"Look! Daddy's home...."

>"Look! Daddy's home...."

Attached: 1561329336876.jpg (1080x1080, 236K)

imagine coming home to this.

Attached: 1556587130386.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

>Comfy

These are the reasons why I can’t imagine why gay people exist. How do they expect to be content in life with meaningless sex when they could be eternally happy with a child of their own blood in a normal relationship?

This is all I want on this Earth, I'm so sad, depressed, and angry. I don't care about politics, tax rates, regulatory reform, geopolitical events. I just want a wife and children to take care of. That is all I want to live and fight for.

looking for logic and reason in faggotry
you should have learned that by a long time ago
especially with that flag of yours

Attached: fag gets smacked.webm (720x720, 2.94M)

Stop being a depressed beta male and do something about it pussy. This world is full of beautiful women that yearn for a man to start a family with and guide them through life. If that is truly what you want then focus on it and take the responsibility you have to. Forget about your shitty past and understand that Jesus has forgiven us of all sins and that we can be truly free if you just embrace it. You are literally capable of anything and you are letting the troubles of the world hold you back. Seriously stop being such a pussy and get your shit together and be the man God wants you to be.

i dont understand why would anyone have kids ever

they are nothing but responsibility

It's possible to convert gay guys if you expose them to tomboys, and converting lesbians is mega easy because all they need is a proper Chad.

Why do white women age so gracefully?

Keep in mind shes 112 years old.

Attached: 1558040482230.webm (700x480, 1.59M)

we all know you like to keep shirking your responsibilities.

most people with kids are miserable - the happy family is a myth

What's the context of this webm.

Gotta say, it's pretty nice
Go be the man that your woman wants, user. She has high standards and wont settle for a depressed slob

You literally create a soul from the union of your and your wife's love.
If that shit isn't magic I don't know what is.

>when they could be eternally happy with a child of their own blood in a normal relationship?

what kind of hollywood family did you grow up in?

bingo

I met her once in some cafe many years ago. Still hot enough that i wanna put my dutch gouda cheese cock in her moosh

>they are nothing but responsibility
You say that like it's a bad thing. No wonder there are so many depressed beta males with bitch tits

white women age like milk tf you talking about

Most comfy thread I've seen on pol in quite some time. Thanks

>You literally create a soul
and that's fucking horrible
the creature didn't have to exist
you created it
therefore you are responsible for everything that happens in his/her life
I kinda like kids but all arguments for having kids are irrational and/or selfish

fucking great

>my dutch gouda cheese cock

Why would you refer to your penis in such a way?

Attached: 0bH.jpg (610x431, 24K)

stop

>Most comfy thread I've seen on pol

I've asked a mod to move it to /x/ where it belongs.

You have a child because that is natural and wonderful when you are married to someone that you love.

Do you go to church? If not, find a wife outside the US.

What are you doing in my house? I'm single! Get out roastie!

Man gets hit by dude for some reason

I've dated 'beautiful' girls that were just so shallow and empty, only wanting to use me for my money. I've been around 'professional' women that only care about themselves and advancing their career, not interested in a guy to settle down with. This is just so depressing. I don't want some dumb cumslut whore who has an entitled mindset and lifestyle but 'at least she looks good'.

That is not what my heart and soul yearns for. I want a girl that I can laugh and engage with, that is wholesome, sweet, and pure of heart. She doesn't have to be an absolute stunner in terms of looks. Just someone that is kind, warm. Someone that doesn't only want to focus on themselves but build something special towards a future. I don't mind spending money on things women like rings, purses, dresses etc I understand these are things women like. I don't want to be used up like some ATM machine. I'll be more than happy to spend on a women that can fill the empty void with in me.

These are absolute lies.

I might have to. Maybe a nice Latina women or something. Just tired of the deception and lies.

Attached: 1537370098507.png (1600x900, 207K)

UGH, kids r so ANNOYING! I want to go out, smoke meth and PARTY!!

God damn...

Looks slightly Peruvian, a friend of mine met such a girl abroad. Cute woman. I am not ready for a family yet.

Why would I want to come home to a hollywood producer's sloppy seconds

this, so much THIS! WHO WANTS KIDS WHEN YOU COULD HAVE A JETSKI? CONSUME FELLOW GOYIM, BUY LOTS AND LOTS OF MATERIAL THINGS

Says you, nigger

Grandma got wet so fast she had to run to the bathroom then realized she has diapers on kek

Its the best feeling ever. My wife and I are trying for another right now. Every Man should strive for this. I love my Boy so much and I love my wife even more now. I wish we had started earlier though.

i dont know who that is

>no ring
Whore.

i'm extremely neurotic so this simply isn't in the cards for me. i'd end up resenting anyone i ever live with for an extended period of time. probably doubly so for a woman.

i found out recently that the people most at risk for divorce are those high in neuroticism. so it makes sense.

Youre too focused on finding a woman rather than being the man God wants you to be. Just suffer more and eventually, you will get tired of it. The Hell you live in is of your own creation and only you can put an end to it. As long as you let women have control over you, the wife you desire will never come to you.

Latinas and Filipinas are a good starting place. My wife is filipina, after dating maybe 15-20 american girls I will never go back. She's everything a wife and mother should be.

queer starts queering out

it's simple biology and rather mundane. what's magic is your ability to fabricate meaning from the most insignificant things.

motivational material

Why would I spend extended periods of time away from my child?

>believing any anti whiye stereotype
literally the ONLY sterotypes that arent based on some sort of truth are the antiwhite ones.

false

Dating outside your own race is a great way to traumatize your children and I would never recommend anyone do that.

why the fuck is somebody with children on Jow Forums in the middle of the afternoon on a workday? get a job you fucking leech

Let's get this beating over with.

