Redpill me about the existence of race

Attached: 1561631455686.png (500x417, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yun.complife.info/100facts.htm
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.1330240103
web.mit.edu/racescience/in_media/what_dna_says_about_human/index.html
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/human-skin-color-variation/modern-human-diversity-skin-color
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
google.com/search?q=what color eyes albinism&oq=what color&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2.2967j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Skull on the left is British, teeth give it away.

Attached: nigger skull vs humans.gif (1066x1416, 639K)

Attached: white asian race skull.jpg (400x305, 39K)

Attached: racial skulls.jpg (770x770, 138K)

Attached: race skulls.jpg (1500x418, 155K)

Attached: nigger erectus not human.jpg (799x1534, 829K)

If my wife has white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes but is around 25% Mexican and I'm 100% various European what are the odds are child will be brown (without her cheating)?

Attached: 1560740211520.jpg (660x548, 77K)

Read this, it has citations and addresses most major points: yun.complife.info/100facts.htm

>my wife is 25% Mexican
You people are worst than any plague in history.

Attached: mexican girl 1834s.jpg (679x750, 77K)

Very infuriating. Which one is the lie?

Not sure if bait or if you haven't read it all the way through
In case it's the later, the lie is towards the end when the author says something along the lines of "blacks are totally equal and multiculturalism is our strength". The number is fact #97

It's a myth that entire races share the same skeletal characteristics.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.1330240103
Genetics provides an even weaker case for race.
web.mit.edu/racescience/in_media/what_dna_says_about_human/index.html
>Not only is our concept of race arbitrary, but it is based on a relatively insignificant difference between people. Skin pigment, eye shape, and hair type are all determined by genes. Indeed, as the human genome is mapped, geneticists might be able to reconstruct what mummies or other ancient people looked like. But the physical ''stereotypes'' of race, writes Cavalli-Sforza, ''reflect superficial differences.'' For example, light skin color is needed in northern climates for the sun's ultra- violet light to penetrate into the body and transform vitamin D into a usable form. This mutation may well have arisen at different times, in different ancestral groups, on different points along the DNA. That's true for cystic fibrosis, which occurs almost exclusively in people of European descent but is caused by several different mutations.
>In other words, ''white people'' do not share a common genetic heritage; instead, they come from different lineages that migrated from Africa and Asia. Such mixing is true for every race. ''All living humans go back to one common ancestor in Africa,'' explains Paabo. ''But if you look at any history subsequent to that,'' then every group is a blend of shallower pedigrees. So, he says, ''I might be closer in my DNA to an African than to another European in the street.'' Genetics, he concludes, ''should be the last nail in the coffin for racism.''

Why does the nigger skull look larger when the brain volume is like 0.3 liter less?

>it's a myth
>looks at niggers
>jutting mouths like a monkey
>look at not niggers
>non jutting mouths like a monkey
are you sure about this user?
because you can just look at their bones and tell a race instead of not being able to
you can also determine race through dna, proving you know your wrong

strong cope mein untermenschen

Race is real and race will always matter.

Attached: 1512240849835.jpg (1280x853, 129K)

Niggers are not human.

People with a genetic history of living in certain environments have physical characteristics better suited to those environments because evolution and natural selection.

There's a further cultural component in that women are hypergamous (they choose their mates, not the other way around) so if women value dysgenic traits despite the lack of environmental pressure (or even environmental pressure to the contrary) those traits will carry on regardless (at this point the african american is stupid by choice)

Attached: 1532563152197.jpg (896x960, 90K)

You seem to be implying that skull structure has nothing to do with race. Google "Black Albino" and you'll prove yourself wrong.
If white people aren't from a common ancestor and only look that way because of cold environments, how do you explain Eskimos?

Attached: 5a56c4ea746f5.image.jpg (1200x984, 68K)

>Check my 60's mainframe bro, your smartphone can do nothing against this sweet 8kB RAM.

Attached: FWMeans_009.jpg (1000x696, 195K)

It's determine in genes.

Attached: RaceGenetic.jpg (1440x470, 396K)

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/human-skin-color-variation/modern-human-diversity-skin-color
There's no way to tell if that pic is white or albino just from looking at him.

Are you retarded? You seriously can't tell if this person is black or white without the skin color?

Attached: albino10.jpg (450x561, 30K)

Liberals flip the fuck out when you explain
that skin color can be determined from bones

There is it, that's your ancestor white boy, a white skinned african black man, please don't deny your roots.

Attached: e008a8afc87e63d79b30a01b4cd75897[1].jpg (466x720, 83K)

Extremely low odds, almost non-existent.

we evolved.
you didn't.

are swedish just a race of albino caucasion people that selectedly bred themselves that way?

swedish people look like this shit

Yes you evolved to be a cuck and your woman to be a bbc slave, you did all the dirty job for the black man, congratulations white boy.

Attached: 1561053878588.gif (550x563, 88K)

Attached: science.png (1000x900, 82K)

>hurr durr we’re infeiror to you and this is our way of getting back at you

Everything you just said is retarded whereas we know for a fact you’re a retarded monkey who doesn’t want to live in his own “people’s” lands because of how obviously inferior you are

Fuck off , their skin was darker but they werent Africans fag

Attached: AncientIberian.jpg (4366x1114, 1.29M)

Attached: brain volume.png (437x199, 8K)

jews are ancient vampire cannibals

Attached: ancientwar.png (1783x1525, 658K)

Attached: neanderjews.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Attached: neanderthalisalive.png (960x1106, 458K)

Bone thickness probably

Attached: bloodthirst.png (863x1326, 630K)

Attached: kikebloodlibel.png (1404x934, 2.89M)

More like you evolved to be a jailbound degenerate product of single parenthood and space temperature IQ

>retarded
>nazi flag
checks out

Can really see the Neanderthal heritage in the Native American skull.

The ancient human migration maps are out of date. The "politically correct" scientists refuse to update them with newly-discovered information. The old theory is that all ancient humans originate from South Africa. It isn't true anymore. Older remains are from North Africa. It's not a vague theory, it's confirmed by genetic analysis and the morroco remains had tools. The oldest humans can't have come up from lower Africa. Taking in consideration that many fossils are yet to be found and plugging the holes in the theory with conjectures, the new likely explanation is that 300 000 years ago some proto-humans appeared in North Africa, some went north, some went south, and both adapted to different climates and environments to become different things. Hence somalians are the most distant from europeans instead of being the closest, it's a branch that split off instead of being a common ancestor.

Attached: new.jpg (900x573, 144K)

If you both have blue eyes, so will the babies.

Adding flesh on top of a skull to re-create a person is horrible pseudo-science. That guy could have looked like Voldemort with green skin for all we know.

>what are muscle insertions
based shitskin brainlet

Leucism is the elephant in the room. The majority of pol doesnt know this word.
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

google.com/search?q=what color eyes albinism&oq=what color&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2.2967j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

youtube.com/watch?v=1olqYFMZ7Hg

Attached: leucistic child.jpg (660x689, 102K)

BASED

Wrong memeflag retard, youre supposed to say something about Wh*te Chiccs loving your bbc or something akin

Attached: 1559840628446.png (500x647, 140K)

Have some Hottentot pussy goy, It's totally human!

Attached: specieshottentot.jpg (600x429, 21K)

Knowing where a muscle starts is not enough to guess its shape. Your face can't be guessed from the muscle and bone underneath, it is shaped by skin and fat.

Attached: baboon reconstructed from skeleton.jpg (800x534, 73K)