In Canada

you can be jailed for up to two years for hate speech. What are some realistic ways we can spread the truth on the JQ and promote our ideals with risking facing prison?

F for Zeiger (Gabriel Sohier Chaput)
montrealgazette.com/news/montreal-police-obtain-warrant-to-arrest-alleged-neo-nazi

Attached: IMG_5851_2lowres.jpg (1217x706, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/zeiger-nazi-daily-stormer-montreal_n_5c12886ee4b002a46c153980
twitter.com/514jon
twitter.com/shannonpossum
twitter.com/titocurtis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this country I want to leave, I want to go live somewhere in peace.
This planet sucks.

Canada is lost.
Fuck Canada.

The fact that we can be put away for muh anti semitism is fucking enraging. There are ways tho. Mark Collett is in the UK of all places and manages to spread his message and he hasn't been arrested as far as I know so I guess its possible.

If we follow this mindset then every single western nation is lost. Where do we all go then?

People like Zeiger got really big in the scene so I'm guessing that's why they went after him but still its scary to think as soon as you become prominent you might end up put away. Its fucking bullshit.

I'm going back to Europe, let's take back the motherland guys

Ernst Zundel showed us that you can be jailed in Canada for years with no charges or trial for being a historian.

Canada is turning into a failed state like South Africa

I don't consider myself Canadian as I am Quebecois but since the next deputy of the my Italian neighborhood will be an Imam, I'm out of here. I wanted to join the special forces but there's no way I'm fighting for this faggot country.

>wanted to join special forces
You need to do more than call of duty to become an operator you stupid fucking frog

Indeed. What a great man he was. Adrien Arcand mentored him well

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/zeiger-nazi-daily-stormer-montreal_n_5c12886ee4b002a46c153980

In this article, the two journalist responsable for Zeiger's warrant are named.

gtfo with your anti white infighting bullshit faggot. Some of the toughest soldier of bred in Quebec and that's a fact. Not surprising given our ancestry. Keep that thread on topic.

Attached: Battles-won-history.jpg (784x438, 32K)

The laziest fucks in the military come from quebec. "I'm le vandoo, I like to suntan and bribe the tailiban so they don't attack us" such great warriors

Typical D&C shill
kys juden and thanks for the free bumps

Attached: 1561641131683.png (2810x4096, 178K)

shill? for pointing out you're probably some fat neck beard who thinks you can just walk into the recruiting office and apply for special forces? Don't act like such a retard and I won't need to post

fucking lol at journos doxxing people being afraid of getting doxxed. Fucking hell.

Attached: thefuckingirony.jpg (647x158, 42K)

enjoy your no knock warrants and civil forfeiture instead

Attached: bullshit.jpg (657x435, 122K)

The three cunts involved

twitter.com/514jon
twitter.com/shannonpossum

Their contact in the media who published the dox:
twitter.com/titocurtis

Attached: Whoareyou.jpg (688x868, 184K)

>dox for thee anonimity for me
What a bunch of scumbags.

divide and conquer horseshit from an inferior anglo.

History hasn't been too kind to you when it comes to fighting the french, I'd pipe down if I were you.

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg.png (621x702, 56K)

Journos know exactly what they are doing. They know perfectly well that the law goes after political dissident so they use us for career advancement. They are disgusting trash. There's a special place in hell for these cunts.

Attached: JewishSleepingBag.png (297x305, 93K)