Why does the notion of reparations piss whites off so bad?

Why does even the suggestion of compensating american descendants of slavery for their sacrifice in creating the USA trigger whites so badly? White america will gladly comensate the Kike, the nip, and the injun, but not the people whos backs the nation was built on? Why?

Attached: 063a1c7dc4c13aeabc5e26679b161722 (1).jpg (218x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/BCrFuzECMxDe/
degruyter.com/view/j/bejeap.2015.15.issue-3/bejeap-2014-0082/bejeap-2014-0082.xml
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00822.x
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0749597888900490
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
huffingtonpost.ca/2010/03/17/social-immobility-climbin_n_501788.html
cnbc.com/id/100861115
nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
povertyactionlab.org/evaluation/discrimination-job-market-united-states
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because bastards and murderers

>White america will gladly comensate the Kike, the nip, and the injun

but we don't

lol

black people owe whites reparations

they already get reparations called medicaid and ebt cards

I just leave this here.
bitchute.com/video/BCrFuzECMxDe/

Attached: 545667.jpg (796x620, 32K)

>sacrifice
slaves. shall. serve.

Because they already payed for the slaves once

My money

the mere privilege you have in living in the west today because of this should be more than enough for you to thank the lord every day

That's not specific to black americans

Because they have this idea in their head that white people and black people literally never interacted through out all of human history up until a couple years ago. For some reason they think that it's entirely the black person's fault, and that things like job opportunity between blacks and whites has been equal this whole time. They ignore the fact that it was and still is harder to get a proper job when black. But that's they're fault, some how.

>trillions of dollars to people that don't deserve it
gee I don't know

Because, in practice, it's nothing but a jobs and feels program for bourgeois liberals.

Because you want average joe to pay for it and not the multinational corps that truly profited from it

>privilege
You are the ones who are lucky to be here, without us there is no america for people like yourself and your family to immigrate to, we have been uncompensated stewards of this nation since before it was even a nation.

Niggers will starve without us.

Sooner the better

>but not the people whos backs the nation was built on?
Because picking grops isn't building a Nation you fucking parasites.

Welfare and raising your kids not to be gangsters is your reperations. We should of kicked you back to Africa, it was the Jewish ships that brought you here and enslaved you,

YOUR REPERATIONS WAS WHEN WE DESTROY

THE FUCKING (((CONFEDERATE))) ROTHSCHILD ARMY

IN
A

FUCKING CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FREED YOU FROM JEW'S/ARAB SLAVE TRADE

YOU UN

FUCKIN

UNGRATEFUL NIGGGGER!

Attached: obama greatest nigger.jpg (750x595, 84K)

Because picking crops isn't building a Nation you fucking parasites.

Welfare and raising your kids not to be gangsters is your reperations. We should of kicked you back to Africa, it was the Jewish ships that brought you here and enslaved you,

YOUR REPERATIONS WAS WHEN WE DESTROY

THE FUCKING (((CONFEDERATE))) ROTHSCHILD ARMY

IN
A

FUCKING CIVIL WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FREED YOU FROM JEW'S/ARAB SLAVE TRADE

YOU UN

FUCKIN

UNGRATEFUL NIGGGGER!

>They ignore the fact that it was and still is harder to get a proper job when black.
literally the opposite is the case in many fields if not all

>Why does the notion of taking peoples money for something they didn't do piss people off ?
Dont know, its a mystery. Like figuring out whether that one head drop as a baby left you retarded.

Because the majority of niggers are violent and parasitic criminals who are incapable of being civilized. They never create anything of value, the more they infest, the more destructive they are. It doesn't take some grand insight to figure this out. Just travel to a few bigger infested cities and you'll see it first hand.

Attached: 1545073263246.png (756x768, 131K)

Niggers just don't deserve reparations desu.

Attached: 0223773D-0797-4849-9711-92697652D20A.jpg (500x625, 48K)

But the average white joe in america benefited and stills benefits from the country our sacrifice created.

We were the ones sacrificed to create, this place that a bunch of euro immigrants later flocked too so they could obtain a quality of life they never could have even dreamed of in europe. It was all at our expense.

case in point

>Gladly compensate the Kike
Get out.

Attached: 1531127290630.png (800x480, 212K)

dude you gathered coton

It is harder to get a job, generally, when you have a black sounding name. Imagine having your exam being thrown out before they even open it.

