Ginsburg misses arguments for first time

Www.fox10phoenix.com/amp/facebook-instant/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-missing-supreme-court-arguments-for-1st-time

We the American people demand proof of life. SHE WORKS FOR US.

Stupid Roberts sided with the liberals and killed the census question. But they also used her fake vote 5:4. WE DEMAND PROOF SHE IS ALIVE. SHE WORKS FOR US.

Attached: Internet_20190627_100540.jpeg.jpg (1280x720, 648K)

Attached: RBG.jpg (1817x1315, 584K)

>proof of life

this aint no abortion this a fucking supreme judge. I want proof that she is physically and mentally fit and healthy.

>She's perfectly healthy, stop asking so many questions goyim!

Attached: 1539048069161.png (507x473, 424K)

she is a zombie held together by pure hatred....so undead?

Didn't that happen already?

probably cause she died months ago. Kind of hard to go to supreme court argument when you are dead

What happens if it turns out that she’s been dead since January and they just pulled a “Weekend at Bernie’s” to block the citizenship question?
There would have certainly been another Trump judge by now to put it over the line, but now they get ten more years of voting power from their illegal immigrant horde.

Shes blatantly dead. They would parade her around if she was healthy.
How does no one speak up about this? None of the other judges, the president, no one will confirm to the people shes dead and the dems are trying to hide it, are they helping hide it?
Its unprecedented to let a justice vote from her home this is a farce

I can not believe she is still alive.
No fucking way is she among the living.

FUCK GOOGLE

RICO

GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING
BUMP ALL GOOGLE THREADS

They are going to keep her "alive" until the election aren't they?

Attached: c6f.png (280x291, 106K)

>that skull
I mean she has a penis right?

Yeah. They wont let him get another pick. I'd be surprised if she isnt replaced with a body double already and have wax statues made of her

>article is from january 7th.
>no one reads the link
>assumes further proof for forced rbg is dead meme
This is why slide threads work

She's got the quintessential goblinjew look about her. They might be trying to cut off her face and attach it to a robot. Normies won't know the difference.

imagine if Trump gets reelected, the Republicans take back the House and then Ginsburg steps down/exposed for being dead and Roberts gets exposed for signing off on the bogus FISA and gets impeached

Kagana and Sotomayor would be all by themselves LOL

It could be a good election point for Trump (even though he's a kike shill) to wait and make a huge issue out of it.

She dead.

Would this bitch step down or die already? She's 86 and senile. Bitch won't stop FUCKING the country over till she's room-temp. How in the Hell is asking if you are a citizen on the census "illegal"?? That's the point of a census!

what if she out lasts Trump for till 2024
is it possible?? I honestly think it is

Forgetting about Breyer?

SDFGHSDFHGFHNNYGYUUFYKDYKMUDCU,

>Breyer
Ah yeah I did forget about him.

What am I looking at

checked

Attached: 1548799394976.jpg (1679x1156, 874K)

This Weekend At Bernies fiasco must end.

amazing

with how many fetuses she's sucked the life out of, she probably is an abortion at this point

Checked but hasn't she already missed them for the 1st time?

the article he linked is 6 months old

a meat puppet, a "muppet" if you will.

Attached: meat puppet.jpg (640x548, 173K)

No worries. So does virtually everyone else.