Tom Delonge

>Has contacts with top u.s. Goverment officials, many in the deep state
>contacts at the of the military industrial complex
>proven by wikileaks
>claims to be have an agreement with them and they are slowing drip feeding him info to use for books and other media for eventual disclosure
Some of the claims are
>Roswell is real. A craft and bodies were retrieved. They were used for reverse engineering
>there are many alien species on earth, many of them have been here since humanity was born. Some of them are hostile.
>early humans worshipped them as God's, akin to nigger cargo cults
>u.s. Government has been aware of this since the 1940s, decided to keep it hidden for public safety and world stability. Spent years infiltrating ufo groups to push disinfo.
>Nazi's were also aware of UFOs

Attached: tom-delonge-2018.jpg (700x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Aerospace_Threat_Identification_Program
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
youtube.com/watch?v=MWw4TqYIt8w
youtube.com/watch?v=bduDeZ4GA0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he said nothing new

Attached: 739580455.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

i believe it
life is far more interesting than men with digital watches, gelled spiky hair and blue polo tops would have you believe.

>some of these races are interested in genetic engineering and may have done so to humans
>others are interested in resource extraction
>s4 as claimed by Bob Lazar is real and Lazar is legit, but he lied about his credentials to get the job, his background check was rushed as scientists and technicians were killed in an accident involving a UFO, so they needed quick and expendable replacements to work on the crafts
>fairies (I kid you not) are real and extremely hostile
>there are intelligent subtarean races that evolved on this planet

Attached: DeLongeMasonic.jpg (620x330, 36K)

The whole goal is to sell the same boomer horseshit to the younger generations not really provide anything new

No, but the difference is that it is being legitimised, instead of denied, for eventual full disclosure.
Supposedly. I am still extremely skeptical, but his links to top people in Congress, military, cia, and at top aerospace companies are real.
I am reading his "fiction" books right now, which he claims are only fiction to the extent that names are changed, but the info is directly from his links.

all I have to see is his face and I can tell... things.

then why the fuck does footage from a 1950 UFO look like a shit pile ufo built in the 1950s and curent ufo footage look way more modern?

these UFO conferences and shit make so much money

Freemasons have been aware of the ETs and the higher powers in the universe for a while, so doesn't surprise me.

allegedly in scottish rite UFO is a big theme of 32nd degree but when you get to 33rd degree the deception is revealed.

They don't at all. Many of them go bankrupt. Tom is already worth a 100 million dollars from his music.

I miss the old Blink...

Entertainment has made hundreds of billions off it. Politicians have been elected because of it. We get threads that are allowed to stay up when real politics get pruned. Exactly how much more legitimate does this sky daddy need to be?

i personally believe this is just another attack front from the army of 1 world government. climate change, mass migration, UFOs.... all public deception.

Fuck off, Tom.

Tom DeLonge Con.

>UFOs and secret technology have no political implications
There implications are so huge that everything else is irrelevant

The entertainment industry makes money of anything that has demand. What is your point exactly?

Nobody under 40 gives a shit about ayys. Toms job is to increase demand and give legitimacy to a dying form of propaganda

^ this

redpill: if we are mystified, head in the clouds, then our pockets can be more easily robbed of shekels

99% this

Attached: 1522361794505.jpg (795x596, 67K)

Avatar and avengers are about ayylmaos and they are the best selling movies of all time. The idea that he's meeting top cia, military, and Lockheed matting guys to increase demand for jewlywood ayyyylmao movies is more retarded and unbelievable than the claims in his books.

Lockheed Martin *

>Moby has deep state friends
>Deep state friends share that Trump is working with Russia to get elected
>Moby shares that his friends 'high up' know Trump is working with Russia to get elected
>It turns out his 'friends' were using him as a mule to spread fake news that could use as a reasonable cause to investigate Trump and backdate their illegal wire taps
They would never do that again goy!

>We got so much closer to disclosure when jfk got elected and when carter got elected but when the bushes got elected it was a setback but when clinton got elected and obama got elected we were so close so if we stand up to trump and elect Hillary then we can get disclosure about UAPs and the age of aquarius can begin and we wont need money or pants, just warp drives and no religion. Kubrick was telling us something and its all in my book btw sheckelberger tells the truth about everything, smith doesnt.

Like 80 years of this shit

That's plausible, but anyone that has looked into Roswell knows it was covered up.

