Is alchol degenerate?

Is alchol degenerate?

Attached: man-turning-down-whisky.jpg (1100x826, 104K)

Everything is degenerate in excess including money

Yes, it is.

Regardless if it is or isn't, I'm not going to let the opinions of you mongoloids change my alcohol intake

I can't wait to finish work - should be around 3pm. I would honestly prefer to stay home and booze all day from 8 onwards but I need to come here to act normal for 9 hours. If I'm working late I'll put a six pack in my office fridge and hit that shit during my commute home.

No but neutron stars are

Attached: nokia scented candle.png (960x960, 351K)

Yes. In moderation, on rare occasions, it is okay. I got in the habit of drinking nightly, and I lost a decade to it. A whole 10 years I will never get back.

How can you consume so much volume? I enjoy the feeling of being drunk but there’s not enough space in my body for the alcohol I need to drink to feel good, and the trade off is always being bloated as fuck and full to the brim to the point of nausea and not being able to eat anything. Smoking is just inhaling, in and out, much easier and less strenuous on the body in general.

yes

If it is I don't wanna be generate

I take Adderall when I drink and I only drink Bud. Goes down smooth

Alcohol dependency is degenerate and drinking it to get drunk is also degenerate. If you cannot enjoy the taste and refreshing feeling of an alcoholic drink without succumbing to the impulse to get drunk, you are a pleb.

No, it is old, based aryan tradition. But alcoholism is.

yes, its worse for society than literally every other drug combined

you're also like 1 in 10 humans. it's the most commonly abused drug and one of the most seriously addictive. drinking is just about the worst thing you can do for your health other than suicide

Attached: 1406071124037.jpg (479x680, 109K)

>t gay

FPBP

A good glass of bourbon is like nothing else on earth, or a really good wine.
But frequent alcohol consumption makes you look sickly and damages your body. You can tell who drinks a lot of alcohol just by looking at them.
Keep it to a minimum or don't drink at all if you have an addictive personality. I was an alcoholic for a long time. It was hard to break free. It got to the point where I was spending 100$ a day on whiskey, and my hangovers lasted so long I never got over a hangover before drinking again. One week I couldn't drink for 3 days and I was hungover all 3 days and I didn't think I had a problem

I drink on the weekends. I drink just enough to get pretty drunk but not enough to get sick or feel like shit the next day. My wife appreciates it because if she's not on the rag I'll aggressively fuck her before I fall asleep. It's a good way to unwind after a hard week of work.

is drinking concentrated grain juice degenerate? hmmmm???

>was
user, i...

The big difference between alcohol and drugs though is that you can drink without getting drunk or even tipsy, whereas you can’t just smoke a joint or pop a pill and not get high (unless you’re junkie that needs a lot of a drug to feel the effects).

Yes

But then don’t you have a literal gallon or more of liquid floating around in your stomach? That has to be uncomfortable.

This is a really strange question user...

Yes, in excess.
pip pip, cheerio
Alcohol itself isn't degenerate, it's the constant shilling of big booze that's causing rampant alcoholism.

I don’t know, but I’m being day degenerate.

Attached: 2C4C4680-6D21-467C-854D-85C7BD2F4023.gif (821x389, 8K)

Depends on your genetics.
Its degenerate in my case.

It’s just what I’ve experienced and found to be the most uncomfortable aspect of drinking alcohol. I don’t see how others can tolerate it so well.

Oh gee I don't know. Is water degenerate?
Is any inanimate object?

Also have lost almost a decade to the liquid jew.

Learn how to have fun without it.

>I take Adderall when I drink

Bad idea. You're doing a ton of oxidative damage to your body every time you do this.

Patricians drink.

Plebs get drunk.

And that is the difference.

This.

this.

ironically i went to pick up an 18 pack of beer a few hrs ago. havent drank alcohol is probably over 2 years at this point. i just felt like drinking some beer. and now that im on my 2nd beer im not even really enjoying it like i thought i would.

Alcohol like most most degeneracy needs some bros to be really enjoyable

Attached: discord.png (180x134, 62K)

>It shrinks my liver, doesn't it, Nat? It pickles my kidneys, yes. But what does it do to my mind?

Attached: lost-weekend-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

>I don't puke when I drink. I puke when I don't. I'm scared Ish.

Attached: 4dc23992-4765-4b70-beed-0b3bb511bb94_screenshot.jpg (1086x480, 24K)

>I enjoy the feeling of being drunk but there’s not enough space in my body for the alcohol I need to drink to feel good, and the trade off is always being bloated as fuck and full to the brim to the point of nausea and not being able to eat anything

A lot of true alcoholics drink primarily liquor. I know the bloated feeling of trying to get drunk off beer. You don't really get the same with liquor.

