What's his deal???

Any thoughts on this faggot? I've listened to a few of his debates with Lauren Southern and other "race realists," and he seems to be very adept at getting them into rhetorical traps, but also makes some decent points on occasion...

Attached: destiny01.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/cws4k
streamable.com/8h8yd
bitchute.com/video/Rqa5nW4Co7QL/
bitchute.com/video/z8364WNXU38m/
youtu.be/KteSrXRklWg
youtube.com/watch?v=1ag0jCOcAMk
youtube.com/watch?v=1AcUkA0tq28
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
youtube.com/watch?v=CnU54reAvi8
youtu.be/PULTP-m9nYw?t=6966
youtu.be/PULTP-m9nYw?t=8508
youtu.be/CnU54reAvi8?t=255
twitter.com/i/status/1141914201809571841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He needs to debate Jared Taylor, instead of these "alt-right" internet spergs. He never will though.

He's king of the autists

Attached: Dest-autist.webm (800x450, 1.32M)

He argues in circles and most of his arguments are to do with semantics.

I thought this too, user. There were soooo many points in his debate with Jon Tron where I thought Jared would have absolutely nailed him

>hipocrite
streamable.com/cws4k
>we wuz conservative and shit
streamable.com/8h8yd
>enabling communists and ADL
bitchute.com/video/Rqa5nW4Co7QL/
>SJWs are not so bad
bitchute.com/video/z8364WNXU38m/
>2012
youtu.be/KteSrXRklWg

Attached: FZevj.jpg (804x2473, 360K)

He's a great introduction into pilpul and bad faith arguments that are more about "winning" a debate on terms that he gets to set.

>do you accept that we use this retarded as fuck definition of a word that clearly leads you into a trap?
>populist cocksuckers that can't into debate fall for the bait
all he's good at is exposing retards for being retards

damn how close was that.

He's asked Jared Taylor to debate him before, so too has Sam Seder and Michael Brooks. David Pakman even offered to just debate Jared Taylor. Kyle Kulinski has also asked Jared Taylor for a debate or interview.

Jared Taylor always turns them down, but will gladly debate that stupid Black Lives Matter 80 IQ nigger, who doesn't know anything.

Jared's a fraud - he knows that any one of the guys mentioned above would annihilate him, so he just keeps making more and more excuses or ghosting them all-together. It's actually quite sad.

he couldnt even debate JF on the subject without bringing personal stuff in, instead of actual arguments.
When he does "research" for debate, he basically sits getting links from his commie/sjw audience of most offensive shit they can find, and then he pulls it passive-aggressively during "debate"
>debate jared taylor
the fucker cant win with a rando troll flat earther
youtube.com/watch?v=1ag0jCOcAMk (begins around 2:32:00)

Attached: gaymer.jpg (698x736, 86K)

He doesn't trap anyone. He asks them to clarify their position, it's not his fault their positions are retarded and they can't defend them.

It's something he needs to do because white nationalists don't usually admit they're white nationalists, they use other words to hide it since it's not socially acceptable.

what is this shitty "hiding power level" argument?
do communists hide their communist power lever?
gtfo

David Pakman committed fraud

Doesn't matter. Jared should quit dodging debating these people.

i love how he's btfo the alt-right so bad they're practically irrelevant on youtube these days.

i also love the fact that he, unlike the incel alt-right, constantly gets girlfriends - this time a nice blonde aryan one.

and, lastly, i love how much he causes .Jow Forums to seethe.

Attached: 64590045_126811775192285_4598010025040415683_n.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

>It is all about the money...
lefties not joke give him like 20,000 a month, he is pretending to be a lefty for the monies. I remember him when he used to say "dirty niggars" when he lost a match, he only stop doing that because TOS was started to be enforced on social media sites.

Attached: ....jpg (640x534, 28K)

How many European nationalists has he debated? None of his arguments work when things are taken out of the American context.

Okay donationcuck!
Go back to your tranny destiny discord.

