How do you deal?

How do you get out of bed everyday, knowing that:
>you are slowly being replaced demographically
>your government is complicit in these actions
>working and pay taxes only seals your fate further
>standards and practices slip lower and lower everyday
>there is nothing you can do at this point except engage in violence
>you will be blamed for everything in the end

This isn't a concern, demoralizing troll, D&C, or some random glownigger dilating their open wound. I'm just a guy looking for a reason to carry on after seeing the writing on the wall. Frankly, Im coming up short on reasons to keep going because none of what I have mentioned above are feelings, they are facts.

Attached: 1561648426351.gif (500x324, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/XhBG3PtD08Ts/
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&t=46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I quit my wageslave job years ago and am now living off neetbux. Why should I pay income tax in a country which happily welcomes welfare migrants? In the meantime, I'm playing video games, shitpost on 4chins, and work on a game which could sell quite well on Steam eventually/hopefully. Or not. Not that I care much, because I'm not investing any money into it.

There are one rifle and one handgun.

Add one handgun

Is rifle being replaced?

>slowly

not really. "spot the aussie" has been a joke for the last 30 years

Study so I can work for goldman sachs to out jew the jew

What in the fuck are you talking about? Guns arent people. We're being replaced by stupid people, stupid people that would give up their free speech and defense just for an illusion of security and gibs. If you want to keep with your analogy though, the rifle is being destroyed and the handgun replacing it is a Hi-Point

This is a white pill. Violence is the ultimate deciding factor in all things. As long as we have the capacity to engage in it, nothing else matters.

Because I have children nigger

Giving up isn't really an option for me.

GOOGLE FUCKED UP
THEY TRY TO HIDE IT

EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH THIS IF YOU NEW
bitchute.com/video/XhBG3PtD08Ts/

and spread the information
we are in the middle of Information war!

THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS NOW

DO IT!!!!

The problem is that your context
A) doesn't accept that things can change. The future is NOT set in stone
B) abusively expects YOU to solve the whole worlds problems? Why?
C) There's more white people alive now than ever in human history!

D) STOP BEING A WHINER AND DO SOMETHING.
Clean your room?
Pick up some weights?
DO SOMETHING

Every tiny little bit counts.

Always has, always will.

Attached: ArmyRecruitmentWANKERS.jpg (615x945, 109K)

I'm going to live as a hermit until I die as a hermit.

Attached: justalittle.jpg (1317x343, 107K)

I wish I had that sort of motivation. Take good care of them and make your time with them count.

Fuck off, memeflaggotniggerkike

Attached: 100.jpg (622x684, 202K)

I was depressed and having trouble getting out of bed long before learning the truth about this world.

The knowledge that the sweet embrace of death is coming.

>you are slowly being replaced demographically
yes. But it has happened many times before and soon comes the tipping point. We all know what is next.
>your government is complicit in these actions
They will hang.
>working and pay taxes only seals your fate further
I hide 75% of my encome
>standards and practices slip lower and lower everyday
Not for me. Sane man in a world of insane people is still sane.
not true. I can raise my kids to be as prepared as reasonably possible. If shit doesn't get down in my lifetime it shore will in theirs.
>you will be blamed for everything in the end
Who cares. Only truth and justice matters.

TL;DR
Stop being a pussy OP

I am not being replaced. I have three blue eyed sons.

I am my government.

I don't pay taxes.

My standards are upheld by me. The rest of the world is responsible for their own.

There is nothing I need to do to prevail. Violence is the weapon of choice of overlords against free people. There is no more profitable business model.

Good. Let vermin blame me for being victorious and free when institutional power becomes null and void.

Decentralization is actual freedom. It is the cutting edge of every field of industry today, and physics isn't some meme or institutional control. Every adoption of some decentralized means of production by an individual increases the exponential increase in freedom, and decreases the exponential rate of decrease in institutional power.

Slaves fuck off. Free men will pass a legacy to their free sons and lay the stars at their feet. Cucks remove themselves from the genepool.

>they will hang
Yeah? By whose hands? Weebs from a Mongolian woodworking forum? Your children will grow up to be slaves like the rest of us

>I dont pay taxes
Im calling bullshit

IDGAF what slaves think or claim.

I require only my own efforts to make me free, and you are irrelevant, since you are incapable to freedom. Suck your overlords cocks, and deliver your daughters to their bedrooms to your lament.

Nothing slaves think matters at all. You're nothing but chattel.

>He thinks he's free because he says so
Get a load of this faggot in denial

Attached: 7Xy58AAfr7-8.png (300x250, 29K)

I don’t know the answer OP. I have only left my bed to piss today. I do know that they want you demoralized, which is reason enough to reject the black pill.
I know that, but here I am.

Free men have always effected their freedom. This is how it is, and always will be. Anyone waiting for a saviour is dependent on others for privileges granted them; a slave in other words.

I’m doing great but I wonder more how israelis cope. Now they have to real future surrounded by enemies and hated by all. That fake country will never grow like the rest of us.

I generally just don't

Attached: ratto.jpg (739x739, 87K)

This is pretty much where I am. I know the goal is to demoralize me, but how are you supposed to cope when you know what's coming? Endless immigration, paying more and more to support people who don't pay into the system themselves, watching society erode around you, it all seems fucking hoplesss. Its not even an issue of being pessimistic anymore, its the reality of the situation and people who say otherwise are completely delusional

Hate.

Hate and anger keep you motivated and alive during periods of adversity like nothing else.

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ&t=46s

Attached: 9e20cfb0f077957f40f995b470f0bdd8bb5cea56b4626c1c44222144fa8da990.jpg (202x255, 40K)

Then I expect to see Congress strung up by their balls, lining the lampposts of Pennsylvania Ave, "Mr. Freeman", because anything less is just you spewing hollow words to make yourself feel superior to the rest of us when in fact, you're no better.

You literally laid out what you need to do, why are you here and not out fixing these problems you fucking wanker.

Attached: 3490-8ajpj.jpg (720x714, 82K)

Because as terrible as it all seems, I'm not ready to die. Not to mention, nothing I can do as one man using wrath will ever result in a positive outcome for anyone, including myself.

Your demands and expectations are of no interest or concern to me. As decentralization continues to destroy institutional power, all I need to do is continue to personally produce what I need, share with my good neighbors, and watch as you and your overlords rail against your rapid loss of power and wealth.

Since that particularly includes government, I will prepare to just ignore them until they go away. That's all I need to do, after all. Resort to violence and empower war profiteers to parasitize you for their wealth and power, at the cost of your blood and treasure, as stupid verminous chattel and cannon fodder always has.

Evolution is real. It's basically an intelligence test.