It may seem like as a white male you live in the standard that everyone goes through, but it's not about what you go through, it's what you don't have to.

degruyter.com/view/j/bejeap.2015.15.issue-3/bejeap-2014-0082/bejeap-2014-0082.xml
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1559-1816.2011.00822.x
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0749597888900490

It doesn't. lol. We just laugh about it.

Attached: 1508463954414.jpg (942x1024, 91K)

Because no whites in America today played any part in slavery, yet lazy niggerkikes, that also weren’t slaves, want more of our money than we already give them.

we were created and have existed as a designated underclass in america since before its inception as a nation, the dark secret is america grew and prospered off of this kind of caste system.

Europeans flocked here because unlike europe, which had no racially designated underclass, thus many whites were at the societal bottom, the US did have a racial caste syste, and simply by virtue of them being white they would get a societal status boost.

Germany paid, and keeps paying, trillions in reparation to kikes
yet no day goes by without them screeching about muh hall of cost
might as well save your money

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

>never took part in slavery
While that's true, the fact that they are even here, in the US, and the US even exists form them to immigrate to means they have benefited off of our sacrifice.

Niggers owe kikes reparations for Egypt since they was KANGS n shiet

>compensating american descendants of slavery
niggers were the benefactors of slavery no matter how you slice it
>muh oppreshun
nigger had a better chance of surviving a slave in America than free in Africa. the worst slave owner was practically a saint when you consider what sort of horrors nigger would've been subjected to at the hands of a conquering tribe, or even his own tribe. we pulled nigger out of the jungle, skipped them millenia forward in terms of technological development, gave the fertile plots of land and muskets to feed themselves and their niglets, got them worshiping Christ instead of dung beetles, and countless other benefits. Niggers of the time even understood how good they had it, that's why there was never a successful slave uprising in the US, and the ones that did happen were always instigated from outside by yankee kikes. when is nigger going to compensate honkey for all the many blessings they've received at the expense of the white race? when are we going to get our reparations for depressed IQ distributions and inflated welfare systems, to say nothing of crime?

Weird how they would want to keep talking about how nine million how their great parents died, eh? Just like how those New Yorkers keep moaning about "9/11" even though they got reparations for their loved ones.

Jews need to take that up with the egyptian government.

>we were created and have existed as a designated underclass
which is better than anything africa and most of the world has. just thank us already

Because i never kept slaves and the people wanting gibs were never enslaved.

There isn't a black person alive in the US who experienced slavery. The majority were born during or after the civil rights thing. They have benefited from affirmative action and media bias most of their lives.

I'll claim nigger and get slavery reparmuhrations and then I'll claim jew and get holohoax bucks too.
Can't wait.
It'll all just be paperwork and there will have to be a huge bureaucracy to pay it out so maybe I'll pick up a gov't job to while away the time in my old age.

>This tired argument
>Better off than in africa

We don't exist as a people outside the context of america, we were created by its history and in turn sacrificed to create the modern america so many whites immigrated to and know and love. White people like yourselves are lucky to be here, a place that only exists in its current incarnation because of us. We are americans ethnically, you are not, you are europeans in america, so the whole "the whole your better off than if" argument is a massive projection.

Asking people who had nothing to do with it repay other people who had nothing to do with it is asinine.

>keep talking about
every single fucking day non-stop
meanwhile 9/11 is mostly limited to its memorial day
which is already fainting from peoples minds as well
despite being much more recent and way better document than the hall of cost
is it because all kikes took the day off on 9/11/2001
really makes me think
Rabbi

Attached: DsY2dwSUcAArPnP.jpg (934x856, 145K)

You do know most slave-owners were Jewish, right OP?
If anything, Jews owe the black man some money.
Someone post the info-graphic.

>us
Whos us? Because most white americans are in no way related to the founders or colnial america, unlike myself, they just use the "white" label to we wuz.

Because we already paid for it in blood.
We'll give you the money if you sacrifice 750,000 blacks to make up for ours, mkay?

Listen nigger, you believe that only because you're not too smart and it flatters you. Your ancestors were slaves, and before that they were primitive savages. Today you can read and write English and even shitpost on the internet. You're welcome.

but you benefited off of the american caste system that put us at the bottom since before the USA was even a country, or else you wouldn't even be here.

