Why do blacks have lower IQ than other races?

It's obviously not just because they live in poor areas.
I would like to know the science behind it.

Attached: IQ.jpg (580x381, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/nls/nlsy79.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_imperialism_in_Asia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Systematic disparagement and harassment, malnutrition and other socio-economic factors

They're genetically predispositioned to be retarded

>data from the crack epidemic era which was peak poverty of blacks
Wew

God made them dumb and prepped them for thousands of years to work as slaves. The pyramids were just practice to serve white bois

They dont

You're not black, you're a mixture.

Brains are wired in a different way. IQ tends to indicate intelligence on a longer timescale. Blacks basically evolved for the opposite, wit if you want to call it something. That's why they tend to be funnier, better at games, and also why they make rash & stupid decisions that come back to bite them in the ass.

Probably natural selection. Niggers dont use their brains because all they do is ooga booga so having a big brain isn't a good thing to have. Plus if the nigger had a big brain then what is he going to do with it. His village needs manpower to hunt animals not philosophizing.

I agree, you've got to be pretty stupid to smoke crack

They evolved in enviroments where Physical ability was valued more than Intellegence. Or rather Intellegence was not as valued than it was in say North Asia or Europe.

Attached: scary.jpg (600x865, 118K)

>It's obviously not just because they live in poor areas.
isnt it?
its basically agreed by everyone that iq is around 40-60% hereditary. a couple of generations of decent middle class living isnt going to override dozens of generations of poor to non-existing education

Oh, well I guess that settles that.

Retard.

They evolved in environments where resources were plentiful, and weather was constant so they weren't as selected for intelligence as whites/asians.

Cold/temperate climates that require agriculture, clothing, or advanced hunting and shelter building techniques typically select for higher intelligence and greater impulse control.

Having a long history of civilization also sculpts the genepool to a very large extent too, I would imagine.

Attached: RaceIsNotASocialConstruct.png (962x578, 372K)

Explains why whites are the bigger drug abuser these days.

>40-60
It's more like 80-90

>It's more like 80-90
then that even further proves my point

A better question is why do other races have higher IQs. One reason might be that as people moved into colder regions, more long term planning and problem solving was needed, so intelligence was selected for. Another is that as cities became larger and more dense, you needed more intelligence to navigate the social hierarchy and follow socities rules and customs.

Well I come from a line of high IQ individuals through my male elders. My great great grandfather was one of the few people in a majority white county to be able to read, write, and do arithmetic. The build up has lead to me being the first to not have to join the military to advance the family up the economic scale, however I feel like joining as an officer with my degree in engineering.

ashkenazi jews
east asians
western europeans
spics
nigs
germans
aborigines

There's the list fgts

>black people
>funnier
>hurr i love it when the black funnyman makes peepee jokes and funny faces

>ts basically agreed by everyone that iq is around 40-60% hereditary

iq around 80% genetic by time you reach your mid to late 20's. there's been countless studies done. take some time to do some research.

Environment maybe be somewhat important when you're young, but later in life it matters very little when it comes to measurable IQ.

Consider twin studies, where twins were separated at birth and raised independently. Vastly different environment through adolescence. Yet quality of life and life outcomes end up similar. And most importantly, measurable IQ almost identical.

What I love about you IQ identitarian faggots is that you love using this statistic to justify your negative view toward blacks without ever admitting that EAST ASIANS AND JEWS are above whites. Asian men are also on average the highest paid and lowest represented in the prison system of demographics in America. Let that sink in faggots.

blacks smoke less cigarettes than whites.
the nicotine in cigarettes over the past 2 centuries gave whites shorter lifespans, however improved the cognition of those that smoke.

This is why many business owners and lawyers are caught smoking

Attached: smoke more pol.png (1593x1265, 435K)

does your list imply that Germans are between "nigs" and "aborigines" in terms of IQ?

Ich sehe, was du gemacht hast.

Yeah yeah, it's been a few years since I took German.

>does your list imply that Germans are between "nigs" and "aborigines" in terms of IQ?

you answered you're own question since you needed to ask user

Attached: ger.jpg (709x467, 68K)

Clayton motherfuckin' Bigsby ftw. WITE PAYER!

Because races that developed in the warmer climates of the earth have access to food in the shape of plants or animals to hunt year round. Because they were able to survive with easily obtainable food sources they never had to store food to survive the cold months where the food would no longer be available, therefore never developed the required intelligence and ability to defer gratification in order to survive by saving their food.

Attached: IQskintone.png (1317x1652, 425K)

Then why do rich blacks do worse than poor whites?

Attached: 1435822886661-2.jpg (644x644, 79K)

Racism!

Consider the Asian-American:
Just as discriminated against as the negro, and yet have about the same IQ as whites.
Why do Asians have a higher IQ than blacks despite both starting out as poor ethnic groups and being heavily discriminated against?

Stop being wacist. Everyone knows hat they are rigged...

obsessed

Because they continually muh dicked the local Homo Erectus in Africa. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was going on as recently as 20,000 years ago.

Archaic DNA

On the off chance that this isn't bait, how are they rigged?

