Why are American women so repulsive? THE US is breeding fat disgusting whores...

Why are American women so repulsive? THE US is breeding fat disgusting whores, feminists and single moms who think you owe them a living

Attached: grace-stanley-attends-the-billy-morrison-aude-somnia-solo-exhibition-picture-id855399528.jpg (1024x683, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz of men.. too thirsty and stupid

Attached: 1530046723127.png (908x935, 79K)

why is it so funny to every nigger to point out who is white too? Wtf is wrong with this place

Attached: 1451000656794.jpg (912x300, 251K)

>Why are American women so repulsive?
some have man jaw

You have to be sure its a woman, first. Your picture hasn't even been vetted- those broad boulder shoulders..
Woman are hormonal beasts and we're lost control of them to themselves (birth-control, chemicals, makeup) I can't blame them for that.

Attached: 1558041953939.jpg (865x6736, 963K)

Attached: atlanta.jpg (1159x653, 230K)

Attached: tease.png (448x318, 236K)

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

Ya tinder here is like playing Monster Hunter

There’s a lot of pretty women where I live.

full of shit. maybe you love niggers?

Attached: angry white men.png (1163x645, 219K)

Because americans are, on average, kike slaves.
Stop shitposting stupid questions.

why are they kike slaves though?

Are we run by kikes?

>Why are American women so repulsive?
>American

That's a very odd way of spelling British.

Nigga you new here?

I'd rather be with a nice fat chick than some low IQ dumb bitch that gossips, complains, and will fuck anything that walks. These days, nearly all bitches are disgusting. They should be treated like the disgusting bitches that they are.

Limeys have some really fucked up teeth. Maybe dentists are forbidden in Britain much in the same way free speech and right to privacy are?

I wasn't think of teeth to be honest.

British women age like milk.

Dentists are multiple times more expensive than in America. It is cheaper to fly to Murica, vacation for 2 weeks and get basic dental work than to do it here.

I see....

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

But muh health care?

>Incel cuck wanting a girlfriend
>Not wanting a waifu who's values and mental capabilities are an addition to yours

You're just noticing the hot chicks and not noticing the army of obese monstrosities that surround them. I know this because America is America, and I've seen enough of it to know that fat disgusting women are fucking everywhere.

nah American women are the worst. they look like oversized babies or crackheads

I've been to 15 US states and i seen a pretty girl maybe once in a few months in most places
in some places (esp midwest) i havent seen good looking women at all

just look on tinder or bumble. its very scary

i thought it was just Florida but must be all over

fuck off kike

Cool.... Planes leave for Europe and Africa everyday. Maybe since it is so terrible here, you could just take your nigger ass back to Africa and make love to all your negroid ancestors.

t. fat redneck spic

this guy loves fat disgusting permiscious whores.. Good job you fucking cuck

I laugh every time

Attached: 1457991481829.png (845x589, 184K)

Because women are pieces of shit. I've seen every girl I have ever dated cry within a week of meeting her. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I'm like this today. You probably think I'm terrible." Then I have to say "No no, it's ok. I understand" while secretly thinking what a shitshow the whole situation is.

They'll make you jealous because they know they can. They'll hurt you because they know they have that power over you. They'll start arguments just for the hell of it. Every last one of them have major insecurities about themselves and it's easy to spot. I've dated fat chicks, skinny chicks, smart chicks, dumb chicks, junkie chicks, etc. They're all the same. Retarded.

Well "disgusting" can apply to anything, but especially a nigger like you.

good job feminist. go cut your dick off faggot

It's the 1000 cocks stare.

look at the dork in the background with that little fag hat. my guess is that the two things are related.

Cause American men won’t put them in their place.

why do they all:

dye their hair red
get tattoos/piercings
wear not only slutty, but tackily outlandish clothing
act like they dont understand the simpliest things
obsessed with getting extremely dominated more than normal

>White knighting for fat chicks this hard
A reddit invasion in mid-summer. This is just brutal.

Attached: 1551110672520.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Find a trad one at church. That’s what I did. No regrets.

white churches exist? thought only spics went there anymore

Attached: sadie-stanley-at-grace-roses-fashion-show-fundraiser-in-los-angeles-2018-08-18-01.jpg (1200x1842, 215K)

>pic
Why do THOTs have that stringy wet spaghetti hair? Who the fuck wants that?

Attached: 49656668_359754061469994_8214401135791427172_n.jpg (750x750, 112K)

Where do you live? I live in smalltown Midwest so it’s almost entirely white.

Is this actually real or satire?

Why is she wearing Auschwitz shoes?

I work in a nice office building and there are lots of attractive women in my area. Maybe the more upscale of an area you are in, the more attractive the women are.

Is this your not-so-subtle way of signalling you have a lot of money with which to access attractive women? I'm not a woman you don't have to try to fuck me. I'm not fat either so I guess I wouldn't be your type even if I was, chubby chaser.

Oh noes! She doesn't something I don't agree with! Kill her!

Fuck fat feminist land whales.

Attached: 1429018423765.jpg (400x398, 91K)

No wonder why so many burgers here have yellow fever.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_line

I’m just telling you the reality. Where I live in US I see a lot of attractive women.

doesn't = does

where

You're going to see attractive women in any major city anywhere. You're just zeroing in on the attractive ones and noticing the fatties. I've been in 30 states. The fatties are everywhere and they are legion. I believe my eyes.

I live in Houston and when I walk around downtown at lunch it is CRAWLING with hot women. Hot white women. It makes my head spin.

It's real.

don't know about america proper, but I do know about my experiences with american transfer students

there were 4 grills, one was chubby but not fat, the other two were qts (and one of them turned out to be pretty redpilled once we got drinking) and the last one was an SJW, but not a bitch about it (don't know if she was more mellow due to being in a foreign, 99.9% catholic nation or if the internet just amplifies a persons natural doucheness)

all in all they were ok

Attached: 1561095031392.jpg (459x448, 131K)

Women are stupid and the kikes use ulitize their stupidity to their advantage

Hahahaha havent gotten laid in ages and had some experiences with some tinder women in recent weeks, this is all too common.

I had one have her period on my bed a d act like it was no big deal on the second fuck meeting.

Another tainted in my kitchen bc she was so hungry and expecting me to buy her dinner so she didnt eat.

Why are women such a mess? Why do they not have the same stability and focus and just being able to handle life as men?

God damn it.

>Why are American women so repulsive? THE US is breeding fat disgusting whores, feminists and single moms who think you owe them a living
its you

Attached: rtxtb.jpg (620x1095, 62K)

It has always seemed to me that girls who are mediocre become the models and the prettiest girls in the world are working at grocery stores and shit like that.

No its not. The guy came out and said thats a fake its not him on reddut