Shekel BTFO

these comments are golden. everyone is hounding on the neocons. ben shaekelpiro should enlist himself if he wants to kill iranians

youtu.be/qn_rFpdIxvQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-100804_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1440x1308, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/cpfgCnbeEfGT/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>against war
>other for killing sand niggers

What do user?

i know its you shlomo, how much do they pay you?

Asking for advice, do we call in russian air strike again, pay for mercenaries, just glass them all?

or fuck right off. bombing iran only benefits kikes. (((America))) only cares about iran because they are looking to make deals with russia and they dont want to be shoad by israel

>die for israel
literally what he wants

>What are you doing Trump!?
>Attack the enemies of Israel!
>(((We))) demand it!

Ben sister has big milkers. And big nose to boot

Iran are not sandniggers, they are white

Attached: 170519-iranian-women-0358_004c06c165c62fd864061e0ff8474dd7.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1494x1000, 221K)

War with Iran will push millions of brown refugees into white countries.

Damn, you got him so hard by disliking one of his thousands of videos.
Go get him incel, I'm sure he'll think twice about voicing his opinion next time.
Sage will grow in the options field with enough water, nigger.

>They are white...lol no, they are sandniggers.

>die for israel goy
fuck off lampshade

why does it matter if they arent white? youre going to wage a war in the interests of isreal just because they arent white? Israel isnt white either, why not go fight and kill israelis you mutt?

This is just leftist attacking /our_guy/ ben.. we need to help him and upvote his video.

hahahah holy fuck this board is fucking trash. its so goddamn subverted and you kikes arent even trying anymore. fuck this shithole honestly

They may be white, but they inbreed quite a bit. So I look at them as sandniggers.

Ben needs to have this helmet shoped onto his head before he heads out to Iran.

Attached: 1.jpg (514x720, 152K)

there are plenty of mutts willing to fight for their holy land Israel #MAGA

Are you joking or do you think he's serious? I'm too autistic to know if you're also an autist.

just assume we both are, it will save you time

i was only pretending to be retarded

Hahah what a like cuck getting ratiod and anally raped in the comments

Whiter than you mutt

Shut up Bolivia

We should be trading with Iran and threatening to nuke Israel if they don't behave.

Attached: 1561133444539.jpg (2047x1151, 258K)

this. if israel wants to kill muslims then let them shed their own blood doing it.

No they are shitskins

Attached: 1561642751451.jpg (800x904, 188K)

YES to killing sandniggers on OUR soil
NO to killing sandniggers in their shitholes

simple as

What about sardinians?

It's true that they are inbred.

Attached: 1559564925556.png (1803x804, 158K)

>their shitholes
(((America))) is the one who turned it into a shithole. everytime a great leader like saddam or gaddafi rises to power and seeks to nationalize industry, the kikes use america and go in for a regime change to enstate a jewish puppet

I dont know anything about Sardinians. Never met one.

We just have to deport them to where they belong. No need to kill anyone

Nobody calls them sandniggers except neo-cons and Jews.

Does this look like white women to you?

Attached: 1543925704889m.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

And based ethno nationalists. They rape white women at the same rate as other shitskins. They have to go back

Attached: DgD7y1OWsAAVFCQ.jpg (1199x1029, 76K)

Only Jews and low-IQ KKK fags perpetuate the myth that Jow Forums is anti anyone who isn't "white." Only idiots and evil people (same thing) are genuinly racist. I know white genocide is the plan, but that doesn't make me hate other races.

And the term "shitskin" is about 30 IQ. Says everything about the person using it.

No, it's the leaders, they are always evil and they manipulate the rest of the population to beat the war drum of Islamic jihad.

How is it not good to hate non white people living in the west, lowering our life quality?

>genuinly racist
everyone seems to have their own definition of what 'racist' means

The one I know is very white looking and smart if you're interested

Average iranian whamen

Attached: 1561644811587m.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

We need to pinpoint Shapiro's location before we can call in another airstrike.

