Project Varitas Hoax

>masonic temple
>targeting dave rubin and tim pool
>Viacon
twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1143224807280058370

Those of us with high IQs and an understanding of left wing jokes can clearly see that the "Google insider" from the Project Varitas video was a left wing troll. This is obvious and not up for debate. The question that remains is thus: when the "Google insider" comes out publicly as a troll, will this discredit everything said by the woman who says that Google is working to prevent "the next Donald Trump." I do believe the women is telling the truth, but will Project Varitas' embarrassing reporting with the "insider" bring the whole thing down?

Discuss. Low IQs who actually believe Google holds meetings in a masonic temple where they discuss ways to censor Dave Rubin need not respond. This thread is for 110+ IQs.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-06-27 14-53-45.png (638x932, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/PsYZ7B0ClLUm/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscis_monkey
youtube.com/watch?v=TpeoXBjUZmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her words and the documents veritas have obtained is much more damning than the so-called "insider"

>Masonic Temple

Attached: 1532045578254.gif (280x208, 3.44M)

Sure, but will people care? They will just label the entire thing as fake news and it will disappear and anyone who brings up will be laughed at as a conspiracy theorist. O'Keefe really dropped the ball with this one.

Rubin, Tim Pool, Ben Shapiro, etc are trying to run interference to protect Big Tech by doing shit like this. Notice how they always make it about themselves while ignoring the masses? They want censorship because they're zionists.

>SHAME
>SHAME
>SHAME

>this is the best Google can afford
Kill yourself nigger cunt

Sage

Because none of this is going to impact how the DOJ is going to tackle breaking up these companies.

>masonic temple
Like we didn't see that coming

>Those of us with high IQs
I also watch Richard and Mortimer.

Attached: 1467773887794.png (249x329, 81K)

vid link?

>This is obvious and not up for debate

I dont see anything obviously fake in this interview segment. Its obvious they are masons. Their icons are based off masonic symbols.

fuck Im to far gone

bitchute.com/video/PsYZ7B0ClLUm/

The narrative of this video (for example not doing the simple ''white couple'' or ''white people'' biased search) is essentially this:

1) The Liberal jews want to rule the world one way.
2) The Conservative jews want to rule the world another way.

Neither are fit, nor capable, of ruling this world.

The 20th century was effectively a century of Jewish dominance.

The 21st is....something else.

Attached: 1561651929256.png (801x599, 214K)

Why would a troll leak info saying Google censors the search results?
>Makes no sense

Also, what the women said is plain to hear. Even if (its a big "if" he is a troll) what she said proves that Google is out to stop Trump in 2020, and that they censor search results, thus making them a publisher.

>muh masonic temple
You are still pushing this retarded narrative?

So you believe that Google holds meetings in a masonic temple where they discuss censoring dave rubin? Sorry, I said 110+ IQ only. Please leave the thread. Thanks.

amigo
copyright stanford university ;)

Google sucks. Get over it you tool.

>not up for debate.

Fuck off. This thread is fucking stupid, even if you're trolling.

It's a HOAX
Just a CONSPIRACY THEORY
Now don't pay any further attention to this you RACIST BIGOTS

Attached: JUST pink eyes.jpg (2000x2046, 201K)

>I'm a gay jew and this is the gay jewish show

lmao

Attached: 1559659364755.png (1000x1000, 93K)

Desperation isn't usually this transparent.

Google might be behind Project Varitas because they know that they can already get away with so much so they're trying to push it to the absolute extreme after the buildup that they had so that they can be off the hook indefinitely.
If they win after this point, there isn't any resistance to Google.
They've had the worst thrown at them except for literally executing people.
But, companies like Coca Cola execute people so why would Google have any resistance?
It's all over.
Bow down, Senpai.

Oh, hai Haime.
154 IQ

Attached: basement jews.png (1339x861, 383K)

that's a cool looking monkey.

Attached: 1555451305718s.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Attached: youknowwhatitis.jpg (92x125, 2K)

I'm convinced! on to the next thread!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proboscis_monkey

The meetings were at Podestas house

Attached: the-tech-supper1.png (1020x605, 820K)

/thread
@OP highly unlikely it's a hoax. Veritas makes thorough background checks because they know that one fake report might take down all their reputation. The insider is most probably a Google employee. That's checked by veritas 100%. The personal account and the slides have to be verified now by more Google employees and I'm pretty sure that by that point and before that huge release they already had several people from Google verify these documents otherwise they wouldn't come forward with it.

Sam Seder debunks the video

>inb4 jew
>inb4 commie
He's still correct.

Shalom, Jude.

Attached: CeLpVJGWwAMGK5p.jpg (484x596, 70K)

Shit b8, m8

This has to be one of the weakest shills I've ever seen. Nobody ever mentioned a masonic temple.
C O P E

>Nobody ever mentioned a masonic temple.
There is literally a screenshot of the guy saying it and a link to the video. I've also posted a breakdown of the video

That's who used to decide your Presidents for you. They will again once they've censored every Conservative out of existence.

Attached: 1370681291681.gif (200x150, 1.17M)

It’s obvious that Freemasonry has a huge influence over technology, there were several great threads a couple weeks ago on exactly this topic. Interestingly, they have since been purged from the archives...seems the chan mods would rather everyone fixate on da j00s instead.

Attached: B3B601D9-EF1A-4A1F-9E44-9C57891B941D.jpg (1520x9050, 3.62M)

>Those of us with high IQs

Attached: 1398873441272.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Guess it was more like a month. I wish I’d saved a lot more of the infographics before they got shoah’d, they were high quality stuff. Oh well...

Attached: 79DB6051-C9E7-4B11-8D6B-3043C760B50B.png (2602x1000, 660K)

That's the way jews talk.

Sage shillslide threads.

Friendly reminder that apaic is your enemy.

How are they trying to run interference?

This is the single worst attempt at a spin job I’ve ever seen. 1984 news speak on retard juice. Do you faggots even try anymore? Do you honestly think ANYONE will buy this? Kill yourselves.

Masons and occultists do work at google. They run it. They have their own meeting rooms on site.

Both stories are hoaxes/disinfo. Trump is a mason too like the project veritas guy.

Order out of chaos, user, deprogram yourself

Masonry extends to all commerce. Their symbols are everywhere.

There's nothing Masonic about Jewgle.

Attached: gomail.jpg (696x264, 33K)

No idea could be that ebay cunt

>t. pleb til death

Everything is up for debate .

They do realize that the Masons have temples in every city and it is not uncommon for them to lease space in them for people to do work.

>conspiracy theorist
Like all those leftist Russian collusion conspiracy theorists ?

>Everything is up for debate .
Looks like Dave Rubin found the thread. Hi, Dave

>Those of us with high IQs.
That isnt you shitstain

There was a russian meddling, comrade. We meddled with your mind and your perception of reality. You will be confused by the end of 2020, but you will start to get it after 2024.

People will care despite your best efforts

Bumparoo.