I'm just going to post three powerful new official campaign posters from Corey Booker

I'm just going to post three powerful new official campaign posters from Corey Booker

Attached: book2.png (1094x572, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

billofrightsinstitute.org/founding-documents/bill-of-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: guncontrolredpill.png (872x886, 220K)

Oof

Attached: book1.png (1018x574, 99K)

And that's it

Attached: book3.png (1014x574, 141K)

The right to travel is a basic human right. All of the laws surrounding driver's licenses are completely unconstitutional. It's literally a racket between the government and insurance companies to fleece the American people.

>own arms=right
>driving vehicle=privilege
sage

Yes they do lol. US has the legal authority to impose the death penalty on any criminal, and it should be used on any illegal border jumper.

traveling is NOT a privilege, it is a right. Just like you have the RIGHT to bear arms (any arms), you have the RIGHT to travel, using any conveyance of your choice.

Booker made a complete ass of himself. No wonder Newark is fucked beyond repair.

I was actually laughing more at, does anybody else instinctively read it as

>NEED LICENSE DRIVE CAR SHOULD ONE OWN GUN

You dont need a livense to travel. Supreme court ruling.

kek
God bless you, swedeanon.

>literally ripping up roads with a tank
You're retarded

Its not illegal to own a tank retard.

I drive without a liscense and have done so for going on 9 years

Driving is a privilege

2A is a god given right for every US citizen

>Driving is a privilege
No it's not. Traveling is a basic human right laid forth in the Articles of Confederation and upheld by the SCOTUS. You have the right to travel and transport yourself and your private property by any modern conveyance.

I have no problem with this, on the condition that this rule be enforced in African American and latino communities first.

It was later amended because it wasnt the original scope of the AOC. And you can travel in many forms without being the one to drive an automobile.

This might shock those people but driving a car is technically still far more lethal and dangerous than guns in the US.

But you don’t need a license to drive a car, just to drive on government owned roads

i currently drive with license. fuck off

Traveling =\= traveling by car

*without

The design in these is horrible
>NEED LICENSE DRIVE CAR, SHOULD ONE OWN GUN
what are they retarded?

Driving a car isn’t a right.

It's Soi-nematic.

I do have a license to buy a gun. I paid $20 and passed a written test and was given a license to purchase firearms. It's good for a few years if I remember correctly.

Actually, you only need a license where I live to drive a car on public roads.

Point me to the part of the constitution concerning driving a car.

They both can be extremely deadly if thats what you mean

>traveling is NOT a privilege, it is a right.
this is true
You can ride a horse or walk anywhere you want.
Just stay off the roads that other law abiding citizens provided for cars.

oh hey lets just post some facts about how many people die in cars, oh but they have a liocence its ok

Guns out number cars yet car accident deaths surpass gun deaths. And cars are already infinitely more regulated than anything else you use on a daily basis. If they think more regulation is the answer they're pants on head retarded

Attached: 1525645775257.jpg (720x690, 35K)

>And you can travel in many forms without being the one to drive an automobile.
I have the right to travel and transport my property alone nigger.

Attached: .png (656x282, 56K)

Only people hired as professional drivers in commerce need a license. Everyone else has a god-given right to travel.

Traveling = traveling by any modern conveyance.
What makes a car special?

>Drive
>Own

>being forced to pay insurance, fees, and fines even when you flow with traffic is a privilege

dont tread on me nigger lovin bootlicker

freedom of transportation is a right and urban developpers destroyed all migration paths

kosovo wants a word with you.

Nigger most places you DO need a license to own a gun. What the fuck were you thinking, making shit up like that?

He’s sad

NO NIGGER. I'll go any fucking where I want and shoot any faggot who tries to stop me.

it is not a right to drive you fucking retard you should fucking love your constitution but no you take it for granted like the entitled piece of shit you are fuck you are one stupid motherfucker.

Attached: Consider Suicide.jpg (480x456, 21K)

>it is not a right to get from point A to point B
Kill yourself nigger.

I'm just going to post this this here for OP since I'm guessing he's never read it.
billofrightsinstitute.org/founding-documents/bill-of-rights/

it is illegal to own one with treads, fuckwit

>Cant understand that 2a is a right and that driving is a privilege.
God you fucking retards are so pathetic.

Attached: 1561338206759.jpg (700x460, 67K)

>Driving is the only way to travel
Fuck your dumb

Attached: You Are Autistic.png (750x743, 522K)

I see lots of YouTube videos of guys like you.
They're all courageous and shit till the K-9 clamps down on them.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET HIM OFF! - MAKE HIM STOP!!!

No, you just need rubber track pads.

>License to own a gun.
Nope. Fuck off, Booker

Attached: DD3F620A-96D4-4A36-B620-1A6FC1AFD369.jpg (457x386, 65K)

Get shot in the face you impotent pig faggot

This is what angry retardation looks like. Take notes.

