It's official. Ethnarc has replaced Halberstram. And so this is how FTN dies

It's official. Ethnarc has replaced Halberstram. And so this is how FTN dies....

Attached: ftn-thumb-alt-nt-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=boEThiFybno
files.catbox.moe/oe99mv.mp3
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/19/5-ways-americans-and-europeans-are-different/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you I like Ethnarch

Why? He's fucking retarded

Yeah, I like ethnarch a lot. Still, ill miss halberstram. What happened?

He's being debriefed in Tel Aviv

What happened to Haley?

this, Ethnarch is the smartest guy on all of TRS. TDS is unironically getting tedious because anything and everything is a master plan by the kikes.

also someone post the show

pay piggies post the .mp3

desu halberstram was always somewhat sub-par anyway. like from the beginning

>Jazz hands: so halberstram what do you make of this?
>Halberstram: I dunno man. It's like, whatever man, y'know?
>Jazz hands: yup. Whatever. And now onto another thoroughly triggering edition of the Europa report

also for what it's worth, ethnarch isn't all that much better. informative yeah but not very entertaining or engaging at all.

>this, Ethnarch is the smartest guy on all of TRS.
yeah that's why 2018 election picks were so spot on

The only people I listen to when it comes to election data is Ryan Faulk and Sean Last. Everyone got the mid-terms wrong bar Nick Fuentes.

it died when they shut down that one guy who was uploading their shit on jewtube. im not paying for fucking anything

>anything and everything is a master plan by the kikes
Are you saying it issin't

What’s a good podcast app for iPhone where you can put in the paywall RSS feed?

Yeah, I'm saying jews aren't even half as capable as Mike and Striker and those types make them out to be. The sit around all day and post hoc come up with just so stories about how literally every little thing is a deliberate and planned outcome by the kikes. It's lazy and wrong.

Downcast works well, but it’s not free.

Why don't you debate Striker on that then, I am sure you would embarrass him

He won't. Nobody will. The last one that did got humiliated. They all talk shit but can't back it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=boEThiFybno

>im not paying for fucking anything

Like a true nigger

I would pay 30 bucks a year for FTN but I ain't paying 140 or whatever for all their other shit

Meanwhile you probably give your money to plenty of businesses who happily wish for your extinction and directly pay big money to produce anti white advertisement that demoralize your entire people. But you're right, keep that precious money. The kikes need it more than the guys who get doxxed and have their job taken away from them for daring to speak the truth.

This. The debate betweem Rebbe and Striker was cringe. Striker pretends like there is no reason for the empire to cover control over a stratiegic resource like gulf oil, or that rival powers could have a major impact on foreign policy. Zionism is an easy answer when you cant be asked to put the whole picture together. Of course, Rebbe being unwilling to admit Jewry has a hard left bent and actively attacks host society makes his arguments aound weak too.

Theres the problem with all of the right and identity movements. Nobody want to understand how their people fucked up hard and how they cant fix it. On a large enough scale, peoples are just as they are and will simply collide and shuffle the deck with subversion, war, etc.

Ethnarc is fine but Halberstram's vocal whiteboy smirk is the best in all of broadcasting. My listening routine isn't likely to change, for want of better options, but this is not an improvement.

Regardless, every recent e-celeb who disappears from public view between now and 2020 elections is probably a spook. A number of these channels are going to be going as dark as BLM in the coming months. Sure has been fun, though.

Yep. And FTN will go their own way soon. It is already being discussed in the inner circle (which is not really interested in the Mike and Striker vision for tds).

Right? He’s one of my favorites

Has anyone said anything about halberstram?

>*pause*
>yeah man, I mean, like, you're totally right man

Lmao, and I supposed a war in Iran would not fuck with oil supply? Strait of Hormuz is next doors to Iran and through it passes 30 percent of all oil shipping in the world. Now imagine what war with Iran would do to that shipping. All your arguments are brain dead retarded, USA would benefit from Iran ruling middle east since they are more sane and agreeable than Saudi Arabia or Israel. They don't fund terrorists, they don't cause wars that make bunch of refugees. What does USA get out of supporting kikes over Iranians? Fucking nothing.

