Yang is gonna fuck up badly tonight. Isn't he?

Yang is gonna fuck up badly tonight. Isn't he?

Attached: yang.jpg (600x567, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs
youtube.com/watch?v=xYBUYJqSMDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He should be sent back to chinkland, why the fuck is that slant eyed yellow doing in America to begin with?

Most likely

/thread

All non-whites gtfo. I can’t even begin to imagine the audacity it takes to feel comfortable running for legislative office in the west as a non-white. The fact that they’ll even try it is proof enough that mass forced deportation is long overdue.

Attached: 1552472461369.jpg (1000x849, 142K)

Looking forward to Todd in the debates...oh wait

Attached: yang 5678.png (970x620, 759K)

He's been doing very well past few days
I am sure he'll do fine in debates

Attached: 1552042804993.jpg (1024x647, 57K)

America is eternally kiked since its foundation mr faggot patriot.
"Liberty and equality" are not white ideals, its amerimutt ideals
Yang will just sink this ship faster

Attached: 1552035840817.jpg (580x454, 251K)

After Yang wins, we'll give Todd a chance since raising the UBI to $2000 a month is the logical progression after more jobs get automated.

he has extreme autism so his chances of doing well in a debate are slim to none.

his joke of a campaign is also relying on him to slam dunk it in order to raise enough money that he can win a primary, cause right now his name recognition is in the toilet and his campaign is running on the final fumes of literal neetbux donated to him as a longshot bet that it would result in more neetbux given back.

after today nobody will ever talk about him again. even his drooler fanbase has all but abandoned him for Tulsi just because Tulsi smiled at the camera and looked cute doing it.

Same fellow white nationalist(tm), we must preserve our race by voting republican!

Whats the mutt thots name?

You needn't make the shilling so obvious.

America is kiked since the federal reserve got established.
Three US presidents temporarily managed to combat it already.

There are no "White ideals" either, there are only various European ethnicities, that got linguistically and culturally assimilated in North America.
If you want accelerationism, accelerate White birthrates or buy large property to extend living space.

he aint gonna fuck up but he's gonna ravage that latina pussy on the right

Hes a communist. Our eternal enemy, and half this board sucks his dick

Attached: 84C4121F-BE4C-4C1B-BEBC-23C55919E919.jpg (736x732, 587K)

Any feet pics of the goblina?

just wait until the democracy votes for $3000 a month, and then $4000, and then $5000... Once you start UBI, people are just going to keep voting to increase it (because who doesn't want free money) until the economy collapses.

Thomas Paine supported ubi. Was he a communist too? Retard

he needs to double the gibs to $2k
its his only way to the top

pretty much impossible considering his competition

why do boomers hate asians but love niggers and spics?

Based
Cringe and poor pilled.

This guy gets it.

Theyre going to ask him what he has against circumcision and hatred for the jewish cultural tradition

Attached: C2B36580-8137-4D05-BFB1-6137D1971275.jpg (1242x473, 227K)

What if it doesn't collapse though? It would be like an MMO where all the basic things are so cheap that you'd never need to worry about money unless you're aiming for high tier things.

Sounds like a good thing to me

GETTING PAID

THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs

Attached: 1559467418405.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Pearl Harbor. Korea war. Vietnam.

Controlled opposition cringe theme, you mean.

Attached: Ca2dHMnW0AARfAn.jpg (1024x443, 130K)

How retarded are you?

Attached: 1561340738473.jpg (476x477, 22K)

they think of niggers and spics as slaves and cheap labor

I did the math, but more importantly I'm accounting for faith as well. Money is meme magic because its worth comes from belief.

Attached: Commerce_marketplace_buy.jpg (885x687, 87K)

>Korea war. Vietnam.
So the ZOG sent them to go fight poor people and they get mad at the poor people?
Boomers sure are stupid.

Obama was president

Who said anything about voting Republican, you strawmanning turbofaggot?

Yeah and it was fucking retarded, my cucked white brethren were crawling all over each other to virtue signal vote for that clown. He should be in Liberia and his mother should have been sterilized and forced into a convent.

Objectively false and actuallyretardedpilled. You should be executed.

Maybe so, but will he speak any Mandarin?

Did you see the last debate? even if he fucks up, he'll still be perhaps the smartest candidate running for the Democrats

What time does it start?

ORIGINAL GOOGLE HABBENING THREAD SHOAD
RICO STILL UP!

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED
ALL OTHER THREADS ARE SLIDES
FIGHT BACK
TIME TO NECK GOOGLE AND THEIR FAGGOTS
ALL OF THEMM

Germany is for fags.

For sure.

>"Liberty and equality" are not white ideals
Yes they are retard.

No. But yang is. Youre drunk. Youve ruined enough countries for the day.

Attached: 1CA1276D-B158-4768-B408-9B8D1ED913CB.jpg (731x533, 370K)

Do you not know history?

youtube.com/watch?v=xYBUYJqSMDo

YANG
A A
N N
GANG

What a waste of time. It's gonna be Biden vs Trump and Trump's gonna clinch another election because the dems are going to fall for every trick and insult from the Republicans and will look like a big fucking joke to the country. Trump's gonna eat some cheeseburgers, shoot the shit with Fox & Friends and is going to demolish them at the debates. Economy's humming along, no collusion, pretty much all of the sensationalist bs against Trump via WaPo/CNN/NYTimes was a bunch of crap. It's his election to lose at this point.

