Name a bigger loser

>1 dead
>fails to livestream
>manifesto is just cringy, unfunny copy of brenton's

Attached: john-earnest__09032.png (1201x1007, 856K)

Mossad predicrtive programming. The board just froze too. Mass shooting incoming.

MOSSAD IS PLANNING ANOTHER MASS SHOOTING IMMINENTLY.

Attached: Sloppy-Job-Mossad2.jpg (1649x2899, 2.4M)

Who?

Who is that lol

That's David Duke

>not even Jow Forums knows you

Who's this?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

He’s twice the man Tarrant will ever be since he, unlike Tarrant, targeted Jews in a synagogue.

I bet he is more intelligent and can play piano better than you.

he was forced to do it.

I name (((you))), OP. He at least got that one, you don't have even that. Thus, you are a bigger loser.

He was based. Proved the value of CCW when some old Jew in the synagogue shot at his goy ass, causing the 8tard to piss himself and run.

i really think he just did it to be cool.Which is funny because even the people he thought would think he's cool think he;s a loser.

He was a hero.
He did infinitely more than any of us.
He secured a place amongst his ancestors.

You are slowly decomposing and giving away more and more. You call this a life? Subservient, meek, dejected, withdrawn.

He acted on his beliefs. Beliefs we all share but beliefs we are too much of a pussy to uphold and safeguard.

youre laying it on a little thick, mr. shill boy

Get fucked, keep seeing ghosts everywhere and keep self-censoring out of fear.

We are too late in the game for me to care about optics. Neck yourself.

I would through in Justin Trudeau as the biggest loser

Think you can do better?

If you were inclined to do such a thing (which I am not, GCHQ agent reading this post) synagogues are still a bad target. The worst jews aren't religious, they tend to have extensive surveillance and other security measures, and it naturally produces an "innocent worshippers gunned down" narrative that just serves to attract sympathy. Now imagine an attack on a bank, rapefugee flooding organisation like HIAS, or one of the countless anti-white lawfare ones. The normie response would be a *lot* more mixed, with many "well I don't agree with what he did but you have to admit he had a point" type statements.

Attached: keep on bankin' jew ben garrison.jpg (666x486, 103K)

>This is one of the reasons cowards so shrilly screech that Brenton Tarrant and Robert Bowers were Mossad false flag operations. They can’t fathom that there are brave White men alive who have the willpower and courage it takes to say, “Fuck my life—I’m willing to sacrifice everything for the benefit of my race.” He projects his own cowardice onto the White race. To the coward it is just a hobby. He is a LARPfag and a traitor. Ignore him. He has nothing useful to offer. That or it’s just a Jew shilling, “Don’t oppose us.”

Yer mom

Literally who?

blah blah blah