth generations of men and demigods, along with sacrifices for Viṣṇu, and blessed them by saying, "Be thou happy by this yajña [sacrifice] because its performance will bestow upon you all desirable things."

>TEXT 11
devān bhāvayatānena
te devā bhāvayantu vaḥ
parasparaṁ bhāvayantaḥ
śreyaḥ param avāpsyatha
SYNONYMS
devān—demigods; bhāvayata—having been pleased; anena—by this sacrifice; te—those; devāḥ—the demigods; bhāvayantu—will please; vaḥ—you; parasparam—mutual; bhāvayantaḥ—pleasing one another; sreyaḥ—benediction; param—the supreme; avāpsyatha—do you achieve.
TRANSLATION
The demigods, being pleased by sacrifices, will also please you; thus nourishing one another, there will reign general prosperity for all.

Attached: 7F14E889-AD03-4D96-855C-E2E544C67714.gif (344x500, 1.77M)

TEXT 12
iṣṭān bhogān hi vo devā
dāsyante yajña-bhāvitāḥ
tair dattān apradāyaibhyo
yo bhuṅkte stena eva saḥ
SYNONYMS
iṣṭān—desired; bhogān—necessities of life; hi—certainly; vaḥ—unto you; devāḥ—the demigods; dāsyante—award; yajña-bhāvitāḥ—being satisfied by the performance of sacrifices; taiḥ—by them; dattān—things given; apradāya—without offering; ebhyaḥ—to the demigods; yaḥ—he who; bhuṅkte—enjoys; stenaḥ—thief; eva—certainly; saḥ—is he.
can not find image file: books/Bhagavad-gita-As-It-Is/plate13.jpg

TRANSLATION
In charge of the various necessities of life, the demigods, being satisfied by the performance of yajña [sacrifice], supply all necessities to man. But he who enjoys these gifts, without offering them to the demigods in return, is certainly a thief.

I'll give you a hashtag you can use in your next general #StopWastingFood

Why do you worship a hoax BBC by pouring non stop milk, honey, juices etc. on it to remind them of "fertility". There are over 1.5 BILLION Indians in India alone and they still need a reminder for fertility?

Watch this Video: youtu.be/LDqHvhCEikA

Hinduism(Pagan) is an ancient religion and probably the most oldest out there. This ritual has existed for centuries. Just imagine all the food wasted to wash shivas dildo from stone age and still going.

This has got to stop.

Attached: 1561282210279.png (1439x1053, 1016K)

When demigods were respected as per Krishna’s instruction the whole planet used to be drenched in milk. And. Weather or not this is the case presently, Lord Shiva doesn’t care about all these poor fools. He needs his dick wet and fed.

>During the reign of Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira, the clouds showered all the water that people needed, and the earth produced all the necessities of man in profusion. Due to its fatty milk bag and cheerful attitude, the cow used to moisten the grazing ground with milk.

Attached: EB2B841A-CA08-4A2C-AA60-8A88E668BD1A.jpg (4000x5000, 3.12M)

The scarcity is because of demons managing this planet presently.

>The gigantic work of churning the milk ocean by the combined effort of the demigods and the demons required a gigantic resting ground or pivot for the gigantic Mandara Hill. Thus to help the attempt of the demigods the primeval Lord assumed the incarnation of a gigantic tortoise, swimming in the ocean of milk. At the same time, the mountain scratched His backbone as He was partially sleeping and thus relieved His itching sensation.

Poo in Tulsi's loo

Stop mass slaughtering animals for a change and follow Krishna’s instructions then you will see the real changes .

>The ground at the foot of the mountain is always washed by waves of milk that produce emeralds all around in the eight directions [north, south, east, west and the directions midway between them].

Kike

Attached: 2048E835-BDAA-47D2-960B-82E5D07AF0D2.jpg (1200x750, 317K)

>The Supreme Personality of Godhead has instructed in Bhagavad-gītā (18.44), kṛṣi-go-rakṣya-vāṇijyaṁ vaiśya-karma-svabhāvajam: “Farming, cow protection and trade are the qualities of work for the vaiśyas.” Nanda Mahārāja belonged to the vaiśya community, the agriculturalist community. How to protect the cows and how rich this community was are explained in these verses. We can hardly imagine that cows, bulls and calves could be cared for so nicely and decorated so well with cloths and valuable golden ornaments. How happy they were. As described elsewhere in the Bhāgavatam, during Mahārāja Yudhiṣṭhira’s time the cows were so happy that they used to muddy the pasturing ground with milk. This is Indian civilization. Yet in the same place, India, Bhārata-varṣa, how much people are suffering by giving up the Vedic way of life and not understanding the teachings of Bhagavad-gītā.