Insane sissy vegans storm pig farm, almost get decapitated

youtube.com/watch?v=Vr95Hir8bzw&app=desktop

sorry if old but fukkin lol

Attached: cyclists vegans insufferable personality comic.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

Kill them all.

Hahah the dumb fuckers, that chinks face is priceless! haha

Attached: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (244x230, 898K)

TL;DW Where's the part you're talking about?

>the mexican musics

play stupid games win stupid prizes

5-6 mins useless ADHD nigger

around 5:54

tie themselves to conveyor as protest, a farm worker is not aware they did this, turns the machine on, libtards scream

So many man tits

spoiled white kids vs hard working mexicans

welcome to trumps america

The workers are mostly white.

no theyre not, i saw two white workers in that entire video, and they were overseers more than anything

Do they not realize that when they do stuff like this they are supposedly sending the message that
>if you turn this machine on, we are ready to die for what we believe
instead of
>"now that we are chained to this machine, you can't turn it on :)"

Hahah, excellent entertainment.

these people have nothing to do

>32 ducklings were rescued during the action and brought to a sanctuary.

lol

damn that woulda been one great post for "watch people die"

Based Mexicans saving us. Before Mexicans we had no meat processing plant workers. We had to hunt everything ourselves, and with no mexican cooks, we had to eat everything raw.

>can't even Darwin Award
the left is truly hopeless.

not a vegan but factory farms are morally disgusting and ethically indefensible.

if you take pleasure in making animals suffer, you’re probably one of those barbaric aztecs that seem to always be working at these kinds of places.

who gives a fuck, nigger

are you gonna pay $20/lb for chicken that gets raised in a fantasy world where animals get treated better than humans

no

anybody who cries about factory farms is an asshole

>if you take pleasure in making animals suffer
They don't take pleasure from killing animals. They do it to provide food for your ungrateful ass and their own families.

Also, factory farms don't make animals suffer. That'd be the (((koshers))) and mohammedians who insist on brutalizing animals when they kill them for food by hanging them and bleeding them out and similar barbaric practices instead of just putting a bolt through the brain stem.

Attached: kekmein.jpg (228x309, 15K)

Almost dying was the point of the protest and yet theyre freaking out as if things didn't go according to plan.

notice how they are mostly white

why do so many whites attach themselves to these faggoty causes

entire races want to exterminate white people, burn western civilization, and piss on the ashes...

...and whites decided to champion cucked causes like "animal rights" and "forcing bakers to make cakes for buttfuckers"

weak and disgusting

So you gonna tell me all those fat fuck protestors are overweight without ingesting animal fat?

Attached: risita.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Not that it isn't lelworthy, but wouldn't Adolf in particular hate industrialized farming?

>what my actions have consequences
>OH GOD PLEASE HELP. HELP! STOP THE MACHINE!!!!!!

He was a vegeterian and stopped animal experimentation.

He never stopped people from eating meat.

Attached: hm.jpg (580x656, 55K)

>muh whypipo bad
nah mexicans have many more left voting welfare niggers

Attached: 1539193698881.gif (350x270, 1.57M)

>why do so many whites attach themselves to these faggoty causes

Demoralization.

Attached: jews8757.jpg (990x902, 329K)

When are these fags going to realize that no one cares?

Attached: Fags.png (201x73, 2K)

>pic related
Yeah, it's a hard choice but I still have to go with vegans. Cyclists are usually on the road and are only annoying when you choose to engage with them. But whenever you do, boy are they cunts!

We've been living "good" for years in the west, so the population became weak as hell, and of course years of brainwashing by the jewmedia and jewducation

why do flesh eaters feel so threatened?

WOAH

what a heroes

Rest in Peace Mr. Duckler, you will be missed.

F

Attached: ameri.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

Damn i was hoping that chink's head would come clean off

Why do creepy and unnatural vegans feel the need to push their creepy and unnatural diets onto the rest of us?

what a waste, taking the feathers and shoving an orange up it´s ass would have made a fine meal

Beautiful.
>GTFO
>p-peace bro
>i understand but gtfo

>Full tattooed degenerate, not to mention the crocodile tears.
So fucking typical, it's a cliche.

he poop on his feet LOL

>lets bike lock our necks to a machine that slaughters animals
A fucking shame this is on youtube and not liveleak.

Only R selected prey beasts are scared though?

Attached: 1561203198762.gif (320x211, 1019K)

Damn i lol'd

Have you ever tried long pig? It's yummy!

Attached: longpig.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Playing Mariachi music? Doubt it.

I saw this earlier today..it's better with Tom Segura laughing in the background

>FOOD ANIMALS DESERVE HUMAN RIGHTS BIGOT!!!

Indeed

Attached: arroz-de-pato.jpg (1200x718, 156K)

>no answer

Attached: Aghast.jpg (228x215, 6K)

Attached: cannibalwarlordz.jpg (497x337, 28K)

Kek. I hope we get more immigration from these people.

it is a necessary evil and none of these animals would even exist anyways if man did not go the way of factory farms. At the same time its also a prophecy because we will basically doom ourselves once the next super virus crosses the zoological barrier and starts the human genocide with no cure. Just pray the latter happens sooner

Don't worry, your dreams will all come true.

Attached: kannicals.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Sugar

Normally I'd be against this gay shit, but the fact that the government made this sort of stuff ridiculously SUPER fucking illegal, like whistleblowing on food industry shit gets you massive prison time and even just like trespassing a food plant will land you in jail...

Sure, knock yourselves out. This shit is fucked anyway.

