Mandela Effect confirmed to be real, what does this mean for the future?

Massive ERP company's CEO talks about the Mandela Effect and unexpected/unexplained changed is data, says it's caused by quantum physics glitches when using computers.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUPxDLMCUKM

The world is getting crazier and crazier every day, isn't it?

The weirdest thing about this all is that he's talking about this in the video as if it was the most obvious thing out there, all happy, nothing unusual, don't worry.

Attached: chrisimage2016.jpg (500x577, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_biological_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-experimentation_in_medicine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Whitecoat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Drop_Kick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_May_Day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Big_Buzz
youtube.com/watch?v=JrRNGzqfcnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its still Chick-a-fil to me damn it.

Okay I think we need to start doing /zhg/ threads again..

For those who dont remember anything before the 2016 election started in earnest.. they were politically focused threads on esoteric /x/lite tier subjects mixed with philosophy, math, and black pills. Prophecy, supernatural weirdness related to real world events (people having prophetic dreams of major events like 9/11), mouse utopia experiment, projections of population growth and the malthusian catastrophe, jevons paradox

This would have fit in nicely

It is real, but normies can't see it.

I figure it’s provable in things with sound.

There’s examples on YouTube, consider the following.

Shifting timelines is basically just probability funnelling. Anything that exist before the deviation but is conveyed in a different form like a recording that hasn’t materialized it will indeed be the memory/original.

This is why “Luke I am your father” is still original in the toys. Not many people haven't seen it, so therefore it retains pre-deviated state. There’s likely a threshold of consciousness saturation also needed. That why a line in a song or movie will change, because it effects consciousness as one... needs a high threshold.

* many people haven’t seen it

is that a junkie?

Take ur meds

Do I am right.... shills confirm.

Quantam computers use computing in parallel universes.

Mind exploded.

Attached: 1561559560704.jpg (526x572, 122K)

The Chinese have been operating the mandela effect for decades now.

Attached: fakenike-lead_1.jpg (750x500, 111K)

I can't wait to buy my new Shelferay curmple box that explodes every time I close the door.

Prove the Mandela effect is anything but a meme

>we ruin your data but is not our fault is some magic quantum bullshit you wouldn't understand's fault
this company is a joke

>Your heart is in the middle of your chest now
Wtf I'm freaking out guys

Attached: 1531802115733.gif (645x773, 18K)

It's not that simple, they're saying that they have a lot of clients complaining about wrong product names, but invoices going years back have the "new" names for the products. Same for companies that create these products, clients are complaining that they ordered the product from another company and they were always ordering the product from another company, but it's in the data going years back, most of it on paper, that they were actually ordering the products from the "new" company.

OK WTF IS THE CIA TRYING TO MAKE MASS POPULATIONS FEEL SCHIZOPHRENIC? WTF.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE ASSOCIATIONS IN SPELLING BEING EXAGGERATED BY MONSTERS.

WTF GUYS

C3PO did not have a silver leg

and your kidneys are WAYYY higher up on your body than they used too

also, Ed McMahon DID fucking do commercials for Publisher's Clearinghouse. No one can tell me otherwise. He did.

Yeah, they're basically behind lungs now.
Spooky part is that this CEO dude talks about these changes as if that was nothing out of ordinary.
"Hey, you know, your heart is now in the middle of your chest, don't worry though, it's okay! Ignore the fact that the fact that such change has even occurred goes against all logic and everything we understand about the universe!"

That one freaked me out too. I know for a fact that's not where your kidneys are. My sister has a scar to prove it from when she had one removed.

Take the spiritual pill - the existence of consciousness proves there's more to life than just the physical

He also mentions clients asking about products that never existed and they have never ordered, but being adamant that their business was literally using them for years.
The world appears to be much weirder than it is.

>ERP company's
tell me more about erotic roleplay companies. how do i get a job at one?