Attached: 1559866705539.jpg (360x394, 135K)

It doesn't matter how you travel, you have the right you retarded nigger. Cars are not special.

These are so stupid, horrendous design, it practically makes people only read the largest font and it becomes a jumble mess of a sentence.

This is what a free man who isn't afraid to shoot tyrants in the face looks like. Take notes.

Cool. Got it. You're about as threatening as the fat shit I took earlier. Just know that people are constantly laughing at you behind your back. Kill yourself.

Attached: you.jpg (554x551, 22K)

>This is what an internet tough guy edgelord looks like. Take notes.

ftfy

I'll agree with that when people who AREN'T citizens of this country are barred from being allowed to drive until they've achieved citizenship.

Did any of you tards know that driving is a PRIVILEGE? NOT a right?

And further, did any of you autists know that arming yourself and being able to defend yourself is a RIGHT? NOT A PRIVILEGE? Didja know that? I'm gonna guess that you didn't.

>you cannot control an entire country with tanks...
didnt read any further
this dude under jap flag has never been in really serious war

Try to enforce your tyrannical BS in the street and see what happens faggot.

Uh huh. Get back to work before mister Noseberg writes you up, wagie.

Attached: seething.jpg (1024x683, 247K)

I was a tank gunner and no, you cannot control a country with tanks. (((Television))) is much more effective.

Imagine what the test would be like

>ok do a drive by and if you kill more than 1 non target civilians you fail.
>now kill all the chads in this high school under police response time.
>I can see the outline of your Beretta in your pants. Minus 2 points on your concealment test.

Leftists don't think about things before saying them.

Its actually a logical thing
why have license for driving while not license for gunning
either name cars free or makes guns unfree, otherwise its a bias like weed being the devil while hard alcohol is totes ok

Properly ownership is a right. We ought not need to register our vehicles or have licences to operate them.

god ok. yeah sure travel is a right but travel on a tax dollar funded highway is not, tax dollars paying for shit means gov gets to set rules about that shit which is why universal healthcare can go fuck itself because they will use it to mandate tranny surgery for you dumb faggots.

You don't need a license to drive a car on your property though.

there is nothing you cant do to people with enough violence
anecdotal evidence just means you didnt use enough of it

But if my car is parked on my private property and a cop sees the tag is out of date I'll get a ticket.

Depends on the state. But also vehicle registration.

Imagine paying for a service where the goal is not for anything to happen. Imagine paying for a fucking service where the goal is to basically waive your rights and intentionally have another person hold you at a gunpoint. Now realize that you are extorted into this service or face a penalty or even jail time if you own an automobile.
>normies think this is normal and okay

Holy shit, this is the visual representation of the nigger clapping emoji

you dont have a right to drive, you have a right to own a gun

and? when the seatbelt law was passed they said you wont be pulled over solely for not wearing seatbelt and that was true for a couple years...mission creep...fdr said social security number would never be used for ID...can we stop falling for free shit from gov now?

>SHOULD OWN GUN
>HUMAN RIGHTS BORDER
So the border is a human right is my take away. Dilbertman must be laughing his ass off, worst persuasion ever. This is on par with Hillary asking people to imagine a Trump Presidency.

No

You need a license to operate a car in public. Most states require a license to carry a gun in public.

Anyone can create and drive ANY motor vehicle they want on private land.

So I guess we need to repeal the NFA

>You.. A.. To.. A.. You.. Need.. To.. A..
Sounds like AOC.

>DONDE EST LA BIBLIOTECA

Attached: image.jpg (1160x629, 171K)

why do you need papers to own a gun, and yet don't need papers to cross the border?

What part of the constitution guarantees the right to travel?

>what is the difference between exercise and ownership
fo real now

Attached: giphy.gif (192x144, 467K)

>Memeflag
Opinion discarded.

Attached: whogivesashit.gif (499x265, 426K)

SHALL not BE infringed NIGGER

>We ought not need to register our vehicles or have licences to operate them
You aren't required to register a vehicle or license it to own it.
Those requirements are in effect only when you use it on public property.

When right wingers wake up and smell the coffee the leftists are going to be shit outta luck.

Attached: bloodlust.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

You dont need a license to own a car, Just to drive it on public roads. If theyre offering up licenses to shoot guns on public streets, sign me up

You have a right to own property and a right to liberty. Between those 2 things everyone has a right to own and operate a car.

No we can't because people with short sight will always be willing to trade in freedom they don't plan on using for easy cash.

10th amendment and liberty is an inalienable right

>SHALL BE NIGGER

>your life is meaningless
try me faggot

As I said, it's a natural human right and was specifically outlined in the Articles of Confederation. It likely wasn't included in the Constitution, because it was something everyone just accepted. There's no right to take a shit in the Constitution either.

>Corey Booker
saged for niggerbabble

Human rights are a meme
It literally means nothing

I agree. Shoot tyrants in the face.

try growing up and not being an internet tough guy, you fucking loser

You have a right to your personal property and your body. That's it.