How true that is

No, no, no, no no - he was no Alex, or Johnny, just going along - his opinion was always independent. It's true he spoke slowly, and sounded like an old pothead, but he had the best witticisms. I prefer him to Ethnarch. But, if Ethnarch does take Halberstram's place, I hope he at last feels free to stop sucking up to Jazzhands, laughing at every stupid little joke or inside turn-of-phrase.

I haven't listened yet, but I feel sure Halberstram had to have resigned, there's no way Jazzhands would have replaced him.

Grow some initiative and some bucks. If you're in the US, WalMarts have VanillaOne card (OneVanilla?) - those take almost no setup to use as a card. I'm glad they're still around, around Christmas I thought they were being phased out.

>usa would benefit from iran
>after jewing them for 50 years
Nah

What's the Mike + Strike vision?

It's $120 - $10 / month, last I knew.

Russians fucked with them for two hundred years, they seem pretty friendly now

I pay Google 8 bucks a month for millions of songs and YouTube without ads though. Puts it in perspective eh.

> just so stories about how literally every little thing is a deliberate and planned outcome by the kikes.
Heh - truer words. But that applies more to Jow Forums. Enoch doesn't do that. He may say "that's what they want" or whatever, but not everything is a plot. At least, maybe, once I've mentally filtered that stuff out ;) I do recall in one very recent show, though, Enoch questioning himself, "or is that overdoing it" or something like that. I'm glad to see that, frankly. There's too much of it around.

And you come beg here (if you do). They're boutique, specialty. You always pay more for that. Plus, I think you're helping pay Jayoh's salary, who sort of tends the Pool Parties.

I wish we'd here more from Jayoh, he's a good character. I hope nothing went wrong.

> we'd here
omg, getting old.

Skipping those 15-second ads is worth supporting google?

Striker is a shitskin/muslim apologist and doesn't even try to hide it. He's a 1.0 retard who even got blown the fuck out by Jewchaim. You niggers are retarded.

Voortrekker report is fucking gay.
Bring back schadenfreude suppository

>USA would benefit from Iran ruling middle east since they are more sane and agreeable than Saudi Arabia or Israel
You are a brainlet nigger, enjoy your Strike and Mike

Jazzhands has to do too much of the work while Halberstram just phones it in. Ethnarc will be a better cohost

He's doing the Evropa Report, which is shaping up to be one of the better podcasts

> So what do you think of that Halberstram?
>
>
>
>
>
> *INHALES*
>
> yeah

>You are a brainlet nigger, enjoy your Strike and Mike
Nice argument retard

>Not a single argument found
Lmao nice try kike

Is there any reason to listen to this if i've already listened to The Peoples Square? Any takes not previously taken?

Halberstram was clearly checked out and bored of it all. Ethnarc is boring to listen to, but imo has better takes than anyone on Jow Forums.

Attached: ftn.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Yeah. Because google is not concerned with making a profit. Just brainwashing you which they seem to be doing quite well.

Recent history matters more in diplomacy. The US empire doesnt have a good play for Iran. Frankly, they dont have a good play for any allies. The fever pitch to push degerate faggot shit and feminism (for population control purposes) along with infinity brown migrantd is incompatible with allies that arent total lap dogs.

Really all they can do is hold their position and double down until the internal problems decide if they triple down or reset.

Yeah they only killed millions of whites in russia and eastern europe, seized control over world's money supply, and with their media control made the world think that millions of them got killed in a totally fabricated holocaust.

Jews are plenty capable, and you're a disinformation kike.