It is like a projection, your mind is always dreaming, but when you are awake, you are being dreamt - through a filter mechanism and a primary dreamer.

She is fabulous.

It is more so, that everything is a meme and that is why there is an effect.

Earth is ascending to a higher dimension. This means that many timelines are being shut down. Also our bodies are changing to conform to the new circumstances. It will get weirder over the next three years.

mandela effect is caused by time travelling people from the future trying to guide mankind through science with the help of resources that powers CERN. They mess some things up from the past sometimes.

Attached: whoops.jpg (1024x1024, 723K)

CPR procedures have always been to do chest compressions in the center of the chest, where the heart is. I have never seen any literature which instructed the first responder to do chest compressions anywhere but in the center of the chest along the sternum because that is where the heart is.

I want some of what he is having.

It was obvious to me that shit's been fucked for a while. Did you know that half A presses in Super Mario 64 caused infinite parallel universes to be created inside the game? I'm not kidding, look it up.

same timeline here, I always wondered why they named it Chick-a-fil and not the Chick Fillet. I also remember it being spelled as Turrent.

I think that as timelines die, we merge into new timelines to avoid global death. It's God doing a course correction and things get weird. Global death is in his control and no man made occurrence will ever cause it.

You don't press on the heart when you do CPR.

That's because the sternum can take the force and distribute it across the maximum number of ribs without breaking them, and compressing the chest cavity anywhere near the heart will do the trick. It also makes it easy during a panic so you don't get retards forgetting which hand is their left hand and then breaking ribs.

Demoralization propaganda.

Quantum anything is pushed to destroy your understanding of reality. Same as holoshit theory. Doesn't matter if it's true, wrong, barely wrong, 1% true. Something that does not translate to increasing your quality of life or serving your immediate interests is guaranteed to be turned around and used against you.

>listen to this jew

Attached: 1517686964775.png (843x1102, 37K)

An A press is an A press, you can't say its s half

of course you do

you push on the sternum and it pushes on the heart

The whole point of the chest compressions is to push on the heart.

The rescue breathing in between compressions is what provides oxygen.

>Rich, successful white guy tells you in the most calm and collected way that reality isn't real nor that you can believe anything you think or see. No! The only thing you can believe is institutions and science*
>*science being multi billion dollars industries that no individual could ever reproduce in his basement, so basically truth is exclusive to rich groups and prohibited to the individual

COME ON Jow Forums YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT.

>he thinks switching from phone to comp is clever
Shills really are retarded.

Attached: Mr Jefferson.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

/Thread

what happens if they send an energy bill...

maybe we're fucking freeloading...

No. It's a half A press because you press it for half the time.

for me this was the biggest one. Like...I can't tell you how many c3po toys I had, how many times I watched Star Wars (on vhs, then special edition vhs, then dvd, even the theatrical release of special ed), how many books, magazines, and other print media I had with pictures of c3po.

not one had a silver leg. Not. fucking. one. but now they all do. I was recently at my folks house and I had a bunch of toys they had found in the attic. sure enough, there it was. threepio's silver leg. on everything.

it can't be true.

>majority board that denies global warming
>claims weather manipulators are used for widescale invisible wars
>Christian or at least pagan
>pro-science

Attached: rick berman.png (414x505, 371K)

I'm old enough that I saw it as a young kid in the theater when it was first released. He did not have a silver leg.

The Jews are tricking the shabbos goyim to use khabbalah magic. It's all described in The Age of Spiritual Machines by (((Ray Kurzweil)))

"okay, yoshiyZJR4Mu"

fear not, friend. your allusion is not lost.

