Rogan is one evil snake and sunofabitch

does no one here see what CIA op Joe Rogan was doing with this guest last night. I'll outline.
>israelite nig was brought on his show.
>starts off reasonable and sane outlining whats going on with tech censorship of the right
>rogan starts giving him rope to hang. (remember he was specifically brought on to poison the well.)
>slavery wasnt real
>the holocaust is a lie
>space isnt real
>the law of attraction is real
>im the next elon musk
>only the spiritual can understand
>all of history is a lie

Oh wow now we all look like batshit insane lunatics. Thanks Joe.

Attached: 261B03DE-78E7-44BF-B7E3-C6BAE50D1454.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/QGbhU7cYaqpZ/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xHSUvXdQ0U
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=sqKZ8cCQWYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only the brain dead can watch a podcast with Chode Rogan

Hotep Jesus is redpilled on the JQ.

CHODE ROGAN!!!!!!!!!111 BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

As soon as you say CIA op, you lose all credibility, and pussies get dry

>slavery wasnt real
false
>space isnt real
highly likely
>the law of attraction is real
true
>only the spiritual can understand
true
>all of history is a lie
true

He mixed some truth with some lies

nice ad for the show, gonna definitely watch this one.

spirit means breath.

You're a stupid hippie

>only the breath can understand.
What is this ooga booga nonsense?

If he is talking about fighting with his MMA bros it's a different story.

if you can't figure out that this guy is a shill, just go fuck yourself then

sure
but when it comes to 80% of his guests, he doesn't even do his homework. Makes for a terrible interview.
Not to mention that he gets so shit faced you can tell he is confused half the time.

>spirit means breath

Attached: visibleconfusion.jpg (662x511, 33K)

You’re running out of spirit little guy

Attached: DC4BEEE3-84DD-4433-A58D-E09CB1E008CF.png (1024x684, 425K)

> Flag
> Saying retarded things

That sounds about right.

This, he just goes "Mmmm, yeah, that's actually really cool, man. You know there's like this thing in weed that actually makes your brain grow bigger, seriously, man, check it out."
> Mmmm, yeah
> That's really cool, man.

This show is just so normie that it's hard to take seriously. It's for people that sit around and watch TV and only know about sportsball. It's boomer bro core.

He can turn an elevator into an awesome thrill ride, I hear.

This

said the machete worshiping piece of cocaine

>space isn't real

Based

Attached: img_9972.jpg (1800x1800, 532K)

Exactly
It is mind toxin

What kind of interviewer simply agrees with his guests, asks softball questions and asks them if they want to be hooked up with DMT (illegal)
LOL

Sure he's retarded, but are you one to speak leaf?

That is such an 8 year old child tier attempt at an insult.

im a fan of joe but hes not a good interviewer he is always 50/50 with the arguments ....

Stop larping as a Christian you atheist. You're poisoning the well even more than the guy in OP's vid.

> Haha, no you are.

You should probably start asking yourself that, kid.

Attached: Mocking-Spongebob.jpg (502x353, 43K)

The canuck is on point
My brother is a chode rogan fan....

You should see their little rituals before a podcast...the "spark one up" just so they can get into the vibe.

I suggested he add an enema to his ritual so the glow in the dark dick can leave him with something else than a stench

>False Flags
>Misrepresentation
The last few tricks the Jews have inside their playbook. Some would argue, only tricks.

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist - Fiction Author.jpg (1440x900, 323K)

Isn't there a comment section under Joe's videos for discussion of Joe's videos?

Black Israelites are insane, dude.

Only the 12 year olds can argue with this simple answer

WE

Attached: 867786586.jpg (855x951, 63K)

Maybe if you deflect more, people won't realize you're Mexican.

I kind of enjoyed listening to him for a minute but holy fuck. He thinks he is so much more clever than he actually is and that smug wokeness just makes me want to punch him.

>I suggested he add an enema to his ritual so the glow in the dark dick can leave him with something else than a stench

you need to be over 18 to post on this anime forum

Joe Rogan is a fucking stoner loser.
Period.

>Atheism

Cringe. It's not 2012 anymore. We've grown up, user.

WeEd iS BaD AnD YouRe a LosEr

Attached: mocking-spongebob-1556133078.jpg (480x477, 42K)

The holocaust was a lie. No one died from delousing treatments. Rogan is a plant though.

bitchute.com/video/QGbhU7cYaqpZ/

He is like a flaccid cock, he tries to go deeper into a subject but he just ends up banging his head on the walls like a clumsy retard.