You just suggested the US would be in more domineering position in a relationship with Iran over Saudi Arabia and Israel. You're a legit retard

>FTN
*dead air*

>Yeah they only killed millions of whites in russia and eastern europe
literally no one gives a fuck about the holodomor outside of WN's and it's completely contingent on the jewish nature of the Bolsheviks, which Mark Collett couldn't actually answer when challenged in the kike debate he just had. If this is your whole schtick, you'd think they'd actually know how to respond to "but the Bolsheviks weren't jewish".

>over world's money supply
mind explaining what the "worlds money supply" is?

>with their media control made the world think that millions of them got killed in a totally fabricated holocaust
No one gives a fuck about the holocaust either in the real world, not even memeing.

Mike has gotten way too out of control with naming the Jew. Name a celebrity and he instantly says, "THEY'RE A JEW! Oops wait no they're not." He could dial back in a bit without cucking.

>Comes into a trs thread to claim he is a zionist
>Somehow he isn't the retard
wew lad

Attached: brainded.jpg (480x480, 28K)

He went full Striker/1.0 and no longer has any good narratives. Understandable for someone whose life was rekt by jews, but pointless to listen to.

LMAO Saudis took out twin towers and you faggots did nothing, who the fuck are you kidding.
>domineering
fucking mutts you never fail to make me laugh
How is this even a fucking argument? You already have shit relationship so you gonna even make it worse? Remember when Obama was actually making headway, wow just look what a little diplomacy can do instead of retarded pigheadedness and Jew worship. What the fuck do Saudis and Israel have to offer USA? Terrorism? Wars? Make sense for once you fucking nigger.

>hello fellow listener. I like him but he no longer is relevant
lmao is that the new shill tactic?
Don't get me wrong its a nice change from the cringe 'Mike is a jew' pasta with the usual schizo collage but its still transparent as fuck.

>dude like I am totally not Zionist, but these anti war guys are totally wrong cuz they um r nun white

I really enjoy Ethnarc being on FtN.

He's like Ryan Dawson without the CivNat cuckery.

True.

Paylords pls

Attached: meow.jpg (1000x921, 876K)

Both Israel and Saudi Arabia are 100% dependent on US hegemony in the region, SA doesn't even have a capable military and rely on outsource their combat to third-world shitskins to fight the Houthis. Israel is also incapable of surviving in the region without the threat of US intervention in what is essentially a one-sided unspoken mutual defense agreement. You take this, and jump to "UR A ZIONiST" because you are a low IQ nigger. Enjoy your Strike and Mike.

>LMAO Saudis took out twin towers and you faggots did nothing
Elements within Saudi royalty and government funded 9/11, they used this to further US expansion into the region. If I was king of the US, I would've invaded SA and taken their oil like candidate Trump proposed, but I'm not in charge. This doesn't change anything I've said. >What the fuck do Saudis and Israel have to offer USA? Terrorism? Wars? Make sense for once you fucking nigger.
Control over the region to keep the money flowing, they're getting exactly what you want you brainlet. You're dungeons and dragons larping right now. You're imagining relationships between states that don't even exist, you're a moron.

files.catbox.moe/oe99mv.mp3

THANK YOU BROTHER

Attached: DevastationofBaalhaley.jpg (799x489, 80K)

>Elements within Saudi royalty and government funded 9/11, they used this to further US expansion into the region. If I was king of the US, I would've invaded SA and taken their oil like candidate Trump proposed, but I'm not in charge. This doesn't change anything I've said.
So you are literally admitting it that Jews and Saudis are used you like a fiddle to take out Saddam and got away with it. You know for a kike you are pretty honest

>TRS shills resort to shilling FTN
reminder theyre all glowniggers and kikes

>schtiick
Leave you fucking glow kike

Attached: 8AD38B42-90F9-4267-80A8-2A1E23DBEA93.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>Control over the region to keep the money flowing, they're getting exactly what you want you brainlet. You're dungeons and dragons larping right now. You're imagining relationships between states that don't even exist, you're a moron.
Lel "keep money flowing" to where, to whom you dipshit.

