Average americain cant locate France on a map

youtu.be/-wNTfzaatBI?t=381

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoF_cRSBSs4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44491428/#q44491428
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why should we keep track of your presidents, francious?

THE AMERIMUTT MEME WAS INVENTED BY THE JEWS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER

AMERICANS ARE WHITE

No problem. I was once in a French bar filled with French tramps who had never heard of the USA.

It's better not caring about irrelevant countries than being irrelevant.

>be me in world history class
>9th grader turns around and asks where Germany is on zoomed in map
>resist urge to hang myself

Do you guys ever read the posts here in their head in the accent from the country it was posted from? Makes me lawl errytiem

French accent: you filthy amerikikes!!!

>be me in world history class as senior
>be not me mostly 9th graders
>class pathetically easy
>9th grader turns around and asks where Germany is in middle of zoomed in map
>resist urge to hang myself

Amerimutt is a shill meme

Who the fuck would want to?

I think every person below the mason-dixon line should be purged.

Ass blasted mutt

The average American can't locate Washington D.C on a map

THIS, IT WAS INVENTED BY JEWS.

>Amerimutt is a shill meme

Attached: 1561478720060.png (426x309, 97K)

I hear it as:
AAAAAAAAAAAA WALALALALALAL WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH MAGBAR AMERIKA
>*tongue click*
>*fires AK*

why would anyone care to locate some islamified ghetto that hasn't been significant in over a century? Guarantee you every French faggot knows exactly where the USA is.

I had a German cousin I met for the first time when the iron curtain fell... she was taught in school that America was basically Africa. When we met her at the airport she was very confused from all the propaganda she was taught, it took awhile for her to reconcile the lies.

Geography is cool for nerd points, but unless you're in a field related to it you can pretty much live your life as a dummy ignoramus without big repercusions (not knowing where Transylvania is when talking about Stoker's Dracula with friends).

Attached: france.jpg (270x350, 7K)

Bullshit
Geography is good for knowing your enemies

Average yuropoor can't find Nebraska on a map.

/thread/

California is not America.

probably because our director of education is barely literate and Trump spend all our money on his wall and toys for our military

I live in america, and i can say 90%+ of americans are either mixed or have fetal alcohol syndrome

>average european cant locate kentucky on a map
Eurofags btfo

Serious Question for burgers. is this cherry picking or real? Don't you faggots know nothing about Europe?

I can even name a fair amount of states in the united states, please don't tell me you cant name a single European country.

some gay state in the middle of the US with edgy borders

Coping this hard. Pathetic.

if you're an uneducated pig who gets all of your information from the news, yes. some people here are dumb enough to pride themselves on their lack of geographical knowledge. also, in public schools they try to stray away from a "eurocentric" worldview, so more and more people are growing up in a system that teaches them about how great niggers are etc and don't know their european roots. also, you'll find mongoloids everywhere, problem is we like to televise it

somewhere to the north of Florida. I think over Georgia

A lot of Americans think Spain is in Latin America.

>problem is we like to televise it
this is what i meant with cherry picking. You find dumb faggots in every country but its common knowledge over here that american have 0 geographical knowledge.
I simply cannot believe that any American is too dumb to point to germany or sweden.

Holy fuck Euros go home.

yeah its a bit of both. some cherry-picking, but it is true that a good chunk of americans, from my experience, are pretty oblivious to most of the world outside of the US. they just spend all of their time watching the newest game of thrones etc and don't bother trying to learn or correct their ignorance. so a bit of both man, its really unfortunate

y?

>no statistics available

are americans even human?

France is no longer France

I get it if someone doesn't know where Botswana is but you should get 80% of all western countries right if you life in the west

History and geography are dangerous sciences. It's right that the plebs knows nothing about them.

We actually can because we liberated your stupid asses twice already, but why would we otherwise care?

being proud on being a retard

absolute state of mexico

We actually can since we liberated your stupid asses twice already.

because your rude.

(((Liberated)))

America was more white in the late 80s. Nowadays it is africa basically

If my finger lands on Syria or Africa can you blame me? Fucking baguette frog fuck

is it real? lol

Attached: .jpg (527x394, 24K)

i can't locate any european countries on a map, or any other continent really. Lol, have sex, America is the only country that matters.

agreed, at least know the countries that are major players etc. and i would say if you live in the west you better get 100% of the western countries right, and if you fuck up some of eastern europe its w/e cause the balkans are a mess

I'm a geography buff, I've traveled boreal europe, I'm just reflecting about americans, they really don't give a shit about the rest of the world and they can lead comfy lives.

buuh huuh huuu.
learn something faggot

Wonder how many Frenchies could find Missouri on a map. This is as pertinent to your existence as the average American knowing where France is.

