Gang child rape by niggers comes to Ireland

The media and press covered up the niggers savaging a young child. We are now at the level of Britain in record time.
I am ready to kill all niggers just give us a leader with balls.

Attached: 1481863441489.jpg (1337x1004, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Programme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_Soviet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_soviets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The leader you're looking for will not rise until you give him the platform to stand on.

that's what happens when you let Protescucks in your government

If only there were some paramilitary group to enforce extrajudicial punishment...

Megatron Nooooooooooooo!

Wow if only there was some sort of Irish Army that is known for shooting drug dealers dead on the street that could possibly take care of this wow wouldn’t that be something

is this the second coming of the IRA?

Source: trustmebro.info

Sauce?

I just visited Ireland. What a meek and miserable country.
I saw a lot if shit skins
Not as much as Germany tho

How's the revolution going, potatofags?
>The right to private property must be subordinated to the public right and welfare.
>t. Democratic Programme of the First Dáil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Programme
get rekt, you commie loons

Waterford fc soccer player. Judge blocked all reporting because it might damage his career. Nigger fled back to Nigeria when it was leaked.
Check grand Torino.

Nigger protects nigger

IRA are pussies now.

Hope nopt but if those fuckers starts blowing shit up for no reason again we should actually fight back. Can't win a war if only one side is actually trying to win. We should set the fucking raf on them instead of leaving based vigilantes to do everything.

Ulsterlads aren't really Irish

>now

fake news

probably an irish fag got drunk again and has illusions. drunk fucks all of u

After referendums on homosexual marriage and abortion being approved with overwhelming majorities, it is obvious that this is fake news. The Irish do not exist anymore. There is no such thing as an Irishman any longer. They disappeared sometime after 1973. This crime, if it happened at all, was just some Europeans getting carried away by all the vibrancy of downtown Dublin.

Brits side with niggers against fellow euros. Nothing changes. Eternal nigger loving anglo

Yeah I only saw this the other day because people were calling these cunts out. Fucking unbelievable

Ched Evans was found not guilty after a retrial for eating a slag out in a holiday inn, but everyone fucking everyone in media and celebrity tried to destroy his life. This cunt is tweeting "lol gangrape" and not a fucking word

Defeatism.
It took 3 months to remove 4 million Jews from Poland.
Niggers haven't a hope

>Britons out
>Blacks in
This is what you wanted, remember?
>Brits side with niggers against fellow euros
NBNIND

haha the fucking state of it
you're gonna be brown before we are and I FUCKING LOVE IT

Attached: taoiseach and friends.png (620x446, 655K)

that leader is you

Yep. If Collins was around these journo rats would be face down skull blown open.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerick_Soviet
kek

Attached: gibs.png (283x266, 150K)

Should have had aborted that child tbqh

>I am ready to kill all niggers just give us a leader with balls.

That's the one thing you won't get, you wee fucking foole. Watch and see.

Nothing is in shorter supply than balls.

When the larp gets out of hand
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_soviets
The fucking STATE
HAHAHAHAHA HA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHA HA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HA WEW

Attached: top kek.png (200x200, 72K)

This

Be him.

same with Italy

Fuck off Churchill niggers. You killed Europe in 1939
Imagine of being proud of destroying your Empire for Jewry

this. you have to change the mentality of your country, of your neighbors. start redpilling your neighbors, your country and all that. that's your only hope

what are you talking about, you are niggers ahmed. just look at your country, look at london. if anything, ireland needs to stay away from brits

Irish a minority by 2050 at the latest
Churchill has the solid claim to be the guy who killed more Jews than any other man in history. Sure ww2 was us basically killing 20-odd million people for no reason, but so what? There's usually right and wrong on all sides in any given war but that doesn't negate the simple fact that if you're fighting against the British then you are the bad guys. Fucking everybody killed Europe. Europe was fucked a long time before 1939. Have you forgotten about your buddies the USSR?

Attached: based churchill.png (189x267, 59K)