Among phonologists and linguists there is a theory that African languages are behind the lower African IQ scores. You see we think with language. Language is a tool. And most African languages simply don't possess the dynamism to accommodate the discoveries and advancements of the modern age since the scientific revolution.

Were Africans to begin speaking English exclusively then after three generations or so we might begin to see a rise in IQ score as the English language allows a greater preponderance of thought.

>have about the same IQ as whites
Lmfao the absolute cognitive dissonance. Imagine if Asians were lower and someone said “Asians have about the same IQ as whites.” It be considered pure compensation and small dick jokes.

Asian males are the biggest earners on average in America not whites and the least represented in US prisons. Asians are ABOVE whites don’t get it mixed.

Attached: images(2).jpg (738x416, 29K)

Last I checked they're 3-4 points above whites, not significantly above. Anyways, Asian countries rely on European made inventions, and where underdeveloped and feudalistic before whites made it there. From what I can tell, Asians have more raw brain power, but Whites are more creative

>muddying variables

Attached: 1560982889703.webm (480x480, 1.85M)

Harsh Winters,.

They force people to into agriculture to stock up food. That requires irrigation, reading the stars, etc. That requires cities, which means engineering, architecture,etc. That requires standing army to protect city. City requires trade, which leads to navigation, seafaring, exploration etc.

You will never see any stone cities in Africa, minus the stone trading post built by arabs. Their civilization was akin to the big Dothraki city in GoT.

you should be happy that your race is more intelligent than black

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

For several decades now, there has been an exhaustive study done on IQ, as it relates to life outcomes and genetics. It's called the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth. Stared back in the Patric Moynihan days.

bls.gov/nls/nlsy79.htm

In this data you will see that IQ measured at around 12-14 yrs is the best indicator of life outcome. not race. not wealth. not environment.

For example: You can query how many children, with IQ 100 (+/- 1) were able to escape poverty (or the bottom 20% on the wealth spectrum). As it turns out, almost 100% make it out of that bottom 20% by time they reach their adult life. Doesn't matter if they are black, white, asian, etc.

While blacks have lower overall IQ scores as compared to whites and asians, you cannot tell much about a person from their skin color. But you can tell a lot about them by measuring IQ.

Then why aren't Eskimos the master race?

keep on believing in your dogma

Attached: 1512052508585.png (1122x1268, 1.12M)

The average IQ of Americans in the 1930s was 80. Because of the flynn affect, they rose all over the world.

It just shows that IQ isn't a good measure of intelligence. There are many Chinese people in my uni and they are good at studying all day, but they are very bad at problem solving of original problems and coming up with new ideas. Even though China has one of the highest IQs in the world. They still haven't invented anything.

Not saying intelligence isn't hereditary. Just saying that IQ doesn't necessarily measure pure intelligence.

>3-4 points above whites, not significantly above
>implying on a national scale such differences aren’t compounded
Typical American brainlet individualism.

>Asian countries rely on European made inventions
>implying that this is a one way street and not white propaganda.
Look at last names of the top mathematical publications in the last 40 years. They’re overwhelmingly Asian. Not to mention inventions are an ongoing process and are historically situated. There’s evidence Indians and Chinese were practicing logic before the Ancient Greeks. The invention of gunpowder? Literally sacked Constantinople. Asian invention. Asians don’t make noise about bullshit. Asians get to work. That’s why you don’t hear shit from Asians in the US about identity politics or complaints about discriminations like you do with BLM and “much white genocide.”

>underdeveloped and feudalistic before whites made it there.
Lmfao we’re talking about multiple different civilizations here over thousands of years. What a meaningless fucking comparison.

Eskimos relied on seafood that could be caught all year round, ultimately they were hunter-gathers, not farmers.
Europeans were farmers, and therefore couldn't farm for large parts of the year, and had to evolve intelligence to compensate

It's not because of "poverty". It is because rejecting Whitey also includes rejecting book smarts, and except for their legal obligations to discipline their chillrens during their Primary education, when the typical adolescence kicks in, the revolt is not against order. It is against EVERYTHING that signifies a difference between white and black.

And, not all black folks buy into that, either.

It is a failure in logic to suggest that economic vitality has any effect, whatsoever, on whether or not 2+2=4.

Post Functional Progressivism bullshit holds that, "Those poor niggers! We need to add Mexicans, so they won't have the lowest status".

But intelligence is genetic.

Reading is a habit of the intelligent.

And stepping out of the "Black Revolutionary Concept" is absolutely vital to being able to learn cognitive information without trying to rewire the function of that information into pseudo political affiliations.

2+2= 4 for rich, poor, bond, free, black, indochinese, etc. These subjects equalize ALL. Even for aliens 2+2 is gonna equal 4.

Don't step on my Pumas boie I cap that ass.

Their species never progressed past camp fires and throwing spears due to the abundance of food around them why the fuck would they evolve a higher intelligence

>Differences on a national scale are compounded
Explain
Then how did this happen:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_imperialism_in_Asia
Between the Renaissance and industrial revolution, Europeans were almost objectively ahead of them. How did that happen with their superior intelligence? Also, how come every single Asian nation today, besides Japan, is impoverished and backwater?

