Europe is fucked /thread/

Europe is fucked /thread/

Give me your best pics, articles, webms

Attached: 12344444977779710.png (723x726, 418K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.nl/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2/?international=true&r=US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mainland europe may be fucked but you achmeds will never get me
t. finn

We're all fucked...

Attached: it'scloserthanyouthink.png (1920x1080, 374K)

RIP England, welcome Bongistan.

Attached: this is london and its beautiful.webm (360x240, 1.48M)

Attached: file.png (600x462, 427K)

Attached: cucked.webm (1280x720, 724K)

camden nj? north philly? baltimore?

too clean to be Philly

Revenge slavery you’re women will be black breeding sows will incel right wing men will be trannies for our pleasure

They did this on The Wire.

Hamsterdam

Hamsterdam

Attached: French welfare office.jpg (610x440, 215K)

Hamsterdam?

Attached: France 2018.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Damn beat me to it. I feel like Omar just got holda my ass.

Attached: Muslim refugees in Munich2.jpg (729x682, 169K)

Attached: The New Germans.png (495x482, 269K)

Attached: 200323.png (772x773, 633K)

Attached: Forced Islamization.jpg (1330x772, 261K)

Attached: france yasssssss.png (712x478, 230K)

Hamsterdam?

Attached: Islam letter.png (799x925, 462K)

Attached: hamburg.webm (480x848, 1.69M)

Attached: European history according to the (((BBC))).jpg (960x846, 115K)

Attached: Rape in Finland.jpg (618x448, 80K)

So, we can just beat the fuck out of everyone in the pink zone.
Nice.

JFC. I don't even think muslim women do that unless they are being raped by omar.

switzerland already did this 20 years ago in a park where all drugs were legal

I saw that on the wire. Many parks here are full of niggers selling weed. In some you just need to walk through once and you get asked by 4-5 different groups of black refugees if you want weed. And im only talking about hanover, not berlin or hamburg

It's like the planet of the apes.

Attached: 1536768190529.png (400x400, 281K)

Attached: 120012.png (590x427, 397K)

mashallah it's beautifull

ahaha, I love the world

Damn Somalians are ugly

this has to be fake

Ah, Britain, doing it's part to try and dethrone Sweden in the "Most Cucked Nation in Europe" race.

Attached: uk-EUROPE (19).jpg (540x960, 57K)

Attached: lib-dumb-uk-EUROPE (9).jpg (429x640, 124K)

Attached: uk-D7mvmT5W0AI1ei2.jpg (640x487, 102K)

Attached: 1531060133613.png (1230x500, 48K)

>Berlin

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

>Margaret of Anjou
My fucking sides

Attached: historically accurate.png (318x556, 158K)

Don't the Germans have MG3s? Just fucking shoot them.

It is. I cant find the original picture but it basically said that "woman is your friend and you shouldn't beat her".

Alhamdulillah, White Sharia is been proliferated. Walahi, we will rid the land of degeneracy of the jinn kuffars!

literally a screencap from the wire.
i love that show

Post the one about the guy murdering s baby in the metro. That one depresses everyone.

Isn't it a bit early for schizo time?

Does Europe even have moderates? Or is it all 95% commies/niggers and 5% Jow Forums users?

Attached: 1560863091527.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

?

Race mixing propaganda

>tfw the jew's incantation starts wearing off

All Berlin park dealers are niggers. Actually, all niggers in Berlin are drug dealers, it's hilarious.
Want to remove dealers? Remove niggers.

Time to setup a shooting area nearby the "pink zones" and start murdering the drug dealers

(Czech'd)
>t.anti-shitpost buzzkilling frog
poukisa ou gen pou detryo tout sa ki komik?

But they both look black?

Not just that. Every nigger in Berlin is a skinny fresh off the boat nigger that sells shitty weed in Parks. They don't even have "assimilated" niggers there, it's pretty funny for a city so far up its own ass with progressivism.

Poor woman. Its time for her to retire. Why are they wheeling her out?

The woman is white american.

Attached: Général_Toussaint_Louverture.jpg (457x760, 248K)

oy vei veli

Quintessentially french. The bitter thing is, I can only laugh sardonically about this.

Attached: eurofall.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

Fucking hell. Was not expecting that. I'm not racist or as anti immigration as most people here. But only 44 percent of a nation's capital is that nations people. That's crazy.