>mind explaining what the "worlds money supply" is?
All dollars must ultimately be borrowed from the federal reserve, a private company, before it can be created. The federal reserve (or it's member banks) conjure money into existence which is used to buy Government bonds. The government then must pay that money back, at interest, to the bondholders, who are ultimately the kike shareholders of the Federal Reserve. Got it? Jews have been doing this in various places since 1650 when they created the bank of england.

> No one gives a fuck about the holocaust either in the real world, not even memeing.
Yeah that's why you go to jail anywhere in Europe if you try to dispel the hoax. Because no one gives a fuck.

Leave this place, Jew.

I'll just say Sean Last's "An Empirical Examination of the Jewish Question" was erased off of youtube, while TDS, Spencer, Duke, and all the usual niggers have loads of videos on jews. It took Sean Last 3 weeks to do a little bit of research to come up with an accurate data backed presentation on jewish power that all these content producers took and passed around, when it's THEIR JOB to figure this shit out. You 1.0 types are useless niggers who are too dumb to succeed, everything has to be done for you.

>muh federal reserve
2010 pls go

>Yeah that's why you go to jail anywhere in Europe if you try to dispel the hoax. Because no one gives a fuck.
Are people up and arms about it? The European populations in those countries are the ones who agree with the fact it's illegal, it's not being forced onto them.

Third Positionist (anti-capitalist), i think?

Lmao, again zero arguments from the zionist faggot.

By the way try to find Therightstuff.biz by google

>it's not being forced onto them.

>Don't go to jail for agreeing
>Go to jail for disagreeing

Attached: how are you still breathing.jpg (820x684, 127K)

>sucking Jew dick if preferred to equal trade

Attached: 4CD33025-3D91-403B-9AE9-C3724BE7C7E3.png (1002x669, 558K)

Shut up Wanglin

>Both Israel and Saudi Arabia are 100% dependent on US hegemony in the region, SA doesn't even have a capable military and rely on outsource their combat to third-world shitskins to fight the Houthis. Israel is also incapable of surviving in the region without the threat of US intervention in what is essentially a one-sided unspoken mutual defense agreement. You take this, and jump to "UR A ZIONiST" because you are a low IQ nigger. Enjoy your Strike and Mike.
You sound like a battered wife trying to defend her abusing husband. This relationship is absolutely unhealthy for the US and completely detrimental for the US workers. The economy of a nation should rely on its export and a healthy working class, not on the political and social instability of a region of the world who only benefit the ultra rich at the top. On top of fucking over the working class, its also mobilizing young men into useless wars only to die in the desert because your so called allies just can't stop themselves from invading and abusing its neighbors. Israel is deadly afraid of Iran and the Shia muslims for the same reason they are heavily anti white; They can be outsmarted by them. A stable relation with Iran would essentially mean the end of their existence so to ensure this never happens they lobby to pull the US into endless unnecessary wars and conflict using the very money they made with the petrodollar deal. You're out of your depth here pal and you aren't convincing anyone.

I'm not a zionist and the US didn't do anything it didn't want to do already.

pic related
>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/19/5-ways-americans-and-europeans-are-different/

I didn't say it's preferential, I'm a protectionist on trade and I would've eliminated SA after 9/11, taken control of their oil reserves, cut off Israel from all support, and be done with the region until our interests were threatened.

I don't even disagree with this post, you're the one that's out of his depth retard. You're not going to develop a relationship with Iran and disregard Saudi relations because we live in the real world, not your fantasy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 3.30.40 PM.png (863x619, 161K)

Op got Body bagged.
Rip

Attached: giphy (6).gif (480x231, 686K)

>he petrodollar
also this is bullshit, the US dollar is backed by American military might, not the le petrodollar

Halberstram balances the discussion away from total autism. They should have all three at the same time with the occasional remark from Halberstram. Old what the drama is but I like a three

Haven't checked TRS in some time. What happened to The War Room and Fatherland? Those two shows were ultra comfy.

