>CommSec Wilburine on FBN 6/26/19
youtu.be/pdoUmaDwRD4
>TreasSec Mnuchin on CNBC 6/26/19
youtu.be/It5pRgITRbI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: file.jpg (2048x1365, 184K)

MAGA!

babies and little kids also fill the census? Isn't it just one per household?

with bernie shouting for free college, harris for reparations, and yang for free paychecks, i really expect to see the more "moderate" democrats panic and start offering more gibs themselves. it's gonna be like watching the price is right up there

Attached: 1555301613584.jpg (850x1253, 225K)

Tell me about the Census. Why did it get moved to October and will it make the deadline?

>Trump tweets all illegal immigrants must be deported
>This tweet is labeled as racist

Attached: 20190627_180609.jpg (720x960, 287K)

MAGA

Attached: cf90c8db9b8981bed78dd510fa1c04d938429b1d516e2c3177cff68ac77c5289.jpg (1500x1500, 1.06M)

>Isn't it just one per household
Yes

MAGA

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-090732_Twitter.jpg (810x1276, 498K)

I had to fill out a census in elementary school.

>imagine unironically believing this

YAAAASSSS QUEEEN SLAYYYYYY

Attached: 20190627_180952.jpg (720x1049, 427K)

Roberts is a cuck and maybe but it’s doubtful.

>census question was actually legal, and needs a better explanation
>redistricting will be left to the states
Shills blackpill and cope won't work today, kek

Attached: 1558834771782.jpg (666x423, 48K)

No, you didn't

give it to me straight, lads... will the question be on the 2020 census or not?

Yes. I worked on the last one. Doesn't start until May of 2020. It's by household, and they're single sheets.

No, and they dont just print out exactly how many they need the 300 million was probably facetious. And knowing our government they probably print out 600 million.

Most likely

but she's literally a senator in congress, she can put up legislation right now to combat these issues

Attached: 1554795883638.jpg (595x594, 72K)

The census question will be shot down again in October (not that it will matter at that point) because vid related will be factored into the case. There is a 0.0% chance the census question will be allowed to go forward. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Attached: 1559255172448.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

Can someone stop her from sending these smoke signals?

All they have to do is throw the kitchen sink at it to justify it. Before they had to prove it wasn't racist, now they just need an excuse.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-075142_Twitter.jpg (810x1232, 406K)

its no big deal, trump just needs to figure out a good reason for following the law. as long as the lower courts accept his reason, it will be added.

>shot down again
It wasn't shot down now, retard

"I'm not supporting the liberals, I'm just making it impossible for conservatives to win. It's actually your fault that you're losing, you should work harder."

Roberts is the typical boomer

Shills are going crazy now because they're panicking. Trumps approval keeps going higher. 4 different polls recently have put trumps approval between 47-50. Biden recently lost a major poll to Trump. The generic ballot is showing similar numbers to 2016 where repubs won. Repubs won a a major special election in Pennsylvania, outperforming the partisan lean. Repubs have been majorly outraising dems, when the opposite was true in 2016. They're spamming because they're scared.

Benny Johnson doing the FORTNITE dance is the worst thing to happen today

Attached: 4iacm_1.webm (640x360, 1.35M)

wew that is going to piss off alot of people

I think so, yes. The constitutionality is sound, but the explanation need revision. The Commerce Dept set the final date back to the end of October. They have 4 months to make it right

Even a CNN legal analyst said it will almost certainly be a thing.

>as president I won't let states be kn charge of their elections or districts
Another constitutional violation.

It's legal so probably yes.

I did. I put down I was asian for laughs.

Probably

They are going all out on preventing another 2016

>has an ogre face
This isn't some DnD world right?

>imagine a bunch of non-hispanics speaking spanish on stage
>imagine unironically being a white guy talking about your black son
>imagine saying you'd impeach someone after they left office
>imagine saying you'd legalize abortions for people who can't conceive
wait, that all already happened last night

Attached: 1539498182851.gif (316x316, 1.36M)

what happen

Attached: 1557731168890.jpg (591x605, 29K)

>answering how to handle Mitch hours after the debate ends
lol

>lol like, just explain why you want to follow the law and be constitutional

>A Dem pushing to end the filibuster

Attached: 06-05 06_57_49.png (609x640, 800K)

Apparently the delay was factored in to an October 30th print date.

Roberts fucked America over again like I told everyone he would and copecucks are suddenly pretending that this wasn't the single most important SCOTUS decision of our lifetimes. It is literally, unironically over, and apparently pointing this out makes you a shill somehow, for some reason. Not even sure what I'm supposed to be shilling (other than the truth, as awful as it might be).

Big win on gerrymandering

Roberts punted on census question, conservative justices not happy

You pay for this

Attached: 20190627_181830.jpg (720x852, 294K)

The case was sent back to the lower courts no? They might kick it down the road further

What is I, as an extremely right wing individual lives in a heavily blue area and I refuse to answer the census? Wouldn't that deny (((them))) a headcount and representation in an already blue area?

>4 months
what could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1553106220652.jpg (658x1080, 236K)

It's fucking retarded, but it wasn't shot down

I don't

Steers n queers. Fuck old mexico i mean texas.

