Twitter to censor the president

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-27/twitter-censor-trump-tweets-ahead-2020-election

HONK MOTHER FUCKING HONK!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-02-02-at-15.18.59 (1).jpg (704x391, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/science/nasa-headed-towards-giant-golden-asteroid-that-could-make-everyone-on-earth-a-billionaire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit Twitter is so fucked

Trump will just whine on faceberg. Game over libtards

When is he gonna make the jump to Gab?

This is normal and expected.

>the day before it happens, RICO comes in and makes Twitter a public utility

popcorn, anyone?

No idea why twitter would try and remove the one thing that's been keeping it alive and well in the last 3 years

Actually the DOJ has been investigating all these companies...He's been warning them because action will be taken soon. Trump is givnig them the rope to hang themselves.

GET THIS TO TRUMP

Desperation.

Attached: file.png (1132x1078, 331K)

With Trump being forced off of Twitter maybe he will actually get something done

They'll just pay fines

They're going to have their assets seized and executives will be criminally charged. It's going to happen.

lmao top clown world

They're really trying to prevent 2016 by killing every and any possible source of dissent in its infancy. Welcome to 1984 fuckers.

Show flag

imagine posting shit like this as an official.

Attached: retard.png (1819x945, 220K)

>They're going to have their assets seized and executives will be criminally charged. It's going to happen.

LMAO, will this happen after Obama gets jailed by Q?

I'm not surprised

Deal with it kike. You mad Trump is breaking your psychological chains you've created for normies?

>2011

NPCs reaching as always.

Slide

>zerohedge

Attached: disdain.jpg (1024x923, 115K)

>Trump can't block people from his twitter because it's a public forum
>but twitter can block Trump's twitter because?

Trump could instantly delegitimize Twitter by simply getting a Gab account and posting there instead.

Trump should give them a one year warning with a one year extension if requested

Good. Twitter, Google and Amazon are the new U.S. government. Get used to it, incels.

It would be a court case, and I don't think they would like the ruling.
A month ago I would've said this was impossible, but these companies have gone full retard.

he hasn't done shit by now, he won't do shit from now on either.

And Trump should move to Gab.
Not only would it actually support them financially but it would also show people that there are some alternatives to Twatter.
I have no idea why he is not doing it.
Or stay on Twatter and also open a Gab account. Why is this so hard?

Trump doesn't need you to think he's doing anythihng. In fact it's better if you think the DOJ isn't doing anything. That way when they finally strike you kikes will be surprised and get BTFO.

>zerohedge
Fuck off Pajeet

Trust the plan, he has a secret deal with pelosi to build the wall in 2027 and they will also look at DACA

Shut the fuck up migapede.

Aww are you upset because my logic actually makes sense and reality scares you?

Trump is the kike you fucking kike

Trump is so good at being a kike he can outkike any actual kike. That's what terrifies you.

Very large honk if actual honk.

Maybe under a normal president
There was a reason we all liked the unpredictable orange madman, and that is because he won't pussyfoot around

Please do it, you'll flood Trump with sympathetic support.
I love when you authoritarian faggots fall on your sword.

good. fuck trump. he could nationalize twitter, google, and facebook any time he wanted to

No platform is allowed to censor an elected official.

>have to side with don zion again because le jewmedia 5d chess
can't just space nazis invade us or something. I'l gladly go to gulag if that means libtards and kikes will have to go there as well.

>zerohedge

Let me know when its an outlet whose editorial direction does not consist of throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks.

Deal with it faggot

The same time pewdiepie moves to bitchute and becomes the hero we wish he was, instead of just dog whistling
The 8th of never

>HONK MOTHER FUCKING HONK!
>Trump will just whine on faceberg. Game over libtards
Sadly, this.

But we can fight: .

Attached: RICOv1.gif (692x618, 37K)

I don't get how all of these 'platforms' and 'news' organizations have determined they will survive after flushing every last shred of their credibility down the toilet.

I must be missing something here.

Pewdiepie is a pussy though who sucks jew dick

Also bribery since google is essentially making undeclared significantly valuable political contributions with these actions.

Fake and gay fuck off shill fag

In other news, an asteroid in our solar system is solid precious metal and nasa will have a probe on it by 2022.

foxnews.com/science/nasa-headed-towards-giant-golden-asteroid-that-could-make-everyone-on-earth-a-billionaire

RENT FREE!!!!!!!!!

You could be correct, but you didn't express logic, just hope.

Just make sure the kikes wont get any.

Only a kike can outkike a kike but Trump is always getting kike'd

You are. They are being supported by the very rich and very connected people. They don't have to have viewers or listeners to survive. They are being fed money by a truckload so they can spew their propaganda.

If Twitter were nationalized and made public property owned by the people, wouldn't they then have to abide by the 1st Amendment?

Attached: twitetr-usa.png (221x228, 4K)

I see nothing wrong with it. You represent the U.S.A. not the local garbage collectors union. Show some pride in yourself and respect for the nation. FUCKING SLOBS!!

A court already ruled that Trump's twitter feed is a public space. It's already been decided

That might be good for Trump, but what about everyone else who has been affected?

Bastards

Twitter, facebook, youtube and google will get labeled as utilities and regulated as such for sure now.
There is a year to do it.
They are very very stupid to make such an announcement at this time, they have 100% sealed their fates.
They will be open to lawsuits (immunity stripped) and will get many many fines for the rest of their existence.
This is going to be great to watch unfold.

Attached: fappy.gif (260x152, 1.98M)

>Feel pride of stupid behavior
>Show respect where none is due
What a fucking retard

Just like ISP's right?