>hurr durr why would you be angry that people who owe you everything demand free money off of you despite the fact that they constantly ruin your nation hurr durr

The real question is why are the left so retarded

Because it's fucking theft and evil. The ancestors of slave owners are known. Make them pay. Making everyone pay is total racism.

If you want to play that game then it's perfectly clear that black people alone with everyone else owe Native American Tribes money.

>Why does even the suggestion of compensating american descendants of slavery for their sacrifice
Secular original sin and inherited guilt are both nonsensical and incompatible with our system of law. Do you want honor killings to return?

And what's the dollar value on the lives of the 600,000 odd soldiers that died on both sides of the Civil War?
> in creating the USA
They supplemented the top 3% of the tobacco and cotton industries for half a century. They weren't vital.

It's not about slave owners. I myself am related to slave owners, it's abut compensating those who were sacrificed to create a wildly effective american caste system, everybody else got to experience "freedom" at our expense.

Blacks were Kangs and sheeeit, they enslaved the jew and therefore must pay

Niggers have received nothing but gibs, and the more they get, the more animalistic they become. No one is triggered. We simply do not support a policy that would harm people who have done no wrong, reward people who have suffered no injustice, and make a situation that is already incredibly dire even worse.

This.

>get to live in a first world country
>still ask for more

It's a source of never-ending amazement to me that blacks in America can be so ungrateful to the people and society who have given them literally everything.

alright, thank the stars then

>They ignore the fact that it was and still is harder to get a proper job when black.
This is patently false. And even if it were true, would be far more likely a result of niggers' behavior than anything whites do/have done.

live in a first world nationis not a "benefit" when you are a direct product of it, literally created by it, and immediately sacrificed by it to make it a beneficial place for all sorts of immigrants.

was there one question in the DEM debates about reparations?

13:50

>live in a first world nationis not a "benefit" when you are a direct product of it, >literally created by it
Wrong.

slavery was objectively a net gain for niggers. you didn't build jack shit nigger, you picked cotton and weeds, something that can be just as easily accomplished by a piece of machinery, and the rest of the year you'd sit on your black ass outside your shack (massa gave you), strumming your banjo (that massa gave you), eating collard greens from your garden (that massa gave you), with a side of roast rabbit (caught with the musket massa gave you and taught you how to use), singing about how bad you have it for 3 months out of the year. meanwhile thousands of white immigrants had to live through the utter hell of the early industrial era, unfettered capitalism at its absolute worst. you've had everything handed to you on a silver platter but you're still just a nigger.

America would fracture to pieces within a decade without us, and would become a bunch of west virginias and guatemalas.

Because you were already more heavily compensated than any of these other groups were. We gave you your own fucking country in Africa, "Da muthaland" and then you spit in our faces and said "nah we don't want that " while crying about some stupid 40 acres and a mule. You bitched and moaned so hard about muh evil whitey, muh racism, muh black man can't make it you got your own country and then those of you who left managed to turn it into one of the most violent shit holes on Earth all on your own.

Any fucking faggot who feels even a little sorry for you either hasn't met you or deserves to be dragged to and forced to live in a Black ghetto to see what you're really like first hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Attached: Bill Nesler Monrovia, Freeport Liberian Civil War c1989.jpg (752x528, 75K)

They can literally have all the money they want if they and their offspring return to Africa and do not leave the continent for two-more-consecutive generations immediately after they depart.
Personally, humanity would be better served by genocideing all of them.

Sauce?

No, but many are facing the ramifications from slavery now in the forms of many blacks having a lower economic status and discrimination. It's difficult to "climb the ladder" in the states when your poor no matter your skin tone, but its harder when you're black.

huffingtonpost.ca/2010/03/17/social-immobility-climbin_n_501788.html
cnbc.com/id/100861115

>every single fucking day non-stop
Source on this?
>meanwhile 9/11 is mostly limited to its memorial day
Source on this?

You do realise that the holocaust was 3,600 times worse than 9/11? Don't you think there would be plenty of New Yorkers of all religions who would talk about 9 million fellow New Yorkers who died years after it happened? It's almost as if it's a natural thing to want to talk about a mass genocide on your people. How unreasonable.