I feel like they were trying to give themselves more time in the event Roberts fucked them. They knew they had the case won on legal merits but seemed to anticipate some bullshit reason to say 'no.'

>It's legal
2bh the buck should have stopped there. any additional information is none of their business

Attached: D-E6t2QX4AA2l8e.png (470x273, 68K)

G-guys?

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-27-11-18-51.png (1163x126, 34K)

my save of it is actually titled Ogre.webm

Attached: 06-25 02_58_55.png (421x410, 243K)

No, I don't

Joe's gonna short-circuit on stage while trying to balance both his comments on segregationists and the rising pressure to offer free stuff in his head and blurt out that he wants free segregation for all.

Attached: 806d65f08fd7c33ae9cfc4683cdddacb.jpg (671x1022, 109K)

>hurr they said it was unconstitutional TRUMP BTFO
>hurr they are printing it next week TRUMP BTFO
>hurr it will be shot down in October TRUMP BTFO
Stick to one script you retard.

Attached: 1539574700879.jpg (490x586, 52K)

SCOTUS isn't going to go through all this just to say "lol wait until 2030"

>a good reason for following the law
because it's the law?

Enjoy jail

Reminder
Shills are going crazy now because they're panicking. Trumps approval keeps going higher. 4 different polls recently have put trumps approval between 47-50. Biden recently lost a major poll to Trump. The generic ballot is showing similar numbers to 2016 where repubs won. Repubs won a a major special election in Pennsylvania, outperforming the partisan lean. Repubs have been majorly outraising dems, when the opposite was true in 2016. They're spamming because they're scared.

Uh, yeah it was. It literally was shot down.
And some dead guys' alleged emails about how it will help white people and Republicans will be added to evidence in October. It needed to be approved before that happened, and it didn't, and noe it's quite literally over.

SCOTUS blocks citizenship question on census.

Trump has accomplished nothing of what I voted for him to do. Nothing, zero, zilch, squat.
All I got for my vote was 4 years of stupid tweets about russia. I was conned.

>speaking spanish on stage
most european foreign languages sound so foul that i'd rather hear spanish than greek

Its literally all those kikes on the court could do, they might not have "shot it down" as I assume you have made up your mind on what that vague statement means. But they sure punted it down the road enough to cause it to be a concern in general ontop of the asinine ruling.

Your acting like your the only one who knew how roberts is retarded, the case wasn't actually shot down, and any better explanation would have him voting yes, he was truly a cuck, he would have shot it down and refused to hear another case on the census

It’s not actually true yet though. Roberts is a cuck but they punted on the question. They could have ruled it unconstitutional which would have been an actual loss. Shit is still on the table. You are called a shill because you are blackpilling.

Is it vandalism to neverwet a swastika before they lay down the paint?

>no argument
>defaults to "REEEEE SHILL"
>uses NPC picture despite being an NPC

Like pottery.

DENIED

Right, they did. But, they have to present to that lower court a "better explanation."
This is becoming like DACA - everyone know the legal merits are they to kill it, but won't pull the trigger on it

It wasn't a final vote, so the case is still alive.

>I will end gerrymandering
>You need majority support to end gerrymandering in a state
>Get majority support
>Have the power to end gerrymandering
>Also have the power to gerrymander for your own side
Politicians never stood a chance

Been a very mixed bag day on my Birthday today...

Reminder, people don't shill against a candidate 14 hours a day every day when they think they're winning

Attached: D-FJz-wXYAAOtw4.jpg (1838x1084, 82K)

Reported to the IRS

Except the court said political reasons can't be a reason for it to be thrown out

The real question is can reapportionment of the House be based on the number of citizens alone?

Attached: Japan 2020 MAGA.jpg (4697x3131, 1.31M)

happy burfday frendo

Burnouts when?

Even Pelosi just now in her presser said the citizen question was a "mixed bag." She KNOWS the court said the merits were constitutional and only the Commerce Dept need give a better reason as to why

I'm taking a look at liberal reactions on twitter to all cases. They think they lost.

OMG, guise, look! She's deeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad.

Attached: 1550070450062.jpg (750x1334, 232K)

hahaha they want to ban the president so fucking bad. how that stupid nigger hasnt reigned in big tech yet is beyond me.

He literally greentexed his argument, can't ypu read? They didn't shoot it down, and is still up for debate, funny how your accusing others of having no arguments when your the one not responding with any arguments

ABSOLUTE STATE

Absolutely. "It's not unconstitutional" should be the end of it

Have they said what reasons are acceptable for following the constitution?

Based

Do you think Reparations will come up?

Attached: 06-05 06_45_26.png (201x139, 60K)

Thanks, Satan. I'm at work and I don't celebrate my birthday till the weekend anyways. I appreciate the sentiment, though.

yo, yo, is that that guy who slept with that sexy column writer

>hunt for salt
>eat salt
>enjoy salt
>report on salt
>don't being salt
Bruh...

No dont say that, this was a win YOU ARE A SHILL STOP IT

maybe those faggotass lazy fucking beaners should pass a citizenship test and join the country.

fucking nigger

For dumb blackpillers we are clearly winning right now.