Reddit is a private company and can ban whoever they want

You’re not even banned! It’s just a wall around your safe space. I thought you snowflakes liked walls?

Attached: 0C4BDA4C-DE89-479E-B33F-7521D94C1812.jpg (649x678, 362K)

These faggot threads are about at played out as the Tulsi ones. Post better faggot.

Awww. Poor wittle snowflake is mad. Can’t prove it wrong so you have a tantrum. Poor wittle thing.

Soc media companies were given protection by Congress because they were not publishers. By picking who can say what they are now acting as publishers.

I hope one MIGA tard pulls a Nasim and kills some reddit admins.

Oh so Jow Forums cant ban you?

That's why we use Jow Forums

Attached: 1561235644159.png (500x300, 39K)

Attached: capitalism evola.jpg (780x683, 144K)

>I'm a liberal and I'm pro-corporate trakeover of the USA as long as it's in the name of banning free speech and Communism.

-You

something happened on leddit and Jow Forums gives a fuck? ive been away for a while

The Donald got banned and a bunch of clown world subs. Expect Reddit refugees.

you realize all those reddit queers will start coming over hear if they're censored enough? And come on, it's not like Jow Forums isn't already reddit 2.0 now

The redddit niggers think Jow Forums cares about the Jow Forumst_d cancer being fucked up. If you niggers want to kill /ptg/ you are more than welcome

I remember a screenshot where someone got banned from Jow Forums for preferring regular milk over chocolate milk.

Just more fresh targets to troll.

>This bait is shit
>"AWWWW WATS WONG LIL POOPSIE WOOPSIE ME THOUGHT WALLS WERE GOOD BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
How do you people even take yourselves seriously. You type suck embarrassing shit.

If millions of people use your services, your company ceases to be "privat", fucktard.

This. Also when did these people decide they want to protect the rights of private companies?

You say that like Jow Forums is hard to troll

(you)

Attached: 2m76rnld60x21.jpg (680x517, 32K)

Isn’t it odd that they were banned on the day of their Nazi debates...

>mUh FreE MrKET pRivEt CoMPANY
not even an argument

>what special snowflakes actually believe.....

this is not what the conservative cucks believe in, though? tough situation. lol.

Attached: a-bit-cheeky-but-leave-a-x-if-you-would-24346954.png (500x513, 137K)

Go jam a stale fucking wedding cake up your faggot tranny ass you degenerate shit stain mentally ill cunt of a whore who shat you out in an explosive bout of nigger cum and feces.

Google The_Donald and all you'll see is articles talking about how dangerous a place it is. No links to the page, itself.