>im a nigger

thats what happen when you want to protest a factory, but dont even know its functions and machinery.

Where is that from? It looks like South American clothing?

Animal rights is one of the only (if not the only) thing i agree with leftists on, so this is somewhat great for me. And i thought you incels were into animal rights? Wasn't Papa Hitler into it?

We should probably do something about factory farms tho

Attached: 1465802101212.jpg (640x640, 82K)

maybe people working in the food industry wouldnt be so abusive if those kinds of jobs paid actual non-slave wages and didnt hire a bunch of mexicans

and werent ran by jews

Please post a link to where it is super illegal to whistle blow on the food industry.

Animals rights and a respect for nature are excellent and Fascistic virtues

Veganism, crying over a fucking duck and harassing farmers is not, it's particularly pathetic given that our civilization is literally collapsing

Mostly Mexicans/Latins are doing these jobs, yet the left wants to import more of them.
kek

The owners/workers should have just shot them and thrown them in with the rest of the meat. I've heard humans taste like pork so I doubt anyone will be able to tell the difference anyways.

Attached: dat_ass_tho1.jpg (434x750, 51K)

you are holding on to an aspect that has created hell. we are masters of our evolution, your post is ironic

>Animal rights is one of the only (if not the only) thing i agree with leftists on
this

the whole thing looks like a parody
is this for real though?
or is this a publicity stunt or some marketing shit?

>lefty direct action = attaching themselves to slaughter lines
So much for the ""militant"" left

Attached: b6ee76c5e7bcd7ecf367bd33d725b76d.jpg (258x196, 8K)

Go for it, Discord Tranny. We'll see how well your $40 per pound organic free range meat company works out.

The only way factory farms will end is through lab grown meat. Meat consumption is actually going up in most places, despite more people than ever aware of the conditions their meat was raised in.

You are correct. We can still eat meat but not tolerate factory farm conditions.

It's real. These people are sick and this video is evidence.

>great protest guys, next lets go to a dairy farm and have all our female members hooked up to the milk pumps

>Mfw thinking about attaching that chain to the back of a pickup truck and driving down the highway.

Attached: 1464035614575.png (680x581, 492K)

only if it was a burger farm, ran by drug lords who make their victims disappear in the meat grinder, so later they can be a big mac

>panic
>fumble
>drop keys
>panic some more

classic. what the fuck, they think their heads were hard enough to lodge in the machinery?

Shut the fuck up jude

wild fish and grassfed beef is better but i think thats pretty much it as far as more natural processes being worth paying for

This

God i wish the left that machine on.
The best part is nobody would get punished for it because they were there illegally and the person who turned it on could pretend they didn't know,

>$40 per pound organic free range meat
Have you ever gone to a farmers market? An Amish farm? A local homesteader?
I already buy nearly all organic/free range, it's not hard or noticeably expensive unless you're a poorfag.

This is making me hard lads

We absolutely should. We should go back to smaller, family run farms so that if there's a health problem, it doesn't kill off the entire country in one fell swoop.

I imagine a scenario where they would all get slaughtered tied up without anyone ever knowing because noone knows they got in that ranch and noone will know they ended up as steaks in walmart.
I would prepare that chink over fire with sauce, wonder how he tastes like.
Probably like those ducks.

Attached: jumpshot.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

kek, you need to drown the goose mate

>The only way factory farms will end is through another method of producing meat which both is far more expensive and most likely far less nutritious

is this what you do when you're not getting assfucked by a rabbi in a bathhouse?

it's a ritual you dumb ignorant uneducated fat burger fuck
they cut up the dead and let animals eat them as a tradition, those ded guys would be pissed if they weren't fed to animals actually

yeah hispanic white

Seething

A vid of the cops hooking up one end of the chain to the back of a truck would be hilarious. Just rev the engine a couple times and see how fast they unlock themselves. Oh, and pitch the dead bird instantly. PURE Comedy.

>we have a right under california penal code 597e to enter any faciadjkahfauiehfpiwf wsaehf afwoe ffhuihfsoafp f8wuyfgr`pñññ
workers be like
>what the fuck is this faggot saying holy shit what an insufferable bratty cunt ewwww
what a colossal faggot
look at that oh-so-punchable face he wears

Attached: 1539138342982.png (274x343, 148K)

That's impressive.

>gook trying to kill themselves
classic kek.
im not a vegan or care at all for their cause but have some respect for these people, at least theyve some conviction, maybe they should show more next time and show up with weapons

Virtue signal elsewhere. Looks like we have a new contender in the insufferable personalities competition.
>Have you ever gone to a farmers market? An Amish farm? A local homesteader?
Yes, and everything was at least double the cost as it would be in a normal grocery store that already has record high food prices.
>I already buy nearly all organic/free range,
You realize that most of the free range and organic conditions are still terrible, right? You fell for marketing. Go watch Dominion and see for yourself.
>is this what you do when you're not getting assfucked by a rabbi in a bathhouse?
I don't know, what do you do when you're not doing that test trying to fit the square block in the round hole?
>most likely far less nutritious
You're literally retarded. It's the exact same as meat off the animal at a cellular level. They could even tweak the nutrient levels to be more nutritious. Not to mention I find it funny that someone who is probably obese being concerned about nutrients.
>far more expensive
Yes, that's how technology works, retard. Most people couldn't afford to own a car or to have indoor plumbing. It's actually predicted that meat grown this way will be cheaper than normal meat.

This is why AI needs to exterminate humanity.

Attached: 1561672078556.jpg (1925x1080, 206K)