Is this legal

How is this legal and if it isnt what can we do about this

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-27-11-37-07~2.png (720x441, 71K)

>being a literal bootlicker

>wanting illegals to stay
Alright retard

Yes and it should be. We should take to social media and randomly announce ICE is in the area and watch all the vermin scatter. We should do this until they get so tired of it they either leave or stop believing it so when real ICE comes they get the motherload.

Well how about since this clearly implies that their friends and families are illegal maybe we should expose them to ice

>literally doing things for free

kys jannie

Ice is an illegal group created by the unconstitutional patriot act
It does not exist

lmao fuck the 1st amendment am I right

Calls to action (ie obstruction of investigation) is not speech. It's like actionable theeats

The first amendment is an American right,
Illegals are not such

>Call to action
It's not against the law to report on the whereabouts of public officials, and if it ever became the cause you would be morally justified in shooting Minecraft politicans.

I agree, that font is fucking atrocious and those people should be lynched for using it

Kys memeflag

Illegals arent granted rights

No, that typeface should be illegal.

Retards, this Twatter hambeast isn't an illegal.

Nope, that's in fact a pretty clear case of obstructing a federal investigation. Just gotta get an AUSA willing to go through the effort of bringing charges.

Snitches get stitches. Just revoke their citizenship and throw them out with the rest of them.

what if as an american I post on fb and tell illegals are showing up so they can scatter. What are you gonna do about it bootlicking faggot

What’s illegal about it?
Being undocumented is a misdemeanor akin to jaywalking or speeding.

These are the same retards who think speed trap warning signs are against the law.

It's not illegal. Supreme Court ruled on something similar years ago when people were arrested for flashing their headlights to warn oncoming traffic of police presence.

For real, imagine being worked up as OP

Ban shitty fonts, for the good of humanity.

Iran will destroy Israel

Yes. It’s completely legal. The only thing you can do is make Twitter accounts and give false information on where ICE is.

Interesting. Is that true? In that case you (as in the American people) should make being undocumented a felony.

Seriously, how do people make a conscious choice to open up settings and pick this disgusting font?

You're whining for free

Race-traitor.

People with Art Degrees think it makes them special. Anything other than a Sans font is wasted for readability.

post this cunts social media

/thread

Shes still a brown and thats bad enough

I dont care about you or what you do, stop talking to me

You might want to delete that post, friend. Calls for doxing breaks Global Rule #4:
>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-Jow Forums) raids is also not permitted.

Who the fuck uses this obnoxious cartoon font without losing their mind?

What does her being a spic have to do with you being wrong about the law?

>wanting law and order
>DUDE BOOTLICKER

Fuck off back to your roach infested double wide and let the people with an IQ over 80 and not on meth make the big boy decisions you inbred sack of shit. We should have just killed all of you and made your lands a nigger containment zone.

Spics shouldn't be in America

America is quintessentially spic and nigger

>wanting law and order
>thinking reporting on public officals is against the law
No joke, we would hang your type in the future.

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-27-13-21-07.png (642x554, 560K)

just as Canada is now Chinese and Paki...

And canada is quintessentially the faggiest goddam place on earth

The supreme court actually made a fucking ruling against flashing headlights to warn other drivers to slow the fuck down?

>WHITER THAN U MUHAMMAD

Attached: 1541058756544.jpg (640x621, 45K)

Id rather be a nigger than be Canadian

Epic reading comprehension, English not your first language?

>using that font
should be illegal

>The supreme court actually made a fucking ruling
proofs right now because all I can find is a federal judge saying it probably is protected speech.

I imagine you ARE a nigger.

I imagine you're a chink or a white cuck

What else could you possibly mean by wanting law and order? You seem confused and actually thinking the law is being broken. The absolute state of mutts.

You’re not American though

Literally what OP? Can you fucking give some context?

uh huh got it, now go throw a basketball around

Nvm, I am retarded.

you guys (as usual) aren't playing this out - cop on beat, I should be aware; speed trap? use waze to tag him, speed cameras and red light cameras? fuck that shit. You must check all forms of government overreach, even when in some cases it runs counter to your interests. I want ice to fuck them up, no tolerance is great, but you can't restrict speach for it because the other loses are greater.

Im gonna immigrate to canada just to be a drain on your economy

Better than being a shit eater

Attached: 1552855145054.png (976x1053, 1.06M)

Based

Dont care im gonna black all your women lmao leafboy

Buttmad syrup nigger. You will never be relevant

I ain't buying it either. How are they supposed to even determine intent. In my state you are required by law to move to the far lane as you pass a police officer on the side of the road.... If I am flashing niggas, how they know I aint just trying to make sure nobody gets ran over? There's no fucking way the supreme court can make a ruling here

>If you don't want filthy illegals to murder your people and take their resources then you're a bootlicker

ok spiclicker

>if you don't want government overreach you love spics
okay bluepilled tranny

Yes. Wypipo do it all the time about speed detectors and police presence after a night out when they might get pulled over and screwed if they had alcohol before driving

>government doing its job for once is overreach

Hey leafboy come suck my bbc byatch!

Been here for a decade, posting her instagram isn't going to do shit but give some nice DDs to see

>government prosecuting you for protected speech isn't tyranny
like I said "okay bluepilled tranny"

Attached: 1533178815437.png (924x560, 44K)

>How is this legal and if it isnt what can we do about this
Demand the Army enforce the borders and immigration law instead.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

Damn if the goddam trannies want illegals out then I'll gladly support trannies

>speed cameras and red light cameras

Attached: fuck the police.jpg (2736x3648, 1.96M)

(((passive policing)))

I dare all anons to go to a dense immigrant locations and yell LA MIGRA! Recors and post for hilarity.