He’s a disingenuous beta male with no idea what he’s talking about. Ask this cuck what’s being done about the fact that niggers are constantly raping and murdering whites whilst getting special privileges because of their race and you’ll see how he dodges the truth like every other lefty faggot who can’t handle reality. As far as race realism is concerned just watch the video with JF where he starts by saying he doesn’t know what he’s talking about so isn’t going to bother getting technical, he’s literally all about muh fee fees

t. Typical retarded leftwing faggot

>OP is desTINY
LMAO at you and your viewerbots.

>retarded cuck with a memeflag making up bullshit

Surprise surprise

>hurr durr we lose debates left right and centre and have to ban our opponents becaue eour ideas are terrible and we’re scared of the ongoing rise of race realism and white nationalism

I love how you faggots lie all the time but don’t have the balls to admit it

Am I being memed? I've never heard anyone more retarded than him except women

>open relationship
> they go and fuck other people at the same time
>has a kid elsewhere in the country
>manlet

Yeah no, he's a faggot living in sin and his son is going to have a fucked up future.

You have any evidence for these claims? I am very skeptical that they are true.

>Living vicariously through Steve Bonnell
>Being proud of it

>He doesn't trap anyone. He asks them to clarify their position, it's not his fault their positions are retarded and they can't defend them.

None of what you posted is true.

>It's something he needs to do because white nationalists don't usually admit they're white nationalists, they use other words to hide it since it's not socially acceptable.

White nationalist is just a slur.

Every time Destiny destroyers an alt righter Jow Forums instantly labels them a retard and says that they were retarded the entire time even when most of you will suck and have sucked their dick after/before, Jared Taylor is ignoring pretty much anyone that can actually debate him on an even level and Stefan Molyneux already chickened out in the last moment.
You alt right spergs are down to only 2 supposedly non retarded figure heads and both of them are scared to debate this manlet

Imagine you didn't have to justify your presence on a continent because you had always been there. Now imagine you didn't have a meme ethnonym like white to call yourself. You could totally discredit any race arguments thrown at you, to the point that even the media and establishment fears debating it or looking into history books, and even the immigrants know they are just an invasive demographic. It would be clear that to advocate for the replacement of a group lke this is morally wrong.
He is right. White Americans need to be unapologetically white supremacist if they are to win these kind of debates. That's how they took the continent, and that's the only way they are going to justify it.

No you’re just a lying kike. He doesn’t destroy anyone, he’s just as disingenuous as you. Care to explain why evolution stopped at the neck? Care to explain why niggers have been on the planet longer and achieved less? Care to explain why he said he had no idea about race and genetics to JF but you braindead retards still think he won because he brought up irrelevant strawmans about fucking and autist? Care to name a country you’d want to live in if we’re all equal? You’re just another leftwing retard living in a fantasy world of virtue signalling and your arguments are so terrible you don’t want to apply them to your own lives

>You alt right spergs are down to only 2 supposedly non retarded figure heads and both of them are scared to debate this manlet
This.
Also, Sam Seder already debated (and annihilated) Stefan Molyneux back in 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AcUkA0tq28

Maybe.....just maybe..... you conservatives are fucking idiots and wrong about everything and when put to an actual debate you hilariously lose and need to stick to "own teh libs" low iq videos on youtube against literal teenagers. Lol

>When he does "research" for debate, he basically sits getting links from his commie/sjw audience of most offensive shit they can find, and then he pulls it passive-aggressively during "debate"
Exactly this. Why do people take that little turd seriously?

Attached: 1559246329499.jpg (480x477, 30K)

Same goes for you Jew. The instant you do DNA tests on ancient remains of Israel it's clear the Palestinians own the area. The only way you can keep Israel Ashkenazi Jewish, or whatever the hell your people represent now, is by force - the same as white Americans.

His son will grow up to be an ugly dumb dwarf like himself. That's the worst part.

Who gives a shit what a video game player thinks. Your generation needs real men to look up to.