Attached: 1557625305473.jpg (500x350, 37K)

>"is it you or the liquor speaking, Lahey?"
>"Julian, I AM the liquor"

No, as long as you’re not abusing it. Getting shitfaced is juvenile and nothing good ever comes from it.

Alcoholics should be executed, however.

It can be if in excess.

It's a bit of a terrible cycle you get into it without realizing. 1 drink lowers your judgement to think that 2 drinks is okay. 2 drinks lowers your judgement to think that 3 drinks is okay. And so on and so on.

Then before you know it you've been on a week long bender.

Attached: ee3fb29b9c8e07c375bbb4211dac2c42e87ade59.png (575x446, 169K)

100%
>t. Alcoholism
>t. Liver cirrhosis

>True alcoholics primarily drink liquor
This right here. I started off at a handle a week, then a fifth a day, now it's almost a handle or more a day.

Then I realized I could drink more and pay less by making my own.

nothing wrong with having a drink or two while socializing with friends. Alcohol has helped humans bond with each other, and thus strengthen societies, for thousands of years.

However, used to excess or more than a couple times a week it can quickly become degenerate and addictive. I know some people who can't avoid getting shitfaced. They have one beer and then it turns into 15 beers. If that's you, then you have a problem

And don’t even get me started on all you subhuman FAS faggots I have to see lumbering around

>Oh, he doesn't change, Orel! That's just his true nature coming out.

Attached: bloberta.jpg (486x360, 35K)

Amen

It wrecks your brain and body. As a form of self medication for bad life situations, it's shit and only makes you feel worse in the long run.

I'm currently struggling with it. 24 beers a day. Then I go a week sober and restart the cycle. I actually dreamed the other day that I was with a friend telling her I drank 24 beers, she told me yeah, you look like shit nowadays. Woke up pretty demoralized and shamed, do you think that stopped me from being a degenerate? Nope. I do want to stop, pray for me anons.

huhuhu

From time to time,
I can enjoy some gin or wine.
I don't do it to get drunk. I can share have a beer with a friend, it's okay.
But, I've seen what red shit skins down an entire bottle of cheap vodka, That is degenerate or getting home from work to get drunk, downing a 12 pack in a single sitting is degenerate.
Getting drunk everyday is degenerate, Don't be a fucking degenerate.
North Dakota has drugs too, don't get me wrong I used to live next door to a drug dealer.
But, I seen way more people fuck up their lives with booze. Holy shit, If I learned anything in North Dakota it's the value of sobriety.

>"the liquor will show us the way, Bo-bandy, all we have to do is listen"

Wine and spirits.

I am the liquor.

No, but for many its a gateway to degenerate behavior, plus its nothing but empty calories; making you fat and stupid. Think of it this way, look at all the sports fans that stare at niggers and all the soilents. What do they have in common?

>muh beer

Attached: 1561306873979.png (315x185, 51K)

I'm an alcoholic and I try to be as honest about it as possible. I don't get violent, I don't yell, I don't drive drunk. I know it has kept me from fulfilling all my potential and will cause health issues, but I have a pretty good life and an incredible family.

>Then I realized I could drink more and pay less by making my own.

I remember seeing people make fun of Wild Turkey by joking that's the drink that alcoholics drink. Then I look at myself as a Wild Turkey drinker and realize they're right and I'm a stereotype.

Attached: Wild_Turkey_(bourbon)_logo.png (220x220, 20K)

Too much is. Stop once you're feelin' fine. Any further and you're degenerate.

This
Who here /ciderpilled/?

Attached: ciderboys-peach-county-cider-label.jpg (560x560, 89K)

I wish I could enjoy spirits as much as wine. Jim Beam is probably my favorite drink. But I just enjoy the feeling I get from wine more, per ounce of alcohol.

that shit makes me sick as fuck

I'm in the program now so I don't drink but back when it was a huge problem, I wound up switching to vodka, because it's the least likely to make you ill.

its a stupid addiction and totally not worth it

Attached: 1406105725643.jpg (720x720, 110K)

Reading some of the posts makes me glad I never liked alcohol.