Attached: 1558754891491.png (653x738, 935K)

Yes, but look at my flag

/Ourguy sweden-sama/That hates only iranic people and brings facts about other groups by charts, but actually doesn't open about the other races.

If you have read swedens post you know that: biggest threat to western civilization is Iranians. Iranians those inbred swarthy sandpeople that can't integrate and hate western people. He also post's every time the same pictures.

Sweden sama try to speak about other's also. You don't do that. It's... Suspicious. Has a Iranian done something in real life, something so disgusting that sweden-sama must post the same things multiple times in a week.

This surely is the end of Ben Shapiro!!!

Reminder OP is a discord tranny. He makes this same thread over and over all day for a week now. Consider this. The left hates Ben. They think he’s a Nazi despite being a fucking heeb. Now what a coincidence Ben is in heat for his pro Israel anti Iran comments and they’re pouring in to get all of us to just start hating him.

It’s hilarious. I never liked Ben but I’ll take him over these discord tranny fucks trying to astroturf up hate against him.

>to get us all of us to just start hating him
>hi i started shilling today
fucking imbecile back to resetera and dilate you subhuman piece of shit

Kek i do that all the time. See pic related. LOTS of Iranian shills lately. Gotta put them into place

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-235318_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 822K)

anyone who has a hardon for israel who doesnt live amd conducts business there exclusively is a divisive and slimy force, to be purged out of society.

how do you browse this board and not understand this? is this your first day?

Ok Pekka bro. See pic related for full story

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-024444_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.02M)

Kek

It's you again. You lie about being ethnic Swede, but you were already debunked. In almost every Iranian topic, you pop up spreading the SAME meme images, which have already been debunked. When will you kys? Go to hell, shill.

You do realize that 90% of the comments on the youtube video are "OY VEY GOYIM YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN OR ELSE WE WILL BE TURNED INTO LAMPSHADES ITS HORRIBLE!!"

That story is fake. I already exposed your lies. You are some kind of Jew, Arab, or mutt with an axe to grind with Iranians. You're not fooling anyone, and the best thing you can do in your life is commit suicide.

Yeah i know it's great. :-D

Shut the fuck up, kike. Israel and Saudi Arabia will be DECIMATED. Have fun watching your Jewish and Arab brothers die.

Attached: ctztiq.jpg (400x287, 26K)

Good you did once. Now you don't need to do it no more.

kill yourself

Die

wow an american with rational thought. very rare

Are you retarded dude? I’ve been on Jow Forums since the Hal Turner days of /b/ circa 2006. You weren’t even a teenager then I guarantee it. So why don’t you fuck off. I’m sick of shills trying to get everyone on Jow Forums to join them against the e celebs on the right. It doesn’t matter if you don’t like the ecelebs. It’s more important that the left hates them. Why join in with them? Fuck em all.

fuck his bots

fucking faker

Yes i need to vent on shitskins online or i will become the next breivik or Tarrent. I am full of hate. I know it's not healthy and i need to learn to be happy even when im surrounded by shitskins

>I am full of hate.
Because you're either a Jew or Arab mutt who pretends to be White online as a way to rally support for war against Iran. Your arm doesn't even look White.

Why? :'-(

You need to shut the fuck up right now, deceitful faggot.

Israel will fight till the last American soldier.

>Oy vey don't forget to hate Muslims! Remember the terrorism? How they invaded your countries?
Fuck off kike every last bit of the devastation of the west is your fucking fault you fucking evil piece of shit

Learn that Persians and Arabs aren't the same thing.

I did more thinking, and I realized why the story is retarded. It's because you spam most threads about war with Iran, which have nothing to with immigration policy, with debunked propaganda images. You are trying to rally support for war against Iran by pretending to be an ethnonationalist Swede while jumping into topics that have nothing to do with domestic affairs, and this leads me to believe you are a Jew/Arab mutt, since deceit and subterfuge are in their blood. Your arm doesn't look White either, and you refuse to give a time-stamped photo of your face. You are not a very good liar and need to stop. It's time you be upfront about who you really are, since you've been exposed.

