How can I contribute as a socially impaired neet? I probably will never be normal...

How can I contribute as a socially impaired neet? I probably will never be normal, I feel useless but I want to be part of a greater cause but society is so warped right now. Wat do

Attached: 5C290379-2943-4994-A9C5-24AFABD2C22C.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Kill yourself so you don't get any of my tax money

Stop being pathetic.
Otherwise you can just off yourself.

do the opposite of what this guy says
overload the system, accelerate the collapse.
the sooner it happens the better the odds of making it a controlled one.

Attached: accelerate.jpg (1024x634, 113K)

art

im going to write something which will alter you forever in a very negative way

you will not be able to avoid reading this

be warned

Join the Army. Travel to exotic, distant lands. Meet exciting, unusual people and kill them.

Attached: francis.jpg (538x537, 29K)

Don't worry there's a special colored triangle for your kind

Attached: Asocials.png (115x335, 24K)

Attached: stand.jpg (590x892, 365K)

Get a job in sales and make a lot of money

Hold still

Slave morality
You get taxed much by banks and corporations, you can bitch about solidarity when you've removed the yacht owners that take your money

This

>I probably will never be normal
Me neither , but I endure . I have hope .

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.png (800x800, 585K)

I've ran cyclists off the road because of this.

get involved in protecting and spreading tradition. farming and normal family life

fake and gay

>I feel useless
How you feel is not reality . Everyone has power .

say hi to stacy

>How can I contribute as a socially impaired neet?
Take on the roles and tasks that would ruin a normal person's social life. If you're called a bigot or whatever, so what? It's not like you have a bunch of friends or professional colleagues you need to impress. You're more immune to ridicule and social shaming than regular people, so you're more free in what you can say and do. Use it.

Attached: 0 fucking dmg.jpg (700x2800, 252K)

Not everybody needs to be a part of some big cause to have a meaningful life. Just find something you are good at and do it as best you can. Cheer up, user.

Attached: 99960A39-5D61-4DDF-8D82-05B9EC899E9F.gif (678x422, 473K)

>OP is a phoneposter

Attached: 938456773845.jpg (600x385, 38K)

Theres people with no legs breaking world records, a fucking quadriplegic who was wheelchair bound for life speaking through a computer tube was solving the greatest problems of the universe. There's people with the cards actually stacked against them doing amazing things but muh social anxiety is too hard Jow Forums.
Having social anxiety is harder than these things? You've convinced yourself that you CANT do these things but it's a load of shit, you just need to get up and aspire for greatness. 99% of us wont achieve that level but by aiming high we will end up somewhere in between. That's all you have to do, is realize your brain has conned itself and it's an illusion. Get up and just do something, that's how you fucking contribute - you stand up and go fucking do it.

Stop labelling yourself with lame NEET title.

If you are going to 'do nothing' there is only one way to make that work as a positive. You must become the 'Monk' or the 'alchemist'...

That means you dedicate your time to intense and deep study. You stop playing video games/netflix/etc and begin reading. You learn the basics of our understanding of the world, you learn the history, et al. Empower yourself with knowledge and study and as it grows begin expressing your own thoughts through writing. Find purpose in the virtue of knowledge.

The more you study and understand the easier the world becomes to approach. Now I don't mean you dedicate all your time to finding all the little holes in the holocaust narrative, no I mean you study Euclid, Aristotle, Plato, Cicero, Aquinas, Ficino, Bruno, Dee, Leibnitz, Newton, Descartes etc etc. Endless things to understand and see. If you want to understand 'socialness' better then read the 'Book of the Courtier' and embody 'sprezzatura' -- or the ultimate air of effortless, knowing nonchalance, to which all peoples gravitate.

The truth is yet to be told to you and the world...the only way to master the future is to become a Renaissance man. One who is at home with the artist as he is with the scientist, who can speak to the welder and the mathematician alike on their subjects. You want to 'change' the world then you must know how to field against the various natures of humanity and how to get to them. The Renaissance man knows that you do not beat doors down with autistic overfocus, far better to get invited in...