Cut the check white boy

Attached: 20190627_143250.jpg (1440x1668, 569K)

Anyone else surprised? Violence is neurotypical behavior for this "human".

>blacks don't fathers
>black fathers abuse their sons
Pick one and only one, racists

That’s awful, wtf

I’d give my kids the cake in a heartbeat, little kids love cake.

>Black man kills black son
Based

blacked

What's the excuse for the allowed existence of all of these psycholgical/genetic shipwrecks.

Psychological-malformity predispositions brought on by biological/physiological-malformity.

The end result is:
-Minks being skinned alive.
-Cows getting their foreheads chiseled with a hammer.
Etc, etc etc...

Not to mention the youth being birthed into a tangle of social-norms meant to weaken females from birth, which fuels a global objectification & exploitation phenomenon. Female conditioned from birth to be weak objects, by dressing like aboriginal's in heat in non-neutral gender attire, specifically targeted against females. Raising their own little infantoid child right into this "female-be-weak-object" societal normative, willfully.

Obvious folly. Obvious failure of function & perceptive-awareness.

Criminally inept.

A full-spectrum, 100%, of modern 2019 human beings who are completely oblivious to this fundamental key piece of core-cognition that allows for Understanding of the Absolute Folly of Non-Veganism & Non-Neutral Gender-Attire.

It's quite the thing to see all 100% of you who are outside of this level of core-cognition. This most-glorious crystal of truth in The Caves of Truth, completely Unseen to Literally 100% Of Planet Earth.

The dual-crux of Knowledge about what social conditioning of New Humanities; from birth, should be aligned with.

The 2 matters that Transcend All Matters, leading to a Healthy, Non-Primal, Highly-Cognitive & Aware Human Society.

Set Geometric Grids that one must Make Passage Through to Achieve Enlightenment. Grids that are of the Geometry of The Function of The Most High. The One Bridge across from Primalism. A set standard. A set geometric grid. A set course.

Veganism & Gender-Neutral Attire is the Dual Crux of A Healthy Human Society.

This Knowledge Is Imperative To Know, To Achieve Enlightenment.

Conformity the This Understanding Hastens Ones Entry Into This Higher Geometric Field of Core-Cognition.

Attached: naruto_guy_blond_hand_41753_1920x1080.jpg (777x437, 134K)

No shit.
I don't even like most cakes, little rugrats (autocorrected to: regrets) can eat that shit.

I've got fucking anger issues, but I yell like a man....child. Who the fuck gets violent over this shit?

Toll Paid

he knocked that lil nigga out cold

>pick one
the fromer dad did the picking for us you retard

I'll choose the second one since neglect is also a form of abuse.

Totally understandable.

Attached: BLM.webm (260x480, 2.93M)

What the fuck

>Oh hell naw boi, dat my cake an shieet!

Maybe he was hypoglycemic

This is just toughening them up. Parenting like this is why Black men are superior to whites. Those babies will be able to beat up a full grown white male by the time their 5

Das my cake lil' nigga...

Tenderizing nigglets is part of their upbringing.

Attached: BLM1.webm (360x360, 1.95M)

it will be a long time before that boy eats his dad's cake again.

The ones that try to parent end up killing their kids

>black men are supeiror to whites
>blacks are obviously infeiror to whites

>Wisconsin father
it was a nigger, the correct terminology is a nigger

>kid eats your father's day cake
>kill him
>never get father's day cake again