New Mexico of grid living

Is this a good place to hide from the coming brownpocalypses?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1331x1300, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Cerrillos_NM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but only if you are smart about it. I know some people that are currently doing this outside of Deming. It seems initially easy and is pretty tempting once you reach boomer age, but shit gets stolen a lot.

Wont go into much details, but a relative has land out there and it seems like every time we go visit, something new is stolen by the locals inside his 'gated fortress'.

That's where you'd go to hide from shitskins?

eh, sort of
mexico beaners and new mexico beaners dont get along.
and there are a lot of nice places up in the mountains you can go innawoods

Upper Peninsula of Michigan bruh

Despite being on the border, New Mexico is remote enough to hide out from civilization if you so choose. It's also a very beautiful place with great weather, and good gun laws. It is a state of many dualities though. Some of the poorest and dumbest people in the country living in the same state with some of the most elite and educated government scientists and engineers in the world. Property crime in the cities suck though, due to the state's retarded judicial system (democrats) not prosecuting most crimes. It's a unique place for sure.

Attached: Jemez.png (1022x1478, 3.35M)

>of grid
/thread

It's a fucking dust bowl. Arizona blows that shit out of the water.

>New Mexico
Are you retarded ?

It's remote, but if you want to hide from browns then go to northern Minnesota or New Hampshire

whats the definition of confusion?
fathers day in espanola

its been my aim for a few years now

problem is you need CASH becasue the off grid places will rarely qualify for conventional (((lending)))

been looking out East of Santa Fe and ABQ...

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Cerrillos_NM

Attached: nm.jpg (1020x644, 138K)

>Going to fucking New Mexico to escape brown people
user, do you have brain damage?

>Is this a good place to hide from the coming brownpocalypses?
If you stay away from Sante Fe, Albuquerque, and [[arguably] Las Cruces, then yes — I'd recommend the area around Old Wooten (near Cloudcroft).

New Mexico is indeed very remote but any sort of city is a complete fucking dump. I lived in Southern NM there for two and a half years for work. Yes there are tons of spics and there really is a lot of crime. The saying for ABQ was, "it's not if you'll get robbed the question is how many times you'll get robbed." Tons of drug usage too. Even the cops are dirty. My buddy had over 2 lbs of homegrown weed and was pulled over and instead of getting arrested the cop just took it and took all the money in his wallet.

If you wanna live innawoods my advice is the western or northern parts of the states. The western part is the continental divide that separates the Sonorran from the Chihuahuan deserts. Very mountainous, lots of high desert forest. The northern part is also nice but it's more populated than the western part cause of its proximity to ABQ, Santa Fe and Colorado.

It's crazy that I saw as many Germans in New Mexico as I did. Was not expecting it. Hottest girl I ever fucked was some German 115 lb 5'6" redhead with massive tits. Anyways Deming is a dump. The only place worse might be the little town called "Truth or Consequences."

Ummm I live in Abq and that sounds like a dumb as fuck idea.

all the area like an hour east of there seems decent... lost of acreages you can set up and defnd

Northern new Mexico is an ideal place..I'm considering living in raton it's a nice town close to the sangre de Cristo mountains such a beautiful place.

it's a shithole with literally no money and tons of poor people/ sex traffickers. You'd have better luck going north toward Farmington. It's slightly more conservative Colorado basically.

This is the culture of the local Indian tribes and it's why Indians were simply not capable of living in peace with civilized people, because we don't have this cultural understanding that it's okay to steal shit, whatever, if it wasn't locked up, you didn't want it, oh well.

White people will send the fucking army to chase you around in the desert for 150 years to put a stop to this banditry that the Indians themselves view more along the lines of a prank.

That's also why their cultures didn't evolve much or change over time compared to white cultures. Why invent something? It'll just get stolen. That's why they never had any technology beyond the most basic primitive shit. For THOUSANDS of years.

Just go to Alaska faggot

>move to a border state with one of the largest native american populations in the country
>escape brownpocalypses
ok

TorC is great to visit for the hotsprings! and if you want to go innawoods, thats a natural source of hot water, power, and low silhouette because it IS a shithole.

I stopped by TorC once or twice to pump gas. I remember one time pumping gas and across the street was a motel 6 (or DaysInn or some shit) that had some windows missing and tweakers just milling about the parking lot at 8PM. After that sight I never cared to go there again.

Believe it or not there's technically a spaceport near that shit hole

This is why God invented landmines. Problem is, the first raider that gets his foot blown off will run to the cops and the government will be up your ass over illegal explosives.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. UP is full, sorry OP. Maybe check out Alaska. They should have lots of room

enjoy getting absorbed by an ayyy lmao

user post pic of stream....
>It's a fucking dust bowl.

No you dumb faggot it is literally called new MEXICO