Woman dies after performing ‘dangerous’ webcam sex acts: report

A U.K. woman died from suffocation when she strangled herself for an online creep who paid her to perform “dangerous and degrading” webcam sex acts while he watched from home, a coroner ruled Wednesday. The absolute state of the UK.

foxnews.com/world/uk-woman-dies-after-performing-dangerous-and-degrading-webcam-acts-report

Attached: UK-GIRL.jpg (1862x1048, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/webcam-girl-21-died-pervert-paid-strangle-watched-online-10077321/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats hot is there a video of it?

> she died for a man’s pleasure

This is officially /ourgirl/ user. Talk about commitment.

Is God intervening. This can't be a coincidence.

Haha

And nothing of value was lost. We should form a non-profit that hires more whores to kill themselves like this.

Post video pls

>why do all bongs have this same inbred mutant look?

This kraut knows.

Attached: 1522234832568.jpg (1280x1920, 150K)

how the fuck do you strangle yourself to death unintentionally

Wait how is he the creep? She's literally a fucking ghost

>go to sleep at 6 AM
>wake up recently
>threads are reruns
Get some new material you fuckers

yay lets keep shilling this stupid whore nobody cares about

she's cute, going to need to see the video for research purposes

fpbp

>be a bong
>hold your breath to death

Attached: 1556584911704.jpg (592x720, 130K)

autoerotic asphyxiation is more common cause of accidental death than you'd think

That's fucking hot m8! Got a vid?

>A U.K. woman died from suffocation when she strangled herself for an online creep who paid her to perform “dangerous and degrading” webcam sex acts while he watched from home, a coroner ruled Wednesday.
Wow, the coroner ruled all of that?

She looks totally normal though.

welcome new fren

They often do.

Attached: 13215161.jpg (474x631, 54K)

>Not English. We're Scouse

Attached: image_0.jpg (1594x1240, 1.08M)

You just made his point for him

STOP KINKSHAMING YOU BIGOT.

>the dead whore's mother immediately blames everyone else except herself and her whore daughter

How predictable. Her daughter lived as a whore and died a whore. And she herself raised a whore. But it's all everyone else's fault.
Women are such children. Crying sexism even as they 'earn' thousands of pounds just for having tits.

by not renewing breathing loicense

>But Dangar — who police said encouraged Barden to perform increasingly dangerous sex acts during their three-month relationship — will never face charges after he was found dead in his prison cell on April 15 this year.

Suicide?

Go to sex cam site, offer whores small amounts of money to risk their lives. They die. Sounds based to me.

Attached: videovideovideovideo_videogames.jpg (786x800, 245K)

P

R

O

S

Pls tell me there is a vid where she put that thing in her anus
Yes there is the guy who paid her for it and made her kill herself. He paid good money for it and can now make a lot more out of it or just keep it for his pleasure knowing it is a real snuff video

T

I

>Disability worker Hope Barden, 21, was moonlighting as a webcam girl to make extra cash when pervert Jerome Dangar, 45, paid her to strangle herself — then watched as she suffocated in March 2018 without calling for help.
he was probably nutting so hard

Attached: apucopter.png (727x582, 187K)

>getting your lungs filled with cum
Why isn't there a hentai about this?

Based Kraut. Teach me Senpai.

Thats your first redpill son.

Attached: 1509117458638.gif (245x147, 885K)

You fucking retard

T

U

>Disability worker Hope Barden, 21, was moonlighting as a webcam girl to make extra cash when pervert Jerome Dangar, 45, paid her to strangle herself — then watched as she suffocated in March 2018 without calling for help.
Little pure angel who helps handicapped people, was force choked by an ugly creep incel white trump voter, through a webcam, for money. Kill all men.

Attached: 1513951792053.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

It do.

that's a nice story, user

Attached: gt_1.webm (1600x800, 2.45M)

Wouldn't it be funny if someone tipped one of the girls to make cool crystals?

T

E

Retarded.

>A U.K. woman died
Lost interest there

did they livestream the funeral? Is there a link to a highlight reel?

how was he supposed to tell anyone it's not like he's gonna call the police to tell them
>webcamwhore69 choked herself go to the internet and rescue her asap

I was interested in the video, when everyone thought she choked on a dildo. But it turns out it was neck strangulation. I can't fap to that.

My number one kink is naked girls in aprons, working on dishes or something. Especially asian qt's cleaning the counter, or a pink nippled white girl cooking.

I imagine myself walking up to her back, grab a thigh, and push my BHC in her poon.

Attached: eye wash.jpg (1200x800, 603K)

S

A

U

C

E

Niggas

This is big enough news that it's making the rounds... incredible.
How about all the gang rapes, attacks, and other shit that people should know about and hope to make a difference if it garners enough attention?
A sex worker suffocating herself and then dying from it isn't newsworthy.

Blabla bla. Lighten up once in a while faggot, you're way too stiff.
>Muh mass wrapez.
Didn't the roasties asked to be diversified? Well they got it, let them enjoy it for a while longer

Its sad that some beta fapper got all of the attention turned at him, for paying this incompetent whore.
metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/webcam-girl-21-died-pervert-paid-strangle-watched-online-10077321/

Article is pretty much: She was an intelligent angel, who changed bedpans for a living and studied psychology. Now, this fapper on the other hand was totally sick in his head and was into bdsm and degrading shiiiit.

Attached: 1560367970872.webm (480x360, 1.91M)

Suck my fucking cock you failed human

Based and redpilled

>Failed human.
What is this, urmums 4th grade class. Make an effort you mong

Neither is some nobody making an offensive Tweet but that doesn't stop em.

I always thought it was urban legend someone could choke themselves out to death. Congratulations to her and to all the followers who will "do-the-Barden" in the near future!

>do you happen to have any ammonia and bleach lying around? I have this fetish where empowered sexy women pour a bunch of it into the bath tub then mix it. Strong smells just turn me on