He use to be alt right , but when he delved into and try to find data and facts of everything he was spewing he found that the alt right were lying about everything and using fake data and biased polls and tactics. It was a wake up call to him that literally alt right were fucking idiots and he fell for the conservative meme.
And no Destiny isn't a leftist, he just happens to fall left. Because he just sides with the logical and data proven side and that just so happens to never be the right. He even thinks the right are a bunch of pussies that need to argue using feelings instead of data and facts(even though they like memeing the opposite).

Just ask yourself , why do all these conservative youtubers fear debating Destiny? Why do they duck him? Why has destiny ended the careers of so many alt right youtubers after he beat them in debates?

Are you familiar with ID’s?

*destroys your argument*
heh...nothing personnel, pedophile

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Why won't Destiny debate Striker?
He said he would then mysteriously backed out at the last second. Why?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (288x402, 76K)

What "alt-righters" has he actually "destroyed"? I have never seen him engage in a debate on good faith.

Stefan is a retarded libertarian. Show flag kike

basically the ben shapiro for teenage leftists

get out of vancouver spic we don't want your vermin here 75 percent italian ""white"" lmao

Whiter than you, Chang

Just youtube search Destiny vs and a whole list comes up,. Pick any because he never lost a debate.

No. His main age demographic is 25-40. He is for mature audiences. Now that was very stupid of you to bring up since every alt right youtubers demographic is 13-17 years old. The main audience for Stephen Crowder or Alex Jones are literal children that think lel being edgy is still cool.

this faggot got D E S T R O Y E D by Alt Hype
youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg

go to 4:10 of this video
youtube.com/watch?v=CnU54reAvi8

>Pick any because he never lost a debate
He lost to Alt Hype multiple times
He lost to Ryan Dawson
He lost to Skreli
I dont watch a lot of his debates, but hes probably lost others as well.

nick got HARD BTFO'd last time they talked. it was really eye opening how cringe nick looked

dude lots of us have seen his twitch chat. its actual children.

>Just youtube search Destiny vs and a whole list comes up,. Pick any because he never lost a debate.

None of what you posted is true.

>No. His main age demographic is 25-40. He is for mature audiences. Now that was very stupid of you to bring up since every alt right youtubers demographic is 13-17 years old. The main audience for Stephen Crowder or Alex Jones are literal children that think lel being edgy is still cool.

Destiny is just as much of an edgy faggot as Crowder, probably moreso. He is not particularly intellilgent and it's best if people just ignored him.

>nick got HARD BTFO'd last time they talked. it was really eye opening how cringe nick looked

The opposite of what you posted is true.

Ignore the time booger nick got his ass beat on the kills stream

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>very adept at getting them into rhetorical traps
no. the people he debates are so retarded their is literally no way they can win. He only really ever debates people that are jokes. They have huge followings of people who are milking them for dumb behavior. So then they go to debate with a fairly average person and they completely fall apart because they are idiots.

nick had to pivot constantly because destiny crushed all his talking points. also the dudes eats his boogers what the fuck is with that shit?

reminder that this is the guy who takes the moral high ground despite being for incest and murder

why are you faggots ignoring all the times desTINY got BTFO by actually educated people? its really sad that you have to be this pathetic just to prop up your literal college dropout twitch streamer

like who? he only debates retards, its not hard to bat a thousand when you are hitting off a tee.

No, Destiny's only argument's were:
>DUDE!DUDE!DUDE! THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS SOME KID DIDLERS TOO GOTCHA THERE SLIPPERY NICK. TEE HEE TIME TO MUTE YOU SO YOU CAN'T RESPOND WHILE I GRANDSTAND TO MY AUDIENCE ON HOW I """DESTROYED""" HIM TEE HEE

>muh boogers

How pathetic are you?

