Democrat debates last night sounded like a parody

"i think we should give amnesty to the illegals here and expect future migrants to follow our laws"
"FUCK YOU FACIST, WE NEED TO DECRIMINALIZE CROSSING THE BORDER, NO ONE IS ILLEGAL STOP KILLING CHILDREN BETO"
"FUCK YOU CASTRO AND FUCK LAWS I THINK DONALD TRUMP SHOULD SEND EVERY ILLEGAL TO WASHINGTON, WE CAN TAKE THEM"

Attached: 105990158-castobeto.240x180.jpg (240x180, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SantaCarlaGuy/status/1144084977757196289
twitter.com/drefanzor/status/1144088758016339969
youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6MrDO0kgY
youtube.com/watch?v=cdHQKRUFTWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I SUPPORT THE RIGHT FOR TRANS TO GET ABORTIONS
absolute clown world

Attached: 1536552972353.jpg (600x338, 21K)

twitter.com/SantaCarlaGuy/status/1144084977757196289

The biggest offence is probably that Booker and Francis spoke spanish. If you told someone this just 10 years ago you would be called a conspiracy nutjob, yet here we are.

twitter.com/drefanzor/status/1144088758016339969

robert got asked a question in spanish

I like the part when Bernie told Clinton to "respectfully, shut up" for fucking over the last election.

How is this even possible

I tried to watch it raw this morning from the beginning because I had actual things to do last night. I made it to about the part where one of the moderators started challenging a candidate in Spanish. Then I just had to turn it off.

At least toward the end it collapsed in on itself so you could enjoy watching the tire fire.

lmao he's literally exploiting black people so he can get to a position of power.

How do minorities not see this shit? It's so obvious

who is supposed to pay for that?

dude, it's a kike sock puppet show

Traitors at the highest level dropped their masks today.

This is ALL a kike show.

*ahem*
UNA BURRITA CON POLO Y SALSA POR FAVOR
*crowd explodes in applause*

Attached: 41.png (805x450, 374K)

he said it infront of a black senator, that was the funniest part

LL makes the i griega sound, dumb leaf
u never ordere a taco con carne in ur dumb leaf life

Sorry, couldn't watch the video because twitter said it's obscene. I need to get parental supervision before I click view.

At first I thought Booker was actually self-aware enough to know how retarded Beta was being with his facial expression. Turns out I was wrong and Booker really was thinking "shit that's a good idea I should have started speaking Spanish first".

MY APOLOGIA LO SIENTO MUCHO GRANDE POR FOVAOR YO AMO TODOS LOS MEXICANS Y LOS BURRITOS MEXICANOS

PFFF
its literally just the he will not divide us "my wifes son" chant playing over a video of bill de blasio talking about his black son. twitter is garbage

honk honk

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

They do, but they know they get free 22" rims and malts liquor out of these cucks so they're happy to go along

IT'S MI NOT MY GOD DAMMIT YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY LATEEEENOH VOTES LIKE THAT

I literally fell asleep. Did anybody catch what they were saying in Spanish please?
Was it just vanilla political talking points for people trying to lock in their home districts?

>speaks for 2 minutes straight in spanish

>whats your plan for the highest tax bracket in this country
*incomprehencible hebrew*
thats basically what happened, they didnt even speak coherent spanish

......aplaudir por favor...

Attached: 17C99C18-EC41-481A-85AD-15455468F100.png (530x366, 231K)

Did they provide captions user?

How can a white boy like Robert Francis O'Rourke pretend to be mexican and no one on the left calls him out on it?

Sauce? I want to hear their butchered spanglish

I don't know but how has humanity become so slanted lacking common sense?

the moderators referred to castro as the only latino on the stage mid debate

DONDE SITA, EL MAMASITA??

Attached: mgid_ao_image_mtv.jpeg.jpg (2771x1559, 302K)

Yeah I pretty much caught "nacessitamos escuchar" but that is just retail politics for a white guy trying to lock down a spanish home district.
I feel like the Dnc got to his people and just said "this is not your year Beto. Play the game and maybe we can talk later"

youtube.com/watch?v=vJ6MrDO0kgY
Skip about 2.5 hours in.

2:06:30ish

o that's rite. It took a while between beto spazzing out and getting to cory booker trying to butcher it.

Trans-Latinos such as O’Rourke should have all the same rights as actual Latinos. Stop the bigotry.

Attached: F581E50B-157C-4337-9B8E-8849D70BE02A.jpg (1024x678, 95K)

Most streams had *speaking foreign language* which is hilarious. There's some pictures floating around, wish I had saved them.

How? Low IQ.

It's becoming increasingly impossible to parody these people.

It seems like Trump (or perhaps 3 years of media gaslighting) has literally driven at least 25% of the country insane.

The first guy wasn't so bad but he screwed up the genders for some words, booker on the other hand sounded like Schwarzenegger trying to speak Spanish kek

anything is possible if you simply believe

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 10.44.04 PM.jpg (1255x922, 128K)

One of the reasons for running Tim Kaine as Hillary's VP is that he spent some of his CIA years working in Colombia and can pull off a decent staccato South American Spanish accent on a whim.

In 2016, you had a few people bust out a few lines of Spanish here and there, but they really took it to clown world this time around.

Attached: 6578234569703.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

TRANNY ABORTIONS SE HABLA ESPANOL NO WEAPONS OF WAR ORANGE MAN BAD

Well that and he stepped down as DNC chair so DWS could take over and manage the coronation proceedings for Killary.

He also had dealings with the current pope. It's all so incestuous. Imagine if the kike stream media ever did any actual reporting on anything.

vivimos en una sociedad

Attached: rgj9nnvoww631.png (1026x1186, 723K)

Its amazing just how openly they are able to flaunt their naked corruption now. God help us if they ever get any modicum of real power again.