Actually my name is Sebastian and your story is fuckedup. Man up! If you actually value your family and your brothers have some meaning to you and they are not only the people that are biologically related to you.

You should talk to them. Talk with your parents and you all reason with your brothers.

One Iranian that is egoistic and autist destroyed your family and the reputation of all other iranians in your eyes.. Are you serious. I have had countless bad counters with swedish people, but I know those people that have been assholes have had some personal problems.

I should question the intelligence of your brothers if they have a erection for Reza Muhammed. What does it say about you if your brothers prefer autistic, low intelligent swarthy Iranian.

Instead of doing something you are daily here crusading in a circlejerk forum.

Är dy helt klart, Klug i huvudet.

He's lying. He's either an Arab or Jew mutt, and one can tell from his arm and behavior. Don't believe him until he gives a time-stamped photo of his face.

Whats next kikes Will do to push this war ?

mass shooting
bomb
attack trump family
attack trump

Attached: o.315911.jpg (610x320, 46K)

>ben shaekelpiro should enlist himself if he wants to kill iranians
He wouldn't even qualify.

after the color try the gender

The lampshade is mad that his Italian branch off group was criticized. Colour me surprised...

>benjamin
>jewtube
>a kikey onions leaf

here
some

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Like I said, I question his mental health or age.

Or you can be right if either of those 2 are wrong. Nobady is that edgy and have it all balanced.

I have no problem with good behaving immigrants that try to get a job.

Crushing Iranians excites me. Fuck them.

The point I was making here () is it does make sense to bring up questions pertaining to immigration when discussing potential war. For example, one can be anti-immigration while opposing war with Iran. However, my point is this: Isn't it suspicious that there is a man who is always posting the same propaganda anti-Iranian images in discussions regarding potential war between Iran and ZOG? I think his goal is simply to generate anti-Iranian sentiment through any means necessary in order to rally support for war against Iran, hence why I genuinely believe he is either a Jew or Arab.

thats why (((you))) are an onioned beta cvcked s,o,y, b0y, NIGGER.

the absolute state of senentary boomers. Killing kikes and going to war with israel excites me. Fuck them

this

The only thing that should excite you is crushing ZOG unless you're a Jew, Gulf Arab, or brainwashed boomer.

Moshe, if you want to crush Iran, join the Army or Marines. Or just STFU.

Attached: zzzIsrawel_Nutty.jpg (393x296, 24K)

I wonder who's behind this meme flag

That's the reason why i MOSTLY target Iranian diaspora online. I project. I know it's silly but knowing that i hurt the feelings of some people genetically related to him gives me pleasure. I would want them deported from the west regardless of what that Iranian did to my family since i'm a ethno nationalist. Also Swedes in Finland are genetically similair to you and have a similair culture so they are not a threat to your people. Can't say the same thing about middle easterners in the west.

Based

Yes it is suspicious and i did point it to him. So he tried to comeup with somethi g the he posted that strange story about the dinner

>>They are white...lol no, they are sandniggers.

They are not white no, but they are also not your standard sand nigger. they were pretty much fully westernised until recently. they are decent people and dont deserve to be nuked to nothing, if anything.. Israel does.

It took a long time for you to respond, Shlomo or Abdul. Did you have to rethink your plan? You're quite the cunning scoundrel, but I can see right through your game.
>deported from the west
This thread isn't about that. How does it feel that you're little social engineering project won't work? Israel and Saudi Arabia will be decimated, and your little game of increasing anti-Iranian sentiment to validate ZOG is futile.

bitchute.com/video/cpfgCnbeEfGT/

hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Why are you supriced that white people don't like you? White people are tribal just like any other people. Read pic related

Attached: discrimination.png (2178x228, 51K)

>YES to killing sandniggers on OUR soil
>NO to killing sandniggers in their shitholes

Attached: 1557828751765.jpg (573x820, 111K)

goy neocon globalist zionist

They look like Greeks aka not white.