Do white people and Hispanics get along in America irl? Or do you hate each other for real?

Do white people and Hispanics get along in America irl? Or do you hate each other for real?

Attached: DA76DAC2-94AF-488E-B87F-D26426183E54.jpg (1080x1350, 527K)

whites and hispanics dont tend to be racist. so them getting along depends solely on the individuals in question

Any whites with balls hate spics, only civic nationalist cucks such as texans seem dumb enough to actually defend them. I don’t care if they’re legal or not, spics turn everything to shit

Basically this.

I live in NY, and I despise everyone who isn't Caucasian. I keep my power level hidden though.

Hispanic is too broad of a word. I get along with Cubans in FL but Puerto Ricans are just too foreign and insular. My Mexican neighbor and ones I do with are nice and friendly. Not Puerto Ricans though. I do not live far enough south to really mix with the South Americans in Miami.

Hispanics hate black people you idiot. The only ones who don't are second generation California Hispanics that were brain washed into nigger culture worship.

The only white people that talk shit to spics faces are 60+ boomers. Everyone here talks big but would shake in their little booties if they had to deal face to face with a spic or a nigger

Get them all out. All o them. They ruin everything, sort of like rats.

i've had mexicans neighbors pretty much my whole life. it's been ok.

Give me a reason to break your neck and it'll happen, friend. I'm not gonna start trouble and ruin my life over nothing. You gotta give me a reason to kill you.

It depends on the spic. A lot of them are pretty close to us in mentality. A large number of others though are very far apart. The group they come from matters. Mexicans from one part of mexico are better than ones from another. Many cubans are more conservative than republicans

>t.

Attached: everyjosegetshisday.jpg (546x366, 50K)

just look at real estate prices
Where ever spics move in, the town turns into a shithole and price drops, and white flight happens

We get a long just fine with whites. In fact my step mother is white. I love my horrible skin genes gam gam.

Attached: 1517460699232.png (330x189, 19K)

Some spics act like niggers. Others value segregation, work, family, like white people, and hate niggers. It's easy to get along with the right people, except niggers, nobody likes them.

Thats marina and the diamonds shes half greek half welsh

I had a few Mexican friends in hs. And a few South American friends right now. I find that most of them aren't PC. I'd call my hs friends beaners/wetbacks, and then they'd call me a cracker. Good times

Stay out of my neighborhood and we'll get along just fine.

Both

I don't go out insulting spics and nigs because I know they will chimp out and get violent. They tend to have no concept of consequences. Yeah how cowardly of us to not say something that would get us shot or stabbed...

Sometimes they can be worse than blacks

NO

Mexicans are fucking tribal evil cunts. They're nice one on one but in a group, they become "la raza"
They secretly want to be us, just like Jews.

KIKE

Attached: mexican filth.jpg (836x1080, 203K)

boomers are nigger-tier.

Attached: dotp.png (1000x821, 613K)

99% of whites and Hispanics get along fine. I'm in California BTW.

>American flag

I'm Latino and I hate white people. I'm also not fond of Negros. Asians are okay, but I hate Indians. I also have no love for them sand niggas.

You need to go back, Juan.
Take your faggot ninos with you.

I'm Puerto Rican Kyle. But I hate Mexicans as well. Probably more than any other hispanic.

The difference is that the Ashkenazi Jews are genuinely White (or maybe one generation of bleaching away if you consider Greeks non White)

Attached: 307BA2DC-3DF1-4545-AF88-E3E06DF64E27.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

Spics will get the rope.
ALL of them, ESPECIALLY the ones that tell you that they are "white" Spics.
KILL them ALL.

Attached: 1561482688031.png (499x645, 149K)

Attached: 1560029581582.jpg (823x1024, 114K)

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN A DIFFERENT PATH

Attached: jeb_bush7.jpg (620x412, 294K)

Latinos get along with whites just fine, that’s due to latinos tending to not be obnoxious cunts and also are into being honest people that don’t use food stamps and welfare like niggers. They tend to be pretty chill, generally.

Attached: 4L_xrfosPqa.png (500x610, 148K)

Weird then considering reggaeton and all other forms of modern, trendy spic music sound like a crude imitation of nigger music.

Ashkenazi Jews are as far away from Europeans racially as a white, European man is to a black, Sub-Saharan African, stop talking shit.

That’s puerto rican music and they’re considered to be the niggers of latin america, puerto ricans happen to have nigger admixture in them so that has something to do it.