I do.

Yang is going to come out of this with tons of investors for his new 3D printing fortune cookie machine or whatever the fuck he does.

based and todd pilled

>because tulsi is literally the only one there not trying to tranny everything up
fixed that for you

I hope he stutters and swallows a fat cock that happens to be going towards his mouth

TODD 2020. You can be shiped trough amazon your cute girlfriend even you are not living curently in the united state.

Attached: TODD2020_plus_girlfriend2.png (800x1000, 1019K)

The greeks, romans, and nords all spoke of the concept of liberty. Liberty comes from white civilization not asian, african, and south american civilization.

If he shows up as ill informed and cucked as he did on Rogan yes

Attached: FB569C8A-0D90-4227-BA21-BFAA94C44373.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

That's what we ate doing now with endless welfare and free healthcare and free college and OPs butthole and debt forgiveness and reparations and benefits for illegals and food stamps.

So why do whites steal, lie, and enslave other men?

I hope he talks more about human based capitalism and less about UBI. He is gonna get asked about meme shit like circumcision and white supremacist support

He is the best candidate the party has and a throwback to old dems who cared about middle america and not about gender queer theory and gibs

Yang gang is going to rock the house

Of course he will. He's an Asian beta.

not with his competition, even if his charisma sucks all he has to do is not act like a retard and talk about statistics in an autistic way

asians are notoriously bad at cheating with hispanics though

name a single race that hasnt done that

yikes we're going down the path of a real 70 iq conversation here I can see it

lmao why the fuck would ZOG care about some Asian rice farmers?

>muh ZOG behind everything

Fuck off schizo

Attached: retard.gif (645x729, 631K)

/thread
America cannot be made great again because America was never great

Non-whites.

Fuck off kike.

This guy is the living example of someone telling you whatever you want to hear in order to get elected.
If you think he would or even could follow thru on this 1000bucks a month bullshit you are fucking retarded.

I guarantee anyone who watches the debates tonight who hasn’t already heard of Yang will he googling him afterwards. Should be a spike in his betting odds.

Probably 9

there it is, I sensed a caved in head larper

All my intelligence is held in my massive BBC. Stay mad.

>Trump: dude I'm going to tell a foreign country to pay all the money for a massive infrastructure project
>Yang: here are all the taxes that can pay for your NEETbux
The problem won't be the money, the problem will be getting congress to pass everything.

he will be the clear winner of the debate when people see we have the choice between smelly geriatric boomers and a cool asian guy that wants everyone to have $1000
MSNBC will probably just not call on him for any question the whole time and he will have to fight for his speaking time

and every media company will rag on ubi and call yang the loser of the debate no matter what while praising kamala and her yelling.
>kamala what are you planning to do about the economy
>IOHOUASIDHFOIASHDFIQSADHFIOH 9/11!
>very good, anyways yang you have a huge white nationalist following and you want to get rid of pennies tell us more about that
"uh actually im gonna talk about UBI, you see since the 3rd industrial revolution blah blah, suicidal workers blah blah, call centers and truckers blah blah, so i think we need to-"
>alright yang ur time is up and we are never ever coming back to you for the whole debate
nice id btw

his wife is cute for an azn

>they waste their time asking Yang about white nationalism and the circumcision thing
>they refuse to call out Biden for the segregationist comments or Buttigieg for the massive racism scandal in his own city's police force
i hope this won't be the case but it probably will

Oh God I can't handle how much spaghetti is going to be spilled tonight.

they targeted tulsi with a question saying you have a bad history with gay people, how do you respond and then minutes later asked elizabeth "do you have a plan for dealing with mconnel?"
"yes"
CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

based

He'll get 5 minutes of airtime. The left clearly wants wither a woman or creepy Joe.

if forced to, would rather have a chink than a kike.

He'll actually do pretty fine, he is a very calm and collected dude and will probably be seen as "the only sane person on the stage"

“Who be tha biggest geopolitical threat nigga?”
“China”
>crowd silent
“Climate change”
>loud cheering
“Russia”
>rapturous applause

I don’t know who is in the audience for these things but they’re fucking dumb.

I hope they pick that dried-up cunt
I hope they watch in amazement as even FEWER women than last time vote Dem

Paine did not support UBI.

reminder that chinks are the new jews

Attached: 1560990416354.jpg (450x500, 32K)

> it is afraid!

>govt gf
>not just getting a free sex doll instead of a biocunt

Attached: just get a doll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

you missed the part where the one guy said "trump" and the moderators started clapping into the mic

Yang speaks into microphone
1000 dollars bitches!!

I'm sorry what was the question?
Yang's game all night long

Attached: download (3).jpg (480x360, 11K)

Asians are smart enough to know that social security is a boomer ran scam while the nigs and spics are too stupid to realize what's going on. Boomers are the eternal sociopaths

Attached: 1561588442006.jpg (400x636, 71K)

>govt gf
lol what the fuck who is Todd?

Chinks are hardline not going to entertain Jew tricks or pretend that races aren’t biologically different. While it sucks that the chinks will eventually enslave us, there will still be some pleasant consequences.