Amerimutts you're country is dead in 10 years the world will laugh at you guys even china

Amerimutts you're country is dead in 10 years the world will laugh at you guys even china.
youtube.com/watch?v=d24cB3VoYhQ

Attached: 56%.png (1104x927, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XI4UT1JvIc4
youtu.be/rp1KmlI34OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you're country
truly genious memeflaggot

China is so fucked, and if you don't think so, you haven't been paying attention
>inb4 muh trade deficit
you have a trade deficit with the grocery store when you buy things from them
does the grocery store buy things from you?
no? okay, so we can assert this is not a negative thing

russia is a poor and heroin infested bear
and the middle east is nothing but a bunch of infighting diaspora of poorly organized groups, some of which have managed to access military arms, but lack for the most part, official training as a means of employing strategies effectively thus leaving them to be little more than a nuisance.

>amerimutts
fuck off D&C kike
god, I hate you fuckers so much

The Chinese are literally a race of raped slaves.

Attached: 1547104732579.png (800x1672, 209K)

Im curious, what country, that has ever existed, has had the size and population and been 100% white?

>has had the size and population*of the US

>fuck off D&C kike

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138K)

Who cares?
Sage, retarded faggot divide and conquer shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=XI4UT1JvIc4

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

Lmao maybe you should look at your own country before criticising ours, i bet mohammed and his buddies are spitroasting your loved ones as we speak.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560806571130.jpg (480x428, 28K)

BASED

cringe

Fuck off Jow Forums

t. Jose Hernandez de sousa the 56th

>D&C

There is no such thing as D&C between Europe and the US. You could be 100% white, you would still be outsiders because your culture is deeply opposed to all of our common values. Blame anglos for that because they birthed liberalism.

Mutts btfo
youtu.be/rp1KmlI34OE

>doesn't make an argument
>insults are a good substitute

lmao, DOTR can't come soon enough for you fucks
you and your ilk are so amazingly inconsequential that the fact that you thought you should type that cracks me the fuck up
have a (You) on me

don't bump the thread man
major /thread here

Keep crying, Jose.

>redditor AMERIMUTTS are SEETHING

take your low IQ shitposting to or

Gib milkers.

>off by 1
yeah any activities to fulfill the agenda of fostering negative mindsets within white communities is D&C
your delineation is just an unnecessary bifurcation

is this the end for America? OOOOH NOOOOO

>take your low IQ shitposting to or

Attached: b49.png (680x680, 177K)

What the fuck do you call white communities ? Europe is one and you're not part of it. Do your own thing on your shitty continent if you want, you're allowed to care about white skin while shitting on white cultural heritage but don't pretend we belong together. We've had enough of US aggressions on our economies, cultures, etc.

\
You guys get that we don't think about you at all?

I'm 100 percent northwestern european
that video is funny though. I love hating everything

Attached: 2a29a50430b8db5f7cfb04b1040f0a803fe69b9a8365eb007af3fe87f5c49e75.png (424x447, 104K)

Attached: 1517983056572.jpg (1017x1018, 136K)

You lost your cuntry years ago Pierre.

Attached: swiss-army-knife-french-army-knife.png (500x738, 123K)

a clear picture of US demographics

Attached: us_demographics.png (1235x1137, 187K)

Attached: 1561492885277.jpg (208x242, 16K)

I'd turn my bloodline to a mudline for her

Sid looking ass. Great milkers though, her saving grace.

all those cities are surrounded by huge commuter suburbs full of white people. cities are full of ghettos where black people hustle and work shit tier jobs that exist to facilitate the whities that run everything.

Amerimutt is a shill meme. Show flag. Jews will not divide us.

>amerishart cope

After America falls you do. This is classic divide and conquer.

>Leaf being purposely obstinate and refusing facts because memes are funny
Where do you think the spics will go after they're done sucking America dry?

We all know America has fallen, but Europe and Aus/Can are only 30 years behind at best, and instead of doing anything about it, you say REFUGEES WELCOME.

Attached: article-0-1991D1DF000005DC-208_634x402.jpg (634x402, 33K)

white flight is american culture, if you look up the stats for the counties of any of those cities you'll see.

LA:
>The racial makeup of the county is 48.7% White 11.0% African American, 0.8% Native American, 10.0% Asian, 0.3% Pacific Islander, 23.5% from other races, and 4.9% from two or more races. 44.6% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

your bleak demographics are not a meme, its reality

LOL the county is 48% white and you think this makes you look better? this is pathetic

Ironically, China is one of the few non-white countries (and even more than many of those) that actually feels fucking sorry for us.

>The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.”
>Now for the facts. What about that american laughter? what about the boundless noisy sociality? The pleasure in movement and in stunts of all sorts? The loose-jointed walk, the Negroid dancing and music? The rhythm of jazz is the same as n'goma, the African dance." Collected Works of C.G. Jung, Volume 10: Civilization in Transition, Princeton University Press; 2nd edition, p. 508.

Attached: 1557330099999.png (640x360, 198K)

it backs up the fact of what I said, yes. retard

Okay Ahmed

and yet it doesn't refute my point that your demographics are fucked.
>duuuuude thats just the city, no white people live there, they're all in the suburbs
>county is still minority white
>thinks he's somehow proved me wrong
yikes

Canada is going the same way, especially with your hypercuck PM. Canada will be in the same spot as the US is in now within 30 years.

Attached: main-qimg-1483dd498b8031fc7764b9bd32201274.jpg (602x454, 98K)

LA is probably a bad example since its literally sitting on terrain taken from mexico. but it backs up what I said that the surrounding suburbs are much whiter than the actual city center. from 23 percent to 48. you're free to look up other cities and see the exact same trend of white commuter suburbs.

Unlike Americans, I don't deny this. Canada is non-white shithole and probably worse off than US

>the United States will die in X years
Is basically the equivalent of those faggots that keep saying Trump will be impeached.
>you wish tuna fish

Yeah? We know. You shouldn't be so smug with the way your own country is going. Fucking christ, do you even know what the word obstinate means? Something tells me you aren't too bright.

>you're country
Nice try hiding your flag, American

Attached: 1557954456672.png (269x287, 102K)

>You shouldn't be so smug with the way your own country is going.
I freely admit Canada is trash and dying

Attached: canadaisshit.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

imagine the fucking smell

going to the cities already like Brazil and smells of open sewage