Have you actually met a black person? Unless they're completely retarded, they're easily more funny than the average white.
It's also true in just the white populations. Italians & Irish people are the funniest whites, and also the lowest IQ ones.

>flag

Attached: it checks out.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

Poor Chinese rice farmers still score over 100
faggot

Lmfao imperialism. You forget how Rome fell. Ghengis fucking Kahn motherfucker. The subsequent collapse of the Roman Empire (the quintessential force that made Europe what it is today) left Europe an utter, unprecedented and categorical shithole for over a thousand years. History plays the long game. You take me for a fool to assume I don’t acknowledge Europe’s tremendous role globally in the past four hundred years. Part of this has to do with geographic location and natural resources and of course superior minds, you not amongst them. But like I said, history plays the long game. Look at the rate in which China has pulled itself out of poverty. Faster than literally any nation ever. Ever. These comparisons stretch back over thousands of years. You’re cherry picking and I’m pulling on the totality of data.

*hits pipe*

>t. 90 iq addict

>Genghis Khan
>fall of Rome

I've laughed AT black men from the comfort of my computer on the internet
I've never met or seen one that was trying to be funny... they are either chimping out with other blacks or if they're alone they barely talk.

I hope it's a bait

big brain answer: skin color discrimination
reasonable answer: cold winters theory

They're literally less evolved. White people lived in colder climates. They had to plan for winter, you had to be intelligent to survive. If you weren't, you died off.

Attached: 1556396933973.gif (550x563, 88K)

they evolved in environments that rewarded physical ability the most. climate was easy, food and water was plentiful, and so there was no incentive to plan ahead or innovate to survive.

Try again.

Attached: 1555161600116m.jpg (1024x953, 170K)

Hundreds of thousands of years of divergent evolution in isolation in Subsaharan Africa. They’re notably more prone to aggression and lack willpower. This is likely due to their subhuman ability to consider long term consequences for their immediate actions. The vast resources they had access to year round in that environment likely presented no selection stimulus for the neurological adaptation of planning ahead.

They're more closely related to some of the great apes, than they are to homo sapiens species. Probably descendants of hybrid homo erectus and homo sapiens interbreeding. Blacks are thousands of years behind everyone else in terms of evolution.

But no one wants to discuss these facts due to whatever bullshit scheming the elites are up to; they want you to think all humanoids are equal, and the truth is, we're not "equal".

They live in areas where there is always food. The just need to go and pick a banana if they are hungry. Humans in Europe had winters, so they had to plan ahead otherwise they would have starved to death. So learning to plan ahaed is what made us smarter than the negroe.

You’re an absolute brainlet if you didn’t know that the invasion of Eurasia by the mongols (who he single handily united) wasn’t the long term plan by GK. This is well documented. He didn’t live to see it through but his successors did. But go ahead and focus on the minutiae it really shows off your argumentative acumen.

Attached: 1546518484180m.jpg (529x1024, 145K)

It was not only not valued but less needed to survive.

Nigger’s are and will always continue to be dumb ass chimps

Retard.

Attached: 1560870771957.png (786x593, 271K)

Attached: 1558377427195.png (1094x1013, 227K)

Attached: 1546518525344.png (712x971, 227K)

>White people lived in colder climates.
of course this, but also other factors like wars or eating more fish.

Attached: 1547247591439.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

Niggers Stink

>It's obviously not just because they live in poor areas.
It's likely socioeconomic. You don't think it is because you're a Nazi.

Attached: 1561114578502.png (1854x1988, 748K)

Attached: genes.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Attached: Chart_07_1.jpg (335x464, 30K)

Attached: 1546882206627.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

>colder climates
Which is why the height of civilization was exclusive to the Mediterranean and the East up until about 300 years ago? You Nazis are fucking retarded.

>Whydo blacks have lower IQ than other races?
For same reasons why Common Orc is clever than Savage Orc. Greenskins are your answer.

>height of civilization

Attached: 1547233335634.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Attached: 1545246174852m_1.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Attached: 1550168108907.jpg (540x960, 69K)

Attached: 1556227633783.jpg (2047x592, 208K)

Attached: 1556110447699.jpg (540x555, 42K)

You sound like destiny the worm.

Attached: 1544374840853.jpg (692x960, 97K)

They just are. Don’t ask why. You can remedy this with eugenics.

Attached: 1546773567641.jpg (960x541, 49K)

Attached: 1546773339372.png (523x698, 573K)

Attached: 1541529322241.png (550x477, 299K)

Attached: 1550248413768.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Attached: 1550916620074.png (664x671, 139K)

Attached: 1553589495398.jpg (960x738, 371K)

We already know that niggers are genetically stupid. That’s confirmed by the fact that they can’t even succeed in places like New York or California, where they have blatant systematic privilege, access to the same socioeconomic conditions as other races, and aren’t suffering from starvation conditions. The small number of niggers that do succeed, surprise surprise, have genetic admixture from other races.

We’re just trying to figure out why niggers are genetically predisposed towards extremely low intelligence. Care to chime in?

an advice which will really help tourists branded as racist, nice