He's a useful idiot spreading the false message about aliens.
The ufos are deep state technology.

Avatar is about 3D and Avengers is about thors penis. Nobody cares about the plot which is why tom has a job

But the info he has admits some UFOs are deep state tech.

All of it is deep state.
The whole "aliens" thing is how they plan on scaring the people into accepting a global government.
It's a cover they've been using for nearly 100 years to keep people from realizing these people have been working on advanced technology in secret.
There are possibly breakaway civilizations on other planets right now.

The money he will make from this is chump change compared to what he would make with conventional investments and making music. I don't buy your explanation, it's retarded.

Maybe, maybe not.
We know alien bodies have been retrieved. We know of abduction encounters with different races.

Hes a UFO mark and has notoriety. Its not about money which is why hes got the job.

Additionally, many of the people in the deep state are not bad guys or evil, many of them are patriots that are defending the Republic and keeping the alien stuff secret was done exactly for that reason.

You clearly said it was about money in your posts.

Remember when his band-mate survived an airplane (((accident)))?

Forgot pic

Attached: 17mstsu1dg7i8jpg.jpg (300x293, 93K)

Its about money for the industry, its about selling the gimmick for tom delonge. Hes not the industry, (((greer))) is the industry along with (((dolan))) (((freidman))) (((corsi))) (((spielberg))) (((lucas))) and the (((rest)))

Hes a retarded mark buying it hook line and sinker

ALL THE, SMALL THINGS

Attached: cia_npc.png (1440x646, 121K)

>All of it is deep state.
You can't possibly believe that — on one level UFO means anything in the sky that is unidentified. On another level, the 0.03% of UFO sightings that are of interest could come from any of a number of sources, none of which are conclusive nor exclusive.

>everyone in the state is bad!
Take your alpha male vitality and go to sleep, cleetus

>God's
>Nazi's
God and Nazi's what?

Attached: 1502855945835.png (160x160, 9K)

(((Aliens)))

Attached: octagram.jpg (400x314, 39K)

>let me tell you about your deep state
Yikes bong

Project Blue Beam
educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

Attached: 7E6CC7F5-D9BA-4ACB-AB3A-9CB9BAA5C88C.jpg (455x458, 40K)

Ah, you're one of those guys. You're either a paranoid cynical kook that thinks everyone is a disinfo agent or you're actually a shill. Most likely the first.

You're either naive, retarded, or a glownigger. I'm betting on glownigger.

Attached: unacceptablebehaviourteam.jpg (578x800, 110K)

E V E R Y T H I N G

Attached: (((Queen))).jpg (405x294, 29K)

>top generals, top agency officials, etc, etc, all hate the USA and dedicated their lives defending the USA because they hate the USA

Why doesn't anyone ever bring up that he said the craft recovered from Roswell was piloted by Germans?

>keeping the alien stuff secret
What are f22 engines fan blades made out of?

Theres no info and we are gaining on 100 years and youre banging on about avengers and the annoying guy from the corporate boy band that hasnt been relevant since 2002

I’m skeptical of this shit for one reason
>John Podesta
I don’t trust that pedophile goblin to tell the truth about ANYTHING

>no info
We have video footage and info from pilots and radar guys from the 2014 - 15 ufo engagements between u.s. Navy pilots. Over 60 pilots encountered UFOs during that period. This info was released directly to Tom from high up in the deep state.

Attached: photostudio_1561599112567.jpg (638x800, 219K)

>Government has actively destroyed Bongistan and Yourup
>Can easily read how this would happen youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
>War against Hitler, as he tried to prevent your exact current state
>Literal Zionist and Masonic records and plans have actively come to fruition
Y-yeah, right. Heh heh.

Attached: podesta_macron.jpg (360x480, 31K)

The world is complex and the goverment isn't one entity.

>(((cocksure certainty)))
This is you.
Extremely advanced steel alloys that are both trade and national secrets.
>>John Podesta
>I don’t trust that pedophile goblin to tell the truth about ANYTHING
Everyone involved in the UFO thing is in it for their own angle. Pedosta is of course hoping for cloned little boy ass.
Sauce on radar tracks or video footage?

imagine a scenario where every single document leaked by wikileaks was hand picked and purposely leaked to create *proof* for all the separate agendas being pushed today and help manufacture the extreme left vs. right division we see today. Imagine behind closed doors they all laugh and smile at us together, but when the cameras are on they act as enemies.

