Islam is bad bro

>islam is bad bro
>they need to learn values from us, the west
>pastor dave says god loves me even if I go to brothels and stripclubs
>pastor dave said theres no consequences to sin bro if we just ask for (((forgiveness)))

Attached: 49F54A05-CA16-452C-92F2-B4B7FA5EC321.jpg (1125x1113, 380K)

>accept a foreign shitskin religion to be non degenerate
kys retard

Google halala, kind of permission of prostitution in islam. The shiite islam is even worse. Islam drops your IQ, a religion made for brown shitskins to fight with each other.

I ain't eating that. Seriously. I really am not eating that. NO DEAL. NO

That looks like some shit out of Dubai.

So this is the power of strong and independant women? This is the accomplishment and advantage of liberism and feminism?

>all women are whores, no exception
>more exciting news at 6pm

So you just call yourself son of a bitch?

What the fuck is that? It looks like a heap of ihop pancakes or some shit

kys pajeet

Christianity is Paganism

muslim men are massive degenerates, and muslim females are just as bad as roasties. Muslim girls do nothing but give head and take it up the ass. And then some stupid muslim guy thinks that he is marrying a virgin... hell, (((doctors))) make a killing stitching maidenheads together so that a muslim slut can fool her beta muslim husband into thinking she isn't a degenerate whore that rode every dick in town. And lets not even begin how coalburning muslim women are. Nothing runs after black dick like a muslim women.

Is this photo proof of the legendary Instawhores in Dubai?

I want to eat their asses.

I guess that since muslim cooks don't wash their hands might as well eat straight from a bitch's ass.

they should have just poured hot fudge or peanutbutter up their ass so you have to really get in between the cheeks and scrub it and suck it out of the cheeks and the asshole anyone can just pick that cake from her ass with their hand

there are no consequences in Islam either.
According to muslims, Allah doesn't notice whe you drink Wodka because it looks like water. And he can't see what you do behind closed door when it's dark.

Its vegas

I'd love to eat those girls butt toots

Based Belgian dropping red-pills.

it is, especially in a officially prudish society.
In such a society a sluttish woman can make a fortune. Do you remember Rosemarie Nitribitt?

Attached: traxxx-frankfurt-nitribittrosemarie.jpg (630x420, 63K)

Imagine she farts and you see the icing putter a bit

imagine eating it at all with or without farting.

The fuck is wrong with you people?!!!YOU GET E.COLLI FROM THAT!! I can only imagine the hundreds, if not thousands of cumshots their asses went through and you want to eat from there?!! Nigga, you either are crazy or with some fucked up fetish.

Stupid fucks Simpletons liberal fag and moslem kunts you have no knowledge have no wisdom Do you have any Idea what goes on in Bahrain or Qatar or even in the harems? fuck you to death with your moral equivalency and bullshit. All mankind sins.. islam sucks ass because it has No Golden rule and is an oppressive pseudo religious perverse totalitarian sex cult system that denies human rights to women or any non muslims. I rally do want to destroy stupidity in the world and the only way that can happen is when idiots like your are killed

mudslimes go ass to mouth in public.

Attached: POO1.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

the west was going to be great, until the jews fucked it all up

Attached: tumblr_m9pcj8TJpB1r48hglo1_1280.jpg (976x642, 274K)

man, this is what i'm supposed to do in my life instead i'm wasting my time on /pol arguing with lowlifes incels.

Attached: whow.gif (256x303, 1.69M)

>Implying I would use my hands

Have sex avi.

Attached: cries out in pain.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Why are most males such cucks? A woman should be cooking and bringing you food, not you having to pay to eat it off her ass.

The women are paid by the hosts for a party. Parties you aren't going to

Relax, we get it, you’re an enormous faggot. Fucking kids these day, they’re absolutely terrified of women and the idea of wet pussy splashing their cock.

Be a chef?

>>pastor dave said theres no consequences to sin bro if we just ask for (((forgiveness)))
The Bible doesnt say this

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 6K)

Love this one. Jew runs to police after bro just defends himself. Classic kikery.

Same thing. BTW, need to be over 18 to post here.

By bent over and pimped by palestinians?

Sorry, I don’t take advice from rapists and pedophiles!

Why would I eat food off of a whore's ass? You might as well eat off of a used spunk sock. It's a gross, unpersonal sexual experience that holds no value.

Not true found a blonde virgin

kind of...

Attached: you-won-rsquo-t-believe-how-dan-bilzerian-wished-the-ladies-on-women-rsquo-s-day980-1489054886_1100x (1100x512, 94K)

God I wish that were me

I bet this shit is in Quatar or some fucked up rich manor. I bet some of these girls may be even underage/or sexslaves.

