Why are Alabamians the most powerful people?

>The promotion that Chatom Ford in Chatom, about an hour north of Mobile, offered customers was a free King James Bible, an American flag and a 12-gauge shotgun with the purchase of a vehicle.
HOW CAN ANYONE EVEN COMPETE?
youtube.com/watch?v=PVL2GoTNyIE

Attached: god, glory, guns.jpg (959x600, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/21/church-alabama-gov-police-force-law/1525124001/
youtube.com/watch?v=V2DKSGvsloQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>KJB
why do alabamans force the rest of america to suck israeli cock?

>Ford

Attached: IMG_20190518_185227.jpg (1080x954, 68K)

So powerful they have the same standard of living and life expectancies as some of the nicer former Soviet bloc nations. Also I have never seen more interracial couples than I have working in this shit hole.

T. Yankee who hasn't been here
Obviously since 95% of niggers live in the south satistically there should be more interracial relationships just because of satistics but even then everywhere else in the nation is FAR worse than the south, Especially the west coast and Mid-west.

But you must of been in fucking Muscle Shoals

You Southerners are fucking fatasses

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-110211.png (2048x1586, 581K)

First go to Hollywood... I live in Birmingham. Before the diss: UAB cured Diabeedus, as well as Hepatitis. Ok. Football yeah boie.

Ok. Super rich family? Mean to me. Niggers? Blacks being black and niggas being niggas visible here.

But the backwoods country fuck the rest of America lives to insult is actually present in all three countries I lived in, and in every state I have lived in. Race mixing pisses me t f off, and it is everywhere. Nigleted chillins and Boomer white G'parents still make me say, "WTF?"

BUT.... Saw it all in Germany, Italy, France, and fifteen States. Idk if you like Hard Right Red, but our current Governor just allowed a Zionist Swine super church its own Zionist Enforcement Army.

This is Un American, and definitely AntiChristian.

Goddamn I love this state. If only we could delete the niggers in Montgomery, Birmingham, and Mobile.

It's about the same everywhere besides CA and NY, fucking map doesn't show shit, it shows WV is super fat and whites everywhere in america are fat.

Yankee BTFO.

>Alabamians are powerful
>Alabama

Your bait is too obvious, OP.

You will soon learn.

Attached: proposal.png (765x615, 34K)

Alabama has some shitty elements but people don't realize it's the epicenter of the American space industry. A lot of smart fuckers in Alabama, despite the stereotype. Blue Origin has a 200 mil factory being built there currently also.

Attached: delta 4 facotry decatur.jpg (1024x695, 147K)

Literally shows the most liberal States as having less fat white people. Eat shit, loser

And ICE was nothing new up Gadsden Way.... Been in effect every year!

I like (You) user. You’re funny.

Also Redstone Arsenal is there and that's where the Hellfire Missle system was developed as well as the MOAB and a bunch of other weapon systems. And as of now they're developing super deadly neuron gas that can kill a person in milliseconds.

Attached: redstone.png (1150x841, 1.77M)

We gonna annex NW Florida? I think THEY would love that.... But is it worth it?

>"Southern states are fat!"
>shows most of the country falls into the 30-35% range
>"Oh it's Actually the liberal states, Jow Forums BTFO"

Sad, sad little man.

Free Don Siegelman

Look at California and New York, faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-094324.png (2048x964, 1.16M)

>2 new posts
>still 20%
>thinking there is much of a difference between 20% and 35%

I would say that any state that falls between that range is pretty swoll. At the least I would not call those states "skinny"

>Alabama
>powerful
The future is now old man

Attached: il_fullxfull.916982535_c6et.jpg (985x789, 36K)

>King James Bible,
Literally worse than blue state-tier, imagine justifying the handout of a kike revised transcript

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-131225_Chrome.jpg (1080x1628, 586K)

Can you Post info on Zionist enforcement army?

Well we beat you every other year/time. So my bet is you won't beat us twice in a row.

Attached: harvey updyke.jpg (295x295, 21K)

>our niggers are actually b-based
Nice cope retard, i see this argument all the time by southern civnats but can't justify why atlanta is considered the center of nog identity

>Blue Origin has a 200 mil factory being built there currently also.
That is purely a play to curry favor with Sen. Shelby.

>when you pull your groin and your black friend helps you stretch it out.

Yep. A LOT of our air force hardware is made in Alabama also. The biggest US military base, Fort Bragg, is in Alabama.

Doesn't matter. You're still fatter. Now let's compare white IQs between States.....

It really is just a cop who sits at the church.

Main thing is that the church is actually also a private school so really it's nothing special about it. It's the same type of policy of giving a school it's own police department. So it's not like the church is having a police force to enforce the church but rather giving it's private school it's own police force.