Attached: 1558493552282.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>Only ever wanted to marry and have kids
>Never gave a shit about epic partying and holidays
>Still alone at 23
>Co-workers who have children are so hedonistic they always treat their kids as a burden and say they want to go on holidays and do things
It's all so tiresome

And I dont necessarily mean dating outside your race is bad but having mixed race children is bad for them. I should have been more clear.

God that felt good

Attached: 1559344715460.jpg (396x385, 78K)

>Dating outside your own race is a great way to traumatize your children and I would never recommend anyone do that.

Attached: shieeet.jpg (756x649, 60K)

*pull out knife* Who are you people! What are you doing in my house!

Or you could actually be a father and raise them. Homeschool your damn kids.

Attached: 1555997013332.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Could argue not having a child is selfish. Hedonists don't like having kids.

Attached: A343BC3D-CEF6-4429-AD91-0DE8516E1344.png (650x773, 47K)

Quite a lot of German men brought Latinas back with them. Haven't heard of much problems. Half-Filipinos however suffer hard here

In the US the stereotype is true. Most of the women around me have either aged horribly, kept their base looks but ballooned, or a combo of the two. Women in general just age horribly.

I do. It’s wonderful. It gives you a sense of purpose and real meaning.
The best advice I could ever give to Jow Forums is to take SIG seriously. You really should lift, you really should improve your work situation, and most of all you really should seek out a decent woman and marry her. Have children, as many as you possibly can. Be an actual attentive and devoted father, be everything your own father was not. You think you’re a nationalist now? Wait til you have something like a wife and son to protect.

um yeah, im gonna need audio, sweety.

>latina

see, this is were you go wrong

Fair enough. Filams are a little different because filipinas love filams. I'll just take him to philippines for extended visits if my son is becoming incel or something.

fag is sparging about about same gay shit and don't let the plane take off for half an hour
but chad comes and put him in his place

Attached: tranny btfo.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

I can't have children, what purpose do I give to my life?

>Bitch where is my dinner

Kikes

You don't really wanna shill German women, do you?

>I'm gaaaay *clap*
>I *clap* am *clap* GAYYYYY
>I'M SO GAY LOOK AT ME I'M GAYYYY
>GIVE ME SPECIAL GAY PRIVILEGES I'M GAY

that's what I would guess he was saying

It's not for you to judge whether or not someone is a beta male. Was Christ a beta male? Of course not. Yet he was crucified, by the very same (((group))) that has made oGAdHXV1's stated goals difficult. He knew the evils of this world, and boldly stated them
It is very difficult to make a family. I know, because I've done it. I had to make sacrifices along the way. I won't say it isn't worth it, but there have been too many. He's every right to be angry, and we can't save the world, but we can at the very least speak the truth

Christianity is my life force, I wouldn't give it up for anything. But be careful with Christian platitudes, user. We've know clue what this person has or has not been through

But I will say that the core of his message is worth taking to heart, user. Try not to be so depressed. Angry, fine. Channel it. Go to the gym, be active. Get out and meet people. There are those on this board who would demoralize you. Not saying it's easy, just that it's the only way

Christpilling *is* highly recommended. Just don't be a cuck

Prepare for war, help protect those who deserve protecting when the time comes.

(((we))) took this from you :)

Attached: 1559732860199.jpg (730x500, 131K)

I'm 28 next month and still alone.

I can feel myself slowly starting to not care.

Hmmm UN flag trying to get us to miscegenate with an underage wetback. What could this mean??

Kek 28 is still fairly normal. I don't know where the problem is

right because being trapped with your gold-digging wife, needy kids, mortgage and all of the shit that goes along with the rat race is the opposite of consumerism

He's right, retard. You're being a selfish fuck if you decide to fuck a woman from another race just because you can't find one in your own. Your children will turn out to have all kinds of mental issues, no culture they can call their own and no community to be comfortable in.

All because you were too pathetic to find a woman in your own race

Having a child is selfish if your own reason for having them is progeny and because you had so much lust for a woman that you had to fuck them

Start with books on stoicism, get your head right. Then ditch stoicism, decide exactly what you want, then go after it.

>having women prepare your food

Attached: marie.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Every faggot needs to be rocked like this on sight, enough playing games with these demons as if they are cut from a civil cloth. They will kill us when they get the chance, need to beat them to it.

Or roasties
Or both

Looks annoying
No thanks

MY SON IS KEKING ME WTF

Attached: 150387992.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>kike memeflag
no ring
>the results are back, and you are NOT the father

>why the fuck is somebody with children on Jow Forums in the middle of the afternoon on a workday?
It's not your own private incel secret hideout. This is one of the last places on the internet where you can mostly speak without being censored. I also like to shitpost from work

roasties literally pop out children as a way to tie mean down and you think they're anti-natalists?

Thank god for that chad.

No he is acting like a beta male and if you truly accepted Christ you would recognize that. Its not about ignoring the evils of the world, but learning to deal with them like the man God wants you to be. Im not saying its easy or there wont be struggle and sacrifice, but that you need to deal with that instead of letting the physical world have control over you. You should be encouraging him to overcome and become a better man, rather than validating his excuses.

you're not really worth giving a serious reply to so all I'll say is enjoy living out your life with that bitter jaded worldview

>why would you want SHITTY ANNOYING KIDS and a SHITTY BITCH WIFE

very cool dude, you're very cool

>they took this from you

Attached: 5467435687358.gif (271x480, 2.34M)

It is your best chance to live forever.

Where the fuck is my dinner and my scotch, bitch? You better shut that fuckin kid up now before I shut it up for you. God I wish it were still the 1950’s and I wasn’t a sad incel.

thanks for that... guess I'll be switching to cheddar on my sandwich today after that delightful description.

Attached: 1531363246210.jpg (343x362, 17K)