Angela Merkel Shake It Edition

What's up with all that shaking?
What's is Merkel's disease?

Attached: Angela-Merkel-shaking.jpg (590x350, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UjCzrdzR48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>disease
you mean
>fear
she knows she fucked up, and no amount of policing with extreme censorship will save her, or her friends
>icouldsaveeuroperightnow.jpeg

All that is fear?
No other motive behind? Maybe just dehydrated?
Need to drink more?

Attached: merkel nationalism.gif (444x250, 1.98M)

It's kuru

missed a glas of water, I wouldn't worry about it if I was you.
Wow anyone else feels so sleepy with all this warm weather? Just feel the warm comfortable tiredness wrapping around you like a warm blanket, your eyelids getting heavyer as you feel safe secure and so sleepy. As I count from 3 to 1 you will feel double as sleepy on each count. 3, warm sleepy tired. 2 barely awake, just good comfort heavy. 1 eyes closed, ready to plunge into dreams.
Sleep now.

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 108K)

mfw I almost falllllllllllllllllllllllll alsdfl

Guys i have exactly the same shaking problem its not funny and im 28 yold male its very embarassing un public

Attached: 4588362868789.jpg (426x432, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4UjCzrdzR48

Attached: 66.gif (440x248, 1.19M)

Getting old sucks, if she’s that sick she should sit in a wheelchair or risk falling

Kuru from the cannibalism rituals that she went through, with an incubation period that averages 10-13 years, can be a cause yes, the timeline checks.

unless you have turrets, severe lack of vitamin D will do that to you as well. if you are poor and can't afford to eat seafood and you are extremely pale and you avoid sun exposure, you will get shakes even at your age.

kikeinsons

This is normal.

Attached: allshookup.webm (720x720, 2.1M)

She is the spawn of Hitler. They’re going out in the same way.

Attached: C337507B-20E3-49B9-8D0A-1446E4288217.jpg (546x465, 92K)

I have no sympathy for her but you sorta feel bad that they keep throwing her out in public while she's sick and needs help

Satan is in them digits.
How many state dinners did she attend with Hillary and Obama? That's how she caught Kuru.

THE AIRCON WENT OUT OBVIOUSLY

I've seen shaky leaders before when the Reich starts to crumble...

That's England. Your phrase doesn't applyvto England.

reminds me of the hitler shake video

That's what happens to you if you want to stay in control forever. She threw her soul away for little bit of temporary power and the rest of her life will be bad. She still can't let go though because power is all she has.

Are you hypoglycemic? I would get minor shaking of the hands when my blood sugar crashed when in my twenties. Went away as I aged and my metabolism slowed.

Shaking uncontrollably before falling asleep

Must be the Jaegermeister Effect...

Masonic self-hug hand position
she's just telegraphing to her overlords

My aunt dated a lawyer from Italy typical of what you thought of Italians from the 90s tall, super handsome tan and his name was Paulo. My aunt fucked up asked to marry her and go to Italy. She didn’t do it... what a dummy.

Kuru from eating hilldawgs pussy

The puppeteer Has tremors

Exactly. They’re related.

literally the early onset of parkinsons disease. I guess without easily available sacrificial children the diseases they were delaying strike hard and fast

Could be a simple vitamin B12 deficiency.

Your right jose it does

Attached: 1559647920896.jpg (835x1024, 78K)

Ugly as sin German's disease

She suffers from her grandfather sickness.

Hitler also in the end, suffered from this.

Nice work

Does the United Kingdom really count as Europe though? UK is one or two trade deals away from a union with the United States, and making official what has ALWAYS been the case:

Americans, as fat and stupid as they are, are just what happens when you take the British DNA and move it on over to North America, with its climate and food.
British never were all that European.

Attached: new_nafta_post_2048x2048.jpg (640x322, 35K)

Attached: 642722s.jpg (880x718, 66K)

the jew mind control implant is failing
she is breaking free but cant take the redpill of reality

That's not Theresa and not Dalia

All according to plan!

100% erect now, cheers

Sauce

maybe somebody is playing with the remote for her vibrator?

At least they had nice hips and the bushes of love

Inner city are mostly of Slavic descent. A few generations in and the original names become Anglicised. Try to imagine London as a giant shitty arsehole that the rest of the country tries to move away from.

My god she is ugly
Surprisingly decent body

i hope her health decline is painful burn in hell you traitorious whore

did something happen in germany recently? she's literally shaking right now

i dont then i wouldnt get a chance to laugh at her pain

Damn those tittys are big. I’d probably pay her to see them.

