CENSUS DELAYED

2020 CENSUS WILL INCLUDE CITIZENSHIP QUESTION
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1144298731887628288

Attached: 1561657144598.png (624x576, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/01/540903038/u-s-citizen-held-by-immigration-for-3-years-denied-compensation-by-appeals-court
news.vice.com/en_us/article/pa4mq7/the-us-keeps-mistakenly-deporting-its-own-citizens
www2.census.gov/about/partners/general/2020-census-at-a-glance.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

democrats are the real racists

can they do that? delay the census?

>can they do that? delay the census?

No they can't. That's blatentely unconstitutional and we need this for redistricting

This is the most important act of his presidency.
Our entire country and future is at stake.

Why are so many retards offended on the citizenship question? You don't have to be a citizen to legally reside in america. It's retarded to not realize this. The only reason why you would be offended by it is if you're hiding something.

>This is the most important act of his presidency.

His most important act was picking SCOUTS and he fucked up royally.

Enjoy faggot.

Take the military and throw those demoncrats out!

Possibly. Congress directs the manner of the Census; they may have delegated that authority to the Commerce Department. It must happen “within every subsequent Term of ten years.”

This. It won't happen.

>roberts cucked
>trump's nominee
pick one

Attached: 0bc83e4789eacb8cc1ba5fdf41988eb9a58ff653c0abb0050c89afec6a5ea0d5.jpg (720x900, 236K)

>redistricting
That's a funny way to spell Gerrymandering.

>It must happen “within every subsequent Term of ten years.”

And redistricting, which is why delaying is impossible

if you actually know shit about anything you’d know it was roberts that fucked this up

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-27 13.51.48.png (324x145, 9K)

Trump can do whatever he wants because the injustice system is criminally complicit in an invasion during a national emergency.

This is pretty true, it's too close to an election to mess with.

Well is it ten years to the day? Or does it have to be complete by 12/31/20? There could be some room (months maybe).

>Census has to go out in April of 2020
>SCOTUS will look at the case again in October 2019
Trump can have nothing move until after the court's decision and then print everything out in an expedited fashion. They could even print two versions as seen in pic related and be ready for the final SCOTUS decision.

Attached: 1561655962012.png (2420x1066, 1.16M)

I see Thomas, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh saying the citizenship question can go ahead and Roberts fucking it up.
Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are Trump's picks voting the right way.

Trump can also ignore the SCOTUS decision as Andrew Jackson did. The Jews are on the side of Trump and the Jews are more powerful than the SCOTUS.

>draining swamp
guess not
>wall
nvm
>ending senseless wars
we'll see
>asking illegals not to lie on a census
W I N N I N G
I
N
N
I
N
G

Attached: 1521553218359.gif (403x200, 790K)

They already do this by importing illegals to districts that need Dem votes.

Attached: 1516845745455.jpg (460x562, 77K)

>Are you a citizen?
>Lie and say yes thus masking the problem

Then who are you voting for?

Seriously. Trump is just pandering to morons at this point.

Can someone explain to me as if I was a literal retard why this is important? Don't illegals lie anyway on these? Wouldn't they keep lying?

Told you fuckers - it's gonna go down the same way as the travel ban. Dems will kick and stamp their feet, it'll go to the SCOTUS, SCOTUS will say "no he can totally do that, he just needs to reasonably justify it", and then Trump will get what he wants.

Or they can just print thr long form and "forget" to print the short version since its already on that one.

It's important because it distracts you from all the issues Trump failed to deliver in. For example, you can be like this dude and rationalize that you might as well vote for Trump.

Roberts is just making trump work for it for purely PR reasons

I believe it is some kind of crime to lie on the census. Whether it us enforced or whether American law means anything at this point is another matter.

*is

It's a win-win-win scenario. You've got three outcomes:

A) Illegals cooperate and admit to being illegal on the census. The US government now has a complete and authoritative count of just how many illegals are in these states and who and where they are.

B) Illegals don't cooperate and refuse to respond to the census. The states with heavy illegal populations get less representation for the next decade.

C) Illegals don't cooperate and lie on the census about their status. This is a federal crime and can be used as cause to deport them.

Then who would you vote for?

look more twitter bitching from Trump while he does nothing about anything except of course bitch and talk tough on twatter

Sounds nice but we all know C will never be enforced

>Trump can do whatever he wants
But he won't

nah america died inn 1913

You could argue that lying on a census would make a person a criminal and could be deported.