>nick had to pivot constantly because destiny crushed all his talking points

Give two examples if he had to pivot constantly.

the only person he """""lost""""" to was the PHD guy on gun control, and that wasnt a debate.

you sound really salty like nobody cares about your e celebs

Alternative Hypothesis
Ryan Dawson
Martin Skreli

If I watched more of his bullshit debates I could probably name more

>they're e-celebs when they beat DesTINY
>the twitch streamer fag who can't debate isn't an e-celeb
LMAO the state of the left

>being for incest

He is not. But he takes the stance of pro incest in debates to see if someone could logically beat him. And guess what they can't. Because the right are really really stupid and can't logically think. Just watch Destiny vs No Bullshit on the incest debate and watch No Bullshit malfunction trying to argue against incest. People are just stupid and if you cant even logically defend against incest, why the fuck do you think you hold any value or weight on bigger issues effecting our country? Destiny is even nice enough at the end of these debates to show these idiots the correct approach to win the debate against incest.

He's a dishonest and extremely immoral person. Nobody should debate him, look at his performance after the debate with Nick Fuentes.

Yes, it's only a debate when Destiny "wins". Fuck off kike.

I agree with you. Destiny is a liar and a waste of time. It is best just to ignore the loser and his fanbase.

>every conversation is a debate
user you need to stop being so confrontational, you are tearing this family apart.

Everyone these days argues to make the other person look stupid, not to share information and he is the worst example of this.

>youtu.be/PULTP-m9nYw?t=6966
>youtu.be/PULTP-m9nYw?t=8508
i clicked at two random points in the video lmaoooooo. it was THAT easy

Also I would bet a million dollars every time he debates he has a secret discord open on his other screen where people feed him info as he talks for 5 minutes about nothing and stalls for time

its called "google"

He really doesn’t, you’re just a shill. The guy argues disingenuously and does nothing but pilpul, he’s an absolute faggot and an unironic cuckold due to his “open relationship”

youtu.be/CnU54reAvi8?t=255

>gets destroyed
>has no answer
>says OK and then goes silent

this is what its like to get intellectually cucked

This

HAHA YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR MY TRAP! I AM MERELY PRETENDING TO ENDORSE INCEST!

moving the goal post as per the left, faggot get off this thread.

>He is not. But he takes the stance of pro incest in debates to see if someone could logically beat him. And guess what they can't

Attached: 1548010886261.png (395x474, 25K)

you can't lose a conversation, buddy.

is that what it was when soph put his bitch ass in check?

Isnt destinys way of winning a debate just trying to trip someone up on a technicality, saying you cant respond to your opponents hard questions because you don't know enough about the topic, leaving the debate and having your fans scream that you DESTROYED the person you were debating?

I recall him having "lost" debates before but its like the next day everyone says that one didnt count hes still never lost a debate.

he changes the subject or says "I dont want to talk about it anymore" whenever he gets put into a hard spot. hes the definition of a dishonest debater

if you want to call it a conversation, sure. she was either wrong/lying or conceded all of her points so i would never want to call that a debate.

video removed
add Jon Zherka to that list

He's a dishonest debater that uses rhetoric rather than logic and facts during his debates. It's a classic Jew tactic, known as pilpul. Look it up.

Defeating a woman in a debate isn't an accomplishment either, btw.

He just likes to make fun of alt-right e-celebs.

>dude just pick which philosopher you like the best to get your moral truths

Density is a fucking retard

Attached: 1559262186029.jpg (600x598, 52K)

Attached: DestinyUpdated.png (1152x3648, 1.33M)

If only. The alt right has never lost a debate. The alt lite certainly have.

so he's a jew

The alt right doesn't avoid him.

Jared Taylor will talk with anyone.

The alt right are banned from media.

oh no no no no no
twitter.com/i/status/1141914201809571841

Attached: KJdon4c.png (643x972, 890K)

DesTINY talks really fast so you don't catch how full of shit he is.

Only one man can defeat him

Attached: 300px-MisterMetokurProfile[1].jpg (300x300, 25K)

He's just a contrarian to anyone right of him. You could get him to argue against any of his original arguments within 30 minutes just by doing a subtle 180 on your original arguments and he won't even notice it.

That cunt must be fucking retarded

Attached: D9b6F4jU8AU0PD-.jpg (768x1024, 104K)