Require Bible publishers to add 'anti-semitic' warnings to New Testament, Jewish groups say

Christian and Islamic scripture, including the New Testament of the Bible, should start carrying warnings for passages deemed “anti-semitic,” a coalition of Jewish groups has asked.

The European Jewish Congress, which represents several Jewish groups, asked for such changes in its Catalogue of Policies to Combat Antisemitism, released last week.

“Holy Writ such as the New Testament or the Qur’an, as well as the writings of authoritative religious authors, doctrinal texts and religious laws need to be scrutinized for antisemitic contents,” the document states.

“In Christianity, such texts would include the writings of saints like Ambrose of Milan or reformers like Martin Luther, the dogmatic tradition, church law and teaching. In Islam, such texts would include different parts of Hadith and Sira. Only when the antisemitic contents in the religious memories of Christianity and Islam are properly identified, will it be possible to combat antisemitism inside the various denominations, groups, and organizations of these two religions.”

Later on in the recommendations section, the groups ask: "Translations of the New Testament, the Qur’an and other Christian or Muslim literatures need marginal glosses, and introductions that emphasize continuity with Jewish heritage of both Christianity and Islam and warn readers about antisemitic passages in them.”

“While some efforts have been made in this direction in the case of Christianity, these efforts need to be extended and made consistent in both religions,” they add.

Attached: Christ-chan Bible.jpg (776x960, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H9eNx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The relationship between Christians and Jewish people remains complex, though Christian leaders have insisted that there is no room for hatred and violence against the latter.

Following the massacre of 11 people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh in October by a man who quoted the Bible online among rantings against Jewish and Muslim people, several high-profile Christians said in no uncertain terms that such hatred is un-Christian.

Russell Moore, president of the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention, said at the time that "if you hate Jews, you hate Jesus."

"As Christians, we should have a clear message of rejection of every kind of bigotry and hatred, but we should especially note what anti-Semitism means for people who are followers of Jesus Christ," he added.

Megachurch pastor Jentezen Franklin of Free Chapel Worship Center in Georgia meanwhile warned that "anti-Semitism is sadly still a very real and dangerous ideology that plagues every corner of the globe."

"I also pray that everyone, no matter their political persuasion, will put aside their differences and help combat this and try to turn the tide," he said.

At the presentation of the report last week in Vienna, European Jewish Congress President Moshe Kantor pointed out that Jewish people continue facing violence in Europe and around the world.

“Europe doesn’t have a monopoly on antisemitism anymore. No Jewish community, anywhere in the world, however strong and well organized, is now immune from Jew hatred. Fighting antisemitism deserves much more than simple statements of good will. We need concrete policies and reinforced legislation,” he declared.

archive.is/H9eNx

Does anyone know if the Talmud(?) contains specific negative references to non-Jews? If so, the logical reply from Christians would be to make the Jewish texts have the same warnings.

Let them try. Let them push. It will be the beginning of the end for them, the last push that the sleeping crusaders need. Let them try and watch them burn.

Attached: 1560797767842.png (309x266, 16K)

How much you want to bet that the new Pope will be all for it?

Ok, what about that part of Torah which states that G-d made Noah's son black as punishment for having sex on Noah's Ark?

Christians can't be anti semitic for they are the successors to the semites

Hmmmm..... Ever read the Second Epistle of John? The whole thing? Jesus said Love your enemies. But he said, "Do not let them into your house nor wish them Godspeed...."

Pretending that EVERYTHING since the Balfour Declaration has been good for the world, would you have the wherewithal to oppose the Zionist Atrocity by realizing that it victimizes literally EVERYONE on earth?

I am not saying genocide. But, I am saying vocally opposing the acts of the Zionist Atrocity is an effective living act of veneration.

Pretending God has not cursed the Jew forever is just plain heresy.

No. Christians are the people whom kept the covenant as Jews. Therefore, their faith was not shaken by the coming of Messiah and His Word.

Christians suceeded no heresy!

I am from the line of Abraham by blood and faith
So I shall destroy all the goys and the scriptures will stay as they are

"I do as My Father taught Me, just as you (who say you are sons to Abraham) do of your father, the Devil. He was a thief and liar from the beginning. If ye had received Abraham then you would have received Me: for Abraham did."

1 John, chapters 23-27

The whole beef is Israel, under King Ahab, and Queen Jezebel, made a pact with the despised Assyrians after God warned them. He then sent 11 of 12 Tribes into exile. They are still lost.

Only Judah remained. When Christ came, Jews heard Him say he came not to reunite Israel against Rome, and left His company. But the 9th C BC disbursement of the 11 tribes happened due to betrayal of the Covenant. Jesus then prophesied against Judah, saying it, too, would be lost. In the 64-67 Revolt AD v Vespasian: this also happened.

Jesus said we are now the Jews. Then, in 50 AD, the Council of Jerusalem ended the confusion by sceding the name 'Jew' to (((them))).

Believe it or not: when we die, Jews still accuse us before Nero. And that Council's verdict about the name is required to escape the process.

The chutzpah of these kikes.

Imagine demanding another religious group edit and disavow it's holy texts to suite you.

add a fake news warning while were at it

Attached: all_of_these_are_in_the_bible.png (500x736, 227K)

Why do you gentiles care so much anyway, christcuckery is (((our))) religion to; We should be able to decide how your knockoff "bibles" are written.

Attached: נוצרי נוצרי.jpg (500x564, 22K)

>the last push that the sleeping crusaders need
suuure
any second now

And while you Shabbos Goy are doing that, toss in a lot of shekels for our holocaust suffering.

Semites are an ethnic group native to the Middle East. Jews are the Ashkenazim mutt race of Caucasians, Mongols and some Arab admixture.
Also, Christianity is anti-jewish by nature. Christ-killers get the lake of fire.

Attached: deus vult 2.jpg (321x321, 24K)

Attached: 1561323262468.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

>add a fake news warning while were at it

Attached: 1548270586789.png (144x151, 11K)

Attached: 4a6.png (1040x826, 999K)