It would be easy to enforce C. Everytime an illegal goes to court they can see his address and the census results and see if there was lying

Probably not en masse, no, but on a case-by-case basis if a state is trying to deport someone, having federal crimes on record ticks a LOT of boxes that let them cut through the red tape.

>gun control laws don't work, therefore we better don't ban guns
But at the same time
>people don't tell lies because it's a crime to lie in a census, and people follow that law 100% of the time
Gotta be a high level NPC to handle this much cognitive D.

>live in heavy blue area
>throw census mail in the trash
>dont answer census people at the door
>if they catch me, say it's only me, john smith, (4 people live with me)
What's stopping me from doing this?

Attached: 1554726349001.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>literally Mexico

I guess we should just have no laws whatsoever.

Lol didn't the courts overrule Trump's emergency declaration? Hang the traitors.

I'm going to claim my four dogs as citizens next go around. Take that commies.

oh shit beth died

Yeah he can. We gave the president steadily more power over the years and now they can do all sorts of blatantly unconstitutional things. Now (((they))) are upset because ourmadman is running the show

Who the fuck is going to stop them?
DELAY THE CENSUS

Attached: 2E273BEF-2E9F-4819-A0F6-6C9000471460.jpg (700x489, 46K)

>Trump: I have asked the lawyers if I am allowed to delay the census
>magapedes: Trump is delaying the census! So much winning!
>*a week passes*
>Trump: The lawyers said I can't delay it

Attached: 1561231750378.jpg (1280x1365, 453K)

>blatentely unconstitutional
>president delaying census
Where exactly in the constitution does it say that census is a constitutional matter?

What are they gonna do, conscript the Commerce Department? Put a gun to Ross’ head and force him to issue the census?

not him but i'm voting for bernie, like i would have done last election if he was nominated.

if you voted for trump for any reason other than to spite hillary you're a 2016 boomer.

There's nothing they can do, but Trump and all other GOP politicians have consistently conceded politically that the courts have the power to veto any legislation or any executive action. That's not going to change.

Just declare civil war and it should solve all the illegal immigrant problems. Kek, do people think all these illegals have any allegiance to the state? As soon as the first shot gets fired they will all flew back to Mexico. Anti gun liberals are obviously outnumbered, outmatched, and out smarted. Probably the shortest civil war ever in history.

The Enumeration Clause is the only thing that allows for a census, and that's extremely limited to just basic population counting. It's all implied powers, and unchallenged precedent -- even the ability to ask demographic questions is implied and has resulted from other cases. It's not actually in the Constitution.

Nice bait lad. Heres's your (you)

>It takes the supreme fucking court to answer the question of whether only citizens should be counted for representation
We are so, so fucked

Yes, so delay it until the courts decide.

Technically you can be fined for not filling it out (or lying), and face some jail time. Likely unless you really just blatantly lie nothing will happen.

(((One person one vote))) has been the law for years. Noncitizens and illegals count for political representation. The Trump administration isn’t even contesting that, they literally just want to be able to ask people if they’re citizens

It's just pandering to the masses but this is also part of the bigger picture of getting Voter ID established.

If youre pissed off that people who arent citizens of your country get representation and are allowed to vote, fuck you

eeet dun madder vatos we gonna rape ur women and eat ur tacos jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Attached: notacitizen.jpg (1860x1240, 1.32M)

>Implying democrats aren't mad by default

I can't wait for him to roll over in four days and not deliver. Just like everything else.

Whats that path in the center from?
Looks like a canadian mexican pipeline

>Illegals don't cooperate and lie on the census about their status. This is a federal crime and can be used as cause to deport them
HAHAHAHA

First of all, there would never be an effort made to check if illegals lie about their citizenship status on the census. Second, they wouldn't get deported either way. It couldn't be any more obvious at this point that Trump has no interest in mass deportations and if a dem takes 2020 they certainly won't be deporting anyone, either.

It won't matter. Roberts is still a snake and the deep state cartel knows he bought his children from abused and incarcerated women.

Reminder that when Voter ID gets forcefully implemented, the census matters not in the slightest.

Attached: 1524201783909.jpg (413x395, 67K)

How come you need the census to be lied on in the first place?
Seems like you could just go straight and deport them for being illegal

>Voter ID gets forcefully implemented
Won't happen. Even if Trump wasn't a total faggot conman and he actually did want to implement voter ID, there are no viable paths to make this happen as he would be opposed on all sides.

No, it was upheld.

because Trump WILL use the data as a means of detaining and deporting brown people regardless of their citizen status. Shit tons of actual citizens will end up getting fucked by the system and will ultimately go down as a massive failure on Trumps part in an attempt to appeal to stupid people.