I would like to see a source on this, as there are multiple studies that say other wise.

nber.org/digest/sep03/w9873.html
povertyactionlab.org/evaluation/discrimination-job-market-united-states

Blessed is the man who makes black skulls white

>America would fracture to pieces within a decade without us, and would become a bunch of west virginias and guatemalas.
You don't believe any of this, you just secretly hate your black race so you had to invent a new one.

Attached: black panther 434.png (818x641, 610K)

>America would fracture to pieces within a decade
>implying that would be a bad thing at this point

>Liberia
Our african colony never really stood a chance for multiple reasons. It's ultimate undoing came when the CIA and others armed the natives overthrowing our people who had ruled it for 150 years.

Learn history, read a book.

Have you ever considered that niggers are just shit?

Because for generations they have been provided with welfare, food stamps, HUD, Medicare, and preferential treatment in schools and the workplace... and they still can't unlock themselves and be productive members of society. Why give them more when they have proven time and time again that regardless of what you gibs they will still rape murder pillage and just act like degenerate animals?

>conveniently forgets that blacks were slave owners too
>Anthony Johnson
>In 1830 there were 3,775 such black slaveholders in the South

explain how all white people have to pay for the actions of a few, but the black people dont. the blacks that would recieve reparations should also have to pay reparations, cancelling out the reparations they receive.

Those citations don't say what you are claiming in the slightest.

It's like saying "hey, I read a story about some mean shit someone did... you should gibsmedat so I shut the fuck up about it"

if you give an inch you give a mile, and its not even about kindness or giving, its simply because if one group of people gets reparations for x, then everyone is automatically justified to have any reparations for whatever thing. the past is the past, lets move on.

Attached: 55cf8f502967b7f792847a6c3398f2cf.png (547x550, 490K)

Because we already fought a war over this shit.
Niggers owe white veterans reparations for freeing them.

Attached: 1467932739773.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

>the holocaust was 3,600 times worse than 9/11
Source on this?

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Well, one, the USA doesn’t “gladly”’compensate anyone.

In any case it’s because people see it, and politicians on the right (Mitch) frame it, as a “punishment” against whites or the people responsible for slavery. It’s not about punishment against one group, it’s about justice for another group.

I don’t want to punish whites. I want to help mitigate the effects of centuries of systemic disenfranchisement.

I don’t want to round up the people responsible for red-lining blacks out of their homes, i want to help the descendants of those blacks have a more fruitful economic future to make up for it.0

>unlock
unfuck

Because the majority of "us whites" aren't even descendants of the slave owners, but you expect us to foot the bill. Fuck you.

Because you already cost america so god damn much

Sally Hemmings died in 1835, the first photo showing people was taken in 1838.

see
Whites arent the ones footing the bill. Everyone is footing the bill. that’s what centralized government is for.

In addition, Bernie sanders plan is to pay for it through a wall street tax, so most people wouldnt pay for it at all.

you benefited off of it though or else you would have never even moved here. You owe, pay up.

Ok then, my ancestors WERE slave owners.
I want reparations for them because your nigger families didn't pick my fucking cotton right and fucked up my land.
REPARATIONS FOR SLAVE OWNERS NOW, MOTHER FUCKERS!

Attached: wypeep.jpg (735x948, 126K)

Because my family were not in this country when niggers were slaves

Black never built shit and have all ready been more then compensated in the blood spent in the civil war and endless welfare since.

Because it's paying for shit we didn't buy!

Give reparations to blacks who have no criminal record.

So you had to be slaves to white people instead of black people.
What a devastating fate.

I'm getting billed for having slaves when I never got to enjoy the use of said slaves.

>Unwarranted self-importance, the post.

Nigger, without you there would have been no civil war, no destruction of our major cities through your mere presence, and we would not be discriminated against through "Affirmative Action".

You fucking black bastards are the anchor the White man needs to finally put down and let sink to the bottom of the ocean.

We unironically should've just picked our own damn cotton.

A white friend of mine in high school listed his race as african american on his sat.
He got at least 5 full ride scholarship offers from black colleges before he fessed up.
The government funds black colleges to recruit any nigger with half a brain and give him a free college education.
If that's not fucking reparations I dunno what is.

and wall street, being the magnanimous bastards they are, wouldnt even think to pass that tax onto main street. feel the berntard.