I really don't get how you people don't openly overthrow your governments at this point.

Attached: 1558817682894.gif (220x220, 17K)

What would be a equitable punishment ?

Attached: 64567898765.png (820x956, 526K)

Holy fucking shit is this the most tone deaf thing I have ever seen. London is the ethnic capital of my people, not your fucking playground you disgusting Arab mongrel.

With a little child blood they can fix her right up. She's good for representing the moloch worshopping globalist kike conglomeration for 5 more years.

Shut the fuck up lol. I don't believe you.

These beasts days are numbered. (In minecraft)

Attached: d1d.png (1050x925, 441K)

Europeans will cease to exist by the year 2100 and personally I am glad for this.

Well help us out Moshe. Throw us a bone and make sure your country only deals with your shit instead of meddling in everyone elses through utter kikery using your shekels.

Krauts the next day at the Europarlament:

We need common rules for the common market it is not acceptable that Italians use pink to designate areas from transsexual Brazilian prostitution while we use them for drug addicted Brazilian transsexual prostitutes.

This mess will not stand, we need RULES!!!

Attached: 1560381886034.jpg (501x386, 77K)

I used to hold Europe in such high regards. Now I honestly want to nuke you off the planet as much as any sand-nigger country in the middle east.

How could you retards let this happen?

I refuse to believe this is real

>"Europeans will cease to exist"
>"Romanian"

Attached: you.jpg (900x900, 77K)

acquitted due to sexual emergency

Attached: strbn.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

based which is before and after

Losers smoke pot in Toronto parks, leaving paraphernalia. Sometimes they're bold enough to do it in front of my toddler. When I complain people either sympathize with the losers or they tell me to call code enforcement. I'm getting the fuck out of here ASAP. Only a matter of time before syringes start getting left around. What a shit hole

Yes what?

France? I'm guessing from the streets?

nah, i've seen the shit on the democrat debate yesterday. You've got it worse. At least being illegal is still not accepted by mainstream over here

businessinsider.nl/why-is-san-francisco-so-dirty-2018-2/?international=true&r=US
Take a look in the mirror for once, mutt.

lol searched it up this is fucking real

>hamburg.webm
Jesus, you meme flaggers.

>targets all nicely grouped together
>a bad thing
Huh?

Attached: amjpMqTU_400x400.jpg (351x351, 24K)

>faggots and niggers in San Fran
Color me shocked, toothpaste.

>a few of our cities vs your entire continent
Wew lad.

got suspended from my professional school for 1 week because i refused to attend to a school trip to a mosque also got called racist, AFD voter (which i really did) etc by the principal in front of the class (even tho im albanian kek), went to the schoolboard made a complaint and got the suspension revoked also the principal had to apologize to me in front of the class

Attached: Download (10).jpg (255x197, 8K)

street in Halle, Saxonia.
The clean side is normal people, the dirty side is Gypsys.
The city council installed a wall through the street so the normal people don't have to look at the trash and dirt because they weren't able to convince the Romanian migrants to take care of their trash so they just build a wall so the people don't have to look at the problems every day.

Attached: mdr_exakt_zuwanderung_.jpg (620x368, 71K)

First result for Israel for me is "Israel needs to be stopped". They're right.

>marches in support of the victim
Such a powerful statement

wholly fuck the pro israel one is the one we have now

Fair point. But then again Europeans are so easily influenced, the Islamization of your continent will pretty much happen on its own at this point.
Pretty interesting how sandniggers in Europe are openly trying to Islamize the continent, while the dunecoons in my country seem to be content in living separately while still getting involved in the workforce.

Attached: mfw.jpg (327x309, 30K)

>your entire continent
It's the same fucking thing here: the sandniggers are all in the big towns, just like in the states.

Kek, name me one major city in the U.S. that's actually well off. One that isn't riddled with crime, drugs, spics and niggers. You mutts are so delusional.

Is this made up fren?

I enjoy this thread and hate what's happening but that's a fake. Fact check please people or we look stupid. It's a modified picture of a billboard promoting help for those raped and providing treatment by doctors without boarders. There's a snope article about it. It was modified and has been circulated since 2008. It seemed a bit far.

hamburg is the title of the webm mister low iq person

>country has hardware backdoors to everything
>doesn't help right wing populist movements

Explain.