Jiffy peanut butter

>When my kids were young, I went to the store one day, with kids in tow, just to purchase some peanut butter for them.
>We had always used Jiffy.
>The store had all the peanut butter on the very bottom shelf.
>I saw Peter Pan & Skippy, and …. JIF.
>No Jiffy.
>I stood looking at the JIF jar for a good minute before my son asked me what was wrong.
>Me: "This isn't right. It's suppose to be Jiffy, with the same colors on the label. What did they do to the peanut butter?"
>So I got down on my hands & knees & started to pull out every jar of JIF they had.
>My son asked me, "What are you doing?"
>Me: "Trying to find the JIFFY."
>There I sat on the grocery store floor surrounded with JIF peanut butter & a feeling of dread.
>Ended up going home with Peter Pan because I didn't trust that JIF stuff.
>This was in the mid '80's long before I had every heard anything about the Mandela Effect.

I understand. I've heard people explain it as "oh, you were just a kid, you didn't notice" or "well, maybe it wasn't as obvious in the older vhs versions, and they really shined it up when they restored them for the DVDs/blurays"

but that's literally impossible because I have literally seen every instance of Star Wars (even laserdiscs) and I KNOW there was no silver leg. He had a boner, yes, but no silver leg. star wars was like my fucking life, just like a lot of kids. there's absolutely no chance it was just me not noticing it.

Am I the only one that clearly remembers the Netherlands being to the east of Germany?
THIS SHIT AIN'T RIGHT

TIME TO ALTER TIMELINE:

COMPUTER BLUE

Attached: 105739_1204323326_large.jpg (1000x806, 287K)

>laserdiscs
Trust this man.

What thenfuck, I distinctly remember when I was young being amazed that the heart was located to the left. I remember thinking it was weird that it's NOT in the center. I'm questioning my whole life right now

Attached: image.gif (193x135, 1.33M)

Great video. Very well layed out and very articulate speaker. First time in years OP is NOT Fake n Gay. Props OP..

I'll believe in the Mandela effect when something hard core happens. Like I wake up one day and everyone is speaking Russian and the Tsar is still alive.

Spelling changes and alternate movie lines aren't going to cut it for me.

Of course, we all fucking know it was indeed 'Luke, I am your father'. Not that faggy, 'no, I am your father BS'. But that can be explained without the Mandela effect. The studio purposely changed it to generate interest and promote the brand.

I want to believe you that this happened

What is intentional distortion of time through Anti-gravity

This guy looks like a stoner

There's no mandela effect, there's just secret service spraying Americans with bio-weapons and brainwashing them with wireless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_biological_weapons_program
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-experimentation_in_medicine
>The principle of informed consent was first enacted in the U.S. Army's research into Yellow fever in Cuba in 1901. However, there was no general or official guidance at this time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Whitecoat
>Some volunteers, under experimental protocol, were also given investigational vaccines for Q fever and tularemia, as well as for yellow fever, Rift Valley fever, hepatitis A, Yersinia pestis (plague), and Venezuelan equine encephalitis and other diseases.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Drop_Kick
>Operation Drop Kick[1] to test the practicality of employing mosquitoes to carry an entomological warfare agent in different ways.
>In 1958, the Corps released 600,000 mosquitoes in Avon Park, Florida.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_May_Day
>The tests were designed to reveal information about the dispersal of yellow fever mosquitoes in an urban area.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Big_Buzz
>The operation was a field test designed to determine the feasibility of producing, storing, loading into munitions, and dispersing from aircraft the yellow fever mosquito (though these were not infected for the test) (Aedes aegypti).

yeah, IDK about that video

It would make me nervous as a client. I might start looking for a different service after watching it.

I used to only partially believe in Mandela Effect, then one day I noticed my Drain-O had changed to Dran-O. I was using it the day before it changed so it left such an uneasy feeling.

Hold up. I think your fellow is on to something here.

Brazil and all of South America seem significantly further east of North America than I remember on maps and globes as a kid

Mental illness is a real thing, no matter if you claim everybody is sane in free market to sell more burgers. Maybe USA should start locking up people in mental institutions.

That’s just you m8

C3pO did not have a silver leg in the movies. However a version of the old action figure had a silver leg.

