Project Veritas

So what's next?

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-213333__01.jpg (1080x1210, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1138802501937958912
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1144281296824414208
veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The weirdly over the top reaction to this suggests that the regime feels very threatened by the idea of people realizing that Google, Facebook, etc. are de facto arms of the [deep] state

We keep pushing the truth until all of these worthless fucking normalfaggots understand what's going on

Bump

Time to migrate to Bitchute. Jewtube jumped the shark this last year. They've become too openly hostile to the producers they rely on for their income.

Even more they are scared of people finding out that they are all working together and are one big enemy.

Bring it to them in person. Protest outside their offices.

That implies they care or disagree

>they are all working together
When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny

Have a bump.
It's criminal how few people are posting in this thread, compared to the slide threads.

Also, tell me about the "pintrist investigation" while I look shit up myself.

Attached: Starship-Troopers-starship-troopers-13578605-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

this

>white people have it so good the only thing they have left to complain about is "big tech" working together, as if that actually means something

for real whites need a real struggle, you guys are grasping so hard rn

We don't wanna end up like China.

So nipmoot won't let me post anything, even the press release itself.

you*

No one cares what you think retard
Kill yourself

unironically the tighter they squeeze their fist the more normies slip through their fingers.

They'll only care if you push it down their throat enough

Imagine larping as a nigger. Hello fed.

Bump this thread, the gloves are off and Google is doing everything it can to stop okeefe. What is a good slogan for this? Is anyone organizing a protest at Google hq?

Don't like it, don't use it, commie. This is a distraction from real issues like drug legalization and criminal justice reform.

True. I've been seeing more "right wing" type tweets on Twitter lately. The Carlos Maza/Crowder thing was a huge awakening.

Fuck off rabbi.

The one thing you will always struggle with until you die is your own race's stupidity

It's about information control and how shitty these people are doing it. Deplatforming anyone they don't agree with. How long do you think it will be until these companies start to literally disconnect people from being able to communicate period. Google and facebook are already trying to get into the ISP and telecom market. Does that not concern you?

Also all of these companies have more information than most of us would care to admit. (Addressed and banking info) And it's been proven time and time again how little of a shit they give about protecting our data.

Say you don't care now, but good luck explaining away a big, surprise credit card charge when facebook sells your data to Ukrainian front companies.

Solve your own problems, nigger.

If google was not an american company (and i use that term loosely) people would be freaking the fuck out

Apparently "whites" can still think about secondary issues instead of ignoring everything but their main struggle.
We can still think about the climate, corporations, politics and more in addition to "where ma weed dawg".
Seems you're not capable of that multitasking. If only you were born white you might be able to understand.

Have a bump for the clown world we inhabit these days.

Attached: 1554484163608.png (868x638, 525K)

bump

>So what's next?
Nothing will happen

>Thornton Law Firm LLP announces that it is investigating a potential securities class action on behalf of purchasers of the securities of Pinterest Inc. (nyse ticker:PINS) pursuant to, or traceable to, the registration statement and prospectus issued in connection with Pinterest's April 2019 initial public offering ("IPO"). The investigation involves possible violations of the federal securities laws.

>If you purchased Pinterest Inc. stock, you may have a claim for damages resulting from misstatements in the Pinterest IPO prospectus and registration statement. If you are interested in pursuing this claim, or to discuss your legal rights, please email REDACTED

>If you purchased or otherwise acquired Pinterest stock PINS, +3.49% pursuant to its IPO, you may have a claim for damages. Please contact the Thornton Law Firm's shareholder rights team at REDACTED

>Thornton Law Firm's securities attorneys specialize in representing individual shareholders and institutional investors in recovering damages caused by corporate wrongdoing or fraud. Its attorneys have decades of experience litigating securities cases in courts throughout the country and have a proven track record of recovering losses on behalf of shareholders.

There's the press release from the law office for pintrist or something, I'm still working on my first coffee. It wouldn't let me post a link so lets try this.

You hope

And this is why niggers became slaves

No shit big tech is working together. They’ve already admitted they will never allow something like Trump to happen again

We need to keep pushing back. I believe the common man is already very suspicious of big tech and big business in general. Keep trying to get the word out even if it feels difficult. I bet they are getting very nervous right about now because daddy is about to fracture them into a million splinters.