Would also appreciate a link to an archive of all their episodes if there is one somewhere online.

There's listeners who bitch that if they go off on a non-JQ topic they arn't naming the jews enough. Then there's listeners like you that bitch that they talk about it too much. Shit Enoch went off on a long thing about the British Empire and the fucked up shit they've done in history. You can't win with spregs.

This is false. TRS has had multiple YT accounts banned. The one they have now with clips from the show heavily edits out the word "jew" "kike "nigger" etc to stay on that platform.

To call them 1.0 is ridiculous, even if you don't like them. What did 1.0 ever achieve? Aside from a handful like WLP, none of them had great talking points and debating skills that would engage the other side. All 1.0 would do is talk shit about other people on their side.

>I'm not a zionist and the US didn't do anything it didn't want to do already.
Except being lied to by Jews into a war, but okay. Yet again no arguments just some vague bullshit

They go for the people with the most reach and all the open fascists were already censored in the first ban wave, most of them use proxies (someone else's account or networks), put videos onto unlisted or delete them and repost/link them offsite or just create a new account like they do with Twitter, they're passed nazis cupcake now they're coming for the cuckservatives and then it'll be the libertarians.

Halberstram is in rehab. That's all I will say don't @ me.

>YouTube without ads though
You've never heard of an adblocker?

>The one they have now with clips from the show heavily edits out the word "jew" "kike "nigger" etc to stay on that platform.
I'm talking about this latest round of purges, they're still there and the actual data driven non-sperg shit from Sean Last (which wasn't even popular), was eliminated. They are 1.0 whether you like it or not, they still unironically think the average person sees through the mainstream media narrative about C-ville, they're delusional.

They wouldn't have gone to war if they didn't want to, you had the (((neo-cons))) already entrenched in the government in the Office of Special Plans and it was Bush Senior who was the one to develop the special relationship with the House of Saud. They were already planning for war with Iraq and jumped at the opportunity. If you believe the declassified 28 pages, the CIA had virtually no assets inside, or experts on, Saudi Arabia for HUMINT/SIGINT

I'm aware of the situation. The fact they went after Last's video with less than 5k views is something very specific though.

OK then who's 2.0 then? Sean Last?
>they still unironically think the average person sees through the mainstream media narrative about C-ville, they're delusional.

So Sean Lasts highly detailed and autistic facts are going to convince the average normie? You're the one that's delusional if you think that.
I like Sean Last, but between him and someone like Horus the Avenger, Horus speaks more practically to normies in a way they can digest it.

>They wouldn't have gone to war if they didn't want to, you had the (((neo-cons))) already entrenched in the government in the Office of Special Plans and it was Bush Senior who was the one to develop the special relationship with the House of Saud. They were already planning for war with Iraq and jumped at the opportunity. If you believe the declassified 28 pages, the CIA had virtually no assets inside, or experts on, Saudi Arabia for HUMINT/SIGINT
Why you fucking moron, why? Easy because of Israel.

This guy is a shill

Attached: D60F70B0-8284-40C5-A326-2D242EABFDF4.gif (747x576, 194K)

I liked his bit on the British Empire.

Ethnarch is great. I like Halberstram too though.

This faggot is the biggest autist, he clings onto tiniest irrelevant shit and tries to make so sort of sperg point.
>its not the Israel kikes, its actually USA kikes
>they don't get banned, they do get banned, but they were not the last to get banned
>hurr durr
literally not a single substantive argument just some vague shit

>Ethnarch is the smartest guy on all of TRS

Larry Ridgeway is way smarter, funnier, and more handsome.

He is just small-brained smart, so you might not understand him.

Attached: LarryRidgeway.png (960x558, 14K)

He’s an obvious Jew shill

Attached: CEBC5EEA-B4F5-4FBE-ACFD-80DF3CA1E916.jpg (547x483, 60K)