Go watch the recently released documentary series on the history channel.
"unidentified inside america's ufo investigation". Features interviews with pilots and radar guys involved. The main host of the program is the guy that ran AATIP.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Aerospace_Threat_Identification_Program

It takes more than a dot on an electronic HUD to compel me. Id be more concerned its a software bug or a hack than anything

>Masonry literally advocates for "One World Government"
I-it's complex!

>Cognitive dissonance, willful ignorance, or intentional deceit.
This is (((you)))

Attached: ONEwtc(dupers_delight).jpg (474x316, 40K)

it was all fun and games until she lost. I feel like they trolled themselves

>Tellavision as a valid source
top. fucking. lel.

Attached: William-Casey-CIA-disinfo-campaign.jpg (578x278, 36K)

The UFOs were seen visually by pilots. Not one pilot. Dozens of pilots. At one point, one group of pilots would come back to the carrier and the next group would fly out and the UFOs would still be there. They were seen on radar on the fighter jets and on the radars of all the warships in the Fleet.
The most fucked up part is that when some of those fighters went to Syria, they encountered the exact UFOs again.

>the pilots and radar operators being interviewed are all fake, the cost of the program is fake, it is all fake because it is on TV!!!

Imagine occam's razor invalidating that nonsense.
Imagine Assange's dead man's switch having been activated on 10.16.16.

Attached: dakball.jpg (640x640, 78K)

I think its great you believe everything my government tells you

Attached: 1559282686121.png (360x360, 136K)

>The military would never lie to me
youtube.com/watch?v=KKT5XxJ1sbQ

Attached: luckylarrypullit_.jpg (239x304, 19K)

>pilots, who are risking the future of their careers, are just making it up bro

The Aliens are Jews.

>2019
>Watching Talmudvision
You HAVE to be a boomer or a glownigger. There's no other possibility.

Attached: edwardbernays_nephewofsigmundfreud_propaganda.jpg (850x400, 65K)

I watched it online.
You're the boomer, fit the paranoid boomer cliche perfectly. Take your meds and go to sleep you old cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

Attached: Propaganda_Bernays.jpg (189x293, 10K)

They really put it all on the line...

Attached: 1558206706251m.jpg (1024x538, 167K)

If (((you))) say so.

Attached: GIDF.jpg (288x288, 29K)

This the last (you) you paranoid loons are getting from me. Enjoy it.

more like

Tom DING DONG

Attached: happy-days-fonz1.jpg (358x500, 42K)

Shift change? Don't forget to photocopy the thread, retard.

Attached: (((blastpoints))).jpg (545x677, 33K)

There are no good guys in the deep state.
They are only sociopaths and NPCs.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWw4TqYIt8w

Please check these digits before you go.

Attached: 1387494237458.jpg (986x1074, 222K)

Eddie Bravo, I didn't know you browse Jow Forums. Stop smoking so much dope, fucking up your brain.

fuck

bread and circus
>aliens are real
now work harder and do everything we tell you to be safe goy

Checked and kek'd

Attached: luckylarrylaughing.jpg (750x499, 35K)

Good grief... UFOs are just the final nut the internet hasn’t cracked, probably because UFOs are a scam

The deep state is just people in the government who are part of the government regardless of which president is in power. That includes all the generals and admirals. You're absolutely delusional if you think all these guys are bad or evil.

Like I said, the ones who aren't evil are NPCs and totally brainwashed.

true

Not politics. Fuck jannies and fuck fagchan

true.

The government is going to disclose that ufos and the greys are real. They’re also going to disclose that they’re unable to duplicate the technology used by the grey. They will say that the greys are semi-autonomous biological drones only capable of rudimentary communication. They will tell us they are not in contact with the beings controlling these greys in anyway whatsoever. Since we already know most of this information it’ll be like nothing happened. They’ll be free to make Independence Day remakes every year and release as many speculative documentaries as they please. Nothing will change with this imminent “disclosure”.

Attached: BC60F0FE-0DB3-48A3-934F-9466374DBCC5.jpg (600x400, 40K)

more creditable people than blink 182 been saying this same shit for years and years
youtube.com/watch?v=bduDeZ4GA0c

Attached: jd.jpg (723x932, 145K)

He is right about everything.

>Since we already know most of this information
Who knows this info except for a few autists on the internet? The average person has no idea

What makes you say that?