Wtf

LoL
It did happen. I will never forget it. Was the most surreal moment ever. I did put all the peanut butter back on the shelf before I left. The colors of JIF are wrong too. It was nuts. I have never bought JIF since then. That's sad too, cuz JIFFY was the best brand back when I was growing up.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrRNGzqfcnY

Yeah I remember when I heard that left me dumbfounded. I first learned about the heart being on the left from a nurse I knew. And also closely feeling my chest to find where the beats were stronger as a kid.
The kidneys confused me too. Guess kidney punches should be higher now.

Truth be told. We all died in 2012. The shock was so great that you were put in a perpetual link of "what if" and now you're here. On Jow Forums. Posting and talking to nobody. Because you're dead.....

Read old comic books of known superheroes, they change clothing and style and color every 5 years. It's not mandela effect, it's called your imagination or illustrator's imagination.

I was always told your left hand was where you wear your wedding band because your heart was on your left...

Well if this is hell, it’s different than I expected

i wasn't aware that the Stouffer's brand was 86'd by our timeline. interesting

A major company just told you about their clients freaking about about the products they were using for years never existing and with zero residue that they ever existed.
Other companies that operate on massive sets of data must be aware of this too, it's weird that we're not hearing about this.

No, this is just our reality backup server.
It's pretty glitchy, desu.

I discovered a new mandela effect not long ago.
I went to look up when walkers (lays) changed cheese and onion crisps from green to blue packets. I remember the change as a child. Turns out they were always blue.
Spooky

I assure you I am not mentally ill.

Torture would've been too kind, instead now we're here, watching our world getting destroyed and rotting...

yup, gotta make the outfits more interesting and introduce new cool weapons.

looks like he's blowing his coder money on meth

itt: schizophrenia

That's what they all say.
Do you hear things? Do you marry fiction with your memories? Do you believe in god? Congratulations, you are mentally ill.

no, it is still alive and well

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-160717_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 565K)

Mandela effect is Masonic psyop targeted at Christians to destroy their faith. I figured this out when the bullcrap about the KJV bible being changed by ME blew up and tons of so-called "Christians" who didn't even read the Bible themselves believed it

Old comics that were very popular in 1940 are now totally blocked from popularity, since they want to sell new stuff.

>spooky
not really. I mean, we hat years now to come to terms with the changes and accept that it is happening. the various stages of panic, desperation, wondering are behind us. why tell it to others in a gloomy or scary way, when you can be chill about it? I mean, you moved/swapped/changed organs/bones in your body and you're still alive, right? Sounds like a good reason to be happy.

(on a sidenote, christianity says that at the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ his believers will change bodies... sounds a lot more real and believable now, doesn't it?)

You're either autistic
OR
Not autistic enough to understand what's going on

It is worn on the left hand because it is the hand that is closest to the heart, is what I was always told.

What if space is 1 dimensional and time is 2 dimensional (like a circle). Where there is no real present, just what has happened and what can be. And every outcome leads to a different universe. But sometimes the universes are so similar- with only a single particle being in a different spot, that the multiverse fuses them together. And that single particle not acts as a wave. And every particle is like this.

Faith is mandela effect on steroids, you keep reinventing your god to make him relevant. Your original god didn't know shit beyond green grass on planet earth.

Wow, I actually appreciate the sentence correction. Thanks user.

He looks like he is on the losing end of a meth addiction

gen x here starwars fan nerd even still play the d6 tabletop rpg...he always had a silver fucking leg since empire strikes back, his ass laying in the falcon half disassembled bitching about being tossed about was the first time i saw it, years ago on vhs.

Ever notice how the taint placement varies between different people?

Crazy stuff going on.

That's just a way to remember which is right and which is left. Kind of like how they tell you to remember which hand you hold on your heart when you said the pledge every morning at school.

I had a teacher who wore a bracelet on her right arm every day so that she could shake both of them and remember the one that rattled was the right hand.