One CDU politician got a headshot from a guy who was under the radar for a while and said he did so alone because of the things the policitian said.

Add some Elvis music to it.

this is theresa a year before the photo above clearly a different girl

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_ccfe82fa-76c6-11e6-b82c-4a7c4fea6596.jpg (685x385, 39K)

Does anyone have the full webm of this?

she just wants to dance. Her milkshake brings all the goys to the yard.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Not just you, leaf!
Not just you.

Haven't seen so much bush in one place since GHWB's funeral.

TRAITORS DISEASE

Hitlers doctor gave him a lot of drugs all the time, you think this could be the same reason angela is shaking? maybe (((they))) give her something so she obeys them

Attached: tits-granny.jpg (643x709, 54K)

this 'q' narrative is the most retarded jibberish I've ever heard. she represents the polar opposite of absolutely everything the man stood for... and she represents the side that *won* that war, attempting to quickly destroy every last vestige of opposition for her (((masters))).
You should be slapped in the face for your idiocy.

imagine her starting to shake like that like while she sits on your cock

American's are more Germanic than any other group. The Anglo-American establishment worked hard with their Jewish allies to suppress that ethnicity completely.

Why does she have a retard bowl cut?

Nice times with Brobama!

Attached: angela-obama.jpg (624x351, 35K)

Attached: 2019-06-18 shakes.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

>They’re going out in the same way.
I don't think Merkel will be able to go to Argentina.

may Kek hear your prayer.

Adrenochrome withdrawal

you happy now pol? i blame every single one of you. you're killing her

>wants to fuck ugly women
>digits end with 88
a true German, huh?

Hitler's doctor was a Jew who injected him over 1300 times during the course of the war. I wonder if history is repeating.

>she represents the polar opposite of absolutely everything the man stood for
Destroying Europe - CHECK
Betraying your own Volk - CHECK
After job is done, escape to South America - CHECK

I see quite a few similarities.

So you have a German 88mm?

No. Also checked.

The officer saluting is actually a witch doctor casting a spell on her. She is hexed.

(checked)
indeed. We might need to get ourselves some Polish slav qts at some point.

Obama: I'm going to fist you tonight.
Merkel: My anus is already this wide.

I hope the Germans take back their country in time to execute that treasonous sow.

kek you end with 88 as well, related?

UNFUCKABLE FAT LARD

Imagine you were one of a group of people who wanted to kill of as many whites as possible.
Imagine all of your doings were about to exposed.
Imagine soon your choice will be Gitmo or getting slaughtered by the people you tried to exterminate.

If the full truth would be exposed 90% would be in hospital and the remaining 10% would literally kill all of these traitors.

In my opinion those traitors should not be killed.
It's way worse for these pieces of shit to be sent to prison and be forced to watch the western world to fix itself.
All of their years of treason would have been pointless.

THAT's the worst thing you can do to these pieces of shit.

She might just be a bit of an autist. That thing she always does with her hands is an anxiety response she uses for comfort. Self hugging is also a way autists sooth themselves.

Shes german so she is ethnically autistic anyway.

Yup, bitch is literally built like a Brauereipferd.

Great breeding hips, once she got going that sturdy build would´ve shat out a whole Fußballmanschaft.
Pity old Daddy (((Kasner))) literally raised her into the biggest Traitor in German history.

Attached: 1553209568279.jpg (772x636, 108K)

EU absolute collapse and the united states implementing the new currency on europe, the EUSHEKEL, ABSULUTE DOMINATION.

>old lady shivers
>a conspiracy theory

I hate jews and want to stop immigration as much as the next guy but 1-800-COME-ON-NOW

She could know something that has her terrified. I feel bad for her desu. Her policies hurt quite a few innocent people but i choose to hate her over that, not be happy in her misery

Being a globalist is bad for your free prion count.

based

Attached: 1534605092387.png (499x549, 291K)

>6
Clearly she has parkinsons, but for some retarded reason she wants to continue being the German Chancellor.

>terrified.
She's not the first one.
And she will also not be the last.

Attached: PTSD.png (445x381, 84K)

Attached: It's hella cold.jpg (300x168, 143K)

Holy shit a based leaf

>What is Mekel's disease?
THICCNESS.
Them twerks and shakes be YUMMY.

It´s the perfect mix of competent and ugly, so that old boomer roasties actually start liking her for it.
It´s a weirdly retarded wahmen phenomena.

Attached: goolag.jpg (690x670, 88K)

Is that the after brain surgery shot?

(checked)
based

>314
yep, qt3.14, this is now a nazi thread