Noo! You can't love other men, it has to be a woman and you have to get children!

>Noo! You can't love other men, it has to be a woman and you have to get children!

Attached: soy.png (785x1000, 254K)

That's how it works, yeah. Thanks for the selfie.

Reminder that all gays were abused as children.

>gay turk rage

Attached: ohmy.gif (213x213, 868K)

Please kindly take your söyak cancer back to Jow Forums.

>love other men
That's hella gay. You don't have to love women, but loving men is beyond the pale.

Speaking from personal experience this is wrong

>Oh no follow the natural process or go extinct
Woah, you know the deal boys.

Fuck off faggot roach.

Have fun being thrown off a roof Achmed

Lovedahotmen Ürgürcler, youre not desired here.

>W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’D RATHER BE INDEPENDENT THAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?!?!?! Y-YOU HAVE TO MARRY SOME ANNOYING CUNT AND WASTE MONEY ON BRAT KIDS!!! YOU MUST DO THIS TO SAVE THE WHITE RACE, WHICH IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR SOME REASON!!!!! STOP ENJOYING YOUR ALONR TIME AND EXTRA MONEY!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!

Attached: EC06CA84-B273-4EB2-ABCC-B58013DFAC28.jpg (600x559, 48K)

based

ultrapilled

fuck breeders

How are faggots treated in roachistan?

better than the average g*ermanoid in his own country

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY WHY GAY IS BAD UR JUST INSECURE

Attached: 1559768399299.jpg (320x383, 59K)

Thank you turk for spreading degeneracy. Shalom.

>Turkroaches are so R-Selected they think having 0 kids is some form of enlightenment, god forbid they have offspring in moderation and actually put in the EFFORT into raising a FEW kids, like K-Selected animals do.

Attached: CnqQ4gEWIAAxeg2.jpg (800x463, 77K)

>When you let guys put their cock and balls in your mouth and ass just because you want to be a contrarian.

Attached: 951BB064-2146-44BF-887D-36341F72177F.jpg (450x374, 19K)

The kids you raped never became gay?

i love my dad. i love my brother. I love my bros.

Can you have a conversation with your heart or does your peepee rule every molecule of your shitty being? Bonus question: why haven't you kys yet?

Fucking 'em so good they can only get off from a good dick tickling their butt clit.

>sex with women is soi
Life in the 21st century

Somewhat based, you shouldn't marry a (((modern woman))) just for the sake of it, but humans and social creatures and we need strong relationships to stay happy and sane.
Try and marry a trad woman if you can, don't get lost down the path of MGTOW, you don't want to end up as some 50 year old lonely hermit.

I’ve never really felt compelled to be social. Whenever I’m around people I want to be alone, with a couple exceptions for my family