Really wish everyone would stop using the term white. White is just a skin color. Caucasian is the correct term. Jews may technically be white, but they'll never be Caucasian.

The only Hispanic people I know are degreed upper middle class engineer types that I’ve met in mgmt roles. I assume it is the same with black people- when I lived in the Midwest I only interacted with educated black People with any regularity and I didn’t realize how fucking horrible they were till I moved to Georgia for a job. I currently think that Hispanics are ok, but I feel my attitude would change if I moved to an area with a high concentration of them. I honestly didn’t have a black People till I moved to a majority black area.

Hate black people I meant

Boomer on a smart phone here

We get along better than blacks vs Hispanics or blacks vs whites, but we don’t get along well

Hispanics are:
>Socially/Culturally conservative
>Hard working
>Religious
>Willing to have a lot of children
>Family oriented

Blacks are:
>Progenitors of broken/single family homes
>Liberal
>Lazy
>Secular

Really hard to see which one is more compatible with White People

Attached: 1561654591654.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

Legals are awesome on the job. They have good families and support communities. The welfare trashicans need to go back to where they came from

>Do white people and Hispanics get along in America irl? Or do you hate each other for real?

Different views on life. Hispanics are less materialistic but also can be scummy.

I've lived with spics, and I've lived with niggers. Both are bad, but niggers are worse.

Neither are compatible.

Yeah big difference with Hispanics is the focuses on the Family

This. I grew up in Denver. We had Mexicans, Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Peruvians, Chileans, and even some Venezuelans. The one thing they all agreed on was that Boriquenos and niggers sucked.

>Caucasian is the correct term.

It is the correct term for fucking literal Caucasians churkas
Fucking burger

I’ve always wondered how different sets of hispanics can hate each other like that, there could be 2 guys that live a couple of yards away from eachother anywhere in South and Central America but the second you put a border between them they’ll wish death on the other

Attached: 1453E74D-0123-47A6-90AB-8F85D829D581.jpg (500x436, 51K)

You're beginning to understand. My mother's county in Georgia went from majority white to majority black over the past decade. Things are going exactly as you'd expect. I just can't get her to move out even though I said she could come live with me.

Depends what you mean by "Hispanic"

Example, I am "Hispanic" but also ethnically Spanish and English. Hispanics can also be Black and native..

What you are really trying to ask is

Do white people and Mexicans get along? Because as we know, MEXICANS make up 80%+ of "hispanics"

Fuck i hate that term. I am WHITE

Attached: 07165d11733e8741bdb73e37467e6d98--beautiful-smile-beautiful-people.jpg (736x735, 65K)

>Hispanics

I don't come around Spaniards often. Did you mean Mestizos?

For an inbred Scot or English they make a good match

Yes they spew greaselets off of welfare

They talk all kinds of shit about you in Spanish and try to act all cute and innocent when you call them out on it. It's like they think they're tolerating us until they can achieve pic related.
>inb4 no mames

Attached: Aztlan's_goal_map.png (1907x1623, 171K)

Well, look at how much people from most of the country have come to hate the fucking Californians.

white men colonize hispanic godesses....thats about all the getting along we need.

I'm white and I live in Texas. I find Hispanics to be generally inferior but much more tolerable then blacks.

Fellow ny brother. Do you live in the city or state.

depends on the group, most Hispanics hate different groups, why are you white people so obsessed with loving different races? what is wrong with you people? SO WHAT if you do't like a group pf people, the world is never going to get along, We laugh at you cause you can't seem to FACE THAT HISTORICAL PROVEN FACT.. Stop being such tools for the Jews and their tricks. BTW they hate your guts.

OP has good taste in music

Attached: BA48A7F8-4A58-49A3-A9E2-AB17D2A29DAC.jpg (960x864, 50K)

4 hr drive to get some good tacos.

>sweet

This, the spanish women are s tier. Tight waist and a phat ass? Sign me up.

This

>talk shit about you
That’s just their sense of humor, they tend to be proud but they necessarily don’t you or whites in general, it’s the same way as whites make fun of non whites but it’s genuinely nothing serious. Also that aztlan map bullshit is just something that retarded commiefornia univesity chicanos believe in, it’s not a common belief

No. Most spics are nasty, tribal, and unpleasant people to work with.

they are very racist against whites and blacks but themselves are complete sub-humans.

Spics are by far the laziest at work to. Even blacks work harder than them from my experiences.