How do you think all those Japanese Americans were found during the WWII internment camps? They used the census data.

Checked
It's time for Trump to assert that the judicial branch is not superior to the executive, and do what he wants even if they say he can't.
But he won't because he's a cuck.

>C) Illegals don't cooperate and lie on the census about their status. This is a federal crime and can be used as cause to deport them.
That's actually against the law to use the census for law enforcement purposes. It's also flies against the 5th amendment.

>all sides
Except he's not.

Republicans got gerrymadering and Democrats got illegal voters today. Thats how Washington works everything else is a fantasy for you retards.

Right, the executive branch is the weakest branch as it can only not things
Not sign laws, not enforce, not go to war

You think he could get it done with executive power only, and then not be thwarted by the courts?

Dems got political views not being protected in gerrymandering
This supports youtube

Not true.
When you came here and applied for asylum, and never showed up for your court hearing, your name went on a list.
When you answer the census and say you're a citizen, they will check your Social Security number to see if you're really a citizen.
If you answer truthfully that you're not, they will simply cross check to see if your name is on the list of those that never showed for their asylum hearings.

If you don't answer at all, it's illegal too, but they won't have any way of knowing you exist, or where you are.

Attached: Gross.jpg (338x450, 34K)

No one of legal status gets deported you shill faggot, go choke on Anderson coopers dick

>That's actually against the law to use the census for law enforcement purposes
How so?

>When you answer the census and say you're a citizen, they will check your Social Security number to see if you're really a citizen.
> If you answer truthfully that you're not, they will simply cross check to see if your name is on the list of those that never showed for their asylum hearings.
What evidence do you have that this is what they were planning to do?

Using the number of verified citizens will directly impact political representation which is now calculated from population, citizens or not. It isn’t hard to figure out what party will lose from correcting this.

YEAH MORE GIBS FOR NIGS I bet those kikes the Krasensteinbergs are in this thread

It was a 5-4 ruling you illiterate nigger. Kav and Gorsuch were in the minority, Roberts the majority.

Wrong
Ice grabs citizens
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/01/540903038/u-s-citizen-held-by-immigration-for-3-years-denied-compensation-by-appeals-court

news.vice.com/en_us/article/pa4mq7/the-us-keeps-mistakenly-deporting-its-own-citizens
Republicans as the donors get them executed for betraying god profit

He could get the ball rolling, no matter what the courts do Republicans will end up taking the House next year and keeping the Senate, plus having a right-wing Supreme Court. Then it's smooth sailing.

Attached: Smooth Sailing.jpg (216x255, 11K)

I really hope someone fucking bops Roberts in a christian minecraft server.

>Illegals need to have a pretext to be deported
we're so fucked

With everything computerized, this is as simple as checking fingerprints.

Why would you NOT do it?

Because of the 5th amendment. You can't self incriminate and they want the census to be accurate.

That's also why this whole shit about stupid illegals not filling them out is dumb. If they cared that much they would advertise that fact. The real reason isn't that they don't want Trump to highlight how many non-citizens and by extension illegals are in the country. The number of legal residents are known, so they just subtract the number of those and they will have the number of illegals in the country.

Attached: 1416440613100.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Right. So there is no evidence. They're not going to be checking social security numbers. They explicitly say that they will never do that on their own website: www2.census.gov/about/partners/general/2020-census-at-a-glance.pdf

Stop spreading bullshit.

Attached: 2019-06-27 2020 Census at a Glance.png (647x54, 11K)

Roberts only voted in favour of censervatives when the liberals can't lose, whenever he has the deciding vote however he LAWAYS votes with the left.

So, the question is 'What do the Globalists have on him?'

> get the ball rolling
What the fuck does that mean? Be specific.You mean send out a couple Tweets so his moronic supporters still think he wants to keep his promises to them?

> Republicans will end up taking the House next year and keeping the Senate
Keep the Senate, yes. But, they are FAR from taking back the house. The left is AMPED up right now, as evident during the midterms, while Trump's base has lost most of its energy due to Trump's inaction on the agenda he promised.

> plus having a right-wing Supreme Court
You're assuming that he will get another pick before 2020. RBG is probably fucking dead at this point and they still aren't giving up her seat. Even if a vacancy opens before his first term is up, Trump is much more likely to use it as an issue to campaign on, even though he says otherwise--"Vote for me so we can put another conservative on the Supreme Court! Otherwise!"