Attached: europe who cares.png (500x586, 150K)

Whiter than you, Mohamed

Oh so they break out the really old trolls.
I haven't seen this thread in a couple years.

You niggers are scared.

Attached: Krishgna.jpg (444x620, 68K)

Wow you guys are still allowed by your government to post here?

At least we know our own continent.
youtube.com/watch?v=XoF_cRSBSs4

>Some white dude

End it all already.

Attached: Fucking_Shit.png (1310x675, 76K)

FUCK GOOGLE

RICO

GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING
BUMP ALL GOOGLE THREADS

I know I usually point to Africa my bad.

I found france

Attached: france.png (1906x1440, 3.56M)

thats hardly a good comparison, at least compare missouri to belgium, they're both pretty worthless.

based

Tal vez navegar fuera del barrio, amigo.

Attached: b2800c10d9b6e5b21ea3102eda8ffbc4.jpg (650x488, 27K)

at least we dont speak spanish on national tv Heihihihi

That's actually quite right

C O P E

I think I know enough about Europe in terms of geography, I spend an unhealthy amount of time in Google Streetview planning which country to escape from and by default have looked extensively at nearly every country in Europe.

youre a mutt too pablo

Hey, I found France!
It's right here

whoa maybe they like, edited out all the ones who could?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Can you locate the adjoining states of Colorado and Utah on a US map? The two together are roughly the size of France.

I woudn't expect a foreigner to be able to do so, by the way. Much like we can't be expected to locate every Euro-state. Only a fucking surrender monkey, snail eating faggot would have the arrogance to think France is in any way relevant on the world stage

Attached: Jealous of the US 1560955796569.jpg (1024x557, 103K)

I live in the northwest and I can tell you that this is where all the whites went.

Sorry Paco, but it tells more about your country than Americans.

>Average American
>posts some shitty clickbait video where they go around talking to Cuckifornians
Sure thing

Attached: orge las americanos.png (1520x751, 76K)

Whats a "France"? Sounds made up

This.
>Genetic structure, self-identified race/ethnicity, and confounding in case-control association studies.

>We have analyzed genetic data for 326 microsatellite markers that were typed uniformly in a large multiethnic population-based sample of individuals as part of a study of the genetics of hypertension (Family Blood Pressure Program). Subjects identified themselves as belonging to one of four major racial/ethnic groups (white, African American, East Asian, and Hispanic) and were recruited from 15 different geographic locales within the United States and Taiwan. Genetic cluster analysis of the microsatellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near-perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. On the other hand, we detected only modest genetic differentiation between different current geographic locales within each race/ethnicity group. Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ethnicity--as opposed to current residence--is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Attached: Genetics_White_Americans_are_VERY_white.png (656x1493, 138K)

This.

Attached: D&C.png (1833x1345, 1.57M)

Common core education = retards. Watch Flekkas talks on YT when he asks questions to libtards in Cali, it is very revealing how these people’s minds can’t process a thought outside of their programming.
>”Uhh...uhh...uh...OBAMA!”

>Average americain cant locate France on a map

But can they spell?

هل استجابت لنداء الصلاة اليوم ، سفين؟

Attached: 1550878084046.jpg (256x256, 14K)

Most Americans probably couldn't locate America on a map. Our education system is a joke.

Your average anything is borderline retarded and/or hyper-specialized. Even brilliant individuals have gaps in their knowledge that they don't use on a regular basis. Europeans have a hard time identifying individual American states even though many are larger than their home nations. The point being, if it is not practical for one to have/attain knowledge, then one is not likely to do so.

Shut the fuck uo muhammed

Attached: 1519854282524.jpg (342x350, 20K)

We are not in the position to make such claims

Americans are obnoxious cunts and they deserve mutt meme which is factually correct too.

Giving a fuck about some Asian country

Attached: 1528918952154.jpg (1000x700, 155K)

>which is factually correct too.
Wrong.

Attached: 1404233537318.jpg (853x875, 158K)

Honestly yeah, a lot of Ameriposters are aggressive retards and could stand to get bullied. That doesn't mean I have to like undeservedly smug Euroserfs though.

Attached: 1547959894045.jpg (720x469, 71K)

Attached: images (5).jpg (214x236, 15K)

Our position is irrelevant to the veracity of my claim.

Holly shit, seek help retard.

>newfag doesn't know that europeons are just as stupid
Never seen the "if you're from USA draw Europe and if you're from Europe draw USA" threads, eh?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/44491428/#q44491428

>Holly shit,
Learn English, retard

>she was taught in school that America was basically Africa.
...what? How?