California is full of refrigerator looking spics

based
you're alright, alabama

Alabamas whites are the lowest of the low. Pic related you fucksticks

Attached: 3DAB237800000578-4259850-image-a-1_1488053781944.jpg (634x476, 61K)

Who was the guy who cut down the tree of the other football team who said he has "too much damn 'bama in me"

When you remove niggers, white IQ is around 105-110.

>saying niggers are based
lmao, fuck niggers, just nature of women to embrace taboo and fuck everything up and with more black men around then anywhere else in the country, can't say you shouldn't expect to see some coal burner couples because, fuck women.

refer to

the one thing I learned from living in West Virginia is that all true rednecks/hillbillies/etc. hate Ford with a passion

She's Mississippian by birth.

Found it
Harvey Updyke Jr.
Classic

yankee removed

Attached: yankee ded.jpg (1405x175, 58K)

KJV isn’t the Scofield Bible, retard.

There are good parts and bad parts. The good parts are really good, the bad parts....are full of niggers and mudsharks.

You guys know the whites in the south are a bunch of fat trailer hicks.

I’m glad the South is being eradicated by their own pets. Any self respecting white Southern man who isn’t a queer and can fend for himself is moving up North to places like New Hampshire that arestill 90+% white unlike el goblino states like the entirety of the niggerloving South.

Attached: 3A60DE90-8B90-4A98-A30E-DFC2E9CB120C.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

The Floribama will just be the Bama from that point on.

Sure, a lot are, but plenty of fat fucks up north too. Besides, we both know its the niggers and hispanics that cause most of the obesity problem.

how mad will you be when saban retires and we get dabo?

real mad

Ive noticed this in Illinois and Colorado where their were southern chains expanding rapidly there because of white southerners moving up north and asking chains to expand there. Chick fil a came to chicagoland because their was a viral blog post about some family driving 3 hours to go to the closest one.

>New Hampshire
heh, great, go up north with a bunch of white liberals who have no idea about niggers and will call you racist. May I present the following to show that most of the south is infact white but it's cities and the nigger belt that blacks mostly live.

Attached: use the following.png (697x569, 342K)

The future is how long you're willing to bitch to NCAA to add regulations that keep liberal standards in effect against a school that literally plays two worthy opponents annually, and a SEC Champion that weathers the blatant cheating by such legendary shit programs as LSU, and Vanderbilt (not in the last decade), without crying for "new regulations" every time we lose. We came in Second. What the FUCK is bad about that?

And North Alabama is about as white as anywhere else in the country.

Attached: rural.png (1458x662, 688K)

No way the whites down there are just as bad. Its hot, your food is full of fattening shit and its too goddamn hot so nobody wants to go outside. The inverse is true for whites in chicago.

fucking your sister gives you the power

You realize that the military build all these places in the south because land and labor were cheap, and if an accident happened and the plant blew up, the rest of the country didn't care. It's why Lockheed Martin builds missiles in the middle of nowhere in Arkansas.

lol, roll turd

Attached: pbox.php.jpg (1484x1037, 96K)

It's the KJV you fucking jew, it's the uncucked bible

Can I just talk about last year and just how slanted it was agianst bama.

>Alabama faced 5+ top 15 opponents
>face 2 top 5 opponents away
>play 13 games in the most physical confrence
>have tons of players injured
>have to make a gameplan for every team you face everyweek
>face explosive Oklahoma during the playoffs
>have to make a gameplan to counter their offense and shut themout early
>have a OC who is shit and it's his first year on the job
>the media is saying how great Alabama is
>the media hypes up Tua as being the greatest QB to ever live potentially

So that is what was going for bama, now let's look at clemson

>lose to bama in sugar bowl
>moment dabo gets in the locker room after the game he starts making a plan to face bama next year
>Clemson plays in the ACC
>ACC is a big joke
>Dabo has no special gameplan to face anyone during the entire regular season
>spend entire season preparing for Alabama
>Playoff comes around
>it's ND
>Clemson didn't even make a plan for them
>players had not faced hardly any physical team
>ND players are a foot shorter.
>clemson players are all warmed up
>They've been preparing for this game for over a year
>Defensive Cord has been cooking up this defensive plan since the begining of the season

On one hand, clemson had a great defensive gameplan, but on the otherhand they really didn't have to work to get to the national championship game, they just arrived and planned for it the entire season. No wonder Clemson beat Alabama last year, the cards were so stacked agianst Bama's favor.

