Fix California

Another user posted a thread but it got archived before I could respond. I fixed California. Map was made based largely on whether the county is more "rural" or "city".

Several "blue-leaning" counties were added in to the red area because the lines made more sense and they had massive rural areas (i.e. San Benito county - while it is a blue county, has Hollister which is largely rural, King City which is where cowboys go to retire, etc, so a better "cultural" fit for red California than blue California).

Unfortunately I had to surrender several traditionally agricultural/rural areas like Monterey and San Louis Obispo counties so commiefornia would make sense as an independent state.

After this post I will post templates so you guys can make changes.

Attached: 20190627_102036.jpg (420x500, 119K)

Here is the template for the counties of california.

Attached: california_county_map.jpg (421x500, 27K)

ventura county and orange county are conservative.

And the central valley from stanislaus county to kern count....full of illegals. I worked as a paramedic in the central valley. The stuff i saw out there was crazy.

>Fix California
To "fix California" there needs to be a mass genocide of Californians

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

2004 election results

Attached: download2004.png (207x244, 7K)

Obama era election results

Attached: california.jpg (800x600, 97K)

And from the last election

Attached: 300px-California_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png (300x354, 33K)

I added those to bluecal because it otherwise wouldn't be one continuous state.

Realistically, just latinos.

The fires only affect red rural areas. Who do you think is living way the fuck out in the forests? It's sure as shit not city metrosexuals...

Agreed for sure. If there were no Hispanics in California we would probably be a swing state at the very least.

There's already a plan you dingus

Attached: XX.png (1503x1122, 678K)

Fuck the entire goddamn state. Nothing but cancer comes out of California

Dems have wanted to balkanize the state for decades. I think it's the one thing both sides agree on. Aka get off your fucking asses and do it.

Attached: california.jpg (773x1032, 161K)

San Diego can still be salvaged

I fully support this, but what about the rest of the state?

Let them figure it out. Jefferson has been in progress since the 40s

This but we need to purge the spics

Post midterms 2018
Riverside went pink

Why would we want Californians to have two additional Senate seats?

Attached: BOOKERISGAY.gif (505x505, 1.07M)

You have good intentions, but one day we're taking this entire state back. There can be no compromise or coexistence with sexually deviant, self hating Marxists

Because what you think of as "Californians" is actually just a small sliver of coastline while the rest of the state is practically like Arizona or Idaho.

the wall has been built.
now you rednecks are cut out from outside support.

Attached: clinton-islands1.png (2460x1388, 1.33M)

You aren't even an american. Lol

wash my penis, fat boy.

Attached: 1446370575063.png (500x656, 148K)

You forgot western Massachusetts. I live here and its basically like the rest of the country

Moving to Shasta county

it's like 80% white and you can actually afford a house but you still get that dank $11/hr minimum

western massachusetts doesn't have ocean access, bucko.

Have fun catching on fire

jes