Google is biased and must be fucked hard in the ass, so it's good news they are being held accountable...

Google is biased and must be fucked hard in the ass, so it's good news they are being held accountable, or at least they are pretending to care.
But anons, this is a 4D chess psyop, screencap this.
(((They))) will win, as always, if we play their game. Simply withdraw from Google services but don't get involved in their shit games.
>(((Ben Shapiro)))
>Jordan Peterson
>holy shit ((((((PRAGERU))))))
They are all martyrs now, and moreover, the term "nazi" is used by "the internet" to refer to Google now.
Who do you think wins and benefits from all this, as always?
Also, while all this shitshow goes down, where are all the developments on Iran? All of a sudden that whole shit's gone?
It's a psyop anons, pay fucking attention, they are playing 4D chess with you and you don't even know it.

Attached: 1537534839205.png (580x435, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1143664040121708544
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRapsbwhqE
youtu.be/tN1MkAGuVyY
bitchute.com/video/PsYZ7B0ClLUm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have sexual intercourse

this is bad

Attached: 1554809467844.jpg (600x449, 33K)

Bump for being the only sound dissident opinion on this
OP may actually not be a faggot this time

fucking Jow Forumstards pay attention Jesus Christ you retards it's in front of your fucking eyes!

Attached: 1540640565973.png (1000x1000, 274K)

because op is retarded
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1143664040121708544

forgot the link, thanks user
holy fuck, (((they))) grabbing the higher end of the narrative, as always

No

Attached: C6Sx1vf.jpg (600x814, 63K)

bump

Only a /ptg/ zoomer would deny that.

If (((Google))) and companies like it are not stopped, this is the fate of all humans, jews included.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRapsbwhqE

NEVER have so few humans had so much power.
We have NOT evolved to handle it.

I'm not blackpilled, i'm just saying this is worse than the cuban missile crisis.

AI is a bigger threat than nukes are.

We as a species cannot afford to keep the baggage of ww2, and centre all morality and debate around germans, that quite frankly, were abused and outnumbered and out-gunned.

This is not the time to be in denial about any group, including jews and their special interests.

Now is the time to get Real.

Need to be inspired into action? Watch the video i linked above.

Attached: 1545035193777.jpg (1917x1902, 2.39M)

Also, what a fucking (((coincidence))) that the flooding of T_D reddit immigrants happens right the fuck now, don't you think?
And that their heroes
>Jewrdan Peterstein
>Benberg Shapiro
>Prager-IDF University
coincidentally martyrs at the same time

bump

Attached: 1560573222670.jpg (904x735, 78K)

They're trying to divide us. They can't touch Jow Forums (yet) so they smashed the next best thing. They expect us to reject our retarded brethren. We shouldn't.

PragerU is naming them

are they our guys??

Attached: 1249841.png (526x283, 27K)

Nice try OP but this shit is gamechanger

I can smell the MOSSAD right off of you bud. You're trying too hard. You should deliver this message to your manager. Quality control sucks balls.

No one wants a war with iran except for Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Google is getting their just Desserts and soon so will the rest of tech giants. Google will become the martyr, the example. And Youtube will be redeemed.

I am not rejecting them at all
Just making the observation that they will flood this with non-dissident opinions about this shit
This is how I think it'll go down
>Google makes some changes: "hey goyim, there'll be more (((transparency))) we promise
>T_D comes back
>Google still controls the narrative, contributes to the US being dragged to war to die for (((them)))
>ourguys
youtu.be/tN1MkAGuVyY
fucking kek
>gamechanger
what a candid thought, user
Google is getting a little bum slap and nothing else you fucking idiot, we have seen this shit before with other companies
If we want this to work, shills controlling (((the narrative))) should NEVER be labelled as martyrs

Bump

>No one wants a war with iran except for Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Remember 9/11 or you are too young/have too fragile of memory? Nobody wanted to go to war. Overnight, the vast majority of the fucking country was ROARING to go to the Middle East.

You think if this whole shit was entirely organic Google's and other executives would be testifying this quickly and easily? This was prepared ahead

Only AI's can give jews Greater Israel.

They will not be 'cautious' or 'hold back' it's development.

They are thus a threat to future of the whole human race.

Turns out giving a bunch of inbred schizo's with ALL the money whilst the race goes though a tech-revolution isn't very safe.

Who'da thinker-thunk it.

Attached: 1549201396943.jpg (600x577, 22K)

bitchute.com/video/PsYZ7B0ClLUm/

The narrative of this video (for example not doing the simple ''white couple'' or ''white people'' biased search) is essentially this.

The Liberal jews want to rule the world one way.
The Conservative jews want to rule the world another way.

Neither are fit, nor capable, of ruling this world.

The 20th century was effectively a century of Jewish dominance.

The 21st is....something else.

Attached: 1549058951261.jpg (1766x2640, 1.67M)

HERES THE REAL PROBLEM..
They ( Google,Facebook,youtube,etc..) Dont care because THEY are playing the long game. They will tie this up in court for years & years , while STOMPING out conservatives. They all have the $$ Deep Pockets to judge shop for Obama appointees . Then the Dems will lie cheat & steal the next election and WE ALL know what that means.
ONLY SOLUTION..... Is Predidential/Executive Emergency Orders. I pray Trump does it.

Hahahaha havent gotten laid in ages and had some experiences with some tinder women in recent weeks, this is all too common.

I had one have her period on my bed a d act like it was no big deal on the second fuck meeting.

Another tainted in my kitchen bc she was so hungry and expecting me to buy her dinner so she didnt eat.

Why are women such a mess? Why do they not have the same stability and focus and just being able to handle life as men?

God damn it.

This new "have sex" thing has got to be the stupidest, reddit tier faggotry I've seen here in a while

some of (((those))) told me about the internet coming back in 85'. the second i started being like, wow a big place to communcaate with everybody with, they started going on about how they wanted to use it to control everybody with.
they wanted me to be paranoid fuck like them and greedy. i said they were stupid and it would never happen. tho it seems they are attempting to force it. they do keep pushing to attempt to get ti trhough. but its always by using conspiracy. by using 2 or more people to do it with. then when you call them out for them doing it, they call you a conspiracist. not one person with a brain would say that to you, but they will team up together becuase then they use the punk thing. they may try to bully you solo, but they mostly attempt to punk you with another person or more.