Remember Berlosconi and his crazy parties? I remember. Wait, why do I remember?

Attached: Nurse.jpg (1200x1763, 920K)

Pastor dave is a moron. Unrepentant sin isn't forgiven. And those girls aren't Christian. And the West isn't Christian any more, so of course that shits allowed. How about Bacha Bazi, is that the norm for Islam?

Attached: Blond-Hovawart.jpg (800x671, 78K)

There's a concept of forgiveness in Islam as well retard.

no the guy with the banner called out for police,
you can tell who said what by the " - " in front of every sentence spoken by the man with the knife

But the nu church does.

what will these women do when they are hitting 28?

then he wakes up

There is only one unforgivable sin in the Bible and that is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit which some interpret as rejecting Christianity.

and realises, he's an absolute peasant with zero charisma he doesn't buy

Attached: dwight-smile.gif (297x168, 1.08M)

Look at the state of him.

lmao

OUT yid

You aren't hercules bitch. You're a mid life crisis.

drive their husbands range rover to yoga

Well thats a bad church then
You are only forgiven from the punishment of hell
And that has nothing to to with repenting for your sins

Bitch please

Where is my fucking money...Jews always successed best around goyim. Here in isreal its like being a fucking goy. you need to work hard you dont get any jewish privilege at all. I need to move to USA as soon as possible.

this is the truth.

Shut your Goyim face interloper

You would still be living in caves, eating raw meat, and getting gang raped by Khazar steppe niggers or snow niggers if it wasn't for the Orthodox Church

Attached: the Sophia.jpg (1280x854, 270K)

Which agency posted this?

>E.Coli
Kek

Pshhh

I wouldn't be at this hour

The two bitchies countries telling me how to treat women
W O M E N
O
M
E
N
A R E
R
E
W H O R E S
H
O
R
E
S

I wish I was at a party like that

keep telling that to yourself if it makes you feel better..

Attached: ok.gif (540x302, 578K)

Yeah. In Dubai they get gang-fucked, eat shit and masturbate camels. These kinks are 100% halal.

Be thankful

you're here, aren't you?

Obviously you came from a whore

It's clear to everyone here

>brap scented pancake
and taht's a good thing!

Really :)

I know.

The pleasurable life only lasts so long my friend :)

Islam turned a once intelligent and advanced Middle East into inbred, low IQ, barbarians. It's garbage.

We have serious problems here in the west but Islam is the religion of low IQ shitskin savages. It is fit only for cruel and stupid people. Its not a coincidence that Arabs and Turks embrace it.

Imagine the smell

Coming from someone who's been around nothing but muslim girls, they do give head a ton because they think it isn't penetration so its fine. Its the only way they get off

Then snippidy snip

life is a bitch :)

Svyatoslav leveled Khazar capital Itilh and he was hard pagan.
Also
>american edyukashn

Islam advanced optics you fucking savage

fuggen this :DD you absolute cultural niggers

I'd let you move here, if you let me stick my dick inside your sisters nose.

What retarded fucking Boomer dad lets his daughter go to Vegas anyway.

Like yeah, that trip will end up totally not being degenerate and your daughter acting like a whore with some weirdo eating off her ass.

Attached: ab6.png (680x489, 444K)

enough with that fucking lie. arabs were never intelligent.

Attached: 1359564497.jpg (450x350, 30K)

You can be forgiven for your sins, but not if you go there thinking those sins don't matter to God. In the end God is still the final judge for a reason.

I know you suffer.

Every day of your life and sometimes

it's enough.

>have to get snow niggers to rule over you and fight your enemies

Attached: Evans.gif (220x325, 345K)

>You would still be living in caves, eating raw meat, and getting gang raped by Khazar steppe niggers or snow niggers if it wasn't for X system that consolidated the peoples of the region

Ftfy because it's not exclusive to Christianity and even so != "true"

I didn't say how you have to treat women. I just asked if your mother was also a bitch.

>I'd let you move here
you'll let me? this is Jew-SA you dumb faggot. I have more privileges there than you do. Now, bend over before you master.

Attached: DskqgIUXQAgDv-S (1).jpg (480x480, 65K)

based and red pilled

hahahahhahahhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahahhhahhaaahahahah

Attached: 1553315571842.png (500x503, 411K)

What's wrong with some comp'd food eaten off your ass? It's COMP'D.

That man looks like one of our Semite brothers, using those albino women as sex slaves.

Attached: 1493977407460.png (492x490, 588K)

vegas is for degenerate boomers

source of pic?

Christianity saved Europe from the dark ages not caused it.
If those Germtoids had their way Europe would have taken another few millennia for a new Rome to form

Attached: 1477940212214.jpg (483x1024, 85K)