Attached: doggo 21.png (1508x890, 188K)

All Northerners are fucking jews, that's who you're talking to basically. Anyone whose actually been in the South knows the white places are great. Also don;t forget the kikes up North are the ones who freed the niggers so all this shit we have to deal with is their fault lol

>Jesus spoke like a Shakespearean play.

It's only uncucked if you can't read ancient Greek you hyper pleb.

So, of course you think we care all that much? We're more likely to blow up our own properties with the shit we do for fun.

Shut the fuck up jew, no one asked you catholicucks

>being this anally annihilated.

Mississippi will always be better. We still have the stones to fly the stars and bars.

In other words, did we really expected anything different?

Uh... Bragg is in North Carolina.

>Mississippi
ALRIGHT YOU HOLD YOUR HORSES YOU NIGGER MONKEY, NO! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A WHITE PART OF THE STATE, WE HAVE A BLACK BELT BUT YOUR WHOLE STATE IS THE FUCKING BLACKBELT!

Attached: very hard map.png (5400x3586, 723K)

My boyfriend is from Tennessee, Cleveland and he says that Alabama is a state of racists.

>12 g shotty
>not an AR-15

Whatever you say fatty fatty boombalatty

WEST VIRGINIAAAAAAAAAA

>Reading the bible of the eternal anglo
I feel great relief in the knowledge that you heretics will burn for eternity.

Are you serious?
You've clearly only been to Jafrica (Jackson). I'll admit that Jafrica makes my state look bad, but the coast is awesome (the white parts), Sumrall is awesome(95% white), places like Wesson and other 90%+ whites are literally like Mayberry and it's heaven.
We know how to white flight because of all the niggers here. We know how to keep them out of nice places.
I'll fly my uncucked state flag with pride!

Nah I live in Tuscaloosa, I'm just over the fucking border, been all over the place. Even the white people in say Vicksburg are SOMEHOW worse than the niggers there.

Vicksburg is fucked I agree. Mostly because it's majority black now. Duh.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/06/21/church-alabama-gov-police-force-law/1525124001/

THIS! SO YES! LSU? Pregame coach says, "We gotta take Tugaviola out, and pay deep."

Then, with the officiation's help, they ALMOST did literally that. Tug's injuries at LSU, as well as many others injured by that scumbag institution, cost us the pole position.

But yes: ACC plays fuckin SYRACUSE! We have like one dump game for Home Coming, and that's it.

Prediction:
Southern Miss: 21
Alabama: 17
IDGAF. SMTTT!

No question: LSU's game plan was to spoil our season by first and second degree assaults. The refs should STILL have to answer for those Time Out plays whistled dead, both with LSU defenders (once, the SAFETIES!) hitting Tugaviola on dead balls. That shit was funny when they lost!

entire north alabama all the way down to birmingham is incredible. huntsville is one of the best small cities in the nation. beautiful mountains and caves (search images for talladega national forest, stephen's gap, mt cheaha, etc...). so many deer hunters (accurate long-distance shooters).

until fairly recently there used to be a sign going into cullman that said "nigger don't let the sun set on your ass". if you search you can find out about it.

here's stephen's gap

Attached: 8902891265_8bf94c7fb4_b.jpg (1024x957, 328K)

Attached: photostudio_1561662278479.jpg (600x900, 190K)

Of the 14 "Sundown Towns" that remain in the US, 10 are in States that fought for the Union, and three are in Florida, alone.

My IQ is 165.....

Fuck that Shunnarah sand nigger. I hate those fucking signs.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2DKSGvsloQ

alabama whites are the only non-cucked whites in the south. its the only state that sends people to congress who are more good on immigration than not. every other state is all or mostly open borders lovers.

This. Northerners are the worst when it comes to degeneracy. I say this as someone who was born and raised in New York. We had pregnant 13 year olds in my middle school.

shelby checking in...

There's nothing wrong with being a little on the heavy side, so long as you're not unable to walk or anything. It's proof of a good life if anything.

Also dont forget that it was the fat ass lazy southern fucks that brought all the negros here in the first place. Your fault.

Tuscaloosa checking in, fucking nigger stole my washer and dryer two weeks ago.

Attached: IMG_20190627_141241.jpg (4608x2592, 2.86M)

Where even is Alabama? It's so irreverent most Americans don't even know where it is.

Below the North in so many ways

don't forget the gulf coast, baldwin county is so based, the feds were planning on building a migrant camp there but they changed plans when locals were preparing to kill every fucking migrant in the camp.

Where? Lmao

Sorry you don't know about heaven on earth.

>Gulf Coast
Lmaoooooo

What you've never seen a beach?

This thread is still going. Whew.

Yea, in the Caribbean, Mexico, Jersey Shore, LA.