Single Mother By Choice - What Are The Benefits?

youtube.com/watch?v=gBMTBNqNKZs

Attached: singlemother.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNLdLKTYNtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your child will grow up depressed and feminized and will probably be in jail at least once before 25

>An Argentine woman, documenting her relationships, begins an intimate investigation searching for love and answers: must she settle down or continue to be a free spirit in order to be happy?
youtube.com/watch?v=CNLdLKTYNtw
Wall 1
Roastie 0

Wall 9000
Roasties -3

More like

oof

>Be woman, 35
>Phone screen fucked up
>Room a mess
>Live rootless cosmopolitan life
>Wonder why nobody wants to marry you

Stereotypes literally write themselves.

Holy fuck and she's Jewish.

Given that hair and those piercing I don't really think it was by choice.

This should be the norm, honestly. Except she should be 22 and her parents need to pitch in. With longer live expectancy, young women should breed with Chad and the "older" generation in their 50s should supply the money and paternal figure.

>hair dye

Im gonna go shit all over this now. Thanks op!

>single...
>by choice
she's not lying

Attached: 1.jpg (63x99, 2K)

I mean, it's obviously better if there is a father figure in the mix, but at least she stepped up and decided to rely on her maternal instincts rather than becoming some disgruntled old cat lady.

where all the gud man gone who trit me raight?

>What Are The Benefits?
Food stamps and section 8 housing

>That ugly mobile disaster of a face.
>"Fertility coach."
>"Energy healer."
>A man inseminated that.
>A MAN INSEMINATED THAT!

you son/daughter will grow up with daddy issues, seeking abusive relationships with older people, depressed, suicidal, feeling abandoned, and most probably feminized.
if its a girl, this feminization, given tits and ass, will make her a prime easy target for predators, rapists and abusive men
if its a boy, this feminization will make him a weak, pathetic, faggot who will be too beta or even omega to attract a partner, he will grow up with no knowledge at all of how courtship works and thus will be a long time virgin or social reject.

debate me

Free gibs

>benefits
not a single one.

The only ones allowed to be single mothers are rich women from rich families that do not have to work and can focus on their child's education.

(((Enkelmann)))

>by choice

Lmao

Attached: D65C8E8E-013D-48B6-8391-FA8FAA81978A.jpg (508x552, 84K)

Single mothers should be praised for being strong enough to do it on their own. They raise offspring who are in touch with their emotions, boys will grow up to respect women. Dads teach boys toxic masculinity. Father's Day is a joke

Yeah im sure this ugly chick is a single mom by choice lol

Holy shit. Poor child.

FUCK GOOGLE

RICO

GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING
BUMP ALL GOOGLE THREADS

DIOS MIO, UNA GOBLINA ENMASCARADA!!!

Attached: 20130523140.jpg (372x366, 110K)

>free spirit
this is the most retarded fucking phrase of the modern era

Attached: 1560204312185.png (500x503, 117K)