Attached: 1497249676836.jpg (600x450, 48K)

I've always gotten along with hispanics but you know this is all anecdotal and meaningless, yes? I'm sure there are plenty of hispanic assholes too

>
*don’t hate you

You DO realize that about half of the American posters here are:

1) Beaners
2) Part Beaner
3) Hapas
4) Straight out Asian
5) Mystery meat Mutts

Don't you?

I don't know what you're trying to say nor do I care. Read a book, idiot.

White people see non whites as a homogenous group that work together

OK nigger

Any White person who says spics are "Based" or "We get along fine"....doesn't know spics or live around them

Did you even look at the PCA map? This isn’t even close to true. Ashkenazi Jews overlap with Greeks and Sicilians.

Is this woman (the chick from inglorious basterds) non White?

Attached: EDBBDB5E-1446-4932-A049-35FF3744EDF9.jpg (276x183, 7K)

You're a literal mutt.

this. liberals love spics until they have to be around them.

>implying niggers can work hard at all
That’s the most bullshit lie I have ever heard. Nice joke. Also that “racist” bullshit you’re speaking of isn’t actual racism against whites, it’s just their sense of humor, they genuinely don’t hate whites at all. Same way white people can make fun of non whites and it could be deemed racist but it’s just jokes and nothing serious

Any poster here who says "Well at least spics aren't as bad as Niggers"...is a fucking BEANER behind an American flag.

Remember Folks, America is just a shopping mall now.

Lol you apparently see white people as a homogeneous group that work together.

Upstate.

>Must be just me.
I spent 6 months in Nevada and left shortly after the shooting. I heard people talking about it all over Vegas bro. I knew an Ecuadorian ex-guerilla that spoke every dialect of Spanish perfectly and he told me about this shit back in 2006. I've worked with droves of Hispanic people in the past (including east coast) and as soon as they figure out I speak Spanish they all clam right up for a few days. Then they're all friendly after they do damage control.

I'm 100% welsh ancestry and I live in Texas. I can confirm that spics are not as bad as blacks. Obviously whites and east Asians are superior. Are you advocating genocide or something? Because that's just dumb and makes you seem deranged.

I'm aware of that. Ever since I saw those Jow Forums meet up pictures, it really made me think.

It's retarded to ask Americans on Jow Forums anything related to race. Half of Jow Forums American flag posters are NOT WHITE.

They may larp as White, but they are not. No real White person thinks spics are "based" or "respectable". It's literally Beaners larping as White who say that.

Never trust an American flag. We're a fucking MUTT NATION.

user, almost all americans get along with with all other americans. By get along I mean there is no overt hostility, and they will treat the other person with basic civility. The stuff you see about here is the exception that is why it is posted here that is why it makes the news, that is why it is blasted all over social media, because it is new and shocking. If you live in an Area that is say 1/3 black, 1/3 white, and 1/3 hispanic I would be surprised if there was even one bad incident during the course of a year where someone singled you out because of your race and mistreated you.

I have decided to fly to South America to find a based qt Latina waifu (or inter-European mutt). Which country anons?

T. Half-Croatian

That’s because they didn’t expect you to know that they were joking so it gets awkward. You know how whites make fun of niggers and other non whites as a joke and people think whites genuinely hate niggers and non whites because of it? It’s the same thing with hispanics.

Genocide? I don't give a fuck about Genocide. MY people (Europeans/Whites) are subjected to genocide every day now.

Fuck your optics and your CivCukk philosophies. Kill or be killed.

I may be a mutt, but I'm an all Caucasian mutt. Irish/Italian/little bit of German.

I actually slightly prefer spics to East Asians. They tend to like the same stuff I like more often. That said, East Asians are objectively better in terms of educational attainment, crime rates, etc

That's not what I meant by MUTT.

>Kyle
kek, also post pics or larping.

Just remember that spics are descendants of Azteks.

Colombia. My friend lost virginity (25 y.o.) on second day there.

Your people are not European, they are American. Learn some respect for this country you autistic twit.

European Americans, aka the original people who conquered this land.

There are no such genetics as "American" you dumb fucking asshole. American is a NATIONALITY.

Hispanic women love white guys
I don't think I've ever seen a Hispanic couple ever. Only White male Hispanic female.

Attached: 1511627148848.jpg (736x1104, 111K)

There’s a world of difference between getting bred out and actively executing people on the basis of race. Calling them both “genocide” doesn’t capture that distinction.

Anyway, Japan isn’t diverse at all, and their birth rates are terrible ... so I’m not sure that monocultures really help maintain the population of any race