>chimps
>hunting
>DMT
>Muh Tesla

and I don't even watch that shit, I hear it in the background when I go visit my brother.
It is all so fucking asinine
Who the fuck is a standup comedian with so many standup comedians on his show but nobody is ever funny.
You would imagine that standup bants would at least illicit a tiny little chuckle.
It is like listening to two retards trying to write a novel at starbucks

>muh novel is about...like...1 million jacked up chimps on DMT that end up writing the best american novel ever produced, bro...and they do it cause the chimps go into an isolation tank before their shift.

>starbucks turd number 2....mind blown, let's go to the parking lot to vape some indica, I want to hear more

>40 min in, still agree with everything the guest says

weird, it's almost as if OP is a faggot

Attached: toerogan.png (1159x988, 808K)

>using a meme flag for 15 year old discord fags

i swear this is the truth

give up comedy
stick to engineering

>no you are 8
again, stick to engineering.
You can probably build a bridge but you suck when it comes to jokes

see we disagree on one argument but i must admit youre right with this comment

i dont even hate people with a different opinion but i hate poeple who are always going with the wind

>just have a opinion

Goddamnit Cletus.
Ugh Cletus and a nigger. Fuck sake.

No worries, I don't hate you because we disagree and I sure as shit won't cry myself to sleep tonight because of something you have said.

If you like his show, watch it.

based

Attached: rise.webm (948x402, 2.37M)

whats your argument ?

> CleTus

>It is like listening to two retards trying to write a novel at starbucks

I'm going to have to use this one in the future.

Attached: It laughing.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

knock yourself out
The origin of this little gem came when I was on a month long business trip in the US.

I watched these two neckbeards go from sworn competitive writing enemies (who will never become authors) to collaborators on some of the stupidest fucking ideas for a novel I have ever heard.
They literally became entertainment for a group of us who would meet at said location before every meeting.

>"what if the character has a moment where dudes show up in trench coats in a black car with suicide doors as an allegory to her suicidal tendencies and they electrocute her with some device from the street as she looks out the window but she doesn't die, it opens up her chakras instead",

>how do you come up with that shit? LOL, we need to spark another, you are on a roll.

actual conversation

BLACK DUDE: "You've got some men that let their wives sleep with other dudes".

*looks at Joe*

pic related, Joe Rogans face

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-27 at 22.29.45.png (1074x1046, 1.12M)

Yep burger
>latin btw, look up a dictionary you snownigger

he knows about that, his stepdaughter is negro

When he went we wuz kangz, I fucking laughed my ass off.
>dirty white people lol

LANAAA

hes right you know. If you said ISIS instead of CIA you would be talking about the same bastard spawn of satan.

Chode toe rogan

I think the main problem is that the ideas they had were written like they were trying to impress English majors that try overanalyze everything and try to talk about how much "symbolism" that one piece of garbage on the floor had in [x] story and in this case the suicide doors. These writing styles try to challenge the readers intellectually but fail hard as they're too derpy for most people, and written by idiots themselves trying to disguise themselves as intellectuals but can only larp and give the reader a "too deep for you" reasoning on why the book doesn't suck.

Little tributes here and there are ok sometimes, but things like the suicide doors are too blatant and stupid.

what a 10 year old response

Wew he looks like shit

The guy is like 50 and the way he sperged out on Crowder lost me forever. Childish as fuck.
>Crowder is also a faggot, but still.

the american thinks weed kills brain cells while they literally kill their brain cells with alcoholism

If you watch joe... then yea you are probably very low IQ and most likely alrady a brainwashed liberal nazi

stop being fucking retarded maybe?

youtube is liberal brainwashing propaganda tool not a educational site... stupid fucking kids

you have allowed yourslef to become a brainwashed liberal nazi

start checking the boxs

>black Israelite
Lmao. Jow Forums is so fucking stupid. Hotep Jesus's show with Uncle Hotep is more red pilled than Controlled-Op Joe is ever allowed to be.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-xHSUvXdQ0U

Attached: image.jpg (640x374, 66K)

Q predicted this

Q drop 2341

2*(4*2)+1=17

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet

>it's true

Hearty kek

based

based af, OP is a lying piece of shit..

fuck is this truly a based black guy? he's right about everything

Attached: images(22).jpg (278x182, 8K)

Wasnt the worst of interviewers, the content was solid for the tech and no fap discussion and after that it kind of went out of tanget

Probably all the death threats

>Hotep Jesus
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=sqKZ8cCQWYg

Pretty decent tune

He gets so triggered when people bash weed or atheism. It's honestly pretty pathetic to watch him sperg out.
> Oh, what's the matter you little bitch?
> Ha, I didn't even mean anything by it...you little bitch.
> DUDE WEED
> Ha, you're not an atheist, duuuuddddeee, do you actually believe in a space Jew?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x388, 256K)

>we
sorry buddy we're not all ignorant niggers like you and that guest