I couldn't get past Warren talking. It sounds like she's bitching at me when she talks. Fuck it's like nails on a chalk board. Had to turn it off. There won't be a women president until they find someone that doesn't come off as a nag. Fuck.

I'm not a fan of Tulsi, but I have to give her some credit for her relatively steady demeanor, delivery, and messaging. The rest of them looked like they were put on drugs they're not used to managing.

The only good part of the debate was when she called out the guy pushing for extending the war in Afghanistan.

I hope they keep speaking Spanish. It will win trump the election. Blacks don’t look like us and they butcher our language. But Spanish on tv is fucking assault. Whites will votes in droves

That was pretty good. And it showed good pluck that she kept going and forced the moderators to stand down and for him to have to spaz out and make up excuses. That shows leadership ability.

TANGO LE DANGO

That was just pure cringe. Oof. These idiots try to 1-up one another in diversity politics and it just blows up in their faces. Hearing them speak Spanish was just gross.

What did you expect from a bunch of fucking punch lines?

Attached: democrat-clown-world-graphic532.jpg (800x420, 130K)

MUCHAS GRACIAS Y FUCK ALL THESE MESTIZO COMMENTORS.

Does Alex know you have a potty mouth? Go to confession!

This. I can't think of anything more alienating to the rest of America than speaking Spanish. I hope they do more.

The even bigger offence is how awful their Spanish was

I want to hear Bernie try to shout in Spanish with his huge NY Jew accent.

Attached: giphy.gif (295x222, 1.18M)

its so exhausting to come here for logic and reason when in the world this shit is in control.

Fucking amazing timeline gents.

>they really took it to clown world this time around.
Trips of truth

Even better it will scare of the nigger plantation vote as well since they hate illegals more than white conservatives do. They wont vote republican but we dont need them to do that, them staying home will suffice.

Como embarassando. Jajaja

MY BLACK GAY TRANNY DREAMER SON DESERVES FREE ABORTIONS

Cuando a leafarrillo, no?

fucking kek

That is exactly how dumb they are all speaking. Butchering my beautiful tongue.

>We need to include every person in the success of this economy but if we want to do that we need to include every person in our democracy. Each voter we need representation and every voice we need to hear (or needs to be heard/represented?)
So political mumbo jumbo with no regards to genders, and no proper verb usage and conjugation.

PAID FOR BY REPARATIONS FUNDING

How can you get up on a stage on international TV and not at least match genders even if you don't conjugate everything perfectly? This is literally elementary school stuff. Even if you don't know any romance language, you can tell they don't use it to actually speak to anybody beyond maybe the yard crew.

Cory Booker is my personal favorite trash fire. He is such a cloutfag constantly trying to prove that he is the most progressive mutt on the pile of shit.

He's the ultimate cringe machine. Look at me ima tough nigga from the hood but oh so compassionate and articulate.

Did you notice how they had to keep the camera off of him because he kept staring around the room wildly while other people were talking?

people with those kinds of eyes were brutally murdered in our caveman days, and for good reason

Trump is a huge clown, no doubt about it, but at least he clearly has a certain mastery of body language and doesn't look like he's bugging out on too many pills.

Is little Joey Kennedy running this time or has he disappeared since he melted at the state of the union

Don't forget about the trans black african americans and my black son.

Make America Mexico Again!

Top kek

Oh wow, Spanish... it's not like most of the world doesn't already speak it. They do.

Booker is a multiculturalist... whatever that means. He likes the different flavors of "deliciousness" of different people.

>Trans-Latinos

Attached: KbUF8s.png (600x580, 360K)

Tulsi is more alpha than any of the men there, which is hilarious.

He indeed has the crazy eyes. Booker wants to listen and believe the shit out of you and he'll do it in spanish to boot.

My favorite part is when he suddenly stares up at the ceiling like a flock of birds are about to get him and then the camera casually shifts him back out of the frame. Maybe it's something you can only truly savor if you've watched your friends tweak out.

It was a mad libs response.
>I support the right for to .
He could have easily said
>I support the right for black people to free universal healthcare.
>I support the right for women to student loan forgiveness.
Remember, politicians are just actors. Sometimes they forget their line.

Who cares? We all know the Dems are sucking the massive Jew cock

Lol he's already won. All Trump has to do at this point is explain to fence sitters that his positions aren't even left or right: it's just are you American or not. He's already started giving hints at it. Shit, he even has some nigger support at this point because he actually has nuts to say the hard things noone wants to say... And there's still some big scotus hearings coming up.

All of the cockswallowing democrats are only in this race for book deals. That's it.

I was legitimately bewildered by the competition between candidates to see who could come up with the most far left position on the border. Does this actually appeal to the average Democrat? Seems like they were taking fringe positions that even California liberals would avoid.

I don't think Democrats even know what they want.

They literally just vote for whoever the TV tells them to.

Attached: 6C6Fuo83.png (720x372, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cdHQKRUFTWk

just watch how the first minute of the highlights of the show ends. I fucking love Nick

>mumbo jumbo with no regards to genders
I mean, they *are* democrats

>donde esta los mujeres blancos?

>most
nigaa waa

>Even better it will scare of the nigger plantation vote as well since they hate illegals more than white conservatives do.
Bull shit. If that were the case they would either vote Republican or get the Democrats to stop supporting illegals. Blacks are the group that supports E-Verify the least. Even Latinos support E-Verify more than Blacks.

I can rumba! Mayo days!

Attached: attitudes_on_immigration.png (806x718, 64K)

>Caring about Republicans versus Democrat as if one of them are "good guys"

Fuck off /ptg/

Any political shit on TV is nothing more than entertainment.