Now pot is another story.

no, it's great for you

I actually was drinking vodka tonics on vacation. Good, but some of the brands of tonic are sweeter than others, I ended up twisting the lime in the sweeter ones. Good on you, though, keep it up.

nothing is "degenerate" in itself. A degenerate person will not be able to engage with things that provide pleasure in an generative, noble way. Sex, intoxicating substances, good food, entertainment media and other things that degenerates indulge in way too much in a way that is debilitating for them are not intrinsically degenerate. The fault lies with the people BEING USED BY THEM, instead of using them in a positive way and maintaining full self-control and not being defined by it or identifying with it in any way.

By itself, not really. It is, however, a catalyst for setting up bad conditions and sinning, so not drinking is equivalent to not running with scissors in hand. Drunkenness is just asking to do degenerate things.

>I just enjoy the feeling I get from wine more, per ounce of alcohol

Reminds me of why I like Wild Turkey over other bourbon. I feel like it's the best "bang for your buck". I like high-proof alcohol. Knob Creek is good too but it's more expensive.

Bad thing about high-proof alcohol however is that it seems the high alcohol content destroys your entire digestive system. My throat and stomach feel terrible now. Not due to chemical processes like how alcohol destroys your liver... but just due to the destructive effects of the alcohol itself.

Like your mouth doesn't process the "burn" anymore but other parts of your body are still getting destroyed by it.

Yeah. I used to be a drunk. I would drink until I passed out every night and pissed myself.

One day I woke up hung over like I always did and just decided that I wasn’t going to live like that anymore and just quit. It was weird figuring out how to fall asleep again because I hadn’t done it in years. Also I lost all my friends because they were also all drunks and I realized that I did not even actually like them. But that was really it. I never missed it or craved it or anything. Realized I never needed it and there was no reason to drink it and I honestly have no idea why I ever started.

Alcohol is toxic garbage and you should keep it out of your life and keep people who drink it out of your life.

I just make "Brandy". I have a still and just distill wine. Get the flavor, a little rough - usually ends up around 120 proof if I don't strip it a few times. Looks like water, easy way to get buzzed in public.

I think Brandy and I'm picturing myself sitting in front of a fireplace, gently twirling my snifter, starting into the fire, contemplating the mysteries of the universe.

>real Aryans pick up sticks and watch paint dry
Slide thread, btw

>memeflag with no self-control takes an absolute stance on a habit he was too bitch-made to keep under wraps

No. Alcohol is a noun. Extreme excess is degenerate no matter upon what the focus falls

At the age of 31 I went from drinking every weekend to drinking almost every night. Shortly after I was drinking EVERY night. I’m 38 now. For the past 5 years I’ve drank 750ml of Jim Beam every night at a minimum. I start at 5:15 and go to bed (pass out) at 9:30. Monday, by bloodwork came back and my doctor tells me I likely have cirrhosis. I’ve been tested for Hep A with negative results. I have another appointment Tuesday.

>Don’t drink.

>No. Alcohol is a noun.
kek, have a (you)

I’m sorry that criticizing your addiction caused you to angrily lash out at me.

Damn, I've got you beat on the years, but certainly not the volume. So basically it's stop or die?

I haven’t drank in two days

yeah it takes 5 years of hard in the paint drinking to fuck your liver. sounds like you went too hard. if you aren't turning yellow you will probably survive assuming you don't keep drinking.

Based moderationposter is spot on

not only is it degenerate, but it also is a state sponsored scam.

also, most alcohol brands a jew owned of course.

Are you implying one shot of Russian Standard a day is going to kill me?

Attached: 15647871045178.jpg (1435x1000, 464K)

If you let it get you severely it definitely can be. It doesn't help if your friends tend to be dumbasses too but eh, its entertaining.

Attached: drunkmonk.jpg (512x369, 89K)

no, but alcoholism is. smoke weed instead, don't let the jews tell you otherwise.

All of my game cartridges might be alcoholics.

> implyin

Based

yes. my father has been an alcoholic for 30 years and now on the brink of death he's decided to spend all our inheritance on a bunch of worthless cars and art.

I had family that worked for Brown-Forman (one of the bigger US based liquor companies)

their company supplied health insurance plans were 40% higher in price than average because everyone that worked for them was an alcoholic

Wine makes me horny as shit. I don't like it.

This.

No, but getting drunk sure is.

So gay sex, transgenderism, and bestiality is okay as long as it's in moderation?

I used to drink to cope.
Its shit now I got some benzos feeling fine.

100% This

Yes

This is one of most degenerate things and (((they))) surely use it for subversion.

That’s why I prefer to drink beer, I literally can’t get drunk on it. And I for sure have an alcoholic personality. I can’t stop drinking after the first one.
Lucky for me I’m aware of that issue and I stay far away from hard liquor and drugs.