Bump.

this affects all people not just whites but youre too much of a nigger to realize that

It's all about the money. They know they're gonna get taxed to fuck, split up and made far less "powerful" and able to manipulate the information flow of about 75% of the world's population.

They don't want to be taxed properly and they like their cushy spot fucking with people's minds.

Based and hydepilled

>suspended from twitter
>still tweeting

Wut

Your only hope is to get it out on FOX news or get the President talking about it.

you, waiting for o'keefe to deliver.jpg

I wish I was this new

Attached: O'keefe will deliver.jpg (500x348, 88K)

Slide to a VIT

>shows dialog between interviewer and interviewee about specific people meeting in masonic temples

LMAO next....

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1138802501937958912

Attached: the-tech-supper1.png (1020x605, 820K)

Fag bump

Ok rabbi.

Attached: 1524703247032.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Your ooga booga brain lacks the capacity to grasp the importance of the dissemination of information to the public.

Nothing he was supposed to drop something yesterday.

Shut up Leia! You should have died in TLJ when they jettisoned you into space!

Basically this.
The fact that they needed to "SHUT IT DOWN" that hard proves that Veritas was onto something.

Skeptards:
> w-we don't know that it's a conspiracy though
Morons don't know it's a conspiracy. We will make these people swing, then we will make apologists swing

FUCK YES BROTHER

SHADILAYYYYYYYYYYYY

whenever leftists lose their control over the internet i hope no mercy is showed to them

His twitter says he is going to drop very soon (posted 27 minutes ago).
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1144281296824414208

Bumpity

Attached: 1550735962456.jpg (750x831, 80K)

>What is a good slogan for this? Is anyone organizing a protest at Google hq?

I think a big sign of the subversion of our culture and the political process is the idea that "protesting", as we understand it is a viable method of discourse. Standing around outside Google's HQ and impotently chanting slogans is as likely to accomplish anything as a Change.org or Whitehouse.gov petition.

They don't fucking care about us, because they see us as a vocal minority of plebs and reactionaries. If protesting was the type of thing that would work against them, we never would have gotten this deep into Clown World.

Distraction?! Do you realize how Google began? Research inQtel, deep state funded. 1984 is here. Wake up!

They all get funded by the same globalist venture capitalists and bankers. How can people on the left be too stupid to realize that this fake sense of virtue is just used to censor people critical of the globalist agenda? They think there isn't a big right wing tech company because the good guys are winning, when they're really just cheering for the destruction of free speech online.

He's gonna get suicided

Yeah big tech's masonic ties are just a conspiracy, don't think about it

Attached: 2019-06-27 10.26.09.jpg (394x817, 198K)

This should be next:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

They admitted in Congress yesterday that they coordinate. They basically have created a shell company called "GIFCT" that has no full time employees that work solely for GIFCT, no offices, no public points of contact, and that they host the server on Facebook. They flat-out admitted they have their secret little meetings. To fight "terrorism," of course.

(((Big Tech))) is the secular left wing jewish deep state. It is run by the ADL and Jewish World Congress.

Attached: 968924A5-7454-4B73-BE53-24B92A60FD31.png (604x590, 106K)

>So what's next?
Shut the fuck idiot. This isn't some "entertainment show" for you get bored of after 24/hrs. What a fucking idiot thread. kys with your half-ass, no energy thread.

>So what's next?
When this dies down, nobody will care either.
News won't report, social media won't allow it, and people telling each other things in person now isn't as "authoritative" as the first few results on google saying "everything's fine".
You're actually in hell and part of that hell is thinking that others will wake up and see where they are.

Sam Hyde: America isn't dying, it's being killed. And the people killing it have names and addresses.

I thought Project Veritas was something loved by lots of people because they had lots of real facts about dirty deeds.

Am i missing something?

Glowing hard bro

There will eventually be a call to arms for this if the government doesn't do anything about it.
It will mean storming offices and whatnot by hundreds of people. It's the only thing that will get the attention of the left. Once 25-30 people dangle from the end of the rope, the left will back up quietly without any sudden movements.

Blacks and mutts are like farm animals, oblivious to their own enslavement and thinks their owner is working for them.

Attached: ghost in the hell.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)